1 hour ago, thoron said:

Do you remember that awful interview with THE BED? Don't Go Here

Well this time, i have NOTHING to do with this, I SWEAR

Run, something awful this way comes..

CUE: NEWS BEAT

AND SO WE BREAK OUR NORMAL PROGRAMMING FOR A SPECIAL STATEMENT FROM..

"THE GIRL" /.../

Holy Richard Simmons! Like multiplied x 69! *spits mineral water all over the workstation* *laughs uncontrollably* *all systems down*

• Like 5

5 hours ago, alvinboi said:

CJD has said before she will cast the same lead actors, in an interview or the chat group screenshots maybe. Taiwan is more liberal with LGBT issues and content in media. We will still get the same Addicted, WeiZhou & JingYu. I'm confident~~~

That would be great! Yes, I know that Taiwan is more open to LGBT issues and I will be the happiest person if the Addicted Team will  be able to continue filming in Taiwan. Finger's crossed. ;):):wub:

I can now sleep well and dream of my GH :heart: BLY after a long night duty. :)

• Like 7

@alvinboi.  Hi I'm a lurker (shhh please I don't want people to know me) any ways I was wondering if you have any info regarding the DVD sales of season 1? I'm only half Chinese and my mandarin is a joke . I can't go to my dad  coz well he's Chinese and might send me to psychiatric ward if finds out about addicted heroin. I have been reading a lot 'cough' lurking 'cough'. I would really appreciate if you can keep me update. Thank you 

Whisper:  going back to lurking mode now :vicx::vicx: bye 

Edited by chi6

5 hours ago, guhai said:

I was inspired by this, so I wrote a fanfic about it ^_^

Link: On My Mind

Excerpt: (age-restricted 18+)

Reveal hidden contents

But tonight, in his cold room that suddenly felt even colder without Guhai next to him, Luoyin found himself craving his boyfriend’s touch more than ever. He missed the subtle touches against his back in class, the brushing of a bare arm against his clothed one as they turned in their sleep, the kisses along his neck as he woke up every morning. He missed all of those, and more.

A part of him didn’t want to miss Guhai—didn’t want to forgive the other for what he’d done...had he done it? Luoyin sometimes even felt disgusted with himself for missing the other’s touch. But-

Warm hands on his hip trailed lower, caressing a strong waist before dipping into his-

A finger teased the crease between his cheeks, dipping in and-

Luoyin cursed his libido, suddenly feeling hot all over. He felt ashamed, his pride heavy on his mind. But this wasn't a matter of mind, was it? This was his body speaking—and his body wanted Guhai.

(Full story found here.)

Let me know what you think, HAHA.

@guhai Mmmmm~~~ LOVE IT!^^ Short yet very, very satisfying.:wub:

Forever grateful for your awesome fanfics!!:D

5 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I got this from other forum, courtesy of GingerCake:

Johnny has just commented something in Zhou's weibo latest post. He said: Not going to talk about anything, I'm going to vote for Zhou's new song.

me: Johnny is trying hard to show his love to Zhouzhou. Maybe to calm jealous Zhouzhou down?

#YuZhouConspiracy LOL

@gayyoxx I truly think Johnny has a huge one for ZhouZhou (I mean that figuratively and literally:P)!

I mean, from what I've seen in BTS videos and fanmeet images, Johnny looks at ZhouZhou with such lust-filled eyes! Like he wants him but ZhouZhou just playing hard to get.:lol: hahaha

#YuZhouConspiracy #YuZhouIsReal LOL

3 hours ago, thoron said:

Well this time, i have NOTHING to do with this, I SWEAR

Run, something awful this way comes..

CUE: NEWS BEAT

AND SO WE BREAK OUR NORMAL PROGRAMMING FOR A SPECIAL STATEMENT FROM..

"THE GIRL"

@thoron WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!:tears::angry::lol: LOL

I was so close to punching my computer screen!!! (from the audacity of "the girl" as well as from laughing too hard.:lol:) HAHAHAHA

I'll let this BISH's comments slide~ Since all that stuff was in Johnny's past and I know that he now only has eyes for ZhouZhou.^_^ heeheehee

• Like 5

5 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I got this from other forum, courtesy of GingerCake:

Johnny has just commented something in Zhou's weibo latest post. He said: Not going to talk about anything, I'm going to vote for Zhou's new song.

rbwsp3_zpscvnlkjn0.jpg

---

me: Johnny is trying hard to show his love to Zhouzhou. Maybe to calm jealous Zhouzhou down?

