Thank you @ryokise, I guess we won't need translation for this then :phew::phew::phew:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Reporter 1: This is..?

JY: Mask

Reporter 2: Why did you chose a black one?

JY: It's because someone told me to wear a black one, so I bought a black one.

Reporter 2: Who told you to wear black?

JY: It's..a celebrity friend

Delulu mode activated :w00t::w00t::w00t: They are just bestfriends who love to own couple items :phew::phew::phew: Cr on pic

Spoiler

78557476jw1f3ykr9vnwbj20xc1e047y.jpg

78557476jw1f3ykr8xeehj20rs15oajc.jpg

006ryF9Kjw1f3ygz654f9g30ku0drqe9.gif

Cr on pic :wub:

• Like 23

11 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Source:  Bazaar

Hide contents

ab608c63gw1f3yheigzqtj20z30ka0y0.jpg

ab608c63gw1f3yhejk1n5j211g0lujxv.jpg

ab608c63gw1f3yhelcb4bj20nn0zg13v.jpg

ab608c63gw1f3yhepwx87j21360n3gsu.jpg

Oh hey... photos of Johnny in Cannes near the boats.

Wait a minute.... I know that spot! I WAS THERE AT THE VERY EXACT SAME SPOT!!!

Photo taken by me

9GnR178.jpg

Sorry guys. Photos of Johnny in Cannes drive me crazy now. Like those photos of him with the seafood platter in the park. I was also sitting there before... :tears: Why, universe? Whyy?!

• Like 23

5 hours ago, charlie10 said:

You can find a long interview with Johnny in Cannes here.

Wherein google tells me (I think) that he talks about his first love and being confessed to by boys... And how being pressed to the ground by him in jiujitsu shouldn't be pleasurable. Enough to make me a little intrigued, at least.

I'll add a pretty photo, to make this post a little more substantial. :)

Reveal hidden contents

YrzafRH.jpg

In this interview, the reporter wrote  that JY said that he is 100% straight. Though, it was not in the transcript of the interview.

Then you have him talking about the sunglasses, wallet and mask... 

He has also earlier said be "true to himself" on Instagram.

So putting these three together,

The rational mode is "he is telling the truth", he is straight, ZZ is the friend who gave him tips on the mask, and the wallet & sunglasses are not from ZZ

The Delulu mode is "the reporter is lying", in the transcript JY was just questioning how he can be with other guys, ZZ is the friend/fan for all three items. He is protecting ZZ and their relationship by lying and that is true to himself.

So like the ending of Life of Pi, which story do we believe?

• Like 17

2 hours ago, André Sá said:

Hi Guys. Sorry I got really confused by this forum. I thought that the series was cancelled due to the censorship in China, but read here something about releasing the DVD/season 2 in Taiwan. Is the series going to continue or not? Where can I read on the China's ban of the series?

Welcome :) The Uncensored version of Season One and Only of Addicted is currently airing in Taiwan. There might be a DVD version after that. There is NO Season 2.

• Like 1

@xix19xix i think JY would never answer that hes not straight. Whether or not his answer will be published, but there are heaps of people there while hes answering. Imagine if he says hes not lol, the whole fandom (no, the whole universe) would explode because if hes not straight, its just simply means that he confirms ZZ is his boyfriend?? (Although i have to say that i am waiting for that day :phew:)

im not sure about the sunglasses but i think that the necklace is ZZ's present though. The necklace is pretty expensive for fans to give him. Hence the whole thing about only able to buy from Japan and the time when he receive the gift is too coincident. Black mask: celebrity friend. I think this is an obvious answer that its ZZ. Maybe the earrings as well but since theres only so many earring styles for man and also no specific brands so its up to our delulu minds :phew:

• Like 22

Ah...JY oh JY....

i find it strange that it has to be empahsized that he is straight...is it because he is too believable in "Addicted"?

Usually I find it is those whose sexual orientation is suspect that they have to clarify it. But I could so wrong too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

When told that netizens said that his body is the one whom they wish to be pinned under, he said with a serious face, "That will be very uncomfortable. Being pinned under is very torturous!"

