I was walking home....

the streets aren't as busy as it used to. then I remembered the scene where BLY was walking home and cried after hearing the song that GH forced him to sing. then I remembered JY's photo when he disappeared.

then I saw JY's IG post captioned "Be true to yourself" and I went delulu HAHAHAHAHA

I need to screen cap this. I was smiling with tears, hahahauhuhuhahahahauhuhu whyyyyyy

zzy.jpg

@shin01 yes, that's the one. gayyox already answered but still, thank you! :D

skipped 25 pages again. it felt like forever since I was here. XD hello hello!

:cookie::heart:

• Like 11

i badly need your help,im addicted to this drama,can someone help me,where i can watch "addicted(heroic)?full episode uncut.

please help :) aside from youtube,i guess alot of scene was being cut thats why i tried to find site where i can watch addicted(heoroic) uncut.

• Like 1

continuing @bearology post on dozing off JY during live stream

this is the gifs when he is slowly slowly dozing off before finally really falling asleep, so fricking cute!!!

Spoiler

sleep sleep sleep

tumblr_o7a01nBZAt1vnmaqio1_400.gif

please be healthy baby whale, have enough rest too. Baobei already got sick, not you too, okay?

cr. iron-whale

• Like 15

How many hours of live streaming did JY do today? Is he starring his own reality show, Daily Life with JY, or something? :sweat_smile:

You, know, they really should make it. The watchers will exceed 30 millions in one day.

More, if they throw ZZ in the mix, yeah, I can dream...

• Like 15

So seeing JY saying something about the universe, I thought about putting something about starry night sky as my youtube channel banner/background.
And then after I've done it, I find that the scale size is exactly the same as my pc wallpaper so I just set it as my wallpaper. :P
If anyone is interested to use it as wallpaper here it is (sorry if it doesn't match your screen resolution)
Starry background, cat & whale icon from google.

"Timmy x Johnny in the Universe":

Spoiler

YuZhou%20bg_zps2htwynyr.jpg

• Like 20

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

@sohocomo auntie, thank youuuuuu :wub:

though I would bookmark this and leave for some..lovely days.. or when I'm done with folder of shirts or suits or gentlemen style >< or when i feel like my summer in Asia isn't hot enough xD 

I will say this - I don't exactly need a cold shower, but I did take off my sweater...

Just remember, this is your own fault. Don't blame me for any 'reactions' you may have.  :lol: (You should know by now how my mind works and then you give me picture prompts :crazy:)

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

Auntie @sohocomo reading the story as fast as the flash when I saw you posted it. Roarrr hawtttt #RIP @ximichem thank youuuuuu

I do have a question to all of you that have read the novel in the original language, it's an explicit question so I will put it in spoiler

Spoiler

On ch. 204 when GH's dad visited his son's apartment and checking his bedroom he found all kinds of lubricants and all types of condoms in two boxes by the night stand (GH and BLY was in Tibet at that time) and then when GH came back, his dad told him that he took the two boxes by the night stand. I remember some comment, what? Does he want his son to have unprotected sex?

My question: reading the translation of the novel even the smut part, I never read anything about them using condom tho'. Gel and lubricany vaguely I remember but never read condom being described as part of their love making. I assumed they just do it without. So, in the original book, does it say anything about condom?

Thank you!

• Like 9