This is also old thing (Why am I watching all of these old vids?) These are like gems, knowing I can never see them like this on my screen ever again. Give me back my Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin!!!!

The stiff body of Johnny. That boy can't dance. Stick with singing and being your brashy self, Johnny! But, kudos for trying!

Spoiler

• Like 8

Is it true that ZZ will stay in Japan for 6 days? If this is true, please give us updates/FC, our friends from Japan haha. Correct me if Im wrong that he said in one of the interviews that if he could travel he like to go to Japan(?) Or is it JY? Haha oh well nvm as long as he enjoy his stay in Japan. 

Btw I read that some of the people here are from the Philippines. Me, too. Haha lets spread the love virus of Shangyin!! Haha :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

RE: BKK FM. Not sure if it's been posted here yet: quite good side close-up to the stage (from Sukwang Indy channel). JY's clenching his fist from 3:14. NOT recommended from 4:20 (:tears:)

this is heart breaking... the audience should've punched the faces of the people who separated Johnny and ZZ.

i would go hood on'em.

• Like 3

@hailouyin17 and @fuyuko

It seems you misunderstand my post earlier. I did specify I didn't mean you guys when I said about majority of his fans, just his fandom really irked me. And coming here, I saw your posts comparing XWZ and HJY about how HJY got it worse when XWZ still had it easy and how HJY is alone when XWZ has his company backing him, it's exactly like what was going in HJY's fandom at first, going bitter and crying HJY a river for how he was mistreated in Thai FM, before it turned into bashing all other parties, that's why I called  what you did victimization in the making in my post. Hence I dropped a word or two so it won't get any further in that direction and of course, brought in some reality that showed it wasn't that bad for HJY. I meant no disrespect.

@htuvecila

Yeah. Maybe XWZ seems more unaffected because it has been that bad for him for sometime now. Just wait and see how his album turns out. 

@KK2207

LOL, it's only rumors though. Well, but as it is now, you can choose to believe in anything you want. 

• Like 6

I heard some rumors that Chen Wen is openly gay in his real/personal life??? I mean, he's the one that pings me the most in that way, but I usually stayed away from those rumors cause most were malicious until somebody told me they read on a Chinese site that he's known for going to gay clubs etc (are there many gay clubs in China??? any at all?? I don't really know, most of my knowledge about the gay scene there comes from the novel Lan Yu so it's outdated)

petition for ZZ to wear tight white pants as often as possible :wub:

I wish for all of CJD's novels to be translated as soon as possible but I don't see it happening any time soon

I mean, not even Addicted or CA are translated, and I really want to read both of those

3-4 people told me they dropped the CA novel after a while and I read one of you did as well, I wonder why...is it not good? the plot seems really fun and interesting to me but maybe I am biased cause I quite like the actors who played the main couple in the series

• Like 9

5 hours ago, kakelet said:

ZZ's live performance of Walk Slowly was just released on YYT (the prize for reaching 6,666,666 views for the YYT interview) http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/h5/2551790

I'm trying my best to hold back tears

Amasing ! Tonality somehow 1/10 shifted, but gloriously turning around the absolute note when loud. And all this without ear help. A wonderful performance. Great artist ! Johnny may be proud (he who will become a very great actor).

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Solferine said:

Some rumours floating around right now, can't verify how true they are or who the sources are, so read with a grain of salt. 

Hide contents

A company in Taipei is trying to buy the rights for the second season from CJD, which will be broadcasted in Taiwan. Interestingly, the second section says: "Of course, the actors won't be XWZ and HJY. (This is an absolute answer.) Everybody also wants them to succeed/have a good future, right? We know it breaks everyone's hearts to separate them like this. But we can only keep this memory in our hearts forever."

This is an interesting comment because it makes it sound like YuZhou won't be able to progress in the entertainment industry if they continue filming Addicted. We almost have to let them separate themselves from the web series for their reputation's sake. 

A very reliable Chinese blogger has reported that YuZhou will be cut or blurred from all their variety show appearances. The episodes will still be broadcasted, just without the boys. 

Why richard simmons blur them, it's richard simmons that people working in the shadows just do not know how to recognize where both started. 

these people are giving Johnny and ZZ a bad rep. its like "hey let's do a BL series we will have an instant celebrity status, fan mob, etc" fudge off people in the dark.

why make a big richard simmons out off the issue, can we just embrace addicted as a series? just as a series. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I love ZZ's style for his Japan-trip! He looks like a completely different person, dressed like that. It's a little hipster-nerd kind of style, it really works for him. He keeps changing! I still can't reconcile a pre-Addicted ZZ with the current. It's like two different people.

Thank you @bidubudu for such a throrough translation of 'dad's' post. He seems like a thoughtful and sympathetic man. Another reason to love Addicted. Seems everyone who was part of the production didn't just see it as a job, but as something much more important. He's a brave man, it's so important to make your voice heard! And he's so right, trying to completely block the cult of Addicted and YuZhou just makes it grow exponentially.

