[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

DS & AR was sent to look into the housekeeper(1 of the name listed on CJ's illegal fund book) who used to work with Head Geomsa for 17 Years(name called Lee Myung Ju I think??)

Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-26-30.png

Lol! AR in disguise as nun...

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-29-22.png

JDH called Ji Wook out for a talk at where the housekeeper is at...

Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-35-29.png Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-36-19.png Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-38-13.png

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEJ wanted to help JDH regarding ex-FIL case but got rejected..

Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-39-22.png Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-39-51.png

LEJ is angry and dash out!! 

Spoiler

Look how Ji Wook holding her bag while trying to get her a cab back home.. (lol!!)

Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-40-33.png Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-40-44.png Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-42-48.png

Election news of the 2 nominees for(Prime Minister post i think?), Head Geomsa & Congressman Baek..

Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-58-35.png

Head Geomsa throw celebration party at Blue Moon & JDH arrives with such a big wine !!

Spoiler

Shows how JDH ruin the party..

Screenshot_2016-05-24-22-00-58.png Screenshot_2016-05-24-22-02-03.png Screenshot_2016-05-24-22-02-45.png

The End... 

Alright will head off to bed now & catch up tml!

P.S: @irilight @pandalover1, is there any way to capture screenshot via computer while streaming and a way to control the picture size (like what you have posted in here)? Thanks!

2 hours ago, dekaron said:

They have made Prosecutor Shin Ji Wook into such a dumbo throughout the drama

So sad about that. I hope they will redeem him.

Thank you for screencaps @noi3ody, @pandalover1, @grumpykatiie,

@noi3ody, Get well soon.  In answer to your question - you can re-size your picture.

Double click on your photo, and a screen will appear, in which you can insert your desired size.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit?pli=1#

13239454_10208131325215334_1947262503695

source: http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=197306

Guest chocmagma

As usual, thank you everyone for tonight! :blush:

@bebebisous33 I think writer-nim shd just leave SJW's character as he is, or turning him into a good person, not a villain. SJW so pabo I'm so mad with him. For a geomsa of daehan minguk, he shd be like JDH, someone that's not afraid to pursue the truth. But SJW, just bcs he wanna save his father, he did that ugly thing. I'm so frustrated with his character and LEJ's character as well. Writer-nim focuses too much on JDH-JHK, now is she trying to throw LEJ and SJW somewhere far? JDH on the other hand, why cant u let LEJ to try the case? She's more than capable to take on the case. Aigooo so frustrated with so many things tonight.

I can see that writer-nim trying reaaaaaally hard to push the loveline between JDH-JHK.

Spoiler

CjO1dA3VAAIHuC4.jpg:large

CjO1dFCUYAQII-w.jpg:large

I cant wait the day writer-nim decided to cut off this ahjussi aigoooo

Spoiler

CjO1FvNVEAQq0Pr.jpg:large

CjO1F9JUUAEAEve.jpg:large

Thank you AR and DS for always being there esp at times like this crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

Spoiler

CjO2-6WUoAIHQbO.jpg:large

CjO2_QwVEAAcJBw.jpg:large

CjO2_RAUgAAXuVo.jpg:large

CjO2_Q8VEAAOw95.jpg:large

Drunken LEJ so cuteeee! She even left SJW there alone while 'holding' her handbag LOL!

CjO3aQDUgAEWy89.jpg:large

CjO3aVyVAAAgqzX.jpg:large

CjO3aZsVAAE5j0P.jpg:large

AND.... SUPERMAAAAAAN! super-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

CjO3q0SUkAAt5Sl.jpg:large

8 hours ago, chocmagma said:

As usual, thank you everyone for tonight! :blush:

@bebebisous33 I think writer-nim shd just leave SJW's character as he is, or turning him into a good person, not a villain. SJW so pabo I'm so mad with him. For a geomsa of daehan minguk, he shd be like JDH, someone that's not afraid to pursue the truth. But SJW, just bcs he wanna save his father, he did that ugly thing. I'm so frustrated with his character and LEJ's character as well. Writer-nim focuses too much on JDH-JHK, now is she trying to throw LEJ and SJW somewhere far? JDH on the other hand, why cant u let LEJ to try the case? She's more than capable to take on the case. Aigooo so frustrated with so many things tonight.

I can see that writer-nim trying reaaaaaally hard to push the loveline between JDH-JHK.

Reveal hidden contents

I cant wait the day writer-nim decided to cut off this ahjussi aigoooo

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you AR and DS for always being there esp at times like this crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Drunken LEJ so cuteeee! She even left SJW there alone while 'holding' her handbag LOL!

AND.... SUPERMAAAAAAN! super-onion-head-emoticon.gif

So it wasn't just me who felt it, that it is kind of irritating the sudden push of loveline for JDH-JHK.. 

As for SJW-LEJ I'll just enjoy it cause I get to see cute drunk eunjo.. hahahahaha! And it's screentime for eunjo.. 

