[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

4 minutes ago, jusrub said:

@liddi I 'm guessing Su Yu Peng will make an appearance for Orang Juice cp .. he's about the same age with Bolin. Xu Lu, from last season, surprised Wei Da Xun too.

Are you referring to Alex Su 苏有朋, or Eddie Peng 彭于晏 (Peng Yu Yan)?

I didn't hear about Alex Su making an appearance, only Eddie Peng, who previously starred with Siwon in To The Fore.

And yes, Xu Lu was the surprise guest for Wei Da Xun. Let's see if they release any surprise guest footage for Orange Juice CP anytime soon.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, liddi said:

Are you referring to Alex Su 苏有朋, or Eddie Peng 彭于晏 (Peng Yu Yan)?

I didn't hear about Alex Su making an appearance, only Eddie Peng, who previously starred with Siwon in To The Fore.

And yes, Xu Lu was the surprise guest for Wei Da Xun. Let's see if they release any surprise guest footage for Orange Juice CP anytime soon.

Omg .. hahaha sorry .. I mean Eddie Peng .. dont know why I referring Eddie as Su Yu Peng 

OMG, i was really looking forward to watching Orange Couple this weekend... If they are delaying then they better give us some snacks (longer previews) to satisfies our cravings...

What?  did someone mention Eddie Peng??? aww.... i am crossing my fingers he is here to visit our Orange Couple...maybe Ji Hyo can find a gal and they can double date...who cares... i just want to watch Eddie Peng

Hi, is the delay normal? Because the premiere date has been moved several times already and I am just curious if it is a normal occurence? Thanks! 

I am so excited for it and then I got sorely disappointed due to the delay. Lol. 

3 hours ago, tee2015 said:

Hi, is the delay normal? Because the premiere date has been moved several times already and I am just curious if it is a normal occurence? Thanks! 

I am so excited for it and then I got sorely disappointed due to the delay. Lol. 

yes it's normal it was delayed last year too, we will just have to wait a bit more, before the release will be out.

@tee2015 LFIL Season 1 saw a gap of 3 weeks between Ep6 and Ep7 last year, due to changes in broadcast policy with regards to reality shows, and they changed the format to include a non-celebrity couple, whose footage was probably around 10mins of the total broadcast time. Not sure if this year's premiere delay is due to this requirement again. There is no announcement when the premiere will be aired, except that it will be in March. Hopefully it's just a week's delay?

@jusrub @samanatha_xyooj No indication who Eddie Peng is visiting... it could be Shawn Yue, whom Eddie is good friends with, having known each other over 13 years. We'll see.

Wonder If I am going to camp here !! :w00t: SJH so feminine here and can not wait to see a different side of hers.. CB, I liked his acting and knew about him mainly during the scandalous news about him and Ha Ji Won so excited to know more about his romantic side because he is really one of best visual among T-actors B)

On 26/2/2016 at 9:10 PM, tee2015 said:

@liddi @mary-ann thanks for the reply! 

ETA: not sure if its true but I saw a tweet that JH and CB are in Bali now. 

yes i saw that tweet too, I was sooo surrised when i saw the tweet didn't thnik they would let them travel so far to enjoy eachothers company hehe, this makes the possibility of them having had some sweet and intnse romantic moments even stronger hehe i really really look forward to see them together

9 hours ago, liddi said:

@tee2015 @mary-ann I am not sure where they are now, but the promos for LFIL Season 2 did state that the holiday locations planned for the couples include France, Finland, Hawaii, South Africa, Turkey, Britain, India and Australia, so they definitely will be traveling.

Wow i didn't know they would be traveling soo much, additionally they should be in Bali right now too, bali should be a paradise i saw a picture and it's such a beautiful place

Just now, mary-ann said:

Wow i didn't know they would be traveling soo much, additionally they should be in Bali right now too, bali should be a paradise i saw a picture and it's such a beautiful place

My understanding is that these are the locations visited by the couples in the show... so JH and BL are not necessarily visiting all of them. However, they will definitely be filming on location in one or more of these destinations. 

2 minutes ago, liddi said:

My understanding is that these are the locations visited by the couples in the show... so JH and BL are not necessarily visiting all of them. However, they will definitely be filming on location in one or more of these destinations. 

Even if they don't visit them all, just seeing them visit some of these location will be interesting and exciting, by the way do you know how many episodes we will get with SJH and CB

6 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

Even if they don't visit them all, just seeing them visit some of these location will be interesting and exciting, by the way do you know how many episodes we will get with SJH and CB

I have no idea. The number of episodes will be the same for all 3 couples... they are usually segments of about 20mins per episode for every couple. There was a total of 12 episodes last year.

3 hours ago, Torop said:

They are definitely in Bali now.

12725111_553966844758367_2138283280_n.jp

12783324_1090897774288071_144382560_n.jp

12797835_1692694787687004_1458769014_n.j

Bonus pic:

Looks like CBL met JiHyo's brother.
12750173_122121061512657_1229561522_n.jp

OMG did Jh take her brother with her, hahahhahaha, why is he with her? anyway CB and her brother already get well along hehe

13 hours ago, tee2015 said:

I think JH's hair stylist posted a picture with JH's brother and the location was in Bali. 

I really need to control my excitement and not to jinx it. Lol. The changing of dates is making me nervous. 

Cld you pls tell her stylist' IG id pls

Archived