[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

A promo has now been created and can be viewed at Weibo.  Not sure if the video can be embedded here or not.  I haven't found any sub for it yet but I believe Jihyo says something about it being a good program and that she wants to try a good and sweet love.

The "official" couple name for CBL and SJH is "Orange Juice Couple" which is a play off of their names in some way.

Also, I've heard numerous places that the show actually starts February 21st and not in April as first announced.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i can't believe i have missed this thread, i too am crazy excited about this pair, I heard the episodes may air in a few days and not in april, but i'm not sure, guess we will find out. I knew Song Ji Hyo would hit it of with her new partner right away and i was right seeing this pictures

Hello there!

A quick translation of the interview teaser (SJH, CBL segments) as shared by @Torop here:

SJH: I also feel that this is an extremely good program
CBL: Very real, very special
SJH: I also wish to experience a sweet, beautiful love
CBL: I personally am really looking forward to it

And some Jiangsu TV Let's Fall In Love official Weibo posts:

SJH's introduction:

#我们相爱吧#一直前行,经历最多的是错过,是时候停下来,享受马上开始的爱情。我知道,你在那里。我是宋智孝,二月,我在《我们相爱吧》等你。
#Let Us Fall In Love# Always moving forward, yet what I experienced the most is missed opportunities. It is time to stop and enjoy the love that is about to begin straight way. I know where you are. I am Song Jihyo. I will be waiting for you in "Let's Fall In Love" in February.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/nkezrKEdv45DGGd3Bt0vVQ__.htm

CBL's introduction:

我们似乎总是在等待,等车,等机会,等那个对的人。封闭自己,却又期望别人叩开心门。马上开始,拥抱爱情。我知道,你在哪里。我是陈柏霖,二月,我在《我们相爱吧》等你。#我们相爱吧#
We seem to always be waiting, waiting for the bus, waiting for opportunities, waiting for the right person. Closing ourselves, but hoping that someone would knock the door of our heart. Let us immediately start to embraace love. I know where you are. I am Chen Bolin. I will be waiting for you in "Let's Fall In Love" in February.

And the JSTV official Youtube channel playlist of the BTSes here. Please note that these videos might be blocked by geographical region.

CBL strolling on the streets and buying a present:

CBL sneaking in to Seoul, presumably for LFIL filming:

The pairing of SJH and CBL is given the moniker 橙汁CP - Orange Juice couple. This is based on a play on their names as follows:

In Mandarin,

Bolin's name 陈柏霖 is pronounced as Chén Bǎi Lín
Ji Hyo's name 宋智孝 is pronounced as Sòng Zhì Xiào

So the combination of 陈 Chen and 智 Zhi sounds similar to 橙汁 chéngzhī, which means "orange juice" :) 

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 2:34 PM, liddi said:

Hello there!

A quick translation of the interview teaser (SJH, CBL segments) as shared by @Torop here:

SJH: I also feel that this is an extremely good program
CBL: Very real, very special
SJH: I also wish to experience a sweet, beautiful love
CBL: I personally am really looking forward to it

And some Jiangsu TV Let's Fall In Love official Weibo posts:

SJH's introduction:

#我们相爱吧#一直前行,经历最多的是错过,是时候停下来,享受马上开始的爱情。我知道,你在那里。我是宋智孝,二月,我在《我们相爱吧》等你。
#Let Us Fall In Love# Always moving forward, yet what I experienced the most is missed opportunities. It is time to stop and enjoy the love that is about to begin straight way. I know where you are. I am Song Jihyo. I will be waiting for you in "Let's Fall In Love" in February.

CBL's introduction:

我们似乎总是在等待,等车,等机会,等那个对的人。封闭自己,却又期望别人叩开心门。马上开始,拥抱爱情。我知道,你在哪里。我是陈柏霖,二月,我在《我们相爱吧》等你。#我们相爱吧#
We seem to always be waiting, waiting for the bus, waiting for opportunities, waiting for the right person. Closing ourselves, but hoping that someone would knock the door of our heart. Let us immediately start to embraace love. I know where you are. I am Chen Bolin. I will be waiting for you in "Let's Fall In Love" in February.

And the JSTV official Youtube channel playlist of the BTSes here. Please note that these videos might be blocked by geographical region.

CBL strolling on the streets and buying a present:

CBL sneaking in to Seoul, presumably for LFIL filming:

thanks for posting this I hope we will soon get some clips of song ji hyo and chen bolin together

@mary-ann There is supposed to be a special LFIL program on 14 Feb - not sure what time it is airing... but I think these would be more detailed interviews with each half of the couple. 

005Up3gJgw1f0wqfhc6fmg30go0ax7px.gif005Up3gJgw1f0wqfi0ruhg30go0avwv3.gif

Caption translations:
Pic1: Shy Shy
Pic2: Really wonderful

e61190ef76c6a7efee9cf858fafaaf51f3de6611

cr. 江苏卫视我们相爱吧 Weibo

32 minutes ago, TeBe said:

does Ji Hyo speak Chinese ? :huh:

I think she speaks a bit, afterall she has filmed two movies back to back in china, and now she is doing WGM which partly likely will also be filmed in china, but I know for sure that she speaks english because when she was in France to film the movie "Super Express" her french fans were waiting for her outside the filming set, and when they talked to her manager and they alowed them to shortly see her, they spoke together in english, and according to her french fanpage on facebook, the one who meet her said she spoke well english. That aside i also think Bolin Chen speaks korean.

4 minutes ago, liddi said:

LFIL Season 2 will officially air every Sunday starting from Feb 28th, at 9:10PM China time

005Up3gJgw1f111lg4uafj31hc0mvwu2.jpg

cr. 江苏卫视我们相爱吧  Weibo

Song Ji Hyo looks stunningly beautiful, love her outfit and hairstyle. I might post some of the news of WGM in the song ji hyo thread, but if you guys find something important please post it there too :)

Archived