4 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

CW & FS (exhausted much?)

13001272_614437138721041_126307434127112

Hide contents

(cr. on watermarks)

too many laughs here. I am really looking forward to the FenWen cp in the series but their MV was enough for me. I found a deep admiration to both. While they are not the center of the controversy, they can still be sweet and be free with what they do. As I have said before, I fear for what's gonna happen to Dashu for giving us the 3-second miracle. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, hailouyin17 said:

As I have said before, I fear for what's gonna happen to Dashu for giving us the 3-second miracle. 

What a sweet endearing guy, indeed... FS (CW too) was usually in the background of the recent developments. His actions at FM, i.e. dragging ZZ close to JY, then raw, sincere, unrestrained outpouring of emotions, melted so many hearts. We accompanied him in his grief (I'd call it as much)

• Like 16

I really love seeing the Jaejoong and ZhouZhou comparisons and linking JYJ with Johnny and ZhouZhou. JYJ is my ultimate kpop bias, who’ve endured a lot. But they have forged successfully careers despite everything they have faced, and it gives me hope that Johnny and ZhouZhou can also do the same despite the obstacles they face now.

Spoiler

Thinking about the unofficial ban against JY and ZZ especially this rumour of blurring their faces which is beyond ridiculous and unfair, I’m reminded of the unofficial ban against JYJ from appearing on Korean broadcast television due to their former agency’s (SM Entertainment) power in the industry. It’s lasted for years which is just insane. Yet, despite never promoting their albums or concerts they have been successful both within and outside of Korea. They are extremely talented and determined individuals and they deserve all their success and more. But also importantly, their fans have stuck with them through everything and fully supported them. Most recently, I am so happy that Jaejoong’s latest album and Yoochun’s first mini album has been very successful though they never promoted their albums and are both currently enlisted in the army.

So, JYJ experiences give me hope for Johnny and ZhouZhou. They might have shot to fame suddenly and are facing the Chinese government (and who knows who else) but their support seems to be growing stronger. I have faith that they can carve out successful careers if we fans (both in China and internationally) continue to support all their endeavors. And hopefully, one day soon please we will be able to see them standing side by side again.

Sorry for going off topic. Here are some pictures of JY and ZZ

Spoiler

Credit

tumblr_o5wzm4o7IS1t644pzo1_540.jpg

Cr: in picture

tumblr_o5u3vo7lYG1vnmaqio5_1280.jpg

Credit

tumblr_o5wzm4o7IS1t644pzo3_r1_540.jpg

Credit in photo

tumblr_o5wzm4o7IS1t644pzo5_r1_540.jpg

No credit available 

tumblr_o5wzm4o7IS1t644pzo4_r1_540.jpg

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Richard simmons, why would anyone make this gif :expressionless:

Reveal hidden contents

0065uQNwgw1f32zviy3nrg30dj095hdu.gif

:bawling:

Cr on gif

It's better be kept. We are taught to forgive our enemies, but NOT to forget.

It will also come handy in hell to torment for eternity all these who are culprits in making him feel so sad/wrecking his personal and professional life.

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, fuyuko said:

Addicted/Shangyin brings into my life so much new things I’ve never done/experienced before. Feelings I thought I could never have for someone I don’t even know personally. And feeling of sadness and frustration for someone I’ve never met and seeing/watching only through my laptop/iphone screens. And this feeling of wanting to do something crazy to show my support for HJY and Zhouzhou.

Hide contents

Right now is Tuesday night (my time zone), almost 3 days have passed since Thailand fan meeting and news of the end of Shangyin and seeing with my own eyes how HJY and XWZ were literally pulled apart and couldn’t even stand next to each other on the same stage, and even that same stage was only the last few minutes of the fanmeeting. Thinking about them still bring tears to my eyes…especially HJY. He is on his own. He didn’t sign up with any company to assist him. He treasures his freedom and doesn’t want to be restricted. Shows that signed him on before have dropped him one by one. What does the future hold for him? 1 fan who went to fan meeting wrote she has asked XWZ at the hi-touch why he and HJY didn’t sing together. XWZ made a gesture with his finger to his lip as a sign to quiet and told her in English “I’m fine. You should believe in me.” I wonder what does this mean. Later he posted on instagram (?) “It’s only the beginning.”

