3 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Thanks to 小西喜欢的样子你都有

you can watch or download them here:

And SUB NEED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i4x5Y8t#path=%252FYOHO!GIRL\

p/s: fancy clothes, fancy costumes, fancy accessories :)))

Reveal hidden contents

86632d42jw1f1j15k28eag209p058u0y.gif

86632d42jw1f1j15rnf5hg209a0504qr.gif

86632d42jw1f1j15k5zdbg209a0501kz.gif

I am having such a hard time watching this and trying to translate bc they are just too cute!!!! 

Took me a while to download and stream though, bc it needed me to download the baiducloud app and login (I used my weibo and linked it) >.<"

And that one part where Jingyu has this really really long tie he keeps flipping up towards the camerman makes me think dirty things hahahahah

EDIT ((snippet)) 

Qn; Recently, what is the interview question that made you speechless? How did you reply to it at that time?

Zhouzhou: It was about Bai Luoyin, Guhai, Youqi and Yangmeng. Between these three (excluding myself), who would I have passionate(?) feelings for, who would I date, who would I marry. At that time I felt awkward for a moment, who was I to choose. I didn't know what to do.. (laughs) 

Jingyu: I was never awkward

Zhouzhou: He's never awkward, he has thick skin ((lololol))

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

I beg to differ. I think Timmy wants this (and yes, I am a Timmy fan). Look at his projects before becoming this famous... See what he got himself to be involved in - that dance competition, eyelid surgery, picking up guitar, writing songs etc...

This is the stage that he wants to be on, since years ago.

You're right on.  Timmy has trained for this at a young age.  It's his dream.  He even went to school for it.  Johnny though is a lot different from Timmy.  To me it seems like he model to get by, prefer to be alone or go out drinking with friends.  These two are opposite.  I believe Timmy is an extrovert, he loves the attention, the people.  Johnny is more of an introvert, he's a bit reserve around people he doesn't know.  Even the hug he gave to a fan is a bit awkward during the fan meeting.   

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ifaic6 said:

Guys, #YuZhou conspiracy!! 

This video is full with the way how they look at each other. 

oh gawd my older brother came into my room while I was watching the video then said "Why dafuq are you smiling so hard, are you watching that gay Chinese stuff again" lmao

• Like 16

Sorry for this and Completely off topic (it's about QingYu), but I really need help with this immediately. otherwise won't be able to sleep. Can anyone please tell me what Qing says at 2:15 when the host asks why he rejected all his potential lovers? and then wants to know if it is due to Dayu? I mean it is subbed but I still wanna know how accurate the sub is.

4 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Sorry for this and Completely off topic (it's about QingYu), but I really need help with this immediately. otherwise won't be able to sleep. Can anyone please tell me what Qing says at 2:15 when the host asks why he rejected all his potential lovers? and then wants to know if it is due to Dayu? I mean it is subbed but I still wanna know how accurate the sub is.

I think accurate...Sometimes they do give like they are couple for real...Ofcourse they are bestfriends and roommates for 3 years...but sometimes i do think they are just staged and both are straight and just BFFs...WQ did say he rejected proposal but doesnt say why..

• Like 1

19 hours ago, alberto123 said:

Hey all, 

Its been years since ive watched a love drama from Asia, the last one was Meteor Garden dubbed in Cantonese in 2001! 

What was your favourite scene from Season 1?

ahaha! i loved meteor garden as well! 

for Addicted, my favourite scene was from episode 8 they were in the rooftop with

Guhai asking BLY: "and you?"

BLY: "Guess"

GH:  I know you really like me...  

GH: "Bai Luo Yin, can you tell me why i like you so bad."

This scene already shows that the feeling is already mutual between them. As BLY did not respond verbally  when GH said "i know you really like me".  As silence means "yes" and it also shows in BLY's face! though GH did not ask BLY again because he is still not sure regarding BLY's feelings coz he did not say it verbally.... sometimes, for some people, actions are not enough. 

that's why, people, if you love someone, go and profess your love! don't wait until its too late! or until you get "raped". hehehe

• Like 8

1 hour ago, megkf said:

I feel this outfit shows just how good an actor Timmy is, because I don't care how hot he is no one looks good in that outfit, blue animal print shirt with blue suspenders (makes me think of a 5 year old school boy), but he looks completely comfortable in it. Please tell me that someone else picked that outfit, not him. The white shirt look is great though, I'd love to see more (or less...) of that white shirt.

I vote for less...topless works wonders for our guys^_^hahahahhahahha

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, tea4two said:

You're right on.  Timmy has trained for this at a young age.  It's his dream.  He even went to school for it.  Johnny though is a lot different from Timmy.  To me it seems like he model to get by, prefer to be alone or go out drinking with friends.  These two are opposite.  I believe Timmy is an extrovert, he loves the attention, the people.  Johnny is more of an introvert, he's a bit reserve around people he doesn't know.  Even the hug he gave to a fan is a bit awkward during the fan meeting.   

