[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mary-ann said:

lol interesting, you can't help wonder why she choose  to compare these two woman, now i'm soo curious about bolins answer :tongue:

Actually Lin Yun, the woman who's been interviewed, wanted to ask Bolin who is more beautiful between her and Ji Hyo. It's actually quite unexpected that she mentioned Ji Hyo. Hehe

I agree. You can't help wonder why she chose Bolin and of course the question she wanted to ask.

9 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

Actually Lin Yun, the woman who's been interviewed, wanted to ask Bolin who is more beautiful between her and Ji Hyo. It's actually quite unexpected that she mentioned Ji Hyo. Hehe

I agree. You can't help wonder why she chose Bolin and of course the question she wanted to ask.

If he ever answers her question, please write his answer i'm curious haha

6 hours ago, thekop23 said:

Why she need to.compare her with ji hyo.i do not understand 

She probably felt intimidated by the fact that bolin had been around other really beautiful women, Like Song JI Hyo, and therefor wanted to voice her mind about the issue that's been on her mind for a long time, that's just my take on it!

5 hours ago, thekop23 said:

Why she need to.compare her with ji hyo.i do not understand 

Perhaps Bolin mentioned to her how beautiful Song Ji Hyo is in person, and that she's curious to know who Bolin thinks is more beautiful. I don't know if what I am thinking makes sense.

27 minutes ago, songjihyofan said:

Perhaps Bolin mentioned to her how beautiful Song Ji Hyo is in person, and that she's curious to know who Bolin thinks is more beautiful. I don't know if what I am thinking makes sense.

what you said makes perfect sense, woman can be really jalous, especially if the guy she is interested in talked and praised the beauty of another woman in this case Song Ji Hyo

• 1 year later...

I  am none Chinese  fan of Chen Bo Lin .Found this forums  be very   interesting  so I  will  start hunting every   thing of this  cutest  couple  from this amazing  forums.   Pardon for  my  poor English   . By the way  I will  post my comment later.  Be   happiness   all  day and all night.

Archived