[Season 2 premier Feb 11] Thai drama] Diary of Tootsies

welp

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many episodes was Diary of A Tootsie Korea? Was anyone online able to find eng subs for any of them? I've found eng subs for the 1st episode of the 2nd season but cant find the other episodes. Anyone have any luck? Love this show!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2017 at 9:42 AM, HiroHikari said:

How many episodes was Diary of A Tootsie Korea? Was anyone online able to find eng subs for any of them? I've found eng subs for the 1st episode of the 2nd season but cant find the other episodes. Anyone have any luck? Love this show!

Thus far there are 13 episodes and a persons ability to watch all of them on their official youtube channel depends on whether you are in the permitted geographical located after episode 6. 

Should you not be able to access the reminder of the episode on their official channel here is a link of Ep. 1-12 with no subs  http://www.watchlakorn.in/tag/ไดอารี่ตุ๊ดซิ่งอรรถรสทัวร์นัวเกาหลี 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/28/2017 at 3:20 PM, xolovebae said:

me too! I just finish watching season 2 // really love both 2 seasons

yeah, i couldn't choose what is my favorite, the first season or the second one. i love how beautiful their friendship are.

and also, i ship Gus x Top really hard but i ship Gus x Win too hahaha they are too cute xDDD

• 1 month later...

Archived