3 hours ago, chrisbear1225 said:

(from YOHO!GIRL interview; subbed by lovelythings)

Will you make a 5-year promise like Hu Ge and Wallace Huo?

JY: Do you want to do that?

*ZZ and HJY looks at each other for answer*

JY: Do that for what?

*then both of them chuckled*

--- I wonder if ZZ was hurt by HJY's answer? Because the next thing I knew, there were no more arm touches by ZZ... :blink: And then came the period of HJY stealing glances and singing sad songs... :blink:

It could also be that they mean that they are already together. There is no need. ;) 

@Kyle Gaming, there is no timeline on when they can meet publicly. The eight years is just a fan reference to the novel. Also, most ppl believe that they are still meeting each other privately.

Btw, Wallace Huo is now officially with actress Ruby Lin.

8 hours ago, yzaddict said:

but then i come to realization, I cannot control their relationship. They can be just friend, a really good friend that help through each other through this sudden fame and harsh industry. But then, they can also be lover or even if they are not yet, maybe years to come.. Who know 8 yrs later, we got their relationship announcement. But even they got another lover, we still can be happy they found their love one, right? Afterall, whoever become their lover is so lucky! Sorry for my long post, I really have to rant to release my feelings..

Well said :) I recently asked someone who has not seen the show to watch their BTS and ask her what she thought their relationship is. And she said that it's just good acting. As a Delulu fan, I was surprisingly not offended. No matter what, I just hope for the best for both of them :) ZZ's concert would get a boost if JY is there though. Lol!

• Like 6

Fan arts update

Spoiler

Source:  豆子澈

69ab0ea1gw1f43ddfa0doj20qo0uftcv.jpg

69ab0ea1gw1f43ddewfi5j20qo0ug42u.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Krill_haijingyu

006qd0angw1f43ihftmgrj30t80kojtz.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  wrmtngrn

Ci8HExxUUAEhbE6.png

Spoiler

Source:   顯靈-TOPVINCI

aebbe5c3jw1f430oao6lij21hs1meqbg.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   小鲸鱼plus

0064hBXbjw1f43a6yfnqcj30qo11pjvr.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  用大把的愛砸你

006pY6S2jw1f43e2t0144j30ku0rsqao.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f43e2u4ly5j30ku0kuwhi.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

d45eee51gw1f43ic8tur7j20qo13d0yv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much..

d45eee51gw1f43ic84qtej20qo1lu0x7.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   somikse

Our relationship is different from ordinary people, even if I'm with you, I would be afraid, but I like you, so I'm going with you.

005PZ5Lnjw1f4380sraeaj30qo1gg40w.jpg

• Like 20

54 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

It could also be that they mean that they are already together. There is no need. ;) 

@Kyle Gaming, there is no timeline on when they can meet publicly. The eight years is just a fan reference to the novel. Also, most ppl believe that they are still meeting each other privately.

Btw, Wallace Huo is now officially with actress Ruby Lin.

Well said :) I recently asked someone who has not seen the show to watch their BTS and ask her what she thought their relationship is. And she said that it's just good acting. As a Delulu fan, I was surprisingly not offended. No matter what, I just hope for the best for both of them :) ZZ's concert would get a boost if JY is there though. Lol!

@xix19xixYou make me remember that ZZ said there would be a guest.. a secret guest in his concert... 

Yeah... it would be great if it's Jingyu tho~ i hope it is him since who else would it be that should be remained as a secret..??? :phew:

• Like 5

Can someone explain to me the ban thing ? No just the show but why can't they meet up ? And some of you guys brought up 8 years ban or something idk .. I just find this unbelievable to ban two adults from seeing each other , like you control humans now ?!

• Like 4

DAILY DOSE ee8caa.pngee8cab.png

Johnny x Timmy (3/?)

