I've been lurking here for about a week, and have become as addicted to the information, input, and opinions of everyone as I am to the show. (Especially the 'spoilers.' Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who can read the novel and enlighten those of us who cannot!) 

One topic that has come up a number of times really got me thinking, and I finally felt the 'push' to share. This is BLY's hesitancy to "consummate" the relationship (full anal intercourse). Just for the record - I am female, over 40, heterosexual, and am what might be considered rather old fashioned in some of my thinking. Taking all of that into consideration, this is just how I view BLY's stance. 

From some of the wonderful spoilers we've been given, even after BLY has responded to GH physically, and initiated it at times, he still questions whether they can "get back on the right track." He knows that their relationship would be widely viewed as socially unacceptable, especially with the specter of GH's father in the background. As I read it, BLY has accepted his feelings for GH, but isn't quite ready to make that "contract" with GH. To physically give yourself to someone, to let another person 'into' you, to 'allow' someone to enter your body, it's a big, scary thing. Especially when you have strong feelings for that person. For me, it has always been like a contract - "you have ALL of me, not only my heart and mind, but my body as well." BLY, the poor boy, has to have abandonment issues thanks to his mom. The one person in the world who is supposed to love you unconditionally and never stop supporting you left. BLY's dad was there, but it seems to me that dad didn't put forth more effort than was necessary. In BLY's mind, what's to say that even with all of the love GH gives him, GH isn't going to just leave suddenly? When BLY tells GH that 'as they are both guys, all he can do with GH is up to here,' what I hear is 'we take care of each others' physical needs already, why make it more than that?' The excuse BLY gives at one point for not letting GH 'enter' is that he is afraid of pain. I would say that, at least on a subconscious level, he is afraid of the possible mental pain more than the physical pain.

I am not going to say that this is what CJD had in mind while writing this (how would I possibly know?) but this is where my thoughts led. This is just something that has been nagging at me for a couple of days, so I wanted to put it out there. 

Edited by sohocomo
  • Like 17

On March 2, 2016 at 11:13 AM, hryy said:

After BLY fell out with GH over the misunderstanding that GH had sent someone to attack SH, BLY masturbated to memories of him and GH making love.

I was inspired by this, so I wrote a fanfic about it ^_^

Link: link removed

Excerpt: (age-restricted 18+)

1MJDBxo.png

Spoiler

fanfiction removed

Let me know what you think, HAHA.

• Like 10

I got this from other forum, courtesy of GingerCake:

Johnny has just commented something in Zhou's weibo latest post. He said: Not going to talk about anything, I'm going to vote for Zhou's new song.

rbwsp3_zpscvnlkjn0.jpg

---

me: Johnny is trying hard to show his love to Zhouzhou. Maybe to calm jealous Zhouzhou down?

#YuZhouConspiracy LOL

• Like 11

someone please telling me that i'm not crazy & imagining thing. i just watched the fanmeet vid a few hours ago, saw this & kept overthinking about it.

is this just my imagination or zhou2 looked a bit unhappy with johnny being closed with other fans, esp.ly that fanboy?

Spoiler

Capture00.jpg

Capture02.jpg

Capture10.jpg

Capture13.jpg

Spoiler

Capture18.jpg

WZ : "Okay boy, stop hogging my hubby."

Capture19.jpg

WZ : "Off you go, xie xie! Now shoo shoo!"

i read some fans posted about this before, but now that i watched it i can completely understand what they meant.  #YuZhouConspiracy

• Like 16

30 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

someone please telling me that i'm not crazy & imagining thing. i just watched the fanmeet vid a few hours ago, saw this & kept overthinking about it.

is this just my imagination or zhou2 looked a bit unhappy with johnny being closed with other fans, esp.ly that fanboy?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i read some fans posted about this before, but now that i watched it i can completely understand what they meant.  #YuZhouConspiracy

No, me too, I am with you!! These are my favourite parts of the fanmeeting. I've also mentioned somewhere in one of my previous posts... and I rewatched these moments so many times... I am totally crazy about it!! :w00t:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, porcelainwhite said:

Oh I was wondering why there was much more buzz about Johnny than Timmy...at first I thought they need to put him out there more like Johnny who is everywhere, but maybe they're not overworking him cause he is going back to university right now and they're respecting that? 

Johnny and Timmy maybe both have brokers from the Addicted production team and both know CJD.  You should be pretty familiar with Johnny's broker, as he (I think he, but I heard some said 'she') played the health examiner in episode 12 and who also sung one song during the fan meeting in Shanghai (he's one talented guy)!

Johnny's broker's weibo account - > link

Timmy's broker's weibo account - > link

I think both of them are being pretty smart at the moment.  Timmy's strong background is music and he's working on that at the moment as well as finishing up school.  Johnny's modeling background and connections is a good thing and is now more important than ever, everyone wants him in their magazines due to his new popularity.  He's playing smart by not signing any contract that can hold him down from doing various enterprises such as choosing what photoshoots he wants to do and what film to star in.  Most importantly, 'Freedom' is pretty important to Johnny so I would be careful if I was him to sign any contracts.  

As far as I know, both uses broker that have connection with CJD.  But as far as contracts, I don't think Johnny has sign any.  Not sure about Timmy as I tend to follow Johnny more than Timmy (although I love both almost equally)!

• Like 7

All the rumors about new legislation regarding tv series in China, the DVD, whether there will be season 2 is just killing me haha. I think for now the best way forward is just to let things simmer and just wait: come March and May (the rumored dates for filming of season 2/DVD) we can just see if there any new developments. If not the daily speculation is just too much for me to handle hahaha. 