#YuZhouConspiracy LOL

May we have the exact link? I do not really know where to find this in qq or weibo or anything...

• Like 1

THE GIRL:

"You guys summoned me??"

Zq70TBv.jpg

"Look who i dragged along..:wub:"

1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

Holy Richard Simmons! Like multiplied x 69!

"Thats a lot of RICHARD SIMMONSES. And interesting number of times too.."

10 minutes ago, addictedaddict said:

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!:tears::angry::lol: LOL

I'll let this BISH's comments slide~

"Slide? Need some lotion for that? haha"

2 minutes ago, Zairief Ezzren said:

she ask to befriend with but the look in her is try set a war with us

DOES SHE WANNA STEAL OUR JOHNNY :angry:

"One cannot steal someone that's already hers hahaha."

THORON: Can't help it. She hijacked my account. :vicx:lol

(To My Fellow Addicts: I don't have spoilers to offer. So obvi i cant summarize. I also can't translate. I rarely have updates. But I'm ADDICTED too. [very]. Just with different SYMPTOMS. hehe. Forgive my kinda CRAZY.)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

someone please telling me that i'm not crazy & imagining thing. i just watched the fanmeet vid a few hours ago, saw this & kept overthinking about it.

is this just my imagination or zhou2 looked a bit unhappy with johnny being closed with other fans, esp.ly that fanboy?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i read some fans posted about this before, but now that i watched it i can completely understand what they meant.  #YuZhouConspiracy

Referring to this, I hate to add my theory but I felt that it was Johnny getting too much attention from any fans. I believe it was fan after fan requesting for Johnny and not others. I don't know... I hope I am wrong. I hope we are wrong and that it was just face expression interpreted wrongly.

7 hours ago, alvinboi said:

CJD has said before she will cast the same lead actors, in an interview or the chat group screenshots maybe. Taiwan is more liberal with LGBT issues and content in media. We will still get the same Addicted, WeiZhou & JingYu. I'm confident~~~

You know what is sad about this? No words of confirmation on Feng Song and the other guy. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Referring to this, I hate to add my theory but I felt that it was Johnny getting too much attention from any fans. I believe it was fan after fan requesting for Johnny and not others. I don't know... I hope I am wrong. I hope we are wrong and that it was just face expression interpreted wrongly.

You know what is sad about this? No words of confirmation on Feng Song and the other guy. 

Well if CJD said she'll cast the same actors, it should include the actors that played YQ and YM (hopefully)

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
5 hours ago, lalatelev said:

All the rumors about new legislation regarding tv series in China, the DVD, whether there will be season 2 is just killing me haha. I think for now the best way forward is just to let things simmer and just wait: come March and May (the rumored dates for filming of season 2/DVD) we can just see if there any new developments. If not the daily speculation is just too much for me to handle hahaha. 

I shall try to distract myself by reading the novel (a slow but painful process)

IKR!!! It's killing my addiction slowly!!! I also heard about this from my friend last night and it's driving me crazy and my mood went down every time I heard about the ban news..... >_< And then my friend also said there's rumour going around that Johnny doesn't have to act in this BL stuff anymore because he's already very popular now and can do other stuffs.... *slowly sit in the corner & cries* And because of this stupid ban, if Johnny or any of them still film the 2nd season (oversea or something), the China gov might ban them from any activities in China, which will hamper their career growth.....

22 minutes ago, thoron said:

THE GIRL:

"Slide? Need some lotion for that? haha"

THORON: Can't help it. She hijacked my account. :vicx:lol

(To My Fellow Addicts: I don't have spoilers to offer. So obvi i cant summarize. I also can't translate. I rarely have updates. But I'm ADDICTED too. [very]. Just with different SYMPTOMS. hehe. Forgive my kinda CRAZY.)