But being complete opposites kinda work for them. Johnny, I believe, opens up when he's comfortable hence the BTS and the fun moments. It just makes their relationship, even as friends, that much more beautiful because Zhou Zhou managed to get an introvert completely comfortable

• Like 1

Lol u guys check out 

Spoiler

And this

TIMMY WAS NERVOUS. Did he cling his arms into Timmy's? 

And this one

JOHNNY WAS NOW UNCOMFORTABLE 

1 hour ago, lightyears said:

oh gawd my older brother came into my room while I was watching the video then said "Why dafuq are you smiling so hard, are you watching that gay Chinese stuff again" lmao

Spoiler

Slap into his face and shout out betta than ur cheap <gay> p*rn

Whoops I'm over now

• Like 4

@samscheetah  Would it be possible for you to please edit that post you made with all the pictures and either delete them or put into spoiler tags. It really does eat up peoples data if they are suddenly having to load all that. And I know you tried so please don't take this as me being a pill. In fact I quite like how free and easy this thread is. We have been violating all the soompi rules but its too friendly to care about it normally imo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jonathan Oon said:

I beg to differ. I think Timmy wants this (and yes, I am a Timmy fan). Look at his projects before becoming this famous... See what he got himself to be involved in - that dance competition, eyelid surgery, picking up guitar, writing songs etc...

This is the stage that he wants to be on, since years ago.

I'm also a Timmy fan and I know about his dream as well. Maybe it's just me but I feel like despite how one wants and longs to be famous, no one could be comfortable having 100 people chasing you, cornering you, groping you, clinging on you and shoving their cameras to photograph you in a close distance. It feels a little bit too much seeing the picture, hence I said poor him. Seeing him being photographed and chased is still fine but seeing him being cornered like that is a little bit too much, don't you think? Especially since he's all alone and there's no one to protect him.

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

credit: 糙小汉, StrawberryMojito_, Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

Clips:

http://weibo.com/p/230444e92befb25e498f22f0e037f7c532fca9

http://weibo.com/p/23044447a3e4f4aa08cbcd7217b601426d3e41

http://weibo.com/p/2304448ddd28aff4bf4c6689f74f6354a9497b

Pics: *arrgh I should put into spoiler :((( *

1st clip: At the end , a fan asked the fan behind her to not push her butt. I think Zhouzhou heard it and sort of laughed

2nd clip: He accidentally poked a fan's hand with his marker and said sorry sorry to her

3rd clip: Fan:don't forget to have your breakfast. WZ: okay. Fan: what is tiffany green?(he listed tiffany green as one of his favorite colors in an interview) WZ:huh? Fan:Tiffany green WZ: It's green. Fan: you woke up so early today,did you rest well? WZ: No..*sigh*

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, liesl said:

I'm also a Timmy fan and I know about his dream as well. Maybe it's just me but I feel like despite how one wants and longs to be famous, no one could be comfortable having 100 people chasing you, cornering you, groping you, clinging on you and shoving their cameras to photograph you in a close distance. It feels a little bit too much seeing the picture, hence I said poor him. Seeing him being photographed and chased is still fine but seeing him being cornered like that is a little bit too much, don't you think? Especially since he's all alone and there's no one to protect him.

You know what? You were right... I was insensitive with my comment, without thinking of his position at the moment.. It did look kinda scary. :tears:

Our poor Timmy. 

Timmy... Sigh... :heart:

• Like 6

Maybe someone here can answer this question I have about the Addicted audio drama Blake is translating. Does anyone know how far the audio drama was recorded? Blake has translated just the first 4 parts, which appears to line up with the middle of episode 5, and also uploaded the spoiler clip of the second kidnapping, what follows that is a song which makes me wonder if that's the end of the audio drama. How far into the story does the audio drama go? Does it end there, or at the end of book 1, or (hopefully) the end of book 2?

22 minutes ago, megkf said:

Maybe someone here can answer this question I have about the Addicted audio drama Blake is translating. Does anyone know how far the audio drama was recorded? Blake has translated just the first 4 parts, which appears to line up with the middle of episode 5, and also uploaded the spoiler clip of the second kidnapping, what follows that is a song which makes me wonder if that's the end of the audio drama. How far into the story does the audio drama go? Does it end there, or at the end of book 1, or (hopefully) the end of book 2?

in youtube i could only find these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kYqzGa7fjU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rha-XJYDcTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8IWAito6kQ

Part Two ended with the RAPE!

Unfortunately, what Blake did was only tip of the iceberg. Part one and part two = bout 1hour long each.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jemmaca said:

@samscheetah  Would it be possible for you to please edit that post you made with all the pictures and either delete them or put into spoiler tags. It really does eat up peoples data if they are suddenly having to load all that. And I know you tried so please don't take this as me being a pill. In fact I quite like how free and easy this thread is. We have been violating all the soompi rules but its too friendly to care about it normally imo.

Haha I managed to that on my PC, it's easier than to do with my phones, sorry for that inconvenience and thanks for reminding me :*

• Like 2