Can anyone tell me why the IG photos can't load properly in my laptop? Is it only happening to me? :tears:

Well, I read a lot of @sohocomo ff and love them. Please don't mind me to write my own ff, it's my first btw so I welcome any advice, suggestion, and comment. Since I can't really get their timeline, it's inspired from @tea4two post in pg.905. And if anyone knows the exact date of the ban, it will be very helpful for my next ff. Please enjoy.

Spoiler

Zhouzhou and Jingyu enter their bedroom silently after a meeting with CJD. No one is willing to strike a conversation first. Silence is not a strange thing between them. They already find comfort in silence before. Just sitting near each other, sleeping beside each other, or staring at each other, they don’t really need words to understand each other nowadays.
But tonight the silence is really not comforting. The air around them feels heavy. This kind of silence is a first for them and none of them knows how to handle it. Even the usual cheerful guy Zhouzhou can’t find a single strand of strength to put on a smile, even the fake one.
They sit at the edge of their side of bed. Back facing against each other. Jingyu knows he need to explain his action but he can’t find the right word to start. He clenches his hands together and gather his courage. He doesn’t have much time left before leaving the dorm. Before leaving ZhouZhou.
From the beginning, he convinced himself to be Gu Hai. Everything he did, chose, said, thought, and even felt, they all belong to Gu Hai, not Huang Jingyu. That’s the only way he knew to act out Gu Hai 100% since he didn’t have any experience. He needed to be Gu Hai and it’s not that hard because they have similar character.
That decision also had its own advantage. He could just fall into his feeling without questioning it. It’s a part of the act anyway, that’s how he convinced himself. His feeling is Gu Hai’s feeling for Bai Luo Yin. Though he knows Zhouzhou’s character isn’t exactly like Bai Luo Yin’s and he let himself found it cute, he still won't bother about his feeling. 
Now, the filming comes to an end. If it’s his old self, he could just walk away easily. But not this time. A part of him wants to stay, at that place, at that moment, beside that person. No one knows how much he wishes the time stand still but he decided to leave. He thought that staying will be Gu Hai’s choice. He thought that leaving is the choice Jingyu would make. And he’s Jingyu.
He never thought that by becoming Gu Hai would make him this confused about his own feeling. What is his real feeling towards Zhouzhou?
Being near Zhouzhou will only make him confused. He needs to find his old self first before he can come up with an answer. An answer that will satisfy his own heart. 
“Can we talk?” he finally spoke.
Zhouzhou gave a hum to let Jingyu continue. Deep down he knows this time will come sooner or later. They are not Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin and they live in a real world. He just never thought it will be this soon.
“Can you please look at me?” Jingyu ask while facing Zhouzhou’s lonely back.
There’s still no movement from Zhouzhou. 
Jingyu loses his patient and just grab Zhouzhou’s arm. Forcing that guy to face him properly. Startled, Zhouzhou meets Jingyu’s gaze and almost feels like his tear will fall anytime soon.
He never thought about his own feeling before. He just enjoy being with Jingyu, playing around and having fun together. They could talk about anything. They joked about everything. He got close with Jingyu and being friend with him, even admire him and lean on him during the past few months. But he kept his feeling professional, or so he thought.
After CJD asked if Jingyu will be leaving this week, it’s like his world crumbles to pieces. Parting is always hard but he never find it this hard. It’s like he’s missing a part of him already. 
“Just talk,” Zhouzhou try to hide his sadness with anger.
“You know it will happen. This is just a filming. This is not our life. What are you so angry about?”
Everything Jingyu planned to say is gone. Seeing Zhouzhou angry eyes is like a blade pierces right to his heart. It’s so painful he almost loses his breath. He loses composure instead.
“Why didn’t you talk to me? We talk about everything, everyday, and this important matter you just forgot to mention it?” Zhouzhou's voice is full with disappointment and it took Jingyu off guard.
“I… I’m sorry,” Jingyu has no excuse.
They fall into silence once again. Their gazes stay stick together. Jingyu swears he could see pain in that guy’s eyes. He regrets taking decision on his own. He realise it’s just so selfish of him but it's too late. He can only ask forgiveness and hope Zhouzhou won't be mad for long. There's no much time to spent together.
“Don’t you have anything else to say?” 
That question surprises Jingyu. Is Zhouzhou not angry anymore? His voice is so calm he’s like a different person from a few minutes ago.
“Ah, I’m sorry for not telling you sooner… But even after I leave, we’re still friend. There’s no difference. I give you my word.”
Hearing Jingyu’s answer, Zhouzhou can only hide his pain. It’s already different if you are not here, he thought to himself. But he keeps his composure. He parted with his friends before and they’re still friend until now. They left and have their own life but they could still hang out together once in a while. So why does he want to held on to this guy so much?
“When?”
Just that one word but Jingyu knows what the question is. “This weekend.”
“That soon?!” 
Seeing no anger in Zhouzhou’s eyes anymore, bravely Jingyu pat that soft hair in front of him slowly. It’s already a habit or perhaps a reflex for him to touch Zhouzhou whenever he gets a chance. The same with Zhouzhou.
“Don’t worry. We’ll keep in touch.”
Zhouzhou looks at Jingyu’s eyes. He can still see his own reflection like always. But not for long. He won’t feel that person’s warmth anymore. Suddenly he has an urge to ask Jingyu to stay. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out. His sudden thought almost scare him to the bone. 
What did I want to say? Zhouzhou, are you crazy? Have you lost your mind? What right do you have to stop him from living his life? Why do you want him to stay anyway? Do you want to be… a couple?! With him?!
Jingyu sees something’s wrong with Zhouzhou’s expression. After being together for so long, he could tell just from a gaze. Something’s odd. But before he regrets his next action, he pull himself backward. He decided to stop being Gu Hai, and the filming ends, but he almost kiss his partner in acting. So he just sit there, lock his gaze with Zhouzhou. They both try to keep calm and wish the silence won't let the other party hears their heartbeat going crazy.

• Like 18

7 hours ago, cake oil said:

Can someone explain to me the ban thing ? No just the show but why can't they meet up ? And some of you guys brought up 8 years ban or something idk .. I just find this unbelievable to ban two adults from seeing each other , like you control humans now ?!

There is no ban thing between them at all. Chinese government only ban TV program propaganda of addicted webseries, not these two person. Because this webseries not only mentioned boy's love but also include under-age sex. In tems of "8 years", it was just the story written in novel and accepted by CP fans. So, I'd like to say it is because both of them are too busy to meet, or it is because they are just pre-colleagues, there is no reason for them to meet after work.:)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Wow, it's been a while! I took a much needed break away from anything related to Addicted (the pre-Addicted life was so much more carefree and much less busy haha) I may or may not have about 100 pages to catch up on... >.> 

Anyway, I started up my translations again. The first chapter of the epilogue is now up on my wattpad as usual: https://www.wattpad.com/260338431-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106 :) Enjoy~

Woaaa... I'll read it^^ 

I've read the season 2 in one go last time.. Thank you for your translation...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh of course not. But I imagine if someone asks ZZ about his t-shirt, he will answer like that :P 

Ahahaha... i thought it was real... :lol:

It sounds a lot like ZZ who will answer the question like that... 

• Like 2

@Tari Tari Your fanfic is great! Looking forward to reading more *yea, I am greedy XD

@timmyjh I am sorry to hear that, mate. Are you still going to the concert? Hopefully you will get your ticket if you are. On ZZ's album, have you heard Because of the Sea from the album? How does it feel, listening JY's voice from ZZ's album? I am digging my own grave here...

@narakeiko I have this chibi-ZZ inside my head, whispering things I should not know XD

@kakelet Thank you for the translation! The chapter is hilarious! I have to stop myself from spamming comments on your wattpad.

47 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I always tell my friends that following their news is like watching "We Got Married" show, just that we don't actually see footages of it hahaha.  More like "We Got Married" + "CSI" show. hahaha
---------------

About JY's flight, it seems he has been TaoLu-ing the fans. So naughty haha. I'm not very up to date with the news with what happened (maybe some of the members here know better), but it seems his flights after he came back has been confusing as hell that one of the flight updaters mogok(went on a strike) and posted that don't want to update his flight time anymore haha. And I see that earlier got posts said Shanghai->Beijing(what TaoLu is this?) and now his flight tmr 23/5 is from Shanghai -> Changsa (when did he get back Shanghai?) 

Haha, yeah! "CSI: We Got Married the series" or "We Got Married: CSI challenges" is what we are seeing now. The question for this episode is: where is JY?

Hmm, maybe JY is trying to make his fans give up waiting for him at the airport? Or he might be feeling bored and randomly buy flight tickets? XD

• Like 11

hi everyone i just finished watching the entirety of Addicted + the BTS stuff, and i am. obsessed. with haiyin and the tragedy of yuzhou. and then i found this forum and i am so glad there are people just as obsessed with it as i am.

as a newbie i just have a couple of questions:

1) ive finished reading the monica translation on wattpad until chapter 51, and i see other translations beginning from chapter 96 or volume two or 100+, but does anyone know where chapters 52+ are?

2) i wholeheartedly believe yuzhou had feelings for each other, but i see like 900 pages of evidence that they actually were a ~~ thing. ive tried to go as far back as i can, but it's 900 pages D: so does anyone have any particular moments/proof which really convinced them that yuzhou were actually together, or something happened between them? apart from the obvious moments in the BTS and interviews and stuff. for example why do you guys thing jy confessed on white day? im so behind but i want to know everything ahahahha

thanks!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, timmyjh said:

Delulu aside, so johnny is at shanghai and not at beijing ? @gashupingo . Arrghh johnny stop playing with our shipper heart :blink:

I fail to buy zhouzhou vip ticket concert sob sob. at least I receive his album yesterday.

We don't know where he is, see if he shows up at airport tmr haha. If he did, it'll be a mystery when he went back Shanghai. 

Video of ZZ practice dancing so cool!! What is that music though?
cr. FM大S教授
http://www.miaopai.com/show/wJRTIW2kHmNqd9~UbCN82g__.html

EDIT: Caption: 
Finish attending Livestream this morning, in the afternoon, hardworking MiaoMiao practice dancing.
#XWZ Asian Concert Tour# 

For @gayyoxx and others who can't view wb

Spoiler

• Like 23

36 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@Tari Tari Your fanfic is great! Looking forward to reading more *yea, I am greedy XD

@timmyjh I am sorry to hear that, mate. Are you still going to the concert? Hopefully you will get your ticket if you are. On ZZ's album, have you heard Because of the Sea from the album? How does it feel, listening JY's voice from ZZ's album? I am digging my own grave here...

@narakeiko I have this chibi-ZZ inside my head, whispering things I should not know XD

@kakelet Thank you for the translation! The chapter is hilarious! I have to stop myself from spamming comments on your wattpad.

Haha, yeah! "CSI: We Got Married the series" or "We Got Married: CSI challenges" is what we are seeing now. The question for this episode is: where is JY?

Hmm, maybe JY is trying to make his fans give up waiting for him at the airport? Or he might be feeling bored and randomly buy flight tickets? XD

Haha... I think you really have it inside your head... The "love that bloom" you make feels real to me... :w00t:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, htuvecila said:

hi everyone long time no see, great to see the tread is still moving fast :D

Hide contents

I have a favor to ask from every fan here. If you have free time try to go to Timmy's IG @timmyxu to send him supportive messages in any language that you prefer (in case you don't speak English or Chinese). The problem right now is a crazy fan keeps sabotage ZZ in his IG (she has done that for several days) and most of the fans are just arguing with her and even bring JY in (this fan anti ZZ because of JY) in Timmy's comment section which makes his IG account becomes a real mess. Both JY and ZZ don't deserve this. Please spam Timmy some support and encouraging messages for his concert to bury all the negative and arguments behind. :) 

We can report this kind of person. I'll go there and report her.

No need to respond to her comment.

We can send supportive message to zhou2 @ ig.

Spoiler

Btw, have someone make something like 100 FACTS OF YUZHOU? :wub:

I want to make it but i'm not sure hahaha

• Like 13

OMG! Thank you, @gashupingo. So many ZZ candies today and it's not even 9.00 here! Now, I really want to see ZZ dancing on his concert... :tears: 

ZZ, can you make LIGHT Europe concert, please? wishful thinking much.

@snsknene AFAIK, there is no translation for ch. 52+ yet. We have to wait for estreline and sienna or other translators.

for your second question:

Spoiler

I think there is no hard evidence that they are together. Such evidence can only come from JY and ZZ, saying "Yes, we are together."

What we have are dots/clues left by JY and ZZ, and while some fans think that these dots/clues are coincidences/something else not related to their relationship, we (we=CP/couple fans/shippers) think the dots/clues are more than coincidence and might be the proof of some kind relationship between them.

On that troll on IG, yeah, I agree with @Oline Oline. Just report her (I did). No need to reply to her more so to mention her. Never feed the (digital) trolls.

• Like 11

So We Got Married: CSI today episode.

I think JY must have stopped by Moncler and bought this shirt for ZZ (white is ZZ colour code between the 2 of them yeah?). I will wait and see if JY will be using anything else from this brand :phew: Call me delulu but there must be a reason why ZZ wear this shirt today. Show off present from hubby, hubby complaint ZZ never use his present and only ZZ got praise by fan for being such a good lover (how many present from ZZ to JY that we have spotted??) or because JY was leaving BJ yesterday or today?? (Is it why JY online weibo to watch ZZ live streaming cause  hes not in BJ and hes missing his baobei??) Sorry i couldnt turn off my delulu mind the day :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

@gashupingo thank you!!! Hes doing good. Only if hes coming to Aus :(

• Like 20

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

for your second question:

Reveal hidden contents

I think there is no hard evidence that they are together. Such evidence can only come from JY and ZZ, saying "Yes, we are together."

What we have are dots/clues left by JY and ZZ, and while some fans think that these dots/clues are coincidences/something else not related to their relationship, we (we=CP/couple fans/shippers) think the dots/clues are more than coincidence and might be the proof of some kind relationship between them.

@gayyoxx, thank you! it's those dots/clues that i'm interested in. like the white day thing, and everyone's theories on how they got together! it's so interesting (also heartbreaking) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Thank you. It motivates me, LOL. I have a lot of free time this next couple of days so I really want to write some more. Do you or anyone perhaps now the exact date the ban start (the information will help with the idea I got)? And what is CJD incident and anti domestic violence?

I'm not that good of CSI investigator myself so I appreciate those YZ investigator out there. Jia you

• Like 5