3 hours ago, tea4two said:

Some former CP fans of Lan Yu are YuZhou fans.  I can also see HuHou fans flocking to YuZhou after 5/20.

Reveal hidden contents

Liu Ye and Hu Jun's (the main actors in Lan Yu) situation is different from ZZ and JY.  They met at a bad time!  He Jun was already married and committed to someone else.  For this, it's impossible due to the time, place and situation!  They are different from YuZhou.  YuZhou met at the right time and the right place.  They are brought together by fate (yeah, call me delulu).  YuZhou exist to resolve past grievance, miss opportunities, and nostalgia.  To do what people in the past couldn't or wasn't brave enough to do.  

Take a look at Liu Ye's weibo account, he followed a number of YuZhou CP fans.  

lyfollowing.png

To him (and so many others), I believe YuZhou brought back nostalgia and memories of the not so forgotten past.  I remember the survey did they early on regarding the viewership for Addicted/Shangyin, many were surprised by the number of 'male' viewers.  Addicted brought back miss opportunities of some of those brotherhood that 'could've been' more situation.  For some, this become a past regret that they still carry on until today.  

Why did I say that YuZhou is the resolution to all these past grievance?  It's because, they are brave.  They are afraid of regrets, so they're not afraid to go after something they want.  Watch their live interviews, in particularly JY, and you will understand that YuZhou won't be a repeated performance of many missed opportunities.  In fact, their path has already been set (divination/numerology/astrology has been accounted for), they're brave enough to follow through, we also need to be brave enough to also follow them through.  

2 hours ago, Ariodante said:

I guess JYZZ understand very well it is better to regret something you HAVE done than something you haven't.

The saying 'it's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all' is true, scientists say.

The pain of lost chances lingers on far longer than the short term regret of doing something wrong. Fighting !

(spamming you guys to #1000!)

I wonder how biology explains the physical pain that can be felt in your chest when all you want is to be with that someone you love, (I'll call it...) circumstances won't allow it. Btw, I watched LanYu, lord that ending...:tears:. Cheers to our brave boys, If their parallel experiences gives some comfort or closure to those with missed opportunities all the better.

• Like 8

Weibo update

Johnny for Olay

Spoiler

Source:   小西喜欢的样子你都有

86632d42jw1f4jitonb3rg20au05ykjl.gif

86632d42jw1f4jitvfc19g20ao05vhdu.gif

86632d42jw1f4jiu2hb0hg20ba067hdw.gif

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   蟹棒鱼丸

ea364db9gw1f4jm6u184yj21kw1kwtgr.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f4jlaemroxj20od0qomzh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   SuyeeLL_ZZ

87625cf1gw1f4j9mx8hmej20qo123tcs.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCgw1f4jmivh3j7j30vs1d076c.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   蟹棒鱼丸

ea364db9gw1f4jl6dg7eij21kw1kwk3j.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Hayden-好愛吃魚呀

874cb5d0jw1f4jhlxeaehj20l60zk42r.jpg

874cb5d0jw1f4iy3e5sgij20l60zktji.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   野酒_Freedom黄景瑜应援站

006pJgRpjw1f4j40b7o5nj30qo11p0uy.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjjw1f4jn14ed47j30go2bcngj.jpg

005LlXWjjw1f4j9p49ggjj30go0d276o.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜一洲

006pptCYgw1f4j8li5m1sj30go0gomxm.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   枫吻七

77600dbdjw1f4jl6zxmwuj22c0270u0x.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f4jnlf5rv8j20iv0jwwml.jpg

Happy birthday Bai Luoyin!!

Spoiler

Source:   糯米糕xxxi

005Rq2Nvjw1f4jmwmeqmdj30u0141tav.jpg

• Like 11

4 hours ago, lielee said:

What is going on right now is Addicted the real life series, because the unseen bts was mostly YuZhou .....

Yes! Just shower me with all couple stuff!!!

Yes! I am thinking something like that for a few weeks now. Although there won´t be a season 2 referring to the original novel us fans are somehow  part of a real life season 2 which is still in progress with an open end so far. Two young unknown men acted in a low budget sub culture film project. The project became an unexpected success, they became extremly popular over night, probably fell in love with each other and got into trouble with an authoritarian government because of their feelings for each other and the content of the film project. They got banned 2 times because of this. The bans made clear that love can be a political statement under certain circumstances. They obey the rules of the bans but by sending out hidden and / or cryptic messages to their fans they show signs of resistance and their fans love them for that. I am really curious how this story will go on.

Sure, its time to move on for them. But addicted will always be an important part of their biography und hopefully they don´t separate from the yuzhou couple image as long as they have feelings for each other.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Hi, don't worry, not your fault.
Not my work though, see cr. I just subbed it. 

