[Season 2 premier Feb 11] Thai drama] Diary of Tootsies

welp

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petch and JJ's acting career has really taken off since Tootsies. Petch is finally a little bit relevant after years of trying while JJ is on par in terms of popularity with Lovesick's Captain among teen actors. He's even doing a movie with Mai Davika at the moment. Before Tootsies, Peak was the only relevant star among the main cast.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest delightful

I came because of my love for Jayjay, he's cute. Is he going to be in season 2?

Just re-watching season 1 and I just can't get over Bank and James!!! They're seriously so cute! 

12 hours ago, delightful said:

I came because of my love for Jayjay, he's cute. Is he going to be in season 2?

Just re-watching season 1 and I just can't get over Bank and James!!! They're seriously so cute! 

Yeah JJ will be in season 2. During GDH press conference to introduce their 2017 projects, JJ was present with the main Tootsies cast.

Guest delightful
6 hours ago, whitedove said:

Yeah JJ will be in season 2. During GDH press conference to introduce their 2017 projects, JJ was present with the main Tootsies cast.

Yay!!! I can't wait to see this! And also, I didn't know Petch before this show and I SERIOUSLY thought he was gay while watching this series. I knew Kimmy wasn't gay because I've seen him in other shows and heard that he had a girlfriend, but guys, I SERIOUSLY thought Petch/Gus was gay! He is such an awesome actor! I was so shocked when I watched him on Pompam's show and he was all manly. WOW! 

On 11/12/2016 at 0:38 PM, delightful said:

Yay!!! I can't wait to see this! And also, I didn't know Petch before this show and I SERIOUSLY thought he was gay while watching this series. I knew Kimmy wasn't gay because I've seen him in other shows and heard that he had a girlfriend, but guys, I SERIOUSLY thought Petch/Gus was gay! He is such an awesome actor! I was so shocked when I watched him on Pompam's show and he was all manly. WOW! 

Yeah ikr? He makes such a good impression. You can see the huge difference in Petch's acting if you compare this series and his acting in Love Songs Love Series. :)

Guest delightful

This is a little old but they're so adorable in this photo session. It's for a very famous magazine in Thailand called Sudsubda. I still can't get over how manly Petch is!

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

This is a little old but they're so adorable in this photo session. It's for a very famous magazine in Thailand called Sudsubda. I still can't get over how manly Petch is!

I want that magazine :love:

Thanks for sharing ^^ Yeah Petch is sooo hot :wub: JJ too. I was so obsessed with Gus when I watched DOT... took so many screenshots of him and made so many gifs of him :joy:

And earlier today I went on IG and his in his IG story he was opening a batman action figure haha. Made me like him even more :wub:

Guest delightful

WATCH THIS!!!! They were heavy on the fanservice too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Petch is seriously awesome! And JJ was willing!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Haha yeah...Too bad they each have their own significant others, who are both celebrities themselves. JJ especially is still in 'honeymoon' period with Thanaerng. Seems like his real self mirrors his Tootsies character a bit, in that he likes someone older lol.

JJ is really going places. He will be the male lead in a movie with popular actress Mai Davika!

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, whitedove said:

^ Haha yeah...Too bad they each have their own significant others, who are both celebrities themselves. JJ especially is still in 'honeymoon' period with Thanaerng. Seems like his real self mirrors his Tootsies character a bit, in that he likes someone older lol.

JJ is really going places. He will be the male lead in a movie with popular actress Mai Davika!

He really is making a name for himself. And I do adore his relationship with Thanaerng too. And in real life he's the 'girly' one between them, Thanaerng is the tough one. I love that she's such a tomboy. And JJ is always thinking of her when he does anything or posts photos on his IG. That controversy of her supposedly sitting on her lap was blown way out of proportion! She was just sitting next to him and he caught the moment that she got up to get food. It was so pathetic, but I'm glad he explained it calmly. People need to chill out. Maybe it's because I like them a lot so it's annoying when they make dumb accusations like this up. When we see other younger couples do so much more. -_- Price of fame they say, but I see it as jealousy. 

I can't wait to see his movie with Mai and Kong, is he going to end up with Mai? I thought it was going to be Mai and Kong? I guess we'll see when it airs. 

The one project I am waiting for is Dairy of Tootsies. I just hope it's as good as the first season.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived