Quantcast

Because I have nothing to do... Thought of sharing compilation of ZZ's changba covers and covers sang by JY.

This had been shared hundreds of pages back, but probably some of the newcomers missed this so gonna share them again.

ZZ's Changba cover: Download

- Covers made after filming Addicted: 算什么男人 (What Kind of A Man), 我的歌声里 (You Exist in My Song)

- The rest are covers he sang before debut

JY's cover compilation: Download

- 2 covers from Changba: 我比从前更寂寞, and 袖手旁观 (the infamous said to be sang while he's drunk)

- songs he sang in concerts, events, etc

• Like 24

20 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi @xix19xix There have been quite some discussions among C-fans on this but opinions are still divided as to what has actually caused this unfortunate result.

I'm not quite familiar with how SARFT usually plays its role in regulating the industry. But it's just hard to imagine that a national government body like SARFT would impose such a specific ban on two newbie actors for showing up together in the public. To me the whole thing feels more like a consensual business decision from YuZhou's management teams, rather than them following a real ban from SARFT.

Rumor has it that Hunan TV cannot broadcast Happy Camp and Run For Time because its competitors reported the shows to SARFT and made it feel that Hunan TV is using the fame of Addicted Web Series to promote its shows. Hunan TV did not want risk irritating SARFT and therefore had to make a hard decision abandoning YuZhou.

As the ban on the Addicted Web Series is still new, no one really knows how seriously SARFT would take this. I think at the time of HC recording many TV stations were still waiting to see how SARFT would react. So after knowing what happened to Hunan TV, they were immediately discouraged from inviting Yu & Zhou to record programs together.

In the meantime, Yu&Zhou's management teams must also have realized that YZ continuing to show up together may cost them more good opportunities. Based on what happened, I think JY's team proposed the separation first and the proposal was soon accepted by ZZ's team.

The above is all my personal understanding. I will surely let you know there is more official news on this in the future.

It's really nice to get in touch with so many international YuZhou fans on this forum. For those who do not speak Chinese, if you have anything you want me to translate, please send me a message, and I will try to translate it when there is time :) 

u're so nice, thk u very much :))

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

It's really nice to get in touch with so many international YuZhou fans on this forum. For those who do not speak Chinese, if you have anything you want me to translate, please send me a message, and I will try to translate it when there is time :) 

First thank you very much for your translations and all others in this forum who have translated.

I don't think anyone has translated this 30 min Femina Interview yet. I've seen the 4-5 minute version subbed. If you have time can you help translate this? Many thanks

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jlt4ever said:

In the meantime, Yu&Zhou's management teams must also have realized that YZ continuing to show up together may cost them more good opportunities. Based on what happened, I think JY's team proposed the separation first and the proposal was soon accepted by ZZ's team.

Thank you for your information. I already read some but the rumour about Hunan was reported by competitors on HC and RFT is new. If the rumour has any grain of truth, then as I have thought, the mess is the result of govt's vague policy and business competition among big actors, with JY and ZZ as the collateral damage, or in more sinister way, sacrificial lambs.

However, I am still wondering about the quoted part. Some people do have opinion like you, @jlt4ever, that JY's management team proposed the separation first (maybe because the Thai's MC statement and the fact that JY is the one who was absent from interviews in Thailand). Yet, JY does not have management team, right? He is his own boss, unlike ZZ who is signed under CJD's company. If JY  really decided on the separation, why did he look so forlorn during the Thai FM and become so happy when ZZ stood beside him? These do not match, imho. Maybe you have any opinion on this? 

• Like 19

@jlt4ever - thanks for some interesting insight! If you're right about the separation being foremost a business decision on both parts, then I feel there's hope that there might come a time, not too far from now, when the issue of the two in the same room, isn't such a big deal. If the HC and RFT2 debacles were just cases of being scared of something that might happen and not an actual ban, then maybe future work might be together, if Addicted isn't as big a part of the equation. 

Still, we can't forget that also The  Amazing Race was cancelled and again, I can't see why that would have happened unless people were scared of either employing JY on his own, or because he was going to partner up with ZZ. Otherwise I just can't see how TAR fits in with the rest of this theory. Also, ZZ used to talk about a high school film he was going to film next, right? What happened to that one? Must have been cancelled too? Those two projects being cancelled as well does favour the idea that something more than just tv exectuives being scared of putting JY & ZZ together, I feel. 