Please credit me and the original video provider/creator (that I already provided at the vid description) especially the fanvids if want to reupload elsewhere (no need to ask me). Thanks.

Anyone still remember? It's BLY's lunar birthday today! 5 June 2016 and also ZZ's Beijing concert day!  :w00t: Oh, and BLY is 31 years old now (Born 1985 I heard). :P
Bday+ concert, a perfect end to the Addicted web series. So excited and wish ZZ a successful sign meet/concert!
And Yes, even though we can't shout/show banners about CP in a ZZ's concert, but ZZ made this day as his 1st day of concert means he acknowledge Addicted fans. It's the thought that matters! 

Sub for the new JY interview on crying scene BTS from iQiYi (Not sure if it's before filming the crying or after filming though or 1 is before, 1 is after, maybe you guys can analyze this) Very noisy very hard to hear though

Highlight 2.40 JY's habit of touching/carressing ZZ's ear

Hide contents

Thank you for subbing everything :wub: 

these are the sweet scene that i love the most... And happy 1000 pages for us... I'm happy to join this family...

• Like 9

[Spamming to #1000thpage]

One of the wedding feasts I had yesterday had this menu. It included a dish called (roughly translated) 'Big Fish Trapped in the Nest' but Big Fish is written as 'Jing Yu' in Sino-Vietnamese LOL I died laughing and the guests disdainfully staring at me Hahaha xD

Then the dish was brought to the table (after we finished the appetizer), it was literally a (fried) fish under a (made from papaya) nest LOL 

Then I hardcore delulu xD JY under the nest..like..HOW? *role play delulu mode on* 

JY laid facing the bed, with a huge net trapping onto him, ZZ came from his back, moving towards JY's ears and whispered, 'Yu ah, what should I do? What should I do to you ah~?'

Then JY rised from the net, secured ZZ's wrists with the torned net, topped ZZ at speed, running his fingers on ZZ's cheeks, saying, 'Baobei, that's it. You was too deep, talking too much..tsk tsk baobei ah~'

xD And many more derty stuffs I could ever imagine LOL /runs/

• Like 16

On 03/06/2016 at 6:19 AM, tea4two said:

June 3-4th is known for the Tiananmen Square Massacre.  The Chinese government restrict gathering of crowd on June 4th, especially in Beijing.  For ZZ's concert to fall so very close to this day, it is understandable that his team wants to prevent any kind of disturbance that could further incite the wraiths of the government.  I think we have to understand that sometimes the idol have to pay for the negative actions of the fans.

Where's your diamond/rock/steel heart?  We've been though 4/17, which was more bitter-sweet than this!  We know that JY and ZZ have just embarked on their career, we cannot expect them to always be together in the same city.  They are developing as individuals, 4/17, CP has been demolished.  We also cannot expect them to share the same stage so soon.  In the future, there will be a lot more work so don't think too much into it when they cannot be in the same city.  In private, we do know from the bits and pieces gathered by our FBI teams, that the relationship between them is good.  The long stay in Beijing, the clothing, the millet gruel, the skateboards, all of these aren't coincidences.  

We cannot control the environment, but we can show tolerance and show our love.  This is a critical time for ZZ, don't let the wind and rain sweep away your earlier determination and your love.  Don't let your wavering heart be their undoing.   Trust in your intuition.

