[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mary-ann said:

OMG did Jh take her brother with her, hahahhahaha, why is he with her? anyway CB and her brother already get well along hehe

He has been assisting her every time she gets out of the country. Since she is a free agent right now, she does not have a manger. Hehehe. 

@jusrub one of her stylist is also www.instagram.com/hong.da_

13 minutes ago, tee2015 said:

He has been assisting her every time she gets out of the country. Since she is a free agent right now, she does not have a manger. Hehehe. 

@jusrub one of her stylist is also www.instagram.com/hong.da_

thank you ...

I feel it's weird that both of her stylist mention their location on their post. Aren't they worried fans will follow them ? 

6 minutes ago, jusrub said:

thank you ...

I feel it's weird that both of her stylist mention their location on their post. Aren't they worried fans will follow them ? 

I was thinking the same thing, alot of SJH's fans in indonesia are asking where she is because they want to see her, they should be careful with this kind of information

2 minutes ago, jusrub said:

The worst one is one of them even mentioned what it seems their first night location, which might also mean where they stay

her stylist better be careful in the future because there alot of SJH fans in indonesia and alot of them are more then willing to travel and stalk her if they have the opportunity and find out where she is staying, i hope nothing bad happens before she realized this kind of information should not be given out randomly

Guest pepsigolda
57 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

her stylist better be careful in the future because there alot of SJH fans in indonesia and alot of them are more then willing to travel and stalk her if they have the opportunity and find out where she is staying, i hope nothing bad happens before she realized this kind of information should not be given out randomly

I think they are not worried about that because they are familiar with the situation whenever they go abroad, especially since they have been to Indonesia a few times. Specifically with those two places, the hotel where they're staying is quite huge so the chance of fans running into them is pretty slim. And there's an entrance fee to enter the bar plus to get there you have to take a dedicated incline elevator, so... :)

46 minutes ago, miri13 said:

Thanks @mary-ann 

They are a very good looking couple. I don't see the chemistry yet. JH looks gorgeous and younger.

the episode has not yet aired, but I already heard rumours that Chen Bolin has showered SJH with gifts as way to win her over and show his affection, and i totally agre song ji hyo looks sooo gorgeous and youthful

I honestly prefer if they film outside of S.K. or Taiwan because it can be hard to film in local areas and try avoiding large crowds. I love their chemistry with the photo shoot. I can't wait to watch them together.... March needs to hurry up..

Going off topic - i love how RM and Gary tease Ji Hyo and Bolin Chen... Since HaHa already knows him... i hope Bolin will surprise us with a visit...having Gary and Bolin next to each other would be priceless...LOL

Archived