[Season 2 premier Feb 11] Thai drama] Diary of Tootsies

welp

o12wcrxsaiMdtzdrCpL-o.jpg

Plot summary:

Gus (Pech - Paopech Chareonsuk) is a PS guru. Her close friends are Golf (Pingpong Thongchai Thongkanthom) a dancing lover giant, Kim (Ter - Rathanand Chanyachirawong) a hunky flight attendant who switch from bottom to top to serve the market demand, and Natty (Peak - Patharasaya Kruasuwansiri) a clueless booth babe and the only woman in the gang.

3 in the gang simultaneously heartbroken and a wild journey to find new loves begins, accompanied with many guest stars.

Casts:

o12wjg2kv6tUefT9frM-o.jpg

Pech (Gus)

o12wjoxj4mDRdDZA4xa-o.jpg

Pingpong (Golf)

o12wjxjb12yI31oVo7M-o.jpg

Ter (Kim)

o12wk7xj3vcOdYCg43y-o.jpg

Peak (Natty)

Teaser for season 2

the drama with Engligh subtitle is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHILuTgoIlo&feature=youtu.be&list=PLNlD9uchdYWBbFyqoZkx0ezds-uQT_uNG

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2016 at 9:54 PM, John Rainier Go said:

Do you know their instagram accounts? I can't search them even with google... :( 

Paopetch_viii - gus 
Sindy_pwoong  - golf 
Peakpattarasaya - natty 
Sunterry - kim 
Jaylerr - gus's boyfriend 

Now i'm addictrd to this series,, i like gus very much, he has good personalities,, i hope someone would enjoy this series like i do ^^

On 19/03/2016 at 1:11 PM, fatfatphat said:

Paopetch_viii - gus 
Sindy_pwoong  - golf 
Peakpattarasaya - natty 
Sunterry - kim 
Jaylerr - gus's boyfriend 

Now i'm addictrd to this series,, i like gus very much, he has good personalities,, i hope someone would enjoy this series like i do ^^

I'm enjoying the series like you do :) 
I'm currently waiting for the subs for Episode 5 but I already watched the raw. Even in raw, it's very funny. I really like Kim. P' Ter is very handsome and I'm quite sad because he's straight in real life :( 

Glad that GDH 559 decided to release subs for this. :)

On 21/3/2016 at 8:51 PM, redblueyellow said:

I'm enjoying the series like you do :) 
I'm currently waiting for the subs for Episode 5 but I already watched the raw. Even in raw, it's very funny. I really like Kim. P' Ter is very handsome and I'm quite sad because he's straight in real life :( 

Glad that GDH 559 decided to release subs for this. :)

yiaaaaayyy Hi5!!,, its torturing to wait it subbed >.< ,, i watched it raw too, and its indeed funny, Gus has so many facial expression

P' ter is the manliest among them haha i hope P' Pech is straight too irl xD

ikr,, its hard to be international fans huhu

On 3/23/2016 at 6:57 AM, jia_k said:

International trailer (Eng subs):

Finally I understand what they're saying. I've been watching without subtitles so far. I really wish someone would sub the series!! >_<

23 hours ago, QueenAlysanne said:

Finally I understand what they're saying. I've been watching without subtitles so far. I really wish someone would sub the series!! >_<

It is subbed...there's official subs on GDH 559's YouTube channel. It's a few weeks behind, but all the episodes will be released eventually ^^

On 3/27/2016 at 0:18 PM, jia_k said:

It is subbed...there's official subs on GDH 559's YouTube channel. It's a few weeks behind, but all the episodes will be released eventually ^^

Yeah I realized that now. I went on YouTube.com right after and saw it. I feel like such a dummy. I should've checked first before posting. It's so funny, I love it. If only Part Time the series was by the same company. I would be SO happy!

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/03/2016 at 9:13 PM, fatfatphat said:

yiaaaaayyy Hi5!!,, its torturing to wait it subbed >.< ,, i watched it raw too, and its indeed funny, Gus has so many facial expression

P' ter is the manliest among them haha i hope P' Pech is straight too irl xD

ikr,, its hard to be international fans huhu

He's straight too. Only Pingpong is gay :D It's really hard to be an international fan. Even before with Hormones the series. Glad someone subbed that series and I'm really happy that GDH decided to release subs for this awesome series. 

P' Ter and Pao Petch really acted well because I really thought at first that they are gays in real life :( (a part of me is hoping that P' Ter is gay, love him that much) Jayjay and Pao Petch has great chemistry. 

Currently watching Ep. 12 raw right now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2016 at 11:09 AM, redblueyellow said:

He's straight too. Only Pingpong is gay :D It's really hard to be an international fan. Even before with Hormones the series. Glad someone subbed that series and I'm really happy that GDH decided to release subs for this awesome series. 

P' Ter and Pao Petch really acted well because I really thought at first that they are gays in real life :( (a part of me is hoping that P' Ter is gay, love him that much) Jayjay and Pao Petch has great chemistry. 

Currently watching Ep. 12 raw right now. 

Yes yes their chemistry is no joke!!!  i reaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyy love gus-top,, i ship them hard hahaha

Please tell me that they will back together in season 2 (if there is any)

Petch and ter act  really well,, i will believe them if they said they were a gay 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed this serie, I laugh so much :lol:

I'm happy to know that will be a season 2, even if we have to wait. I wans't feeling the 'main' couple so much, but then again I think this serie is more about friendship than everything else, and that was awesome, funny and sweet. 

Btw: it's just me or Gus kinda looks like G-dragon? xD

• 3 weeks later...

A bit of a news about Peak Pattarasaya who plays Natty. If there's gonna be a season 3, she won't be in it. Peak has signed exclusively to Channel 7 and will only appear on lakorns on this channel until her contract expires. She already has a new lakorn waiting for her on CH7 where she'll play the female lead, but she's going to finish with Diary of Tootsies season 2 filming first.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived