@savekaya As always, thank you for the second part of the summary and translations. I am surely feeling better and reading about their eloping added some sweets in my heart. I am just curious on how BLY admitted their relationship to his father. Would it be possible if you can also translate their conversation. I believe that this is a touching part. Thank you and sorry for the many requests. :) 

• Like 3

Hi Guys,

I am a long time lurker here since January and very eager to comment so then I sign up to log in.  thanks for this thread can cure my "addiction" to this series. what can I say about YZ situation here:

1. filming Shangyin, the boys acting so very well even us can feel it, mutual feeling of the characters. both JZ very blended into the characters. and I think people at SARFT feel this too, and 'aware' the scenes can be very 'dangerous' to young generation .. or so and make their decision to this points

2. it was so SO SO sad seeing Thai FM:bawling:... when seeing Jingyu hopelessly watching ZZ being dragged away... I think both them just a very very good friend. like jy said they starting the career together (in entertaintment industry) and walking hand by hand. so it is understandable their closeness

3. best wishes for both their careers,  YZ still young promising artist, handsome:blush: and nice atitudes. the road still wide open ahed for the boys.

ps: last week while on business trip w/ my important overseas client, when waiting to boarding with him at airport I even secretly read this forum and neglecting my poor client, just to know your update on Thai FM :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

Dear fellow fans!

We, the Russian-speaking admirers of the web series "Heroin", are inviting you to visit our page on a social network VKontakte. So far we have 3 months of boiling discussions, text translations, video creations, photo posting and things like that. We adore Huang Jing Yu & Xu Wei Zhou and we love Chen Wei & Lin Feng Song. We want to fully support these guys as well as all the creators of the series .
Sign up, arm yourself with the help of Google translator and read our thoughts, watch our videos and photos, share with us the tears and smiles to give even more support to 'Heroin" !!!

Here is the link: https://vk.com/heroin_web_series

• Like 15

My few cents worth on why I love Addicted. Having skim through the novel and of course watching the series...arguably the premise is a little cliched...rich meeting poor and falling in love etc and the way cjd bring the the army and wedding, almost unbelievable and too exaggerating.

BUT, what I really really liked is the idea that GH fell in love with BLY because of who he is and not based on his love on gender or status. Parallels to real life...you cannot help who you fall in love with. I don't think GH is gay to begin with but because he noticed BLY and spend more time with him...knowing him etc..he just naturally fall in love. It is the same with BLY. I mean theirs is a story of enduring love...honest love...they don't hide behind a facade and knows what they want and strive so hard. For a couple who has gone through so much and has never waver in their love or switch to another love is why I love the pairing so much. I don't read the story for the grand things they do but more for the deep feelings that was carefully cultivated, nurtured and sustained. 

If you ask me, this couple epitomized the idea of true love despite setbacks and should be celebrated instead of hidden and persecuted. 

Spoiler

It is laughable to me that we are still at that age where inclusivity is being discouraged. And how lgbt relationships are being looked down upon. Some lgbt relationships last so much longer than traditional ones and that is ironical, isn't it. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Nada Helmy said:

Zhouzhou is leaving for japan

In my delulu mind, JingYu will catch up flight to Japan (secretly ofc...) then they'll have a secret holiday in Japan :wub:

JY traveled a lot back then but ever since Addicted looks like he dont travel anywhere else again, so travel to japan could be a good break for both boys

(Oh well... I guess I miss JY a lot... :sweatingbullets:)

*back to work*

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

Hi Guys,

I am a long time lurker here since January and very eager to comment so then I sign up to log in.  thanks for this thread can cure my "addiction" to this series. what can I say about YZ situation here:

1. filming Shangyin, the boys acting so very well even us can feel it, mutual feeling of the characters. both JZ very blended into the characters. and I think people at SARFT feel this too, and 'aware' the scenes can be very 'dangerous' to young generation .. or so and make their decision to this points

2. it was so SO SO sad seeing Thai FM:bawling:... when seeing Jingyu hopelessly watching ZZ being dragged away... I think both them just a very very good friend. like jy said they starting the career together (in entertaintment industry) and walking hand by hand. so it is understandable their closeness

3. best wishes for both their careers,  YZ still young promising artist, handsome:blush: and nice atitudes. the road still wide open ahed for the boys.

ps: last week while on business trip w/ my important overseas client, when waiting to boarding with him at airport I even secretly read this forum and neglecting my poor client, just to know your update on Thai FM :sweatingbullets:

I Salute your priority.

12 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

My few cents worth on why I love Addicted. Having skim through the novel and of course watching the series...arguably the premise is a little cliched...rich meeting poor and falling in love etc and the way cjd bring the the army and wedding, almost unbelievable and too exaggerating.

