[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just discover this thread and hi everyone~

Yes, this is the plan, and I am looking for help with translation or timecode with Aegisub.

In the future I will post the subbed video links here, or you can follow "OJ trans" on Dailymotion/Facebook, gapiplus on tumblr/twitter~

Thanks^^

7 hours ago, tee2015 said:

I think gapiplus will sub all the JH's episode and it is in dailymotion! :)

Here is her twitter: https://twitter.com/gapiplus

Here is her tumblr: http://gapiplus.tumblr.com/

First episode: 

Hi everyone!

I just finished watching the first episode and I'm officially smitten by Chen Bolin. I'm well aware that this is a dating show, but I really like that they pair my bias Jihyo to her ideal type, which is a kindhearted and nice guy.

Spoiler

I especially like it when Bolin told Jihyo about his age, Jihyo freaked out and felt apologetic that he's paired with a noona, but Bolin told her right away that it didn't matter at all. Honestly I don't get why Korean women felt bad about dating someone younger, but it's nice to that Bolin made sure Jihyo didn't have to feel insecure about her age. Jihyo and Bolin seem to be equally engaged and interested, which is really nice given how sometimes she's taken back on RM.

Jihyo's babbles in Chinese is so bad xD. Hopefully after getting to know Bolin, he's going to ace Korean, and she's going to be...better at Chinese xD Or maybe they can just speak to each other in English :D

On 24/3/2016 at 0:57 PM, Torop said:

Filming in Finland

11373586_1737538149813359_1429954773_n.j

For the next episode, they drew pictures of each other.

924986_189505458105802_295214133_n.jpg?i

12822452_1570626793264239_660052076_n.jp

And bonus...

12599416_523691871136069_1736891461_n.jp

I love the picture of them holding hands and looking at eachother with that happy expression

22 hours ago, Chii Le said:

Hi everyone!

I just finished watching the first episode and I'm officially smitten by Chen Bolin. I'm well aware that this is a dating show, but I really like that they pair my bias Jihyo to her ideal type, which is a kindhearted and nice guy.

Reveal hidden contents

I especially like it when Bolin told Jihyo about his age, Jihyo freaked out and felt apologetic that he's paired with a noona, but Bolin told her right away that it didn't matter at all. Honestly I don't get why Korean women felt bad about dating someone younger, but it's nice to that Bolin made sure Jihyo didn't have to feel insecure about her age. Jihyo and Bolin seem to be equally engaged and interested, which is really nice given how sometimes she's taken back on RM.

Jihyo's babbles in Chinese is so bad xD. Hopefully after getting to know Bolin, he's going to ace Korean, and she's going to be...better at Chinese xD Or maybe they can just speak to each other in English :D

Dont forget he has nice voice too. JI yo said that she likes a man with nice voice.

I don't know why it annoys me so much that they go to another cold place like Finland after filming in -13C last time in Seoul. I won't count any skinship when they are wearing hundred layers of clothes + gloves :P

2 hours ago, jusrub said:

I don't know why it annoys me so much that they go to another cold place like Finland after filming in -13C last time in Seoul. I won't count any skinship when they are wearing hundred layers of clothes + gloves :P

But cold weather is good for cuddling. :P

5 hours ago, tee2015 said:

That picture with the sun as the backdrop is just amazing. Why are they so pretty?!?! :wub:

Because they look like characters in a romance novel, with that beautiful sunset behind them,  and only them in the ice desert

@jusrub i know right but it's okay... as long as i get to watch them out in pubic freely instead of having lots of fan surrounding them like crazy...

@tee2015 Yes, i also agree with you... 

Why can't ep 2 come out any faster.... I am more excited for our Orange Juice Couple vs. any other drama airing now..

The last couple on a virtual love show that i still love and still ship till this day even after the program ended was the Chansung and Liu Yan.

Sorry for going off topic...

Guys you need to watch this, the Chinese actor, singer and former model Shawn Yue, he is the other contestant on the chinese show WGM, he kept talking about how he wanted Song Ji Hyo to be his partner/wife on WGM, he seems to have a serious crush on her lol, he keeps saying they are meant to meet and it's their destiny to be together lol, he kept dreaming and believing that Song Ji hyo would be his partner until the end, watch his hilarious reaction when he found out that she wasn't going to be his partner:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3zis9f_eng-sub-weareinlove-ep1-shwan-yue-mentioned-ji-hyo_lifestyle

Seriously, they are so CUTE:wub:

Wow HJ is super gorgeous in that wedding dress. Even if half of her is covered, her figure is shown off beautifully. I guess the dancing training never left her; graceful in all that she does.

Clearly Bolin is athletic because it is not that easy to mush a dog sled. I failed miserably the first few times, but then maybe he didn't have to turn. The dogs are gorgeous too.

Archived