I shall try to distract myself by reading the novel (a slow but painful process)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I got this from other forum, courtesy of GingerCake:

Johnny has just commented something in Zhou's weibo latest post. He said: Not going to talk about anything, I'm going to vote for Zhou's new song.

---

me: Johnny is trying hard to show his love to Zhouzhou. Maybe to calm jealous Zhouzhou down?

#YuZhouConspiracy LOL

4vl2xzC.png

I checked WZ's weibo. WZ replied and apparently he said "love you" :blush::heart: and then Johnny replied but I'm not sure what he said

EDIT: false alarm, fake accounts, move along kids xD

Edited by lightyears
  • Like 11

Just now, lightyears said:

4vl2xzC.png

I checked WZ's weibo. WZ replied and apparently he said "love you" :blush::heart: and then Johnny replied but I'm not sure what he said

*this pic need to be quoted, mod. HA!*

OMG what theee~~.. I just literally swore in the middle of the night. What are they doing there? Being flirty?

Everyone who's mastering chinese... please, translate it, no, TRANSLATE EVERYTHING THEY SAID THERE!

I hate this #YuZhouConspiracy :astonished:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, lightyears said:

4vl2xzC.png

Omg he actually replied love you!? Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!! I can sleep now with a smile on my face. Please can someone translate the convo. Thank youuuuuuuuu! Btw, thank you for sharing this. You don't know how much you make me happy before going to sleep hahahaaaah!

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Don't want to disappoint you guys, but only the top comment is from the actual Johnny in that screenshot, the rest (and Timmy in the reply), those are imitation accounts, not the real Johnny or Timmy.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Don't want to disappoint you guys, but only the top comment is from the actual Johnny in that screenshot, the rest (and Timmy in the reply), those are imitation accounts, not the real Johnny or Timmy.

Ugh. -_- 

So disappointed :(:P 

• Like 3

Just now, tea4two said:

Yep, 2 accounts Johnnny (with triple 'n's) and Johnny (with different chinese character) I realized those are fake since the first. But I thought it was real Timmy :cry:  huhuhuhu  :bawling:

It's okay, they both will be reunited soon though :wub:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Darn it I was going to edit my post about the fake accounts half an hour ago but my browser keeps displaying "the website is down" (404 thingy). Sorry guys xD the ship aint ready to sail yet lol

• Like 1

Do you remember that awful interview with THE BED? Don't Go Here

Well this time, i have NOTHING to do with this, I SWEAR

Run, something awful this way comes..

CUE: NEWS BEAT

AND SO WE BREAK OUR NORMAL PROGRAMMING FOR A SPECIAL STATEMENT FROM..

"THE GIRL"

VRELTsd.jpg

"Hiiiiyahhhll. Hello. Its Me."

"Hi Soompi Addicts. Remember me, The GIRL from that God-sent video of me and Johnny :wub: exploring the magnificent wonders of LOTION.."

"If you haven't met me yet, or are dying to meet me, feast your eyes and.. Go here

YuSHL6x.jpg

"I came here to address some of you.."

"First of, @liesl and @clon_105 hi fans!! "

"@addictedaddict BISH is actually my middle name. good guess!"

"And oh @fritzgerald i survived your little rocket attack. F.Y.I. I'm used to handling 'BIGGER'

ROCKETS hahaha."

"And finally @gayyoxx  ..dont fear for my safety love, my BEAUTY is my DEFENSE."

"Anyway.."

"I want to clear myself from that JOHNNY incident.."

6yDCez0.jpg

"This incident. :wub:"

"..You see, i WASN'T the one who initiated it."

"..I was on my way somewhere..

running cutely in my pink shorts shorts, letting my b0obies bounce, being my all around beautiful self,

when suddenly..."

KOJ2Mwn.jpg

"I was grabbed from behind by JOHNNY!"

"Trust me, i tried to struggle.

But when my hand "accidently" touched his DA HAI,

..i lost all control."

nXEiIQH.jpg

"I mean just look at my eyes when i felt it.."

"It is truly majestic. I tried so hard to fight my urges and my desires

but as you all know, he can be pretty strong and very PERSUASIVE."

KXzYM5c.jpg

"Just look at him smile."

"How can i say no. He clearly has done this before. And Johnny gets what Johnny wants."

"And what can a simple beautiful girl like me do?"

XUL3pvy.jpg

"I know y'all are jealous. But can you blame me? :wub:"

"So i happily gave in hahaha."

7xmx63d.jpg

"..and the rest is history. Hashtag #. True Story. -winkwink- "

"..And oh @thoron , you were wondering why was i wearing JOHNNY's clothes after.."

ovWhJ8S.gif

"Use your imagination. Hahaha."

"That's all. I hope this clears things up. Hoping to befriend all of you. After all, I'm as

ADDICTED to Johnny as you all are.."

XOXO,

THE GIRL

:wub::wub::wub:

gvJxUMN.jpg

"Mwaah."

• Like 15

21 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

a few days ago, i got few messages asking me if i can summarize the continuation of the last episode (episode 15), since the abrupt ending made many fans who didn't read the novel quite shocked & dejected. so, here is a bit summary of it.

WARNING!!! book 1 spoiler ahead, continuation of after-rape scene, when BLY & GH reconciled.

Hidden Content

yup, i'll stop here for now :D

ps: @C IS this one is especially for you dear, hope this one can help boost your mood. cheer up 'kay? there'll be a lot of GH & BLY in your future ahead. hwaiting!!  :)

Can't get over the ( yinz i'm here . . ) wawww G.H is too much <3 

• Like 3