However JY is doing great at the moment, I saw he said in one interview today that he has several projects which he can't alk about yet. Right? I hope he'll do more acting. I have a feeling both JY & ZZ wants to do more acting, but for the moment, they've not been able to.

Thank you @ryokise for translating JY's interview. I love so much the way JY answers questions, he's so cheeky and likes to not answer anything straightly but always with a joke, a riddle  or a question back. And he does it with so much charm, otherwise it might be annoying. But so much he says is open to interpretation. It really is no wonder his fans go crazy with theories. Soon, he'll be a subject for a thesis: What did Johnny really mean? A study of a wise and mysterious man in a  contextual and sociological perspective and what it means for society as a whole and pertaining to his relationship with Xu Weizhou.

I wonder did ZZ not say anything else interesting in his interview with Billboard? Or was it very short? No translation from it? I did see comments on him saying he  how grateful he is to his fans helping him through a tough time. I really wonder how he's doing? He's been so absent for a long time now. Maybe the stress of the past months have truly caught up with him. Or he's aging backwards - since he gets smaller and looks younger day by day.

It's very good to see that it's the JY/ZZ duet which is being released on ZZ's album. But it's also a bit surprising. Is it just a money issue, it's a popular song, it'll sell more albums? Still it's so, so much Addicted. 

• Like 20

YuZhou manips

Spoiler

Source:   一个粥铺

006nhb2cgw1f3ypu7oj5qj30hd0hdjvr.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   好大的一块糖

006oGKo5jw1f3yv5xmfklj31kw0r0grk.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   vinyaoi1992

5e615563jw1f3ywwxnmz0j20ij0e2tbq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  ymsk95

eaf5992bgw1f3ut8i31q2j20sg0g076x.jpg

eaf5992bgw1f3sbpddunrj20ll0nrq5u.jpg

eaf5992bgw1f3yc42slg9j20xd0qojxd.jpg

eaf5992bgw1f3ypqcyqe4j20go0go406.jpg

eaf5992bgw1f3yazlhpnwj20xd0qoafp.jpg

• Like 19

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Yet, JY does not have management team, right? He is his own boss, unlike ZZ who is signed under CJD's company. If JY  really decided on the separation, why did he look so forlorn during the Thai FM and become so happy when ZZ stood beside him? These do not match, imho. Maybe you have any opinion on this? 

In many cases the official contract can be signed after a certain period of time called the trial period. We know, at the end of March Johnny appeared at the press conference held by Huayi Brothers Pictures. Now we see HJY in Cannes, while we know that one of the Huayi Brothers, Jerry Ye, was there to discuss the co-production topics. He could bring along a young prospective artist to introduce him to the world movie producers. Here is a quotation from the article about China in Cannes http://variety.com/2016/film/global/cannes-film-mart-china-co-prod-event-recruits-top-chinaeurope-players-1201769020/  "The Cannes film market’s first China Co-Production Day has recruited a roster of top execs comprising Jerry Ye, CEO of Huayi Brothers Pictures, Vincent Grimond, president of France’s Wild Bunch, and TrustNordisk/Zentropa China chief Rikke Ennis, for its panel on co-productions between Europe and China."  This can explain the presence of the young artist at the world's most prestigeous film festival.

• Like 6

YuZhou graphics

Spoiler

Source:  unblakeble

6198d47fgw1f3wjtujijpj20rs0rs76u.jpg

6198d47fgw1f3wjtv1o7jj20rs0rsjv5.jpg

YuZhou fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15jw1f3xlp2hk54j20rs0ul0z4.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Van字号

c084c691gw1f3xk521c8bj20ii0rswi5.jpg

Timmy fan arts

Spoiler

Source:  mhmp135

68ea9389gw1f3ymy9u7bnj20go0hm754.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Dxx是一只炸毛喵哼

006q8LVKgw1f3yc92epefj30qo11ptet.jpg

Johnny fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   顾海的小奶音

006h9I6Cjw1f3qhpdjn6zj30ku1124my.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

