[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

@chocmagma No dear~ it seems our drama will end as schedule, I saw KBS released "Beautiful Mind", it wrote first ep will on June 20. It means nothing change..

Hope this is true. Let's give up loveline together, hahaha.

Oh~ hot topic again?! Well, if next week is ending, I wanna stay as much as I can in here.. :D 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

@parkxiaowu

So I guess I wasn't the only one who thinks lawyer jo's world now revolves around HK. Yes I agree, I do miss the lawyer jo that I enjoyed in the beginning of the drama. Somewhere in the middle, he began to develop an obsession for chairman jung, but now it kinda is all about HK. I guess when they start focusing on love, lawyer Jo changes. I guess maybe he's being there for HK, making amends for what he didn't do in the past, when he wasn't always there for her. Which sort of changes his belief system.. in other words, he's not the same lawyer Jo anymore..I guess eunjo is representing us..hahaha.. 

Speaking about eunjo, sora doesn't seem to be filming today, she's busy filming her cfs.... .. *lmaooo I really wonder how much screen time she'll have next week*

@pandalover1 haha her screen time next week probably zilch! :PCjOGWL2VAAA4uJY_zpsuttdic0f.jpg

Official news: MLMJ ends as the schedule.. May 31st

Well, Shin Yang is Jo Deul Ho in real life, jjang!!! Hahaha

By the way, SoRa followed Hwang (Ae Ra) in instagram, my gang team is up!!! haha

KBS is 2faces Kim now, haha

11.gif?w=620 

21.gif?w=620

3.gif?w=620 

58 minutes ago, parkxiaowu said:

By the way, SoRa followed Hwang (Ae Ra) in instagram, my gang team is up!!! haha

Awwwww thanks for these beautiful gifs.

What do you mean by two-faced Kim? He IS cutie pie Lawyer KIM aka my sly little snake kkkkk :phew: 

BTW, when you guys talked about how Lawyer Jo has changed and his world tend to move around JHK these days, I'm watching ep17 again this morning. I realize that PSY changed his voice tone when he talked tho. When he tried to help JHK from Ji-Wook. He talked to JIW and SJL with his tense and indifferent voice, not aggressive like other case. I mean he showed that this is truly his Achilles.' heel. I got you now my hero. You has indeed changed.....

It is just my observation tho. Maybe its not true and i just imagine it :P

1 hour ago, parkxiaowu said:

Thank you @parkxiaowu for the official news update.

Yes!! You put your feet down, legendary Park Shin Yang!  tumblr_o5klcnwXpM1tjcz9jo1_400.gif

So next week we can have our wrap up party! :w00t:      tumblr_static_o0gxmdkbd2osooo88g8wokgg.g

The problem with live shooting is that the audience can sway the writing. I think, this is the reason why Sora's screen time was reduced and more screen time was placed on Park Shin Yang since he's the one who is actually pulling in the viewers. 

As for LEJ and SJW's romance line, I've actually thought that the writer was heading toward that area since the time that she had first confined in him when they were sitting outside the courthouse right after the accused claimed that JDH was the only lawyer to trust in him. It was further supported when SJW was willing to show LEJ the video of the falsely accused abuser in the case about the daycare...further more, when he defended LEJ against the gangster, it kind of hinted toward their mutual respect toward each other. To JDH, SJW feels a sense of competitive and a sense of jealousy: jealous he is always bested by DH, and jealous that DH is able to do things that he couldn't do...fighting for justice. DH shows him what he lacks and only to LEJ did he seems  to lower his guard. 

