On 5/14/2016 at 0:30 AM, jlt4ever said:

There are some interesting updates actually.

1. Tencent uploaded a promotional video.

Tencent uploaded a video containing both Jingyu and Zhouzhou to promote the theme song of Yue Ba Da Ming Xing.

http://v.qq.com/cover/u/uofnyslucjf09o5.html?vid=y002029z7k8

Although the so-called video is basically made up of fan-cam photos,  we C-fans still find it exciting, because it makes us wonder if there has been some loosen-up on the ban against Jingyu & Zhouzhou. We also cannot help thinking perhaps they will be able to show up together again very soon.

2. Hunan (or Mango) TV (who produces Happy Camp and Run For Time) had a Weibo posting illustrated by Jingyu's photo.

The posting writes:

Hide contents

雨,有急,有缓;路,有平,有坎。世上的事,有顺,有逆;人生的情,有喜,有悲。顺境,不要得意,狂妄傲慢,喜悦能够持续;逆境,不要气馁,绝望悲戚,事情还有转机。人生路上,无论怎样,我们都要走下去。荣也好,辱也罢,坦然面对,心平气静,安然于得失,淡然于成败。梦想,一路向前

Basically, it says that life is not always smooth and you have to be prepared for the difficult moments. Do not give up hope because things can always turn around. You have to keep calm and work hard, etc.

This posting (if you read into the lines) really makes me feel that things may turn around for JY & ZZ at some point. Of course we do not know anything for sure at the moment , but I think this should be something we feel happy about in these "silent" days.

At the very least, this message tries to show Hunan TV's sympathy towards JY and ZZ's circumstance. It didn't imply whether they will air the episode or not though. 

On 5/15/2016 at 11:54 PM, izziehudson said:

More pics of JY from livestream, cr to Duetpoet

Reveal hidden contents

005J9tqnjw1f3wi1p1wgbj30k00zkq6e.jpg

my most favourite.... and JY hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

005J9tqnjw1f3wi1pq719j30k00zk77x.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

005J9tqnjw1f3wi1qkriwj30k00zk0wa.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

005J9tqnjw1f3wi1qhzxrj30pn0zkwjm.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

005J9tqnjw1f3wi1u5uhaj30k00zk0vr.jpg

because tongue lmao

what am I doing I should be asleep

Update from Sina Fashion below - link to bits of it, cr to 黄景瑜全国应援站

Reveal hidden contents

693605c5gw1f3wi1x3npwj219c1w0hdv.jpg

So many photos of JY!!! <3

• Like 5

9 hours ago, sohocomo said:

My delulu is strong after being awake more than 20 hours!! But before I get some sleep...

Hide contents

"I'm coming home tomorrow."

"No, you're not."

"Yes."

"I said no! Listen to me, I didn't post that picture to make you feel guilty or anything. There's been a lot of questions online about why I've been so 'silent' the last few days. I posted the picture so people would stop questioning."

"But..."

"I know, I know. I've lost more weight and I look like hell. And as much as I would love to have you here cooking for me and making sure I sleep, I will not let you shirk on your commitments because of me. You're scheduled to be there 2 more days. Be there 2 more days."

"Still..."

"You idiot,stop arguing with a sick man!"

"..."

"Just finish the job, then come home. I'll be here waiting for you, okay?"

"I don't like it, but okay."

"Thank you. Now, say 'forever'."

"What?"

"There are people there with you right now, aren't there?"

"Yeah."

"Then just say 'forever', okay?"

"Okay."

"I know you love me."

"Forever."

:heart::heart::heart:

This is too much!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 5

This is absolutely adorable - a guy who sings Because The Sea to his beloved. In Taiwan. :heart:

It's just so lovely to see how Addicted inspires and spreads love and happiness. 

Speaking of that song, do we know what version of the song is on ZZ's album? Haven't people gotten it by now. Is it a new version or with JY?

• Like 13

You can find a long interview with Johnny in Cannes here.

Wherein google tells me (I think) that he talks about his first love and being confessed to by boys... And how being pressed to the ground by him in jiujitsu shouldn't be pleasurable. Enough to make me a little intrigued, at least.

I'll add a pretty photo, to make this post a little more substantial. :)

Spoiler

YrzafRH.jpg

• Like 14

18 hours ago, Paul Villanueva said:

i badly need your help,im addicted to this drama,can someone help me,where i can watch "addicted(heroic)?full episode uncut.

please help :) aside from youtube,i guess alot of scene was being cut thats why i tried to find site where i can watch addicted(heoroic) uncut.

Unfortunately, that is how the series worked. A lot of scenes were cut and the remaining were patched up.

• Like 1

Hi Guys. Sorry I got really confused by this forum. I thought that the series was cancelled due to the censorship in China, but read here something about releasing the DVD/season 2 in Taiwan. Is the series going to continue or not? Where can I read on the China's ban of the series?

• Like 1

JY shows off his drawing talent again :expressionless:

13221710_1015023421925305_53428440751858

Bonus: Adorable GH trying to coax his spoiled wifey. Hope JY comes back soon to take care of his spoiled ZZ :wub: I really worry for ZZ because I also have a big gastric problem. It's really bad sometimes :tears:

Spoiler

VdGLdmG.png

• Like 22