So agree with you 'tea4two :))..  Sorry to hear of some negative news on ZZ's concert re the cancelling of the two main songs.. yes its another bummer and I was so sad when hearing it but hey.. Cheer up and Keep on believing in YuZhou :))..   Based on my analysis (and I'm pretty good at judging things believe me! lol..)  YuZhou romance are for sure 'real' because there're so many evidence to support it :)))..  For me, the 'confirmation' of their relationship happened after JY sung the sad & loving song at 'Changbar' when ZZ was abroad.  The song was dedicated to ZZ no doubt.. the message/the lyrics..you know, JY was literally (sung with tears and much emotions) saying them to ZZ!!.. and what was ZZ's reaction to it?? Well, what follows were all those 'candies' and 'sweet & I'm in love smiling faces' pictures we saw and still seeing from YuZhou today..lol.. They are 'banned' from starring and showing up together in publc - yes, but beneath it, they are 'feeding', 'supporting' even themselves as CP by 'doing' (establishing companies), 'wearing' (earrings, suits, so many..) CP things, and by these they are sending a message to all of us CP fans.. they are a 'REAL CP' and they want us all to 'believe' in them and 'continue' to 'support them' as ''ONE''.  Don't forget, JY IS 'very real' with his emotions, you can 'read him' from all and they tell us clearly of how he's feeling on day to day basis (from evidence in pics, FM & fans statement of him when he's feeling low & sad etc with things happened in the past).  From all the evidence I've collected of him/these two..and analysing them - the most obvious ones for me were - at their first award event.. they were made to sit separately, video clips captured by fans of JY 'sadly and lovingly' glancing over for ZZ (that broke my heart but JY showed true longing & affection for ZZ!).. The 'sad song' from Changbar;  the obvious 'Hickey/love bite' on JY's neck haha.. on day he left for France, the Japan necklace he wore for days, the gold ring.. and the very latest and most loving gesture - his early morning cooking 'millet rice porridge' for ZZ..  Awwwhh.. THESE ARE GEMS that I treasure in my 'YuZhou love evidence FILES' lol... So my conclusion of our two Baobeis?? sigh.. DON'T WORRY GUYS, they are GOING STRONG BECAUSE NOT ONLY they acted as 'GH & BLY..in the series, THEY ARE LIVING IT NOW/SINCE IN REAL LIFE trust me haha.. THEY ARE ADDICTED TO EACH OTHER and THAT'S WHY WE ARE TOO lol... ^ . ^...*** ..   Good news awaiting us all from ZZhou's concerts everyone.. Just 'enjoy' him and don't doubt YuZhou love. Soompi family, you're the mother STAR of YuZhou.. :))))... Big hugs for everyone.

• Like 11

For our 1000th page! (Been wanting to write this since the MR was out)

Spoiler

Jingyu smiles as the caller ID flashes brightly on his phone screen and he immediately slides the answer button. "Hey. Are you missing me already?"

A soft scoff vibrates into his ears before Jingyu hears the voice on the other line. "Don't think so highly of yourself. I'm calling because I want to know how many times you get lost before Vivi jie finally found you."

Jingyu laughs heartily and softly lets out a breath. To be honest, he has been wanting to call the other as soon as he got off the plane but everything was at mess adding with his packed schedule. And he was resting after having his dinner half an hour ago when this phone call came and no words could describe how elated he was.

"If you must know, I only got lost three times and Vivi jie was so proud of me for able to find the way by myself."

"Yeah, right."

Jingyu can feel his mouth starting to hurt as he has been smiling his widest smile for the past minutes and he leans back comfortably on the sofa, taking a deep breath as he constructs words in his mind. "Have you had dinner yet?"

"Hm, I had some rice porridge tonight. We..."

Jingyu can't hear anything else after that as he knows Weizhou would choose to eat porridge when he doesn't have much appetite or something is bothering him. He opens his mouth to say something, to cut Weizhou that is still talking on the other line but his gaze falls on the muted television screen where a foreign program being shown and he suddenly being reminded where he is, that he is not with his other half that is on the other side of the world.

Jingyu swallows before he lets out a soft sigh. "Weizhou." The other line falls silence at his voice and he looks at the clock hanging over the television set. "It's almost three in the morning there, isn't it? Why are you still awake?"

He waits for a response but only white noise fills his surrounding. "Zhouzhou."

"I... couldn't sleep." A forced chuckle travels between the line. "I guess I just miss you."

Jingyu tries not to let the other hear his sigh but he just couldn't help it. He stares up at the clock before grabbing the remote control and turns off the television. He focuses his attention to the even breathing on the other line and smiles softly.

"Yipai chelun yaguo de renxingdao

Zhuliu zai bianlidian de jiejiao

Heiban shang longfeifengwu de biji

Chilian ban de weixiao

Yangguang xia caochang shang ni zai benpao

Bingqilin tanghulu tian de weidao

Hailang li de xuanxiao shiyan

Ruo buji na yige yongbao

You meiyou ceng gudu jianshou

Yinwei nide tianhuangdilao"

Jingyu stares at the blank television screen after he finishes the song, his ear catches the faint sob the other let out and he helds in the urge to hop on the next flight to China to be with the other. He misses him so much too but they both have their own life to lead and they just have to bare being apart from each other for a while.

"You are so cruel, you know that."

He chuckles. "I know." Weizhou never like him singing their song all by himself, without any accompany whatsoever, because quoting the other, his voice would make him want to cry out of the blue, especially the highlight part.

Silence fills the room again and Jingyu pulls himself to sit properly on the sofa. "Hey."

"Hm? What is it?"

"I will be back before you know it so please don't stay up this late again, okay? I don't want to be greeted by two ugly eyebags when I return home later."

He can't see it but he knows the other is rolling his eyes at his words right now before a soft hum reaches his ears. It is just a simple answer but his heart feels lighter now.