Like I said before, SJW is in denial. He can't accept his father that he look up to be someone that is atrocious vicious greedy...In the end of the day, I have a feeling eunjo break down his defenses and sjw will do the right thing! I can forsee him possibly stepping down as a prosecutor to or not.. hahaha. 

As for JDH not letting LEJ to do on her own, well this is true and not true.. I think he does let her take on her own cases, like all the other usual cases that the firm has, yes the ones that he's lazy to pick it up and passes it to LEJ (well they said it verbally but they never show it) this bows down to the writer again, failing to show eunjo growth on screen.

On the other hand, I can see the dependance lawyer Jo has on eunjo now. If you notice, eunjo always do the paper work and finds infomation for jdh(was told and asked by jdh, they never actually show it) so she actually does alot tbh.. it's pretty much like, lawyer Jo finds a lead, gives eunjo, she finds out more, she passes back to lawyer jo and he speaks.. (I think it would be pretty great if they could pull off mike Ross and harvey specter in suits kinda dynamic) but due to LEJ lack of screentime kinda is a turn off. Maybe in the end of the series, LEJ will have to part ways with her mentor. Cause from what I see, she has learned alot from lawyer jo and I think it's time for her to move on, lawyer Jo has taught as much as he can but because in a way it does look like he's holding her back, she'll forever be in his shadows.. 

I predict eunjo will leave motley crew(i know its sad to say this but im being realistic)to become a public defender. I think eunjo mentioned it before somewhere in the beginning of the series.. 

Detail - EP.18 ratings

【AGB Nationwide】
KBS《Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho》15.5%(+1.5)
MBC《Monster》:8.6%(+0.5)
SBS 《Jackpot》:8.5%(-1)

【AGB Seoul】
KBS《Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho》:16.4%(+1.3)
MBC《Monster》:9.4%(+0.6)
SBS 《Jackpot》:8.8%(-1.7

【TNMS Nationwide】
KBS《Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho》:12.5%(+0.9)
SBS 《Jackpot》:7.6%(+0.1)
MBC《Monster》:8.4%

【TNMS Seoul】
KBS《Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho》:12.5%(+0.4)
SBS《Jackpot》:8.6% (-0.1)
MBC《Monster》:9.5%(+1.3)

8 hours ago, chocmagma said:

1 hour ago, pandalover1 said:

So it wasn't just me who felt it, that it is kind of irritating the sudden push of loveline for JDH-JHK.. 

@chocmagma, @pandalover1, It occurred to me that for JDH, who grew up as an orphan, family means the world to him. That is why he is so loyal to his fellow friends from the orphanage. They are his family. By the same token, that is why he is loyal to JHK despite her betrayal, and willing to forgive her and also his FIL for their betrayals. (It was still nice to see JHK connect the dots, and call her father on them, and also have her apologize to JDH.) 

And that is another reason why I thought there can be no love-line between JDH and LEJ. JDH brings forth the value of sanctity of family and marriage; Even though he is divorced now, Knetizens would not have liked him to have that loveline, esp. with SB.

The SW is promoting a value that is dear to many viewers' hearts - and that is one of the reasons for the good ratings we see.

Thank you for the screencaps and stills, to you and @pandalover1, as well as @grumpykatiie and @sky5joyous

@grumpykatiie love love, both the cast IG from Park Sol-Mi and the Kim Feel's live version of "Walk to the Sky."  :wub:

1 hour ago, pandalover1 said:

Like I said before, SJW is in denial. He can't accept his father that he look up to be someone that is atrocious vicious greedy...In the end of the day, I have a feeling eunjo break down his defenses and sjw will do the right thing!

I agree. And in a way - similar to JHK too, who had worshiped her dad. Did not occur to her either that he would betray her/JDH.

I actually would like to see a loveline between SJW and LEJ (once he comes back from the dark side.)

About LEJ, we need to remember that GS was her first job out of law school. They barely let her do anything there. Didn't she tell SJW once, that she was doing more photocopies for people than lawyering?  Her first case we saw her litigate in the beginning of the series may very well have been her first ever.

She left GS because she was miserable there. She is a lawyer with principles, and she could see pretty fast how what GS was doing was ethically wrong. She could see it faster than JHK and SJW - but she was not bound by loyalty and admiration to parents there. Furthermore, she recognized the value of what JDH does, and his contribution to welfare of good people. She wants to follow that path. She has learned a lot while working there, and yes, JDH has come to depend on her more and more.

She may leave, as you predict, or she may grow to be more of an equal partner with JDH.  (Send him on a 2nd honeymoon, while LEJ takes over the office.)

Thank you @parkxiaowu for the wonderful news about the ratings...!  dancing banana warrior smiley

'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho' refreshes its best rating

Spoiler

photo727246.jpg

KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama, 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho' kept first place by refreshing its best rating again.

According to the viewership rating survey by Nielsen Korea on May 25, the episode 18 of 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho' aired on May 24 recorded 15.5% nationwide.