As for JDH, I'm not surprise that he is making this decision. He hasn't been a morally righteous person. His motivation to correct the arsonist case was to right the wrong he had committed in the past and to retaliate against Chairman Jung. It wasn't until the ahjushi's outburst that he realize that he must do something right for a change. But prior to that, he didn't stop to try to encourage the ahjushi to give falsify testimony (which came out to be true) just to get himself acquited. When Michael Jung escaped, he didn't care about anything until his daughter said that he's a superman, so that's why he was willing to get his act together. What I'm trying to say is, JDH isn't someone who is without flaw...it's LEJ who view him as someone who is entirely righteous that is flawed, hence her disappointment in him for doing this to save his family. The writer might have LEJ voiced out the audience opinion (that JDH was acting out of character) just to have JDH remind the audience that he's not entirely a black and white person. He's a human being...only. 

@0timelost I agree with you. JHD has never been portrayed as the perfect  and righteous man and lawyer. When he was married, he neglected his wife. After his conviction, he also spent three years without doing anything. I wasn't surprised that he would try to help his ex-father-in-law. First of all, he still loves his wife and he knows what her father means to her. Despite the misdeed JSW did to JHD, the latter could overlook it because of JHK. Moreover, LJE is again a little too naive in my opinion as an accused has the right to have a lawyer, even if he did something wrong. A lawyer is there to defend a person in the best way. So JHD can propose his service and what will LJE do, when she notices that the defendant did commit a crime... will she drop the case? That's absurb. When she had the first case, she didn't do her job as she thought, he was the culprit. Then she discovered that she was wrong. From that moment, they only helped people who were wrongly accused... does it mean that she only wants to help innocent people? That's impossible because this would mean that she needs to investigate a lot and spend a lot of time for her client before she accepts to defend him. That's unrealistic! When she complained to JHD, she was overlooking another aspect: criminals do need a lawyer too. As long as it is to correct the wrongs or to protect people she knows, she will hep otherwise, she won't help. Is this what she wants? She accepted it later when JHD justified his decision: it's his family. From that moment, she realised that even criminals have family. Even if they need to be punished, justice must be fair!! Now, just because he belongs to GS, this doesn't mean that all lawyers there are evils aso.

Now SIJ has been manipulating the media as well, used people in order to blame GS. The protesters were a move from SIJ who wanted to hide behind these. He knows, he needs the public opinion in order to become the next minister. Yet, he is the most corrupted prosecutor... the real baddie who would betray anyone for his own interests and ambition!

I really liked that JSW recognised his crimes... the best among the three fathers!! 

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@0timelost I agree with you. JHD has never been portrayed as the perfect  and righteous man and lawyer. When he was married, he neglected his wife. After his conviction, he also spent three years without doing anything. I wasn't surprised that he would try to help his ex-father-in-law. First of all, he still loves his wife and he knows what her father means to her. Despite the misdeed JSW did to JHD, the latter could overlook it because of JHK. Moreover, LJE is again a little too naive in my opinion as an accused has the right to have a lawyer, even if he did something wrong. A lawyer is there to defend a person in the best way. So JHD can propose his service and what will LJE do, when she notices that the defendant did commit a crime... will she drop the case? That's absurb. When she had the first case, she didn't do her job as she thought, he was the culprit. Then she discovered that she was wrong. From that moment, they only helped people who were wrongly accused... does it mean that she only wants to help innocent people? That's impossible because this would mean that she needs to investigate a lot and spend a lot of time for her client before she accepts to defend him. That's unrealistic! When she complained to JHD, she was overlooking another aspect: criminals do need a lawyer too. As long as it is to correct the wrongs or to protect people she knows, she will hep otherwise, she won't help. Is this what she wants? She accepted it later when JHD justified his decision: it's his family. From that moment, she realised that even criminals have family. Even if they need to be punished, justice must be fair!! Now, just because he belongs to GS, this doesn't mean that all lawyers there are evils aso.

Now SIJ has been manipulating the media as well, used people in order to blame GS. The protesters were a move from SIJ who wanted to hide behind these. He knows, he needs the public opinion in order to become the next minister. Yet, he is the most corrupted prosecutor... the real baddie who would betray anyone for his own interests and ambition!

I really liked that JSW recognised his crimes... the best among the three fathers!! 