"Zhouzhou."

"I know, I know. I'm going to sleep now. Stop nagging."

Jingyu ignores the false accusation because he definitely wasn't nagging and continues. "I have some free time later so what do you want for your souvenir?"

"Hm? You will buy anything I want?"

He nods eagerly but then realizes that Weizhou couldn't see it. "Of course! Anything! Just tell me!"

"Then buy me that Eiffel Tower. The real one and only."

Of course he knows the other is joking but a small part of his mind already whirring, working to find a way to fulfill the other's wish.

"But, I am fine with anything. I just want you to be back to me safe and sound. Please spare Vivi jie and don't cause too much trouble, okay?"

Like a habit, Jingyu unconsciously nods. He can never say no to this person.

"I'm going to sleep now. You sleep early too, okay? Goodnight."

"Is that all? Just a 'goodnight'?" He can almost see Weizhou shaking his head at him.

"I love you."

Jingyu couldn't smile any wider as his heart is overflowing with love for this man on the other line. "Love you too. Goodnight."

The call ends and Jingyu stares at his phone, his mind recalling the sights he saw while he was passing by the shops earlier.

That white shirt on display at one of the boutiques would fit perfectly with Weizhou.

Edited by lielee
  • Like 12

My phone is too dumb to properly insert all the name tags I'd love to. Nevertheless, on the 1000th page, I have to immensely thank all the major contributors to this thread - you know who you are:blush:. If it weren't for your undercover reports, analyses, secret stashes, fanfics, translations, and any other invaluable input, it wouldn't be so much fun staying here. 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 19

1000th PAGE!!!

I didn't prepare any speech for this day (and page) so I can only thank you for everyone that keep this thread alive even after so many things trying to kill it. And mostly, thank you to our founder @skeletonworks for bringing us together in this wonderful family!

Happy 1000th page, everyone! Happy concert, bb kitten! Happy at Shanghai, bb whale!

• Like 5

So, this is how i come to my ADDICTION on ADDICTED... Somehow, a suggestion page in Youtube help you to discover something new *ehem*

Who's attracted to their looks for the first time seeing Addicted..??? Me! I admit that I was attracted to their looks first. This is rare when you find a Chinese BL web drama with those gorgeous lads... :w00t:

Spoiler

Seems like Addicted really be my favorite for BL... I don't know how to explain but Addicted feels more realistic and touching to me... and i just can't let it go after watched it... start from ep 6 and 15, i watched those two episodes first yet I feel something really captivate my heart and go to stream all episodes in one night(with some skips) i just couldn't spend the whole night to watch it right? that's when i realized i was awake till 4am :sweatingbullets: 

I forced myself to sleep as i have classes the next morning and downloaded the episodes the nest day until it completed and go to the BTS and become more addicted to the series and overdose by it LOL 

Then, rambling on my twitter and found a friend and spying this soompy family before i could join coz soompi was so mean to me not to let me sign up nor sign in with my email that's registered as my old soompi account that i don't remember to own(maybe when I am supporting my idol and unconsciously made it) and wattpad account for the Eng translation of the novel and become YuZhou sipper and boom..!!! I'm so done... I can't detract myself from addicted... :phew:  

I love you all... and thanks to @skeletonworks i love you~:wub:

Edited by narakeiko
1000 pages for ADDICTED only thread
  • Like 15

Dear auntie, it was still page 999 when you posted this. So here you go, I bring your hot hot, I mean HOT fanfic to the 1000th page. I thank you for all of your wonderful fanfic, and my fan is ON, so I was well prepared before reading it.

Aunti @sohocomo this is what I imagined reading your smut. HJY's horny face is just... just...

HSJToCl.gif?1

Happy 1000 page.

@thoron I summoned you to come and give us the 1000 page speech special. 

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

HAPPY 1000 EVERYBODY!!!!

I was trying to finish a scenario to share with everyone, but between work and sleep, well it's not done.

But it's 1000 pages! I want to do something special. I have to do something to celebrate.

I was randomly going through the last 999 pages a few days ago (though it was only about 978 at that time) and I realized something. If we were to go through, page by page, and take note of all of the posts with the blue "popular post" flag, over 95% of them...have smut. Yes, dear Addicted family, we all (or at least the majority of us) really like smut. (Myself included) So, I shall celebrate with everyone the best way I can.  

This is not auntie sohocomo writing from this point forward. The following is from my evil-twin/alter ego - LittleLadyLeo. Only for a celebration as big as 1000 pages will I let her out. I warn you now. (She's all about smut for smut's sake. That it.