BUT, what I really really liked is the idea that GH fell in love with BLY because of who he is and not based on his love on gender or status. Parallels to real life...you cannot help who you fall in love with. I don't think GH is gay to begin with but because he noticed BLY and spend more time with him...knowing him etc..he just naturally fall in love. It is the same with BLY. I mean theirs is a story of enduring love...honest love...they don't hide behind a facade and knows what they want and strive so hard. For a couple who has gone through so much and has never waver in their love or switch to another love is why I love the pairing so much. I don't read the story for the grand things they do but more for the deep feelings that was carefully cultivated, nurtured and sustained. 

If you ask me, this couple epitomized the idea of true love despite setbacks and should be celebrated instead of hidden and persecuted. 

Hide contents

It is laughable to me that we are still at that age where inclusivity is being discouraged. And how lgbt relationships are being looked down upon. Some lgbt relationships last so much longer than traditional ones and that is ironical, isn't it. 

Yeah. The story of true love that won't waver through time always enchanting to witness. Pity this all the richard simmons happening to this series so we couldn't continue Gu hai and Bai Louyin Journeys.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I totally agree with this. The only way to break the curse is to let JY-ZZ come out, announcing their relationship, make an exclusive 2 hours session on their wedding, make a reality show on their honeymoon. That would stop fans from being delulu- Oh wait. :joy:

I don't get Papa Bai's cryptic message completely but I think he suggests the govt to control and channel the boys's energy instead of completely blocking/banning them?

Well, I am not sure whether JY-ZZ's cp-ness can be stopped or whether the fans would get bored if the govt left them alone, but putting a cruel public show on separating them (twice) is not diminishing their cp-ness. Instead it inspire loyalty, simpathy and protectiveness from us, the fans, to them.

Wow, the original S1 is over, the Thai FM is becoming a history, but my heart grows seeing more and more new participants (hello there! btw, do we have Russian visitors? привет друзья!) in this exponentially expanding thread (and others, I presume). I bet somebody will look at Addicted fenomenon in the future, scratch his/her head, and give the govt. and other powers in charge a big richard simmons Fail grade in promo and marketing, by sabotaging such a golden opportunity in many fields created by Addicted

A little IG spamming (cr. on watermark). Brilliant!

• Like 10

Waking up (way too) early in the morning, looking at ZZ's airport photos and thinking: "Am I still dreaming?" :wub: ZZ, how can you be so cute!?

fell in love again and again~ The 1st picture, look at his nose though, ok I admit ZZ, your nose is pretty sexy ^_^

What, you just realised that now!? :P 

• Like 10

I feel like the more they try to suppress ZZ/JY the more known they are becoming. People are already beginning to defend them first BLY's dad (sorry don't know his name), Taiwan mangaka, then we have Russian fans now.

I feel like people frustration will erupt if ZZ/JY keep geeing blurred out in shows and not getting work.

It feels like something is brewing - like silence before storm. the more they suppress the more fans are becoming protective.

Kudos to ZZ/JY for being brave to stand against all the adversities. I feel like they knew the end in Thailand and they came back with new resolution to fight against everything even if they have to be apart (publicly) for the time being. I think their bond will be even stronger now cause they have so many things together just like JY said

An end can be beginning of something new.

I also wanted to thank everyone for all their hard work to keep everyone updated on ZZ/JY activities, pics, videos, gif's translations etc. I really appreciate it.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

You hit the nail on the head.  What's even more strange is that the type of love you described above seems to blend into reality with the two actors.  Many of us here FELL IN LOVE with THEIR LOVE, unable to extract ourselves from this love because we want to protect it and see it grows.  

40 minutes ago, hawhaw88 said:

@nippy2002 i like your words here... It is what we called unconditional love.

Since you mention unconditional love, I will bring us back to number 26, since this number is important to JY and ZZ:

The Greek Strong number G26 is "Agape", which means "Love", but it's meaning is closest to 'unconditional love'.  

@stillwater You're correct, what happened on the 17th united many fans.  What the actor who played BLY's dad posted on his weibo has some truths to it.  Instead of crushing and dispersing fans, it actually has the opposite effect in uniting many and causing many more people to talk about it.  More hearts were moved.  

When I first post about, 改革cun风cui进门, I left out an important part.  I have always meant to link it to social changes, but I didn't think we were all ready to hear about it at that time.  

Have faith, what happened is part of the path.  Pain and suffering are experiences that nourish the souls.  Some people find themselves and come out much much stronger under these kind of conditions.  You can only go up once you hit rock bottom.  

• Like 22

I'm having so many up-to-date FMVs, but this one is the most recent one:

- BGM is I want to be happy by A-Mei

-Starting with the record of JY singing in A-Mei's concert in Thailand

-If you think the FMV just stops as expected, no it's out of your expectation, it even includes scenes from Walk Slowly MV!

-Lyric before really watch the FMV

*rip*

• Like 14

Now that we are talking about BLY and GH's love.. It was nice that it took 10 (not really sure) episodes before they kissed!! I remember anticipating that moment because the sweetness and "getting to know" phase was executed so well. I was thinking, "one of you better confess already and kiss!" Hahaha Forgive me, Zhouzhou is so cute today on his trip to Tokyo!

LUCKY JAPANESE FANS!!! :wub:

• Like 13