[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

@peanutbutterjellytime - Are you serious! I would definitely say he's NOT ugly, far from it! As for being the 'ugliest' that is pure exaggeration. Gosh some people are soooo cruel (unnecessary!)

I mean he's not perhaps befitting of the image we consider 'handsome' during that period but to judge him simply on his looks is just plain superficial and silly. I would hate anyone to impinge my personality and ability purely on my looks. 

Though we are all fangirling over Mark now, let this be a reminder that not too long ago he was receiving a lot of hate and everywhere in China people were labelling him as the "world's ugliest" prince ever when they found out he was cast. And what does the man do? He shuts up all doubters and negativity with his acting and portrayal, and now people are retracting their words as they can find insanely attractive. There's even a term they're using to praise his performance -"cosmetic surgery acting"

Btw: I did laugh out loud about your comment "cosmetic surgery acting". This is ridiculous! But that's public opinion for you. Oh for those haters  :bawling: I would be crying right now if I was you :) Happy watching!

I've always thought Mark is a good-looking man. It's just made me feel awkward because he looks a lot like my good friend but I'm over it now! I mean beforehand he was pleasing to eye but now he has my admiration because he is indeed a very good actor! Now he's more than just a pretty face - he's attractive and worthy of fangirling!!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, thundergirl3 said:

@Purestupidity - SUPER EXCITED!! Are you able to send me the link? Many thanks :) 

It is exciting yet heartbreaking today.....I was a bit angry with Yehua during the SuSu arc, but now, I am a converted Yehua supporter! He does so much for Bai Qian, just cos he loves her and even when he thinks she loves someone else. My poor heart is breaking into pieces while watching....

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Purestupidity said:

Yo people, does anyone know why they have already released Ep 40-44 so early today? And 4 episodes in 1 go.... Not that I'm complaining, but I'm beyond happiness, couldn't do anything else till watched them all, still have lots of work waiting for me do lol

@Purestupidity: i'm beyond happy too....... can't complained..... and cannot wait for the rest of the episodes.... i want more hehehehehe lol

• Like 6

Hmm why 4 eps in one go, Probably no eps tomorrow,  i hope it's not the case.

bilutv release 5 eps (40-44) LOL, It's unusual, but not complain...not complain..... :rolleyes: i hope there will be new ep tomorrow. 

Edited by 12blbl
  • Like 6

Spoiler

Just want to say, this couple in this serie seem most affectionate with each other.  And with the help of side stories online, I hope they add a sibling real fast for little Dough.  Here's hoping they add that part to the drama's epilogue and the director's own improvisation to drama adaptation of the novel.  I know I am getting ahead of myself lol.  But all that loving in the past and now, they sure are a "fertile" couple too hehehe.  What a fangirl I've become.

I also want to add how everyone here are such great company in filling out the missing pieces for this non Chinese fan!!! I couldn't wait for Eng subs.  Thanks so much and keep up the great reviews, insights & analysis and awesome comments!!!

Edited by Sary Em
  • Like 4

@lizax1 I agree with you, they aren't doing FJ/DH the justice they deserve, but remember they can't stick to the PB because of copyrights issue.  They can only make it here and there. Like @faythe said, I do love the chemistry between Vengao and Dilbara, they make a stunning couple. I still wish they could make their interactions longer. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, faythe said:

I agree with you. Here, they made it seems like FJ does all the work in their relationship but it's not true. FJ did alot of the work but DH definitely also did his fair share & his sacrifices for FJ and it is definitely no less than what YH did for BQ. In my opinion more because, the man carved his heart out to prove his love for her. 

I think they did a great job with YH & BQ story but a horrible rendition of DH & FJ. But i'm still glued to their story because the chemistry is just too strong to ignore.

I really hope to see Dolraba & Vengo pkay the OTP of their own drama one day. I have liked their chemistry since the first time I saw them in v-love & their story wasn't even great.

Spoiler

I thought FJ in red was part of PB 2, the weapon ceremony, maybe they will get their HEA too but I haven't read PB in details like TMPB

@Purestupiditycan you kindly translate two scenes? the first one is the forced kiss, what did they discuss that got ye hua so upset? and the pillow talk in ep 44? why ye hua looks so much in pain?

looking forward to your summary. i am very curious why ye hua took his son from BQ room and look so upset.

thank you :)

Edited by atgirlina
  • Like 2