Much Love Addicted Family :heart::heart::heart: 

18++++

Reveal hidden contents

WeiZhou lay in bed, thoughtfully chewing his lip, trying to hold in his excitement. JingYu was here, in this apartment, with him.  WeiZhou had never felt connected to someone the way he was to JingYu. Though they didn't have much in common, they had quickly bonded as friends who could talk to each other about anything. It took only a little bit longer before they had bonded as lovers, with an innate sense of how to please, and be pleased, by each other. They hadn't been able to see each other for a few weeks. Just that short amount of time away from each other had seemed like an eternity. As much as WeiZhou wanted to just spend time with JingYu - talking, laughing, playing video games, watching a movie, whatever - he needed to sate his physical need first. As much as he hated to admit that about himself, it was the truth. Too many days of only imagining the feel of JingYu's mouth around his c**k made the imminent reality of it that much more exciting, and the waiting that much more excruciating.

Finally, JingYu came out of the bathroom, damp skin glistening, giving him an aura of radiance. Maybe that was just WeiZhou's impression, but as he was the only other person in the room, his impression was all that mattered. The fact that JingYu had not a stitch of clothing nor towel wrapped around him told WeiZhou that his lover's mind was in the same place as his. Tonight wasn't about love or companionship or romantic feelings. This moment was about sex, pure and simple.

JingYu felt his c**k start to rise just looking at WeiZhou in all of his naked glory. Lying in bed, fondling himself, as he stared at the man standing before him. All of this was a tease to JingYu. The need to be with this man had been building in JingYu since they had been apart. How he had managed to finish his job and stay away was a pure mystery to him. Every night of his absence had been spent staring at WeiZhou's picture on his phone and jerking off while remembering the feel of him. It hadn't been satisfying in the least. Now he was going to make up for it, if it was the last thing he could ever do.

With a growl that was fueled by the fire in his groin, JingYu leapt for WeiZhou. His lips somehow made contact with WeiZhou's before the rest of his body landed on top of the other man. With no foreplay, no coaxing, JingYu's tongue thrust into the other's mouth, forcing its way to taste every nook and cranny. At the same time, WeiZhou pushed his tongue into JingYu's mouth, both of them drinking in the other's saliva and passion. Hands grasped and clawed, each of them trying to pull themselves into the other. Hot breath forced into each other's lungs only added to the intoxication and numbing need. As their mouths continued to tangle and dance, JingYu raised his hips, allowing his swollen member to swing and bump against WeiZhou's, causing him to reach between them with a moan. His hand found JingYu's c**k, and with a stiff squeeze, began stroking it. With every pass toward the tip, fingers moistened themselves on sticky fluid that made them slick and hot. This caused JingYu to break their kiss, throwing his head back with a roar. He was already too sensitive. As amazing as it felt to have this man's hand holding him, he couldn't let him finish this so quickly.

Sitting up, straddling WeiZhou, JingYu tore the hand away from him. Grabbing WeiZhou's other hand, JingYu pressed them into the bed on either side, holding WeiZhou down. With his lover trapped, JingYu leaned down and began a frenzied exploration of WeiZhou's neck with his mouth. Licking, biting, sucking at every inch from jaw to shoulder, devouring the taste of skin and passion induced sweat. WeiZhou moaned and writhed beneath him, the feel of WeiZhou's c**k rubbing against his a** urging JingYu on. He licked at a hardened nipple, tugging at it with his teeth, pulling it into his mouth with pursed lips. Hearing WeiZhou whimper at this, JingYu gave one more hard nip on the peak. There was just something about WeiZhou whimpering with unfulfilled need that delighted him. If he hadn't been so hungry for this man, he could have done this all night.

As JingYu moved from straddling WeiZhou to sliding between his legs, he laced their fingers together, still holding his lover back from touching him, but not restricting him either. Using his nose, chin, and tongue, JingYu teased the engorged flesh in front of him, WeiZhou’s groans filling his ears as though the sweetest, most hypnotic music was playing just for him. WeiZhou ripped his hand from JingYu's to reach behind himself and place another pillow under his head. They had long ago discovered together an encouraging, perverted thrill in watching each other's faces as one serviced the other. JingYu waited until WeiZhou was reclined comfortably before sucking one of WeiZhou's testicles into his mouth, tongue flicking and swirling. Feeling the movement of the object beneath the tightening skin caused JingYu to shudder with greed. He dropped his jaw to move to the other side. Each tug and caress of JingYu's mouth caused a shiver to run through the length of WeiZhou's body, his hands clutching at the sheets beneath him. JingYu raised his head to look fully upon WeiZhou's face. Parted lips moving slightly with each panting breath, eyes half closed and unfocused - the look of a man on the edge. With a grin, JingYu let a spit heavy tongue glide along the length of WeiZhou’s sex. He continued licking at it as though it was a lollipop or ice cream cone, each touch of his tongue eliciting a moan or gasp from between WeiZhou's swollen lips. JingYu enjoyed teasing his boyfriend this way, even as it was a tease to himself.

