8 hours ago, shuwei said:

cjd has 4 novels: counterattack, feng mang, irresistible, and are you addicted. i think they were published in that order?

https://shop113844153.world.taobao.com/

feng mang is set in the entertainment industry and irresistible is police/bodyguard

Have you read them all? :rolleyes: Will it be impolite of me to ask you to do tiny summaries on them? :sweatingbullets:

Makes me wonder when CJD will be able to try and produce any more of her works, seeing how controversial Addicted is and how much trouble it brought her >< 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Just a small update from me, video of ZZ's live stream is up!

Sorry for the quality, I recorded this on my phone and the video itself wasn't really HD so... enjoy!

p/s: omg no one cares about cute ZZ and sexy and handsome and quirky and everything? :( 

I may be too sentimental, but the only moments when I only find relief deep in the forest, where I can only hear the songs of the birds and try to respond to them. When walking in the streets I have to refrain from rush of sentiments.

Yesterday one little bird I responded to, flew down from his branch and stayed next to me on the path, had a look at what sort of bird was I, and flew away.
I am sure, the way I responded to his song was inspired enough (due to my sentimental state of mind towards the Twos), to have him understand I was one of his kind.

Happily, thanks to

@kmmyzz

The XU WEI ZHOU - iFensi App Live Shooting made me the same effect as with the little bird.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, mama0731 said:

Omg.. Thank you so much. Much  :heart:

Edit: can u translate the part where they play game on their bridal chamber(?) with their families and friends..? Can't seem to find any translation on that part yet. Thanks in advance.. 

By bridal chamber you mean the wedding night? That's in the epilogue as well so will get that done by thurs/fri!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, guhai said:

Hi! Are you referring to my fanfics? (Titles: How He Became 'Zhouzhou' / Prozac: He's My Anti-Anxiety / Jingyu, Lost at Sea / Can You Tell 'Wo Ai Ni'? / Zhouzhou, Happy in Hell + 2 Friends!YuZhou short stories + a few untitled pieces). Unless other YZ authors deleted/removed/hid their stories too...? Well, if you're referring to mine, you can find my announcement regarding it here. And you can somewhat cheer yourself up with this. And because I would like your :(((( to turn to :)))) you can have this:

I can't help myself. How to stop this overactive imagination? Help.

OMG yesss i was indeed referring to your fanfics ^^ Too bad I fell into this fandom too late now that i can't read the fanfics :( BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU SO SO MUCHHH it makes my day :)  Hope you have a great day ^^ You had made my little heart happy again 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hathu0610 said:

ShangYin breaks my heart so bad. But I would still choose to watch it over and over again despite how hurt it is. 

Does anyone know why all the Zhou&Jinyu's fanfictions are closed :((((

Whenever I feel sad abt a Tv series I would go on soompi to satisfy my delulu fangirl side haha

Thanks everyone so much

Some news/rumors today:

Today Johnny went to a jewelry store to buy ring for his mom.
Some staffs confirmed that they saw Zhou's facetiming Jinyu (omg omg omg omgggggg)

omg you're not kidding right?!?!?! our ship continues to sail secretly !!!

• Like 3

heeeey! I just realized a loop in the Curse of Shangyin.

I haven't really seen JY&ZZ do the usual/common/real fan service compared to other CP. all I remembered was the holding hands while singing in one FM. it was when ZZ was eyeing and signalling JY to hold his hand and JY somehow hesitated. it kinda looked awkward to me. lol and what I see in BTS during the filming of the series were majority playful gestures. so i don't think there were fan service.

as I said before, I noticed that when one initiates an intimate act (playful, for the LOL, or fanservice) the other is always stunned/shocked/or hesitant to respond. (ZZ always gets victimized by JY in this. the market BTS and that one when JY keeps staring at ZZ and told him he's so cute. ZZ was speechless) 

and these bits of hesitation caused the fans hearts to go delulu., and this leads to the loop..

JYZZ's subtle closeness interaction in public ~> fans go delulu ~> china govt get worried and act ~> JYZZ's keeping their interaction more subtle ~> fans go even more delulu ~> china govt get more worried and act (unreasonably?) ~> and the loop goes on....[and the loop goes on and on]

I'm imagining weird things as always :grin:

• Like 21

I know I'm not the only one who thinks JY has a good voice. he just suddenly gets out of tempo midway or oddly sings the words. maybe due to shyness? He's not know for singing anyway. more practice and they could do a good collab in the "future".

ok I felt sad again for this. wondered why. then realized that this is happening to real people in their real lives. not just fictional characters. errrrr...