:angry:Ooh~~~~ GIIRRRRLLLL!!! Yeah! I actually would like some of that lotion! So I can use it on you and make you slip & slide out of here~~!! LOL

@thoron You gotta be careful!! She seems to be worse than SH!! Someone please ship her off with SH far far away from here and from JY&WZ.:lol:hahahaha

(I'm a little crazy too, so it's cool~;) I don't have spoilers either and I can't translate, but I hope at least our posts make people laugh! LOL)

• Like 3

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of that easy magazine they were on the cover of?

im searching around, but cant find any stores locally that sell it. I cant read chinese so i dont know how to use taobao.

thanks in advance!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dira maharani said:

Hi guys, i'm a new member in this thread.  Please treat me well :D kiss kiss

Oh, no worries, mate :-) This is definitely a very civilized forum, it's enough to read through past pages. Please, keep in mind this is NOT a rehab place. You've got Addicted and will probably stay Addicted... ;-) However, were you to lay your hands on and/or claim sole ownership of WZ&JY, things might get, ahem, VERY tense here... (check THE GIRL above, and learn)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

someone please telling me that i'm not crazy & imagining thing. i just watched the fanmeet vid a few hours ago, saw this & kept overthinking about it.

is this just my imagination or zhou2 looked a bit unhappy with johnny being closed with other fans, esp.ly that fanboy?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i read some fans posted about this before, but now that i watched it i can completely understand what they meant.  #YuZhouConspiracy

Can you post the video link of this? (:

also does anyone know if Timmy is gay/bi? I think Johnny for definite probably is straight. It must be hard though, coming out in a conservative communist country like China... 

Edited by yellowtai123
  • Like 2

Guys, this is my first time posting in this thread. (I was very active in the love sick thread but then took a break), Anyways, I am freaking out cuz I just saw on twitter today that CJD and WZ are dating. They recently went on a shopping date and people took pictures. Is that true? tell me it is not true. But, anyways, I like QingYu more becoz their real life affection is soooo real, I never felt that affection coming from Johnny and Zhou, especially Zhou. Johnny might be liking Zhou and that might be why he is always looking a lil sad. But, I find the news of CJD and WZ dating quite upsetting. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, alberto123 said:

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of that easy magazine they were on the cover of?

im searching around, but cant find any stores locally that sell it. I cant read chinese so i dont know how to use taobao.

thanks in advance!

@alberto123 I actually would like to get a copy too but sadly I heard it's only sold on Taobao and currently it is sold out.:tears:

Unless anyone knows where else to get it?

PLEASE LET US KNOW!:)

• Like 1

Hiya peeps!Just finished my third reading of the posted excerpts of HaiYin reunion after 8 years but I think nobody has touched on the particulars of the actual marriage ceremony or preparation for the wedding yet?

Anybody here who's kind enough to give us  translations or excerpts on this particular part of the novel? 

I'm kind of imagining GH as a bridezilla during the wedding planning----hahaaahaha everything has to be perfect for his Yin Zi!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, alberto123 said:
What was your favourite scene from Season 1?

@alberto123 Mine is when GH said that he will replenish the love that BLY lost all the years before.. And when BLY patted GH's head when GH trying to rest head.. Sorry, I forgot which episode.. In the 13 or 14, I guess..

14 hours ago, alberto123 said:

What was your favourite scene from Season 1?

Mine was during episode 15 when GH received the scarf from the girl. BLY was so jealous and you can tell too! It's one of the few instances he shows his jealously and it makes you just love the two of them just that much more :D 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, thoron said:

"THE GIRL"

"Hiiiiyahhhll. Hello. Its Me."

"Hi Soompi Addicts. Remember me, The GIRL from that God-sent video of me and Johnny :wub: exploring the magnificent wonders of LOTION.."

"If you haven't met me yet, or are dying to meet me, feast your eyes and.. Go he

"I came here to address some of you.."

"First of, @liesl and @clon_105 hi fans!! "

"@addictedaddict BISH is actually my middle name. good guess!"

"And oh @fritzgerald i survived your little rocket attack. F.Y.I. I'm used to handling 'BIGGER'

ROCKETS hahaha.

XOXO,

THE GIRL

:wub::wub::wub:

gvJxUMN.jpg

"Mwaah."

Hey Girl!

giphy.gif

Bigger rockets, eh?!

giphy.gif

prepare for "BIGGER" than the rocket you are used to!

giphy.gif

KA - ME - HA- ME WAVE!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

dragon-ball-z-explosion-o.gif

Definitely you did not survive that! Human!

• Like 8