Though his legs were held under JingYu's arms, WeiZhou began rocking his hips, left to right, up and down. His eyes widened even as his forehead wrinkled from somewhere between heaven and hell, as he looked at JingYu, begging him to stop the teasing. JingYu ran his tongue once more from base to tip, this time settling his tongue under the open slit, lapping at the juice that had gathered there. He had never liked the thought of consuming body fluids, it had always been unseemly to him, but that had changed the first time he had tasted WeiZhou. Like a personal aphrodisiac created specifically for him, JingYu could not get enough of the taste of this man. This small sip of him made JingYu want more. But he still wanted to tease as well.

With more gentleness than he really wanted to use, JingYu wrapped his lips around the head of WeiZhou's c**k, pushing his tongue into the dripping slit on top. Lightly sucking on the point, his tongue slowly making small movements, JingYu watched WeiZhou begin to come undone before him. Fingernails scratching into his own thighs, head pushed back into the pillows, WeiZhou groaned like a man under extreme torture. Again, ever so slowly, JingYu swirled his tongue around and around, as he increased the pressure from his lungs to pull all of WeiZhou into his mouth. As his nose became buried in the tufts of hair around the base, JingYu swallowed the tip into his throat. Even as he pulled his head back, JingYu kept his lips tight and continued to suck with force. WeiZhou cried out, certain JingYu was going to swallow him whole. Over and over, again and again, JingYu repeated this same motion, his hands traveling over WeiZhou's chest and stomach and thighs, feeling the muscles beneath clench and quiver. With JingYu's arms no longer locking his legs in place, WeiZhou bent his knees, pushing his hips up, raising his a** ever so slightly. JingYu took the cue and trailed his hands along WeiZhou's inner thighs. With light touches, he began to play with the puckered opening now within his reach. With a moan, WeiZhou shook as JingYu tentatively pressed his fingers forward, but not with enough pressure to enter.

Reaching behind his head, under the pillows, WeiZhou took hold of something and waved it blindly towards JingYu. Thank goodness he had been prepared. Even as his mouth still held WeiZhou, JingYu grabbed the small bottle and quickly poured the contents onto his fingers. The now slick fingers returned to the clenched passage, this time with enough force to enter, little by little, leaving WeiZhou panting for breath. JingYu took care with his movements given the time they had been apart.  Even though his desire ran heavy and fast, he forced himself to slow down for WeiZhou's sake. He stroked more times than normal before raising another finger, then another. WeiZhou's continued, constant, gasps and moans made JingYu feel proud at his ability to excite his lover to this extent. He needed to see more.

Without any type of search or warning, JingYu curled his fingers right into the most sensitive of spots, wiggling them with pressure. WeiZhou's shoulders and head shot off of the bed as he yelled deliriously. He began thrashing about in earnest as JingYu continued with his fingers to bring WeiZhou to the edge. His body was flushed from head to toe, his voice gutteral and animalistic. JingYu couldn't hold himself back any longer. Just as suddenly as he had started, he stopped, quickly removing his fingers and pulling his mouth from WeiZhou's crotch. WeiZhou whimpered with the quick withdrawal, his hands flailing to find and grab JingYu. Instead, he found the discarded bottle. He sat up, capturing JingYu's mouth with his own, as he poured the contents of the bottle onto the c**k he held in strong hands. He spread the gel along the length as quickly as possible as he licked and bit at JingYu's ear, huskily begging, "F**k me. Now!"

WeiZhou dropped back against the pillows, hands reaching behind his own legs to lift them towards his head. JingYu marveled at how wanton this man before him could be, but at the same time was so thankful for this side of him as well. This attitude was such a complement to his own. Leaning forward so his shoulders caught on WeiZhou's feet, JingYu stretched himself out, straightening WeiZhou’s legs up to his ears, opening him more. With one quick movement, guided by lust and a sense of domination, JingYu thrust himself into WeiZhou, causing both of them to gasp and cry out, bodies shuddering together. WeiZhou pulsed around him, muscles clenching and loosening, pulling JingYu in himself. Wild abandon took control of JingYu's senses with the feel of taking his lover this way. His body moved swiftly needing to press all of himself into WeiZhou, as though the world would end before they could reach their climax. The quick, hard thrusts shook WeiZhou to his core, his body fighting against the invasion of his senses, blinding him with a pleasure that made him scream. His fingers dug into JingYu's arms, urging him forward, faster, faster. JingYu reached between them and grabbed WeiZhou's c**k, the strokes of his hand matching the speed and intensity of his hips. WeiZhou had been primed so close already that it took very little effort from JingYu before the c**k he held began to release, spurting white strings along WeiZhou's abdomen with force. The muscles that held his own member clenched and spasmed around him. Added to the gasps and moans that escaped WeiZhou's pursed lips, and JingYu was driven to thrust harder, faster, more, more, until his own body seized under release. But even with that, he was not done. He continued pressuring himself in the tight passage, the heat of his own fluids encasing him, continued stroking the other man's c**k, trying to prolong this exquisite feeling they produced in each other.