Actually, I don't think LJE is naive at all (she revealed she knows what was going on in GS during her short time there when she listed all the crimes that she witnessed). Remember, in the arsonist case, she suspected that her client was guilty, yet she defended him. She didn't have any moral burden then, so why now? I think it is partially due to her resentment for Chairman Jung and his associates, and her flawed thinking of JDH. She thinks JDH was a fighter of justice and his action has been like that for a while, until this case occurred. So in a way, she saw only the good JDH, but she hasn't see the semi-corrupted side of him. It's logical why she would form that view of him, but we, as the viewers, know that it's a flawed view of our neighborhood lawyer. And, JDH knows it that why he asked LJE what was his "so-called practices" were in the scene where LJE questions his decision to take on GS's case. 

And remember, Chairman Jung caused her father to almost commit suicide due to his corruption, and the lawyers who were defending Chairman Jung were from GS. I think partially she wanted JDH to not defend GS is because of her own emotional resentment toward the people who has caused pain for her mom and her dad. And that's why, when JDH said that "he's family," she finally understood two things: 1. JDH is just a normal human being...not a superhero who can disregard his own feeling just for the sake of justice, and 2. he's doing this for a family member...a feeling she can comprehend. That's why when JDH said that the reason might sounds dull, she shook her head with a smile. She understood completely.

I actually like this development that LJE is going through. In a way, she kinds of stick out (she's a triangle while everyone is round) among the gang because, quite honestly, AR and DR don't view JDH through a rose-tinted mirror. LJE does. So in a way, JDH doesn't really utilize her or let her get her hands dirty because she's exactly what an upright lawyer is like, and in a way, he's kind of helping her retain this position. That's why he gave her the choice to leave this case if she doesn't like it. He gave her the ultimate choice to make the decision to cross the line to join him or to remain in the rose-tinted world. The fact that she is willing to help him and concede to his reason implies she is willing to cross the line. And in all honestly, I think this is a nice development for LJE's character, who is, unfortunately, quite bland and underdeveloped since the drama has shifted the focus away from her. This will make her be a more well-rounded and seasonal lawyer. Like JW said, it's great to have conviction but sometimes it's hard to put it into action. 

Spoiler

20160524_1464097769_08297800_1_99_201605

tv Report - Naver: 'Jo Deul Ho', Ryu Soo Young♥ Kang Sora, love is in the air "hard to keep their views" 

1. [+947, -44] At first, I thought Kang Sora will end up with Park Shin Yang..ㅋㅋㅋSo it's like this. Jo Deul Ho is fun ㅠㅠ

2. [+698, -35] So this is how the love line works

3. [+601, -31] I wonder why Kang Sora's screen time is suddenly decreasing

4. [+291, -45] They match so well

5. [+122, -3] Ah Hwang Seok Jung is possessed ㅋㅋㅋ Crazy

6. [+135, -11] Way better than forcing Park Shin Yang and Kang Sora together. She matches with Ryu Soo Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+61, -2] Seaweed soup instead of champagne ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFinal 2 episodes next week, how do I say goodbye to this drama? ㅜ

8. [+45, 0] Seaweed soup instead of champagne ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+48, -3] Hwang Seok Jung's possessed acting is daebak funny

10. [+44, -3] Are they inserting a random love line? The story could do without it though

11. [+38, -1] Are they doing an extension, what's with the sudden love line?

12. [+68, -12] It's like they threw a love line to the last minute to take care of Kang Sora's screen time

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/05/spoilers-jackpot-monster-jo-deul-ho-oh_56.html?m=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

cute edible cookies with solmi face sis @pandalover1 hehehe wonder how

park shin yang cookies look like :)

It's too pretty to be eaten! Probably Hwang Seok Jeong and Park Won Sang has their own too!

The truth is I'm pretty sure we will never find out.. unless the one who made it all posts it.. hahahaha! 

Archived