[Drama 2016] Cinderella and Four Knights 신데렐라와 네 명의 기사

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its great to see the Kang cousins again for a photoshot in Japan? Its nice that when JS IG their photo, JH and IW updated their IG on the same event after JS tagged them, promoting their drama airing in Japan. Where is Park So Dam though?

I found another Kang in the drama who could be related to the Kang cousins - Kang JiSung - aka. Shopping King Louis XXV!:wub::D:D

ps. why is the surname KANG so popular in the last 3 months! :D

haiz... i hope IW is still in touch with SD... their BTS are so cute together!

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Cinderella and Four Knights 신데렐라와 네 명의 기사

Oh my god you guys.

I am just bringing a little bit of life to this thread by saying that Dramafever recently had a Hallyu Halloween costume contest, where the prizes included posters and pictures of Cinderella and the Four Knights...

I decided to partake in this and lo and behold! I was selected as one of the winners! :D Gosh, I honestly am speechless, all of these other competitors did an excellent job I don't even feel like I deserved it.

Here are all the winners:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/announcing-the-winners-of-the-2016-dramafever-hallyu-halloween-costume-contest-/

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2016 at 3:05 PM, Nanda Hutabarat said:

hi everyone:Djust sharing my video about our couple:heart::wub: jung il woo park so dam~♡♡ i made it because i'm really miss them :wub::wub:

Thank you! That was really cute I miss them too

@juliacaesar Congratulations on winning the DF contest!

@MiAmour I'm so happy Sodam and Naeun have become friends.

Archived