Quantcast

@sohocomo auntie, thank youuuuuu :wub:

though I would bookmark this and leave for some..lovely days.. or when I'm done with folder of shirts or suits or gentlemen style >< or when i feel like my summer in Asia isn't hot enough xD 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

@sohocomo auntie, thank youuuuuu :wub:

though I would bookmark this and leave for some..lovely days.. or when I'm done with folder of shirts or suits or gentlemen style >< or when i feel like my summer in Asia isn't hot enough xD 

I will say this - I don't exactly need a cold shower, but I did take off my sweater...

Just remember, this is your own fault. Don't blame me for any 'reactions' you may have.  :lol: (You should know by now how my mind works and then you give me picture prompts :crazy:)

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

Auntie @sohocomo reading the story as fast as the flash when I saw you posted it. Roarrr hawtttt #RIP @ximichem thank youuuuuu

I do have a question to all of you that have read the novel in the original language, it's an explicit question so I will put it in spoiler

Spoiler

On ch. 204 when GH's dad visited his son's apartment and checking his bedroom he found all kinds of lubricants and all types of condoms in two boxes by the night stand (GH and BLY was in Tibet at that time) and then when GH came back, his dad told him that he took the two boxes by the night stand. I remember some comment, what? Does he want his son to have unprotected sex?

My question: reading the translation of the novel even the smut part, I never read anything about them using condom tho'. Gel and lubricany vaguely I remember but never read condom being described as part of their love making. I assumed they just do it without. So, in the original book, does it say anything about condom?

Thank you!

• Like 9

Auntie @sohocomo, no words can convey my feeling after reading your fic: :star: x one millions for you!

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Finally, I just want to say once more: FOREVER THANK YOU to the translators on this forum. You are a treasure and I'm so grateful - without you, I'd think all posts and articles in Chinese are about whales and continents and porridge. It'd be a very bizarre fandom. So thank you, thank you, thank you! :) 

I feel you and seconded your thought! Reading through google trans is painful without pleasure, so many thanks to all translators, spammers, info providers and all contributors! 

• Like 11

YuZhou manips

Spoiler

Source: watermark

006bmAWOgw1f3xgpf9d0oj30fp09l75g.jpg

Spoiler

Source: watermark

5e615563jw1f3xp5epw2kj20j60dcgon.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   好大的一块糖

006oGKo5jw1f3xkw7kkixj31kw0fewg3.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   朝辞瑜洲暮时归

005AcZ2Xgw1f3xj7hf7uxj31kw16g0wf.jpg

• Like 13

2 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Concerning ZhouZhou's weight, I read on different sites that he lost 10 or 12 kg, before his weight was 70 kg, so now it's 60/58 kg, it's not healthy at all for a 1,84cm tall guy. (I can't talk because I also lose weight when I'm too stressed), but this difference in weight it's too much for a guy, I believe this is the first time this happens to him, so he has no idea how to deal with it. :/ I'm sorry I'm talking about this matter, but I feel so helpless when I know that someone I care it's in a bad condition, and I can't do anything to help him. :/ (Even if I'm just a fan, I know).

60kg and 184cm implies BMI at 17.7, which is a little below the lowest commonly accepted 18.5 number … If it is a short term weight loss, then no worry… Otherwise, he would be in moderate/high health risk, if it were to persist.

Furthermore,  the newly developed Smart Body Mass Index (SBMI) places him at 15/70. Its ideal range is between 30/70 and 40/70.
Alas, 15/70 falls in the middle of "anorexia to underweight" range! Let's all keep fingers crossed it's VERY temporary …

• Like 15

@sohocomo omg, i started reading your ff when i got on the train. I know you marked 18++ but i thought ill be ok. I should have known better after a while being in this thread and reading your ff. Its 8C here and im blushing :crazy: Thank you auntie and hope no one else is as silly as me otherwise, yes i feel you :phew: i have to comment before reading the second ff. Since its not marked 18+, i hope it will cool me down :sweatingbullets: Btw, good morning/good night everyone!

Edit: i just finished reading the second one. Awww so sweet! Thank you Auntie, you have made my day! 

Reading @gayyoxx new chapter for Our road to home and auntie's 2 FFs, i mood swings are out of control lol. From heart broken, then my face turns red and now feelng like having a toothache. This fandom is sometimes scary to be a part of :sweatingbullets:

Thank you everyone for making me addicted to this thread. This thread has been like my daily newspaper now. It has everything from news, photos, fanfic, theories, academic analysis, videos, geography, astrology and many more :wub:

• Like 13

JY. Who are they?:blink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Does it mean hes coming back today? To his wifey?

Spoiler

• Like 11

If life has to imitate art, and BLY (I mean ZZ) has some digestive tract ailment, then GH (I mean JY) should bring his baobei a nice pair, or two, of sexy French brand underwear, like Hom 

Spoiler

High-Quality-Spandex-lycra-font-b-HOM-b-

When the time will come to hand the gift in, it will be accompanied by a sensual kiss (a throwback pic to better times)

Spoiler

I hope that ZZ eats something from his plate, instead of licking his thumb only (disclosure: I so wanna be his thumb right now!)

Spoiler

• Like 14

Omg i made a soompi account just for this. Does anyone know why BYL and GH are separated for 8 years after the car accident? Was GH in a coma for 8 years? 

• Like 2