@izziehudson @nedaaa @Oline Oline

Thank you! Your investigations really brighten my day! :w00t: To be on the cautious side: there is no shop of this brand in Beijing or Japan, right? So we can eliminate the probability that ZZ has bought it by himself? ;) 

On ZZ: ah my love, you look refreshed and cheerful, despite still looking tired and skinny. Hopefully you eat and sleep well.

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@izziehudson @nedaaa @Oline Oline

Thank you! Your investigations really brighten my day! :w00t: To be on the cautious side: there is no shop of this brand in Beijing or Japan, right? So we can eliminate the probability that ZZ has bought it by himself? ;) 

On ZZ: ah my love, you look refreshed and cheerful, despite still looking tired and skinny. Hopefully you eat and sleep well.

There are Moncler shops in a lot of places in China though. But ZZ choose to wear a French brand T-shirt after JY came back. What does it say? Want us to delulu some more? haha

• Like 18

The clip where ZZ mentioned JY, its a fan ID lol

Spoiler

Although theres a lot of my moncler shops in BJ but why did ZZ choose today to wear it. And our JY online for 90 minutes...to watch his baobei livestream, looking good wearing his gift? Lol sorry i am so excited. This news made my day. Its like they set a target to drop 1 hint/candy a day for our delulu heart :P

Further investigation about the location of the shop and JY's hotel. Lol this fandom is :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, bearology said:

Although theres a lot of my moncler shops in BJ but why did ZZ choose today to wear it. And our JY online for 90 minutes...to watch his baobei livestream, looking good wearing his gift? Lol sorry i am so excited. This news made my day. Its like they set a target to drop 1 hint/candy a day for our delulu heart

100% agree with u  :P

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

Yes, it seem to be this one instead, although I'm not very sure, can't see the pocket very clearly in the livestream. That pic posted before is from a web shop.
cr. 云云-521

Spoiler

0069oL4bgw1f441c8ypubj30ci0go0v2_zpsgtmo

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

There are Moncler shops in a lot of places in China though. But ZZ choose to wear a French brand T-shirt after JY came back. What does it say? Want us to delulu some more? haha

Edit: below is my delulu imaginary interview with ZZ

Fans/reporter/someone random: ZZ, why did you wear a French brand t-shirt? Who gave it to you?

ZZ: (laughed) Ah? Which t-shirt?

Fans/reporter/someone random: the one that you wear during iFensi's live stream! The white one!

ZZ: (pretending to remember) Ah that one? Well, it's comfortable to wear, no particular reason. 

Fans/reporter/someone random: Who gave it to you, then?

ZZ: (smiled) (blushing slightly) A fan gave it to me.

Fans/reporter/someone random: HJY has just got back from France. Is it from HJY!?

ZZ: (laughed) Why did HJY give me the shirt? (even more daring) Is he even a fan of me?

Me: :phew:

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

@gayyoxxyes there are moncler shops in beijing and shanghai :vicx:

No worries! Let us wait for more French related accessories to show up! These all are -ahem- coincidences ;) 

@gashupingo Do you have plan to Engsub the live stream? Especially if ZZ mentioned JY somehow?

• Like 23

1 minute ago, gashupingo said:

Yes, it seem to be this one instead, although I'm not very sure, can't see the pocket very clearly in the livestream. That pic posted before is from a web shop.

yes it's zz t-shirt :w00t:well done

• Like 11

hi everyone long time no see, great to see the tread is still moving fast :D

Spoiler

I have a favor to ask from every fan here. If you have free time try to go to Timmy's IG @timmyxu to send him supportive messages in any language that you prefer (in case you don't speak English or Chinese). The problem right now is a crazy fan keeps sabotage ZZ in his IG (she has done that for several days) and most of the fans are just arguing with her and even bring JY in (this fan anti ZZ because of JY) in Timmy's comment section which makes his IG account becomes a real mess. Both JY and ZZ don't deserve this. 

Please spam Timmy some support and encouraging messages for his concert to bury all the negative and arguments behind. :) Don't pay attention to that girl coz she won't listen to anyone. Also I'm not sure how to say it but if possible try not to ask Timmy about his shirt or anything personal like what fans are doing right now in his IG. I feel we all should respect their private life and there are much better ways to show our support to them as a couple. :) 

Thank you :)

• Like 23

21 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

I always think that we can't use rationale to explain their interactions. To me, they are just two 20-sth guys who fell madly in love.:blush:

BTW, I think they have kept it quite low-key recently. IIRC, after JY returns to Beijing, there has been some change of flights. (And he has NOT returned to Shanghai until NOW!!!) So I my delulu-land, this is a trick our clever Jing Yu came up with to hide his trace so that he can spend more time with ZZ :) OMG I hope they are having a good time together now!