This is a beautifully clear video from the HC-wrestling match. I love being able to watch ZZ's face closely. That's what I'd call giddy happiness (kind of like they both are in the NetEase leg clamp video - insanse with giggles and joy). Has anyone seen the full clip in this clear version? 

How can anyone take any offence to such exeptional adorableness.

I love it so much. I can't get over it. 

No, this is too much. I abandon.

• Like 8

I'm honestly so emo knowing that all the variety shows they've been in that haven't been aired yet have been cancelled (I mean, the episode with them were cut) because of the ban mess :((((( I can't believe there are actual gems we're never going to be able to see 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Scandani said:

hi @sixte upon your request, went back and watched, he did not give the smile at 17:42, it was the beginning that the headmaster called his dad. He began to have mocking smile and seemed enjoying himself knowing what his dad would say to the headmaster (I don't know if he hears his dad saying something about their doorlocked has not been fixed for years) because the phone is not on loud speaker, but maybe it was loud enough for him to hear. and the scene started from 18:01

Thank you so much @Scandani to have tried. But no, these are nice but not the "rascal corner smile".

So sorry if I mentioned 17.42. In fact it is 17.22. Can you try again if not abusing of your generosity ?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

3-4 people told me they dropped the CA novel after a while and I read one of you did as well, I wonder why...is it not good? 

the writing is definitely not as good as her later novels... 

Spoiler

but i dropped it mainly bc i couldnt get myself to like the main character. he was just too pathetic for a grown adult. he was gonna hook up with someone for revenge, he changed his name into "meaningless" just bc a girl broke up with him, and most importantly i was wishing the whole time that he would get an actual job already lol. i mean cjd really likes having a top that takes care of the bottom but i think she went overboard in counterattack.

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, victortou said:

I live in Japan....but not Tokyo T____T

still dealing with the earthquakes here.

I wonder when will I get the chance to see JY or ZZ in real <___<

ZZ is there to cure all pains due to the evil earthquakes. You'll see him, hopefully, he said in early interviews he wanted to go to Hokaïdo.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@purpleedamame Thank you for your kind words T_T I thought of what Johnny said too when I was feeling regret over and over. When I started the thread, I didn't know it'd be big too. I thought that I'd just spammed and fangirl by myself and with a few others. So I would also like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who continue to contribute to this thread endlessly and tirelessly. Without you guys, this thread is nothing.

@alvinboi Thanks to you and others who were concerned about me. I wasn't fine so I didn't want to go to Soompi because I knew it'd be flooded with tears. I don't want to feel down again. So I killed time at the airport after the FM by surfing Weibo & Twitter because on Weibo (Chinese language) & on Twitter (Thai language) and I don't understand any of them, so it's great. I can just looked at the pictures... -_- 

I saw this account in my Weibo TL, posted a full video of Johnny's rehearsal and immediately followed this account without knowing it's an international fan account for Johnny and because I noticed Johnny liked that fanpage lol.

Reveal hidden contents

*hugs you* That's what caused the heartbreak for so many fans I reckon. We were expecting and clinging to that hope (even if it's 1%) that there'd be a Season 2... Only to crush so cruelly particularly on that day. But I guess when she announced that there'd be a season 2, she didn't expect that this whole banning would be very serious, that it could seriously hinder the boys' career growth... And if she didn't announce it, the fans would be restless and would keep pestering her about season 2... I wonder when did she made the decision not to make season 2... Was it two days before last Saturday? Or was it a long time ago but she just kept quiet about it because of the FM in April?

Thanks for sharing this.. I guess I'll just mend my broken heart by watching their HC leaks... That oppa is seriously funny. Great sense of humour! When he tickled Johnny's feet hahahaha! And then he lightly slapped him. 

Oooww... We could have cried with you too. But you do what you feel is the best. I mean it. (:

17 hours ago, Solferine said:

Some rumours floating around right now, can't verify how true they are or who the sources are, so read with a grain of salt. 

Reveal hidden contents

A company in Taipei is trying to buy the rights for the second season from CJD, which will be broadcasted in Taiwan. Interestingly, the second section says: "Of course, the actors won't be XWZ and HJY. (This is an absolute answer.) Everybody also wants them to succeed/have a good future, right? We know it breaks everyone's hearts to separate them like this. But we can only keep this memory in our hearts forever."

This is an interesting comment because it makes it sound like YuZhou won't be able to progress in the entertainment industry if they continue filming Addicted. We almost have to let them separate themselves from the web series for their reputation's sake. 

A very reliable Chinese blogger has reported that YuZhou will be cut or blurred from all their variety show appearances. The episodes will still be broadcasted, just without the boys. 

I'm so upset at the CJD management. They clearly wasn't transparent with how they came about with the decision of axing season 2. One sorrowful weibo post doesn't help in any way. In any case, they were part of the culprit of the outcome so it is not meaningful at all. Selling the rights to another company seems like the best business decision (for actors JY & ZZ) with the worst showing of integrity.

4 hours ago, hailouyin17 said:

Anyone who can translate this? Hoping for a great news about them. :) 

All lies.

• Like 9