CiWS7vkUYAAkJTh.jpg

@sohocomo No, no, no, no, no I'm not gonna read the FF yet, I'll save it for later...  Please, it's just barely 6:00 a.m. here......... Oh WTH, maybe it could awaken me more as the antihistamine is kicking in and I'm just about to start work... lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif
Thank you so much hon.. lovea_thumb.gif

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

@sohocomo No, no, no, no, no I'm not gonna read the FF yet, I'll save it for later...  Please, it's just barely 6:00 a.m. here......... Oh WTH, maybe it could awaken me more as the antihistamine is kicking in and I'm just about to start work... lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif
Thank you so much hon.. lovea_thumb.gif

You and everyone else keep spamming me with pics and ideas, and I'll keep spamming with the twisted workings of my mind. I'm not sure if that's a fair trade off for all of you, though...

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Hi ya'll, I hope this post finds everyone well both the ancient and the newly Addicted.

For the first time in a while I feel so melancholic! I'll hide the rest of my ramblings......

Reveal hidden contents

For the past few days I have been looking around for other BL films to watch... today I have come to the conclusion that Shangyin has completely ruined me for the BL genre of films at the moment. I start watching a film and 5 minutes into it I'm like:

:mellow: nope nope....

.... :blink: Oh c'mon! Seriously?!!!!

*sigh* :( the acting and script is just - nawww nawwww *closes streaming site*

It doesn't help that I'm not getting any of my YuZhou fixes either. I think I'm at that stage of withdrawal where one is just constantly restless and breaking into cold sweats. I feel so annoyed, nothing BL related is pleasing me right now! 

In my ideal world, right about now, there would be new updates of Zhou and Yu together! Pictures of them at a restaurant with maybe friends; posts by JY encouraging Zhou with his tour and Zhou sending kitty emoticons; an announcement of second season to debut in mid December :rolleyes:...................... but nope -_- that's not happening. I used look at others who created similar spoilers like this to vent and be like "Aishhh! Just why are you so negative?" but when that feeling hits, it hits hard and the anxiety that comes with it is no joke! I miss them - the them together so much it irritates and annoys the heck out of me. Speculation doesn't hold me anymore - I literally want to see content with them together - authentic content. I don't give a hoot whether it is friendly or romantic content. I just want to see them together.

*SIGH* I do not know what to do with this aspect of my life anymore - I'm at a loss....

I continue to hope and pray that they do well and find joy as life progresses and that this industry doesn't just chew and spit them out like used gum. So' any uplifting news a get about them I am thankful for - but still......

I haven't posted in a while but I wish everyone better Addicted days!

As Always My Lovelies, Peace & Love. 

:heart:

Agree. And nowadays when I see the old pictures of them I feel like it was just a dream and never happened. Such a strange feeling as this whole Addicted Era was just a surreal dream... 

• Like 20

:wub:

Spoiler

006ryF9Kjw1f3ygz654f9g30ku0drqe9.gif

Did anyone post this yet? I saw a version on ZZ is kissing JY. And I was melted. So I can't help but to post this. 
This is so real and so sweet. 

• Like 12

@sohocomo oh no, u always do this while im on the train. But this time ill bookmark and save it for later. Thank you auntie :wub:

@charlie10 yeah i dont get it why they were banned individually as well. Wasnt it better if they started promoting individually then Shangyin would soon become just a long-time-ago movie? Especially for the Amazing Race since JY already attended the conference and I find that really rude of them to do this to him unless our delulu theory was actually right. That ZZ was meant to partner up with JY and there wasnt enough time for them to find someone to replace ZZ because the second ban took place only a few days before TFM 17/4 and the Amazing Race official conference was 18 or 19/4? or its a mix between JY didn't want to cause trouble for this show as well (Im sure they both felt guilty for both HC and RFT's crews and guests) and the show producer didnt want to take risks because it would be hard for them to edit him out (since its a long term show) in case the official ban actually took place instead of just rumours. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, tea4two said:

He did not sign Huayi ... Throughout his stay at Cannes, the group he hanged out with are people from the fashion/business circle

Agreed! That's why I wrote about the possibility of the trial period, not the actual contract. Besides, there are sorts of verbal agreements common in showbusiness. Modelling is fine, still not every model comes to the opening dinner at Cannes.

• Like 3