[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

We Got Married Chinese Version ( We Are In Love ) 

Song Ji Hyo & Chen BoLin

12729158_939263972821680_640599483114504

Running-man-font-b-Song-b-font-font-b-Ji

SONG JI HYO

Actress
Cheon Seong-im, better known by her stage name Song Ji-hyo is a South Korean actress, television presenter and model. She first made her acting debut in Wishing Stairs, one of the films in the Whispering Corridors film series. Wikipedia

BornAugust 15, 1981 (age 34), Pohang, South Korea
Height5′ 6″
Full nameCheon Seong-im

206%20april%20chen.jpg

Chen Bolin

Actor

Chen Bolin was born 27 August 1983. He is a Taiwanese actor. Chen was awarded Best Leading Actor in a Television Series for In Time with You at the 47th Golden Bell Awards in 2012, Taiwan's equivalent to the Emmy Awards. Source Wikipedia

Born: August 27, 1983 (age 32), Taipei, Taiwan

Height: 5′ 11″

Education: Jinwen University of Science and Technology

Genres: Mandopop

[ ORANGE JUICE COUPLE ]

tumblr_o1jhoyYCXd1rbk489o1_1280.jpg

005Up3gJgw1f14ptx1tmhj31kw2dcki6.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin Spotted Filming in Seoul for “We Are in Love”

Actress Song Ji Hyo and Taiwanese actor Chen Bo Lin have kicked off the filming for “We Are in Love,” the Chinese version of “We Got Married.”

Snapshots of the new virtual couple on a date in Seoul were revealed by the producers on January 23.

In the pictures, the actors are strolling through the city streets, enjoying each other’s company while fighting the cold weather. Song Ji Hyo has gone for a trendy light-toned outfit with a chunky knit and a shearling vest, while Chen Bo Lin rocks casual layers and a short down jacket. Still, the freezing temperatures appear to be too much for particularly Chen Bo Lin, who is seen holding up his hand, most likely to protect his ears from the breeze.

Meanwhile, the exciting news of their casting for the show was announced earlier this week.

The first episode of “We Are in Love” featuring Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin is expected to air in April.

we-are-in-love-.jpg

we-are-in-love-3.jpg

Source: Soompi

Hai @heidimx12 :glasses:

I love Ji Hyo , that's way i created this thread. So happy to see her with new image, since i only can see her in running man. I can't wait to see her in love line variety show and will updated here. 

oniii.jpg

Spoiler

And for my fellow Monday couple and Sparta Ace friends... sawwrry :grimace:. To be honest i also ship her with her costar and RM member :blush: . 

CBL posted an instagram of the heating pack he was using.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA4kQdukk2S/

You can see him using it in this picture.  Also, it looks like he has an ear monitor in.  There are pictures of him in the jimjilbang with an ear monitor in as well so I am guessing he is getting some translation fed to him.  It will be very interesting to see how they communicate.

tumblr_o1jhoyYCXd1rbk489o1_1280.jpg

Song Ji Hyo Gets Teased About Her Chinese “We Got Married” Appearance by “Running Man” Members

running-man-2.png

In the latest episode of “Running Man,” Song Ji Hyo’s fellow cast members tease her about her new virtual marriage.

It was recently announced that Song Ji Hyo is filming the Chinese version of “We Got Married,” entitled “We Are in Love,” with Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin as her virtual husband.

During February 7’s episode of “Running Man,” Song Ji Hyo gets terrified during the courage test, when she’s the last member to have to find glass balls by putting her hand in a number of boxes that contain strange objects she can’t see.

Her fear has been turned up several notches by the fact that she’s had to watch as most of the other members were horrified by what they touched when they put their hands in the mystery boxes. It also doesn’t help that she has a terrible phobia of insects, and she’s sure one of the boxes will contain some bugs!

Song Ji Hyo is unable to get her hand in a box at first, and just clings to Lee Kwang Soo’s arm with her head down. “I think I’m going to cry!” she says.

Source: Soompi

Archived