Femina photoshoot 

Spoiler

tumblr_o3yjcz9reg1uhi3w2o1_r1_400.gif   tumblr_o3yjcz9reg1uhi3w2o2_r1_400.gif 

tumblr_o3yjcz9reg1uhi3w2o3_r1_400.gif   tumblr_o3yjcz9reg1uhi3w2o4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o3yjcz9reg1uhi3w2o5_r1_400.gif   tumblr_o3yjcz9reg1uhi3w2o6_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

@sohocomo 

I swear I'm gonna save the FF for later. I'm just about to leave for church and I don't like thinking and imagining YuZhou smuts, I mean stuffs while hearing mass. Thank you so much once again. lovea_thumb.gif

• Like 20

1 hour ago, cake oil said:

Can someone explain to me the ban thing ? No just the show but why can't they meet up ? And some of you guys brought up 8 years ban or something idk .. I just find this unbelievable to ban two adults from seeing each other , like you control humans now ?!

There are two main factors about the "ban thing". First, there was a general ban on the Heroin filming, mainly because it was not just a boys love show, but it was a schoolboys' love displayed in quite a big scale. Second, there was an explanation given to fans after the fan meeting in Thailand by the FM organizer. According to what he wrote, Johnny was not allowed to give exclusive interviews there, take part in the press conference and appear next to Timmy on stage (the last fact was given later by the M.C.of the FM) Officially nowhere been told that two of them were prohibited from communication outside of the above mentioned events. Restrictions were coming from the Johnny's side (mentioned by the organizer of Thai FM as the actor's agents, but as we know, the agents are the medium between the artist and all the other sides. So, the forbiddance in this particular case was issued by somebody behind the curtain)

Besides, the hints about the existing ban were given by the director of Happy Camp in his weibo post)

One more point was given about Timmy's especially hard situation by the Vice President of Enlight Entertainment in his speech in front of students. From his words we understood  that the maximum of support they were able to give to Timmy in the current situation was inviting him to sing "Towards the bright side" in the movie - behind the screen.  So, for Timmy it's still very hard to appear on TV/Movie screens.
Mr Vice President said, that this ban was due the political reasons.( In the last case I rely on the English translation only, because there was no Chinese printed version provided, just the video of his speech) 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, xix19xix said:

ZZ's concert would get a boost if JY is there though. Lol!

This is what I am hoping so much! ZZ needs a great support and, surely, his friends will be there for his first recital. But the biggest support would be if his Gu Hai was there

• Like 8

Thank you for the fic auntie (I'm calling you auntie too, okay?) @sohocomo I was reading a fic with smut (not sure if it's yours but probably was since you are the thread's main writer) a few weeks ago and I found out I couldn't read YuZhou's smut scene, where I have no problem with HaiYin's. It surprised me too since smut is life I have no problem reading it before with a couple I (used to? Still, I guess) ship and I love their smut scenes. And it's weird too because of course I pictured YuZhou when I read HaiYin's smut but somehow I just couldn't with YuZhou's ones. I stopped reading before reaching that part.

I think it's because I find them more real-er than the other couple (they are separate for real, maybe not even friends anymore).

I miss writing too (I was/am one with that couple with failed grammar but quite a popular one :P since I only wrote about them and no other couple). I wanted to write about YuZhou too but it seems that they both been "writing" about themselves in real life so I just sit back and "read" that instead.

• Like 8

ZZ what are you doing :sweatingbullets: cr Bubblesheep

Spoiler

image.jpg

Plants vs Zombies (ZZ vs JY version) lmao cr on pic

Spoiler

image.jpg

So someone was online for over 90 minutes I see.... :phew: watching your baobei's livestream perhaps?

Spoiler

image.jpg

Another delulu alert :

Spoiler

Rumour has it that the shirt ZZ is wearing for the iFensi live-stream is a French brand.... Will update when I get more details hehe

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Rumour has it that the shirt ZZ is wearing for the iFensi live-stream is a French brand.... Will update when I get more details hehe

yes it's moncler

• Like 9

EDIT: Haha, too excited I forgot to see if someone posted this XD Sorry for double posting

OMG, saw this at wb
ZZ's T-shirt today at livestream interview is a France brand, link to wiki: Moncler
I love ZZ's hairstyle today. haha. Waiting for full vid. Heard he mentioned HJY.
Thank ifensi for providing livestream that can be playback(wish JY ones also has)

Any more concidence? Any Yue-er fan that claim this t-shirt? Any more France products he'll wear? XD
cr.黄景瑜正版

Spoiler

006ornL3gw1f43zaqlkoej30m80m879z_zpsvaq8

• Like 15