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

His words actually have very deep meaning, and shows that he is a very learned and intelligent man. Here's my attempt at translating the actual meaning of his words:

"They say that this particular banned series* became famous overnight, but do they know about the countless days and nights of sweat and hard work before that one night? Do they understand what "厚积薄发"** means? Do they know what is "存在就是合理”***? Do they know what ordinary people want to see and hear? I've not said anything for so long because I knew if if I opened my mouth it'd be foul. But now that I've finally calmed down a little, I would like to make a suggestion - 大禹治水,疏优于堵****. If you want to control the flood waters, you're better off trying to disperse the water than trying to block its flow entirely. I watch the news every day, and what I'm seeing now is making me laugh the hardest."

* He's purposely being oblique here by not mentioning Addicted by name

** 厚积薄发 (hòujībófā) is an idiom that can be understood as follows: 厚积: Thick savings; denotes a great amount of effort in the process of accumulating something. 薄发: Thin dispersing; denotes letting something go in very small amounts. Together, it is used to describe how something is done with a a lot of planning and with very careful execution.

*** 存在就是合理 (cúnzài jìshì hélǐ) is the Chinese translation of a Hegelian philosophical phrase " What is rational is actual and what is actual is rational". Applied to Addicted, he is likely implying that there is a reason why the series exists in the first place - as a reaction to the way the world currently is. (see 1.7 under http://www.hegel.net/en/faq.htm)

****大禹治水,疏优于堵 (Dàyǔzhìshuǐ, shūyōuyúdǔ) is a rather complex phrase whose meaning I've guessed.
大禹治水 itself is a reference to the legend of Yu controlling the flood waters (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_the_Great).
Alternatively, it can be a deeper allusion to the Chinese myth of the deity who descended from the Supreme Deity/Emperor who tried to save humans from the Supreme Emperor's punishment of flood waters by stealing an item from the heavenly courts. The younger deity was eventually killed as punishment, but his dedication was so strong that his corpse spawned a baby (Yu) and a dragon which continued to try to control the floods. The younger deity's dedicated touched the Supreme Emperor who then provided help for Yu and the dragon better capabilities to combat the floods.

So... yeah, not only is Addicted making me practice my translation skills, I'm now actually learning new Chinese idioms AND myths while at the same time putting my philosophy training to work. 

It is very nice of you to give this translation. Thank you.

Is the Hegelian quote in his post, or is it sort of extrapoling it to your future thesis (on Hegel ?) ?

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

@purpleedamame Thank you for your kind words T_T I thought of what Johnny said too when I was feeling regret over and over. When I started the thread, I didn't know it'd be big too. I thought that I'd just spammed and fangirl by myself and with a few others. So I would also like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who continue to contribute to this thread endlessly and tirelessly. Without you guys, this thread is nothing.

mXZttz2.jpg

@alvinboi Thanks to you and others who were concerned about me. I wasn't fine so I didn't want to go to Soompi because I knew it'd be flooded with tears. I don't want to feel down again. So I killed time at the airport after the FM by surfing Weibo & Twitter because on Weibo (Chinese language) & on Twitter (Thai language) and I don't understand any of them, so it's great. I can just looked at the pictures... -_- 

2 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

We have your (beautiful) back, JY.

006pdpXYjw1f32b5yrshsj315o0rrq8k.jpg

Pic cr:  Johnny黄景瑜全球粉丝后援会

Btw I read somewhere that the above Weibo account is JY's "official" international fan club, set up by his own team, and not a fan account. JY himself follows this account but not his other fan groups. Nothing much there yet but anyone with Weibo could support this account too if you wish? 

I saw this account in my Weibo TL, posted a full video of Johnny's rehearsal and immediately followed this account without knowing it's an international fan account for Johnny and because I noticed Johnny liked that fanpage lol.

2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Warning: My sad thoughts.

Hide contents

別說你會繼續陪我 Don't say that you will stay by my side

I know I'm lifting a line out of many lines. I know this song didn't see it coming. But, this line is what I wanna say to Addicted production. There was hopes and expectation for Addicted Season 2. CJD did say before that filming of Season 2 will start in May. But it didn't come to realisation. If you (CJD company) didn't prepare to exhaust other options, then don't say that Addicted will stay with us for another season.

