3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Yet, JY does not have management team, right? He is his own boss, unlike ZZ who is signed under CJD's company. If JY  really decided on the separation, why did he look so forlorn during the Thai FM and become so happy when ZZ stood beside him? These do not match, imho. Maybe you have any opinion on this? 

In many cases the official contract can be signed after a certain period of time called the trial period. We know, at the end of March Johnny appeared at the press conference held by Huayi Brothers Pictures. Now we see HJY in Cannes, while we know that one of the Huayi Brothers, Jerry Ye, was there to discuss the co-production topics. He could bring along a young prospective artist to introduce him to the world movie producers. Here is a quotation from the article about China in Cannes http://variety.com/2016/film/global/cannes-film-mart-china-co-prod-event-recruits-top-chinaeurope-players-1201769020/  "The Cannes film market’s first China Co-Production Day has recruited a roster of top execs comprising Jerry Ye, CEO of Huayi Brothers Pictures, Vincent Grimond, president of France’s Wild Bunch, and TrustNordisk/Zentropa China chief Rikke Ennis, for its panel on co-productions between Europe and China."  This can explain the presence of the young artist at the world's most prestigeous film festival.

• Like 6

YuZhou graphics

Spoiler

Source:  unblakeble

6198d47fgw1f3wjtujijpj20rs0rs76u.jpg

6198d47fgw1f3wjtv1o7jj20rs0rsjv5.jpg

YuZhou fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15jw1f3xlp2hk54j20rs0ul0z4.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Van字号

c084c691gw1f3xk521c8bj20ii0rswi5.jpg

Timmy fan arts

Spoiler

Source:  mhmp135

68ea9389gw1f3ymy9u7bnj20go0hm754.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Dxx是一只炸毛喵哼

006q8LVKgw1f3yc92epefj30qo11ptet.jpg

Johnny fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   顾海的小奶音

006h9I6Cjw1f3qhpdjn6zj30ku1124my.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

CiWS7vkUYAAkJTh.jpg

@sohocomo No, no, no, no, no I'm not gonna read the FF yet, I'll save it for later...  Please, it's just barely 6:00 a.m. here......... Oh WTH, maybe it could awaken me more as the antihistamine is kicking in and I'm just about to start work... lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif
Thank you so much hon.. lovea_thumb.gif

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

@sohocomo No, no, no, no, no I'm not gonna read the FF yet, I'll save it for later...  Please, it's just barely 6:00 a.m. here......... Oh WTH, maybe it could awaken me more as the antihistamine is kicking in and I'm just about to start work... lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif
Thank you so much hon.. lovea_thumb.gif

You and everyone else keep spamming me with pics and ideas, and I'll keep spamming with the twisted workings of my mind. I'm not sure if that's a fair trade off for all of you, though...

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Hi ya'll, I hope this post finds everyone well both the ancient and the newly Addicted.

For the first time in a while I feel so melancholic! I'll hide the rest of my ramblings......

Reveal hidden contents

For the past few days I have been looking around for other BL films to watch... today I have come to the conclusion that Shangyin has completely ruined me for the BL genre of films at the moment. I start watching a film and 5 minutes into it I'm like:

:mellow: nope nope....

.... :blink: Oh c'mon! Seriously?!!!!

*sigh* :( the acting and script is just - nawww nawwww *closes streaming site*

It doesn't help that I'm not getting any of my YuZhou fixes either. I think I'm at that stage of withdrawal where one is just constantly restless and breaking into cold sweats. I feel so annoyed, nothing BL related is pleasing me right now! 

In my ideal world, right about now, there would be new updates of Zhou and Yu together! Pictures of them at a restaurant with maybe friends; posts by JY encouraging Zhou with his tour and Zhou sending kitty emoticons; an announcement of second season to debut in mid December :rolleyes:...................... but nope -_- that's not happening. I used look at others who created similar spoilers like this to vent and be like "Aishhh! Just why are you so negative?" but when that feeling hits, it hits hard and the anxiety that comes with it is no joke! I miss them - the them together so much it irritates and annoys the heck out of me. Speculation doesn't hold me anymore - I literally want to see content with them together - authentic content. I don't give a hoot whether it is friendly or romantic content. I just want to see them together.

*SIGH* I do not know what to do with this aspect of my life anymore - I'm at a loss....

I continue to hope and pray that they do well and find joy as life progresses and that this industry doesn't just chew and spit them out like used gum. So' any uplifting news a get about them I am thankful for - but still......

I haven't posted in a while but I wish everyone better Addicted days!

As Always My Lovelies, Peace & Love. 

:heart:

Agree. And nowadays when I see the old pictures of them I feel like it was just a dream and never happened. Such a strange feeling as this whole Addicted Era was just a surreal dream... 

• Like 20

@sohocomo oh no, u always do this while im on the train. But this time ill bookmark and save it for later. Thank you auntie :wub:

@charlie10 yeah i dont get it why they were banned individually as well. Wasnt it better if they started promoting individually then Shangyin would soon become just a long-time-ago movie? Especially for the Amazing Race since JY already attended the conference and I find that really rude of them to do this to him unless our delulu theory was actually right. That ZZ was meant to partner up with JY and there wasnt enough time for them to find someone to replace ZZ because the second ban took place only a few days before TFM 17/4 and the Amazing Race official conference was 18 or 19/4? or its a mix between JY didn't want to cause trouble for this show as well (Im sure they both felt guilty for both HC and RFT's crews and guests) and the show producer didnt want to take risks because it would be hard for them to edit him out (since its a long term show) in case the official ban actually took place instead of just rumours. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, tea4two said:

He did not sign Huayi ... Throughout his stay at Cannes, the group he hanged out with are people from the fashion/business circle

Agreed! That's why I wrote about the possibility of the trial period, not the actual contract. Besides, there are sorts of verbal agreements common in showbusiness. Modelling is fine, still not every model comes to the opening dinner at Cannes.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Agree. And nowadays when I see the old pictures of them I feel like it was just a dream and never happened. Such a strange feeling as this whole Addicted Era was just a surreal dream... 

@pureblade @ayasdai couldnt agree more with you guyz, until the point that it is soo upseting! Tons of new BL series while our beloved series is banned:tears::tears::tears:

Just my bad thoughts might be a little delulu that there is some kind of conspiracy of big entertaintment companies, who doesnt like this 1 night success of CJD team.. and do something to persuade SARft for this banned thing or soo... artgh its frustrating!:angry:

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, tea4two said:

My speculation is that he won't sign due to the fact that he already have plans for releasing his own line of clothing (hoodie/sweater) or building his own business

Imagine ZZ wearing JY's brand on his album or concert :wub:. In addition to this theory @gayyoxx has mentioned before about using Yuzhou (universe) as the brand name. My life would be completed!!! :glasses: sorry for my delulu

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, bearology said:

Imagine ZZ wearing JY's brand on his album or concert :wub:. In addition to this theory @gayyoxx has mentioned before about using Yuzhou (universe) as the brand name. My life would be completed!!! :glasses: sorry for my delulu

Let me continue your dream: imagine if JY will come in person to support his friend ZZ at his very first concert! :rolleyes:

• Like 9

Hey Guys, do you think we could start an online petition for Netflix to continue the production of Addicted/Heroin? I guess Netflix could do a good job and wouldn't be suppressed by China' censor. Also, Netflix been doing a lot of LGBT themed productions, it would be of their interest to purchase the rights to produce such a succesfull series. Of course, we would ask for the same main characters/actores to be hired. Do you guys think this may work at all, or if it's worth trying?

:wub:

• Like 12

ZZ will have ifensi live interview at 22 May 2016 at ifensi studio 10-11:30am China time(GMT+8 I think?). It's said that he'll just be chatting, maybe talk about his new album,
Link to the livestream (need to install app)

@ryokise Thanks for the JY's livestream links. Is ivyhiro your youtube channel? Finally found a good and complete(?) livestream of JY. >.< Will watch it when I come back home. Haven't really manage to watch his complete livestream other than a few short ones that ppl hint at YuZhou. Is there no playback of the JY livestream like ZZ's ifensi one? 

• Like 11

@tea4two I really agree with what you say. 

In a way, the fashion industry fits his personality - more open, alternative and room for him to express. And he is a model first and foremost. 

Wherealas - the entertainment industry can be stifling and rules-abiding. Especially where they are from. I mean, entertainers all have a certain personas, groomed by their management in order to fit a certain image and appeal to a certain profile.

Jingyu always strikes me as somebody with a wandering spirit, likes his freedom...this is evident in the way he speaks, always with candor and wit. A little - 我行我素. (Meaning he always does what he wants within his control)

Let's hope he succeeds with whatever he embarks on next. And then he will be a force to reckon with. 

• Like 19