WeiZhou pulled JingYu's head towards his, tongue reaching out to slip between gasping lips. JingYu restrained that tongue with his teeth, holding it lightly as his own tongue flicked and licked, before claiming all of WeiZhou's mouth with his own. Finally, giving in to their mutual over-sensitvity that caused each of them to whimper and cry, JingYu  released his hand and pulled himself from WeiZhou. Gasping between kisses, hands searching each other's sweat soaked bodies, they continued to press into each other. JingYu finally rolled his body to the side, pulling WeiZhou with him, refusing to let go completely. They lay there for a long while, sweat and cum drying on them, until they both began to shiver. This time from cold rather than lust. With a chuckle, WeiZhou ran a finger over JingYu's lips, before it was caught and pulled into a warm mouth, the heat and moisture mimicking what they had done to his c**k. WeiZhou began to pant, his tongue tentatively licking the air between his parted lips with each flick of JingYu’s tongue over his finger. It wasn’t until JingYu’s lips loosened, letting WeiZhou’s hand slide from its hold, before Weizhou was able to gather his thoughts and speak again.

"We both need another shower. I can't sleep like this."

JingYu strengthened his arms around WeiZhou, letting a sly grin form on his lips.

"Who said we're going to sleep? I haven't seen you in weeks."

WeiZhou’s eyes widened, partially in shock, partially in excited anticipation.

"You want to f**k again?"

JingYu’s hand ran the length of WeiZhou’s torso, fingers lazily swirling down his side, causing WeiZhou’s skin to tighten and become even more sensitive.

"No. I don't want to f**k again."

"Then...?"

WeiZhou groaned as JingYu pressed his tongue into the soft indentation right behind his ear. JingYu’s hands gently began to run over a** cheeks that quivered at his touch.

"This time I'm going to make love to you."

Too much? Need something a little sweet perhaps?

18++

Reveal hidden contents

It had taken three rounds of wild abandon to sate their combined passions. Three times of pushing each other's bodies to the physical limit before those bodies finally waved the white flag of surrender and collapsed into deep sleep. Sweat and semen mixing, drying into an adhesive that kept their limbs bonded, even as muscles involuntarily twitched and spasmed against each other from overexertion. The air in the small room remained heavy and pungent with the remnants of panting breaths, gutteral moans, and earth shaking screams.

JingYu slowly began to come around as his leg started to cramp. He grimaced as he tried to slide out of WeiZhou's embrace slowly so as not to wake him. He knelt on the floor next to the bed, gazing upon the peaceful, sleeping face of his lover. JingYu liked that word. Lover. It could mean so many things. When he thought of it in regards to WeiZhou, it embodied all of the meanings.

Making his way to the bathroom, JingYu turned on the water to fill the tub. Steam began to rise and fill the air. The muscles in his legs and back screamed for the relaxing heat to soothe them, but JingYu slowly turned through the doorway back into the bedroom. He was done being selfish for the night. It was time to embrace one of the other meanings of the word 'lover'.

Leaning down, he wanted to slide his arms under WeiZhou's body and carry him to the waiting bath, but that would not happen, as JingYu's back spasmed suddenly. Instead he had to make do with gently running his hand along WeiZhou's arm, softly calling his name.

"ZhouZhou? Babe? Let's go get in the tub. We both need it."

WeiZhou's eyes fluttered open, confusion and weariness etched on his face, but he allowed JingYu to roll him over and help him stand. Leaning into each other, they walked to the bathroom, a great cloud of steam rolling over them when the door opened. The bathtub was nearly full, so JingYu turned off the water, WeiZhou clutching his waist for support, and just to touch him. Stepping into the water, JingYu felt the heat encase his feet and lower legs, slowly seeping into his aching muscles. He guided WeiZhou by the hand to join him. Standing still for a moment, JingYu wrapped his arms around WeiZhou's waist, hands splayed across his back, pressing their bodies together as JingYu gingerly kissed swollen lips. They both had scratches on their backs, arms, thighs, chests, only now being seen as the wounds reacted to the steam and heat. JingYu placed his lips over some of the biggest welts on WeiZhou's chest and shoulders.