*hugs you* That's what caused the heartbreak for so many fans I reckon. We were expecting and clinging to that hope (even if it's 1%) that there'd be a Season 2... Only to crush so cruelly particularly on that day. But I guess when she announced that there'd be a season 2, she didn't expect that this whole banning would be very serious, that it could seriously hinder the boys' career growth... And if she didn't announce it, the fans would be restless and would keep pestering her about season 2... I wonder when did she made the decision not to make season 2... Was it two days before last Saturday? Or was it a long time ago but she just kept quiet about it because of the FM in April?

1 hour ago, Soohee ssi said:
I don't know if anyone have seen this but JY and Chi Yeol is so funny but of course Husband flipped him in an instant LOL 

JY's solo at FM. whenever I see him sing, I always see a different image of him. Like the cool HJY, and the handsome HJY is vanished, and passionate, sad, and vulnerable HJY appear...like he's trying to hold something inside him so much and it's hurt me tho idk why.

Thanks for sharing this.. I guess I'll just mend my broken heart by watching their HC leaks... That oppa is seriously funny. Great sense of humour! When he tickled Johnny's feet hahahaha! And then he lightly slapped him. 

Guest skeletonworks
16 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

heeeey! I just realized a loop in the Curse of Shangyin.

I haven't really seen JY&ZZ do the usual/common/real fan service compared to other CP. all I remembered was the holding hands while singing in one FM. it was when ZZ was eyeing and signalling JY to hold his hand and JY somehow hesitated. it kinda looked awkward to me. lol and what I see in BTS during the filming of the series were majority playful gestures. so i don't think there were fan service.

as I said before, I noticed that when one initiates an intimate act (playful, for the LOL, or fanservice) the other is always stunned/shocked/or hesitant to respond. (ZZ always gets victimized by JY in this. the market BTS and that one when JY keeps staring at ZZ and told him he's so cute. ZZ was speechless) 

and these bits of hesitation caused the fans hearts to go delulu., and this leads to the loop..

JYZZ's subtle closeness interaction in public ~> fans go delulu ~> china govt get worried and act ~> JYZZ's keeping their interaction more subtle ~> fans go even more delulu ~> china govt get more worried and act (unreasonably?) ~> and the loop goes on....[and the loop goes on and on]

I'm imagining weird things as always :grin:

LOL I wished Soompi have a LOL button like before... Post like this makes me a little happier ^^ You're right on point about fans go more delulu when YuZhou is being discreet... We became more observant of the littlest thing and then we started to go delulu beyond help... Did they see us going delulu over that HC clip of both Johnny & Zhouzhou licking lips and how we analysed every swallow of saliva and how Johnny took a deep breath etc etc etc?

5 hours ago, jaenzhou2u said:

Let me add to @ririsay

12) jae is liken to cat like zz

13)jae can cook while zz can knit (n that consider in asian country as women skill)

14)jae loves animal so is zz

15)jae loves rock although he can sing pop so is zz

16)jae is dork n have many funny faces so is zz

17)jae end up with 2 teamates like zz end up with fs and cw

18)jae love to drive in sportcar n zz loves to drive (the sportcar will come later i guess)

19)jae can be rebellious n stuborn (remember when he fought yunho n dont want to back away until junsu cried), i belive zz is rebellious n stuborn too with his photo 'this is beginning' n his refusal to cry during fan meeting...

20) jae loves black n white n gray attire (although) he look good in anything so is zz

21)jae according to his teamates the one who is the most caring, just like zz when a fan gives him banner to remind him abt jy kindness he smiled n took pic with it

22)jae mostly loved by japanese n thailand n now zz is invited to japan... wow...

23)beautiful face n skin, jae marked his body with tatoos so did zz

24)jae taught yh to sing new songs (since yunho's skill is dancing, although he can sing too) like how zz taught jy to sing

25)jae has lot of skincare (his skin is fair n smooth and the envy of female pipulation but easily burned) n we saw zz wore mask before sleeping in the same bed with jy

Just for fun...

Yes to all of this. Oh my god . Can we become friend . Lol. I thought about it too! But I am not really good with my words.

So basically Yuzhou is Chinnesse Version for Yunjae.