This number is 1.5% compared to 14.0% of its previous episode and exceeds its personal best 15.3% so far.

However, MBC Mon-Tue drama, "Monster - 2016" recorded 8.6% and SBS Mon-Tue drama, "Jackpot"scored 8.5%.

source: hancinema

21 minutes ago, irilight said:

@chocmagma, @pandalover1, It occurred to me that for JDH, who grew up as an orphan, family means the world to him. That is why he is so loyal to his fellow friends from the orphanage. They are his family. By the same token, that is why he is loyal to JHK despite her betrayal, and willing to forgive her and also his FIL for their betrayals. (It was still nice to see JHK connect the dots, and call her father on them, and also have her apologize to JDH.) 

And that is another reason why I thought there can be no love-line between JDH and LEJ. JDH brings forth the value of sanctity of family and marriage; Even though he is divorced now, Knetizens would not have liked him to have that loveline, esp. with SB.

The SW is promoting a value that is dear to many viewers' hearts - and that is one of the reasons for the good ratings we see.

Thank you for the screencaps and stills, to you and @pandalover1, as well as @grumpykatiie and @sky5joyous

@grumpykatiie love love, both the cast IG from Park Sol-Mi and the Kim Feel's live version of "Walk to the Sky."  :wub:

I agree. And in a way - similar to JHK too, who had worshiped her dad. Did not occur to her either that he would betray her/JDH.

I actually would like to see a loveline between SJW and LEJ (once he comes back from the dark side.)

About LEJ, we need to remember that GS was her first job out of law school. They barely let her do anything there. Didn't she tell SJW once, that she was doing more photocopies for people than lawyering?  Her first case we saw her litigate in the beginning of the series may very well have been her first ever.

She left GS because she was miserable there. She is a lawyer with principles, and she could see pretty fast how what GS was doing was ethically wrong. She could see it faster than JHK and SJW - but she was not bound by loyalty and admiration to parents there. Furthermore, she recognized the value of what JDH does, and his contribution to welfare of good people. She wants to follow that path. She has learned a lot while working there, and yes, JDH has come to depend on her more and more.

She may leave, as you predict, or she may grow to be more of an equal partner with JDH.  (Send him on a 2nd honeymoon, while LEJ takes over the office.)

Thank you @parkxiaowu for the wonderful news about the ratings...!  dancing banana warrior smiley

'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho' refreshes its best rating

Reveal hidden contents

KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama, 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho' kept first place by refreshing its best rating again.

According to the viewership rating survey by Nielsen Korea on May 25, the episode 18 of 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho' aired on May 24 recorded 15.5% nationwide.

This number is 1.5% compared to 14.0% of its previous episode and exceeds its personal best 15.3% so far.

However, MBC Mon-Tue drama, "Monster - 2016" recorded 8.6% and SBS Mon-Tue drama, "Jackpot"scored 8.5%.

source: hancinema

Just watched with subs.. the reason eunjo got drunk is that she couldn't accept lawyer jo her mentor who she admires defend someone like Jang CEO. She said in the year she work in Geumsan she has saw a lot of things she didn't like (lobbying etc) and reading those Knetz comments kinda added oil to the fire.. she was given the choice whether she wanted to help lawyer Jo to defend the CEO, but it seems like she's out of this one. (Maybe just physically there but pretty much it)

There was also a hint that eunjo will leave lawyer jo, she drunkardly said it to sjw. Thats why when she  went to collect her bag from sjw, he asked if she had leave lawyer Jo . Of course she didn't but she said her view on defending geumsan has not change. 

But in the end lawyer jo gave her the reason why he chose to defend CEO jang, because he's family. That eunjo understands, but I think this is the beginning signs of eunjo parting ways with lawyer Jo. Probably her last project with him will be taking down the chief prosecutor.

@pandalover1 @chocmagma  you are not the only ones who are irritated with the sudden push of loveline for JDH-JHK. ;)

Its also irritating to see that everytime Sora appears they would push for products placement.:rolleyes: So much respect for your female lead.

JDH-SB and AR-DS always save the day for me! :) And also the villians! :lol:

The extension is possible reduced from 4 eps to 1 ep. 

KBS still is convinsing Shin Yang. to extend 1 ep, ends in ep 21.

Hasn't confirmed yet!

-------

Just want to say, please let him go.. Why don't you go to extend the following drama from 4 to 8?!

1 hour ago, parkxiaowu said:

The extension is possible reduced from 4 eps to 1 ep. 

KBS still is convinsing Shin Yang. to extend 1 ep, ends in ep 21.

Hasn't confirmed yet!

-------

Just want to say, please let him go.. Why don't you go to extend the following drama from 4 to 8?!

LOL extend by 1 ep and end at ep 21. Give Shin Yang a break!

KBS, please don't mess with this drama! Are you so desperate?eek.png

Archived