[Season 2 premier Feb 11] Thai drama] Diary of Tootsies

welp

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, I think WE HAVE A DATE. I got February 11 as premiere date for S2 (via Google Translate). I hope someone can confirm this, they posted this on their FB page:

15895178_1663384843954577_83950874203372

Spoiler

" ทิ้งท้ายให้ลุ้นกันตั้งแต่ซีซั่นที่แล้ว ในที่สุดก็ถึงเวลาสร้างประวัติศาสตร์ชาติเทยครั้งใหม่ สำหรับ “ไดอารี่ตุ๊ดซี่ส์ เดอะ ซีรีส์ ซีซั่น 2” ค่าย จีดีเอช ที่เตรียมลงจอ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 11 ก.พ.นี้ ทางช่อง จีเอ็มเอ็ม25 โดยในซีซั่นนี้ ตัวละครที่ทุกคนคิดถึง ไม่ว่าจะเป็น กัส (เพชร-เผ่าเพชร เจริญสุข), กอล์ฟ (ปิงปอง-ธงชัย ทองกันธม), คิม (เต๋อ-รัฐนันท์ จรรยาจิรวงศ์) และ แนตตี้ (พีค-ภัทรศยา เครือสุวรรณศิริ) มากันครบทีมเช่นเคย พร้อมด้วยแขกรับเชิญที่จะมาเซอร์ไพร์ส สร้างสีสันกันเต็มอรรถรส!! 
งานนี้ ผู้กำกับ เติ้ล-ปิยะชาติ ทองอ่วม ขอจัดหนัก!! จัดเต็ม!! กับเรื่องราวของเหล่าชะนี เก้ง กว้าง ที่ทั้งแสบ แซ่บ นัว พัวพันยิ่งกว่าครั้งไหนๆ เรียกว่าการกลับมาครั้งนี้ แฟนๆ เตรียมจิกหมอนไว้ได้เลย เมื่อเหล่าตุ๊ดซี่ส์ที่เคยโดนเท...จะกลับมามีเฮอีกครั้ง!! เรียกว่าแต่ละคนจะได้คู่...ผู้มาเต็ม แถมเป็นตัวเป็นตนมากกว่าเดิม ซึ่งวีรกรรมของเพื่อนซี้ และคู่ของแต่ละนาง จะสร้างความฮือฮาวารีดำเนินขนาดไหน ติดตามชมปรากฏการณ์ความรักครั้งใหม่ของเหล่าตุ๊ดซี่ส์ได้ใน “ไดอารี่ตุ๊ดซี่ส์ เดอะ ซีรีส์ ซีซั่น 2” เริ่มออกอากาศตอนแรกวันเสาร์ที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ 2560 ทางช่อง GMM25 และ LINE TV 
#diarytootsies2 #ไดอารีตุ๊ดซี่ส์2
 "

GOSH I AM SO EXCITED! :w00t::w00t::wub::wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I love season 1 and hopefully not too much cross dressing scene in season 2.

Will that school boy back in this series? I forget his name, Grean fiction the series one...now He is also playing in a lakorn as an alien... Lost... (don't remember the real title)

20 hours ago, Ym3n said:

I love season 1 and hopefully not too much cross dressing scene in season 2.

Will that school boy back in this series? I forget his name, Grean fiction the series one...now He is also playing in a lakorn as an alien... Lost... (don't remember the real title)

JJ? He's one of the most popular teen actors now besides Captain. He even got a headlining daytime lakorn on True4U, and starred alongside Mai Davika in her new movie. His most recent work is I Hate You, I Love You with the rest of Nadao actors/actresses. Yes he'll be back.

1 hour ago, whitedove said:

JJ? He's one of the most popular teen actors now besides Captain. He even got a headlining daytime lakorn on True4U, and starred alongside Mai Davika in her new movie. His most recent work is I Hate You, I Love You with the rest of Nadao actors/actresses. Yes he'll be back.

His name is Kris... Sorry, it is hard to remember and pronounce Thai name.

he played as Oat in Grean Fictions series

Archived