Well, at least, there is one person who disagree with you, JY. According to that person, being pinned under you is "painful pleasure" :P 

Translation on guys confessing to JY (R = Reporter):

Spoiler

R: You look so charming. There must be a bunch of people who have confessed to you since young right?
JY: Not that many. Girls are more reserved.
R: So, guys are not?
JY: Guys are not that reserved as compared to girls.
R: So, that is to say guys have confessed to you before?
JY: Others won't confess to a person with a personality like me. my personality is quite straight-forward. (note the word straight. loll)
R: If you were to face a confession by a guy, how will you react?
JY: Erm... Thank you for your support. Hope you will keep supporting me in the future!
R: You are just being a nice guy... What if there's a chance to advance (to the next stage)?
JY: Advance ? How to advance?!???

When asked if he cooks as a way to care for his other half, he dodged the trap and said that he cooks for himself...

40 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

In this interview, the reporter wrote  that JY said that he is 100% straight. Though, it was not in the transcript of the interview.

Then you have him talking about the sunglasses, wallet and mask... 

He has also earlier said be "true to himself" on Instagram.

So like the ending of Life of Pi, which story do we believe?

Quoting alvinboi's translation above, I don't think JY was lying; he was evading answering the question by asking back, thus creating the illusion of disapproval. He did this once before (at least) at the airport after Happy Camp, when fans asked him about whether ZZ gave him gift (alluding to the infamous sunglasses).

The reporter also was not necessarily lying imo, he just took anything spoken by JY for its literal meaning. Not his fault, since JY did use ambiguous words/sentences. I am kind of glad that the reporter did that, to be honest, because reporting something considered "not normal" can be disastrous for JY (and ZZ)'s personal and professional life. Reporter should stick to the literals and leave the delulu reading between the lines for CP fans ;) 

The last time one of them said clearly that he is straight, the other posted a pair of bent pipes XD

• Like 24

@gayyoxx the song Light wasn't released officially by him on Weibo though. I think it was uploaded by fans who already have his album in hand (CD rip quality) :) same goes to full version of Because of The Sea 海若有因 and Understand Dream 明白梦想. 

edit : nvm lmao just saw the post above 

edit : I'll just put in the link on Weibo for the full album anyway :D

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

There's this app that provides free download of ZZ's songs (so far only Walk Slowly needs VIP to download, the rest are free) and they're in high quality as well (320kbps).

Thank you, @kmmyzz! Much appreciate it!

Does "If Hai has Yin" has JY's voice?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ryokise said:

At 5.28,
Reporter: Then if a guy confessed to you, what is your first reaction?
JY: You try confessing to me
Reporter:...
JY: Let me feel it for a while
Reporter: I've liked you for a long time, and I want to use this opportunity today to tell you this, do I have a chance of being together with you?
JY: *laugh* Thank you for your support, I hope you will support me in the future
Reporter: Don't! Are you giving the "good man" cards to everyone today? You will play the "good man" card, right?
JY: Not really
Reporter: Then if you feel that you can advance/continue it further or some sort of..you will..
JY: How to advance/continue it??

Awww, I really like the way he's answering it though. Delulu mode "Your try confessing to me" Reporter"blah blah blah" YJ's mind "Yup, I'm definitely straight, just not with only certain someone:w00t:

I also like the way that he admits about the mask. It's because someone told me to wear a black one, so I bought a black one. Then celebrity friend. He could have answered that he likes black or a friend, instead of celebrity friend (you are being true to yourself right JY :w00t:). This also means that he takes ZZ's comments in consideration even to small details like a mask right. :wub::wub: ZZ, when you give that advice, did you think that JY looks good in black or simply just because you have a black one as well :phew::phew: Whether they appear in public together or not, they are still too adorable in my delulu mind. Especially they never stop giving us these obvious hints.

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@gayyoxx Yes, even in the lyrics it stated 洲: for ZZ's part and 瑜: for JY's part :)

200_s.gif

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so happy! Now, please excuse my delulu mind hoping for JY to perform that song during ZZ's concert. the possibility is close to zero but still...

• Like 20