[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's currently being replayed on http://live.jstv.com/ but I imagine it will be posted raw elsewhere soon.  They are at the very end and they have a lot less screentime than everyone else.  It was kind of disappointing.  But they are cute together and they speak in a mixture of Mandarin, Korean, and English so even without subs you can kind of get an idea of their interactions.

OMG i just watched it and song ji hyo and chen bolin couple is sooooo cute and fun, I already adore this couple. Song Ji Hyo is sooo beautiful and refreching she acts impulsive and does whatever pleases her, and i looove it

My favorite moment in this episode, was when she bit his hand once he said he didn't have a picture of himself, it was such a bold and daring move to do on their first meeting.I also loved it when she tried to read chinese and became sleepy after reading a few words haha, oh and before i forget i found chen bolins gift sooo funny like that thing doctors use to listen to his heart, and the robot saying i love you haha

Just watched the first episode with Chinese subs Thry are so cute togerher It was really funny how she was falling asleep waiting for him I love how they communicated through English Mandarin and Korean and understood what the other was trying to say 

I cannot wait the next episode

@liddi Thanks for the subbed video! Finally watched it again and omg JH's face when they saw each other for the first time is too precious. She was so shy and she did not want to come out. Haha. And Chen Bolin's dimple is giving me life. I just want to squished it! 

I actually watched the first part of the show when it was Shawn Yue's part. And when he was given the pictures of the celebrities that might be his possible partner, a source told me that it was about him wanting to be partnered up with Jihyo. Does somebody have a full conversation of Shawn Yue and Eddie Peng when they were talking about Jihyo?

@cindyjulia Here's a rough transcript of Shawn Yue and Eddie Peng's conversation about Jihyo when given the photos of the potential celebrities:

S: This one
E: Who's this?
S: I think she is good
[bursting with happiness]
S: This is Song Jihyo?
[cannot take his eyes off her]
S: I hear that this program will do the matching
    But I can't speak Korean
E: Love is not constrained by language
[S: You understand me]
S: Just like you and me
[E: Don't speak]
E: Actually I...
S: Don't tell me the 5th photo is of you!
[Very serious]
E: Why didn't they put my photo?
   Joking

[blindly choosing from the photos]
E: Selected
[Jihyo's photo]
[That's it - it's her]
S: This is fate
E: This is the one you chose, so I can't say anything
S: The one I chose
[E: This is all I can help with]
[Drowning in a beautiful dream]

[Black Room Interview]
[seriously considering]
S: Actually I feel that Song Jihyo is really good, but I am afraid that there will be communication problems

E: If you have a really good relationship, then as your friend, I am very happy for you
S: Then you help to do the acting for me, while I go for a date

@liddi thank you for the subbed video.  They are so cute!  Love JH and well that Bolin guy is pretty cute. I loved the shadow play. They had a good time doing it, which showed their character so well.  Both are pretty carefree and ingenious.

11 minutes ago, pennyloo said:

Thank you for the YouTube link! So awesome cuteness. How often does this series of WGM air? When is the next episode airing? 

There is usually an episode a week. There were a total of 12 episodes last season, though they had a gap of 3 weeks between Ep6 and Ep7 due to government policy issues regarding reality shows. 

@liddi :I tried hitting cc button a few times but it won't click, it's not working...sigh:bawling:  I'm legit pissed right now with youtube !! Literally, waiting for some other links like Daily /Googledrive etc. with legit subs without the need to press cc button.  Anyways thank u chingu, u ve done amazing job and lucky to those who can view the show with subs. cheers ~ #rawmess

Just now, JunkieArtz said:

@liddi :I tried hitting cc button a few times but it won't click, it's not working...sigh:bawling:  I'm legit pissed right now with youtube !! Literally, waiting for some other links like Daily /Googledrive etc. with legit subs without the need to press cc button.  Anyways thank u chingu, u ve done amazing job and lucky to those who can view the show with subs. cheers ~ #rawmess

@JunkieArtz Hmm... I just played it again and the subs are automatically displayed without having to click on the cc button. It doesn't work for you? :( If not, then hopefully a hard-subbed version will be available some time soon.

Also, I cannot take credit for the subbed video... I only reposted it from youtube - credits to its original uploader  kjk_mc.

@liddi thank you for your video. They so cute. And jihyo so beautiful. Im really grateful that chen bolin can speak korean and english. I think jihyo more cheerful in here than her appearance in rm.

I hope this season will be aired 30 episodes or more. Hahahaha

Archived