"Ah, Zhou, I'm sorry. I guess we got a little carried away?"

WeiZhou cupped JingYu's face in his hand, lifting it from its ministrations. His other hand fleetingly traced over the scratches on JingYu's body before he leaned in to reconnect their lips. As his tongue languidly pushed its way into a waiting mouth, WeiZhou began to lower himself into the water, one hand pressing JingYu’s head to his,  the other pressing on a stout shoulder to beckon JingYu to kneel with him. Water lapping gently around their torsos, hands wandering slowly on each other's bodies, their tongues were pliant against each other, taking their time to feel and taste, giving themselves to the other. JingYu's mouth trailed to a firm chin, murmuring kisses along a defined jawline, tongue flicking at an ear lobe. JingYu tried to convey the depth of himself without words. With great care to not splash in the water, he slid off of his knees to sit, his legs stretching out on either side of WeiZhou. He then urged WeiZhou to turn around, stretch his legs out, and lean back into him. With the water now encasing them up to their chests, both men reclined and allowed the heat to sooth their overused bodies. JingYu occasionally arched his back, allowing the water to flow between them for a moment. WeiZhou's fingers drew soft patterns on the hands and arms that held him before entwining their fingers together. JingYu scraped his lips along the back of WeiZhou's neck, intoxicating himself on the lingering taste and smell of their previous activities.

Feeling his muscles returning to their normal state, JingYu reached for a cloth. With soft pressure, he began running it along WeiZhou's chest and arms, slowly wiping away the tension that remained. Lips pressed against WeiZhou's neck, the cloth began to glide to abs and waist, accompanied by a gentle hand smoothing after it. Ever so slowly, it continued down, softly scrubbing along hips and thighs. Edges of the cloth floated in the water, tickling at WeiZhou's c**k, causing him to moan as he slowly began reacting yet again that night to JingYu's touch. He slid further into the water, up to his neck, when the cloth and hand gently held and wiped between his legs with whispering touches. WeiZhou rolled over in the water, JingYu's hands on his waist to help him. Raising his face, WeiZhou's eyes silently begged for the touch of JingYu's lips. Happily complying, JingYu sucked at the plump bottom lip as his hands guided the cloth over wide shoulders and strong back. WeiZhou flicked his tongue along a puckered lip as though knocking for entrance. Tongues again dancing into heavy, panting breaths, the cloth slid over firm a** cheeks, fleetingly dipping into the dividing crevice. WeiZhou's fingers curled into JingYu's shoulders, both of them urged by their bodies' response to each other.

Rising to his knees, WeiZhou took hold of another cloth and pushed it into the water. Just as JingYu had done for him, WeiZhou began to slowly massage the shoulders and chest before him, his gaze never leaving JingYu's face. Eyes fluttering closed, JingYu sighed when WeiZhou's hands began playing around his waist and hips. The feel of WeiZhou's breath on his lips made JingYu lean forward, reaching for him, as hands lifted his scrotum, cloth tickling over the stretch of skin underneath. He gasped into WeiZhou's open mouth as fingers wrapped around his c**k, at first gently, but growing more forceful with each stroke. WeiZhou's lips mirrored his hands, pressing into JingYu with sudden urgency. JingYu pulled on WeiZhou's waist, bringing the man to lay against him, chest to chest. Heart to heart.

With some reluctance, JIngYu broke the kiss. Fingers trailing over cheek and brow he stared into half-lidded eyes of passion and emotion.

"Let's go to bed," WeiZhou whispered breathlessly.

Each grabbed a towel as they stepped from the water, but not for themselves. With joint movements they wiped each other's skin, the friction from the towels setting both of them on fire again. Neither man took notice of his own reaction, only that his touch was causing the other to react, and each took pride in that fact. JingYu ran his fingers across the parted lips of the man before him as he wrapped an arm around his waist, stepping forward and pressing their bodies together. Another loving connection from their lips to their toes conveyed a sense of joy and reverence for each other that only the two of them could understand.

@lielee and @narakeiko since 1000 page is quite special can you wait to discuss anything else for now on the page and wait til the page turned to 1001 or 1002 and just reserve the page to special congratulations like the tradition we have here since hundreds pages ago? Also @filmlore46 pretty please?

Bringing back thoron's wit and sarcasm to remind us of the soompi 6th moderator to this thread. The (non)existent LEO

and why why you guys talking about another drama on our 1000 page special? (No, don't answer that. Answer that on the next page. Not this page)

• Like 22