Add more dramatic effect (not that Yunjae Couple didn't experience the same)

Such a reincarnation . This kind of love (Or friendship) will be reborn again and again . .

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

I know I'm not the only one who thinks JY has a good voice. he just suddenly gets out of tempo midway or oddly sings the words. maybe due to shyness? He's not know for singing anyway. more practice and they could do a good collab in the "future".

Hide contents

ok I felt sad again for this. wondered why. then realized that this is happening to real people in their real lives. not just fictional characters. errrrr...

I know right? They are real people with real feeling! It's UNJUST AND WAY TOO CRUEL FOR SUCH A YOUNG AGE ACTORS HAVE TO SHOULDERS. THEY DO NOTHING WRONG M LEAVE THEM ALONE.

THEY DISTURB BASIC HUMAN RIGHT. TO BE WITH THEIR FRIEND WHEN THEY NEED THEM THE MOST. FOR MORAL SUPPORT. hmm.

Damn. I wish I can wake up from this nightmare.

But this is not nigtmare. This is reality.

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, ximichem said:

IDR who asked for the really long blue thingy ZZ had on his wrist in Thailand, BUT! Thanks to Timmy许魏洲Clothes

Hide contents

006oPOFYgw1f32clb6qg0j30j60sr0w3.jpg006oPOFYgw1f32cpnq0jzj30hr0qnaiq.jpg006oPOFYgw1f32clbm720j30h80a6dhv.jpg

I'll take this as minor verification that he at least knows, if not acknowledges, old superstitions and ways of thinking. Especially when everything has been so out of control lately (kind of like saying "I don't believe in it, but it won't hurt anything to try it either")

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, elppa said:

=)) this is the next part of Zhou's answer. @KK2207 @liam87 @charlie10 @IMOmusings This is  not an awkward answer at all, well, maybe cute -overloaded awkwardly in Zhouzhou' dorky style

Fan comments are treasure:Top comments

@ 你看我鞋sanbusan : (my shoes are shinny or not? :w00t: what a nickname!  His necklace only appeared after he came back form Shanghai. And I think if it were a gift from a fan, seeing Zhouzhou wearing it for several days, the fan would have made an announcement. But days passing by, nothing is claimed. So that necklace (pairing with JY- delulu) is not sent by a fan. The point is why did Zhou unconsciously touch the necklace while answering the question? he didn't know that. he was fulfilled in happiness, like his brain having a big hole, ha ha ha ha ha[Oh yeah][Oh yeah][Oh yeah][Oh yeah][Oh yeah][Oh yeah]

回收旧冰箱旧空调洗衣机电风扇 : Zhou should have been silent and smiled for goood [Nước mắt][Nước mắt][Nước mắt][Nước mắt](rather than answering =))

黄景瑜的眉毛 :(Eyebrows of Huang JingYu) :w00t: their nicknames kills me by laughing so much Zhou zhou and JingYu are representatives for the most painful losers / examples while you can't control your consciuosness.

@bsfdubbx : From "Cute, understanding, thoughful " turns to " Love at the first sight" . How someone can be [Nước mắt]

@允在2005:Why did you have to emphaze from the beginning: As a girl .. ?

@ Wang Zi sugar : @ Peas -Jean   Zhou did stutter..for a composed template! I can tell you a~! What the heck of "love at the first sight? You do not! ee8194.png!

____

Lurking in fandoms makes me feel alive (and gives me bellyache due to laughing so hard)

One Couple! One World! :blush:

LOL. I thought I was the only one who thought that the necklace was given by Johnny :P To balance my sanity, I think if it's not given by fan, then it could be it was given by his mum because he visited Shanghai to visit his family as well right? Or maybe given by friend? Oh delulu much. LOL.

Don't know if you've seen my answer in that chat, but my friend told me Zhouzhou's "I love my love.." came from a lyrics of a song called "A Maid In Bedlam". The full lyrics is "I love my love because I know my love loves me." This is his answer when was asked about his ideal right? I can't really remember because I didn't record this part (I only recorded full part during Johnny until towards the end of the FM ^^;;;)

TBH, if that was his answer to his ideal type.. I thought that "...because I know my love loves me." means that his ideal type is Johnny and "my love" = Johnny :phew: Because it came out so randomly... #delulu or he could probably means that he loves whoever his lover is because he knows that his lover loves him...