I also think we can't use rational mind with those two. Just blame me for being a thinker lol.

I do hope they are together and enjoy their private time. They need that. I will be so glad seeing ZZ well and healthy again, because of JY or not

• Like 5

I failed to get my ticket in Seoul.

I was waiting and I had already regisetered and log-in 10 minutes ahead. I tried to get ticket in correct times. but, All VIP seats was not available. :bawling:

All seats was sold out, maybe within 10 seconds.

I'm afraid I can not get my ticket. I will try on next month.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ iFensi Lifestream. Cr addictedidiot Twitter

Hide contents

CjBzQbPVAAAr2Fu.jpg

CjB2h0pUoAA-4JW.jpg

CjB2iqhVEAAWMmI.jpg

Clip Cr yzonlykt IG

Hide contents

His eye bags are too obvious... Did he cried last night( I hope not)

You need to take some rest Zhouzhou... I still couldn't believe that you're younger than me by two months :expressionless: 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Fans/reporter/someone random: ZZ, why did you wear a French brand t-shirt? Who gave it to you?

ZZ: (laughed) Ah? Which t-shirt?

Fans/reporter/someone random: the one that you wear during iFensi's live stream! The white one!

ZZ: (pretending to remember) Ah that one? Well, it's comfortable to wear, no particular reason. 

Fans/reporter/someone random: Who gave it to you, then?

ZZ: (smiled) (blushing slightly) A fan gave it to me.

Fans/reporter/someone random: HJY has just got back from France. Is it from HJY!?

ZZ: (laughed) Why did HJY give me the shirt? (even more daring) Is he even a fan of me?

Me: :phew:

No worries! Let us wait for more French related accessories to show up! These all are -ahem- coincidences ;) 

@gashupingo Do you have plan to Engsub the live stream? Especially if ZZ mentioned JY somehow?

Oh my oh my.. Is it real??? @gayyoxx

• Like 3

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

live update : ZZ's Bangkok Concert VIP tickets are sold out within seconds :sweatingbullets:

*cries*

17 minutes ago, Old_young_Lee said:

I failed to get my ticket in Seoul.

All seats was sold out, maybe within 10 seconds.

Wow. Does this mean that VIP tickets for both Bangkok and Seoul concerts are sold out within 10 seconds!? 10 seconds!?

ZZ, this cousin is very proud of you! Now, please get some rest with JY and eat healthily with food that JY prepare. You need to be healthy and fresh for your concerts!

Hoping you get your tickets, @izziehudson @Old_young_Lee and other soompiers who are going to ZZ's concert. Please convey our love and hope for him! ;) 

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

ZZ: (laughed) Why does HJY give me the shirt? (even more daring) Is he even a fan of me?

Haha, love the skit. We all know who's ZZ number one fan is. :phew: Link back to 3 year old JY, the No1 ZZ fan:
https://youtu.be/vLvjEvWbROk?t=73

I read that in the written interview @ryokise posted that he said he won't Latin dance in his concert but maybe he changed his mind cause he said he will in this ifensi interview. But he was kinda embarrassed about the video haha and took a long time to admit it. 

Sure, I will sub it when I find the playback of the full video. Always find ZZ's video amusing & funny. He always make me smile. 
Please link full video to me if any of you found it faster.

I always tell my friends that following their news is like watching "We Got Married" show, just that we don't actually see footages of it hahaha.  More like "We Got Married" + "CSI" show. hahaha
---------------

About JY's flight, it seems he has been TaoLu-ing the fans. So naughty haha. I'm not very up to date with the news with what happened (maybe some of the members here know better), but it seems his flights after he came back has been confusing as hell that one of the flight updaters mogok(went on a strike) and posted that don't want to update his flight time anymore haha. And I see that earlier got posts said Shanghai->Beijing(what TaoLu is this?) and now his flight tmr 23/5 is from Shanghai -> Changsa (when did he get back Shanghai?) 

• Like 21