HJY and XWZ are officially separated in public eye. I believe they are still good friends through their behaviors. Like everyone believe, XWZ will become more popular. I also have that feeling too. He has big company backing him and he’s very talented, friendly, and his look attracts many people. I’m not as worried for him as I am for HJY. I am biased. I admit I’m more invested in my feelings for HJY. Even though he is younger than me (both are), I admire him a lot. I don’t think he’s perfect. I don’t think anyone is perfect. But his attitude in life, his love for taking long walk, the way he smiles and looks at XWZ, his narcissism but without being obstinate and condescending, his self confidence in his look, his “Am I handsome?” and “handsome, handsome, handsome” phrases/questions, his honesty, his tiger teeth, his smile, his laugh, his tears… all these attract me to him.

Shangyin is the first (and for now only) boy-love theme drama I’ve watched. I got to know them through Shangyin, I like and enjoy Shangyin, I really like BLY and GH, but I really really really really like and care for HJY and XWZ, especially HJY. I can’t say I’ll be their fan forever because I don’t know how my heart changes in the future. I don’t want to make a promise to be their fan for life when I myself can’t even be sure of that. I remember reading somewhere a fan told HJY something along the line of “I am/want to be your fan” and he asked her “For how long?” I feel sad as I can’t even answer that question myself… I just know that I have faith in him, that he will make the right decisions and path for himself, whatever they may be. I wish all the best for both of them and hope one day in the near future they can once again stand on same stage, same screen, and show the world their friendship without all the stupid restrictions.

And I’m very happy to have followed this thread and read many memorable writings here and all the pictures and videos shared here. Thank you very much everyone. This is also my first time writing something so long in a forum.

I share the same sentiments with you regarding HJY. I very much like XWZ. I have no bias. But I have been seeing him lately busy with projects. As for HJY, I feel that he is alone. Shows being dropped one by one. I just feel really really bad for him. Honestly, I even want to seriously help him. But how? I'm just an ordinary fan in a distant nation. But I also feel that HJY had a lot of experiences of living alone and standing for himself. This is where I get my hope. I believe in him. But seeing how people treated both of them. That hope is seemingly hidden in the dark. 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

It's better be kept. We are taught to forgive, but NOT to forget.

It will also come handy in hell to torment for eternity all these who are culprits in making him feel so sad/wrecking his personal and professional life.

LOL, it's a joke, I'm implying people kept posting these which torture my heart.

I'm second. Just imagine JY's teary eyes keep popping up in the dreams, omg not sure if culprits or anyone can survive

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, savekaya said:

Last part of the elope scene:

Hide contents

So the two reached Tibet with just a few minor issues along the way and also stopped at a few times to explore the areas. In which took them some time and they only reached Tibet around the start-April(New Year is around late Jan-start-Feb). This part is just how GH was taking care of BLY in fear of him not being able to adapt well to the climate there. It’s also the scene where the two went to pray(The voice audio which I uploaded some times back.) It’s also during this trip to Tibet where GWT’s decided to let the two go and ask GY to bring them back. (He probably saw how the people around him aren’t that worked up and pretty upset with their departure.) But he still doesn’t agree on their relationship.

So the two of them happily returned, which their parents thought that they suffered outside all these while with their darkened skin tone from Tibet and when in actual fact this trip was like a honeymoon to them. So this is the end of the elope portion. 

Note: There's nothing much about the tibet one it was like a documentary on what's good at tibet and it was like a travel guide with a plot.

Here's the full trans of the BLY and BHQ(BLY's dad convo) during the coming out 

Hide contents
BHQ(BLY’s dad): Say, what happened?
BLY : …
BHQ : Why are you stuttering? Aren’t you usually pretty tough? Caught up with trouble? No worries dad’s here! Just tell me how much you need?
BLY : It’s more serious than that, you need to be mentally prepared.
BHQ: *Change of facial expression* You got someone’s daughter pregnant, then killed her?
BLY: …
GH who’s beside just wants to cry and laugh listening to his guesses.
BLY: Dad, I’ll just get straight to the point. I fell in love with a guy.
BHQ’s body stiffened and after some time..
GH: The guy he’s talking about is me.

Then BHQ brought BLY into his room. GH called out BHQ but he just told him to wait outside and that he wouldn’t explode at BLY, just wanna have a talk with him. And even BLY asked GH to stay outside. At this point BLY looks like a child who made a mistake and its a look BHQ has not seen on BLY for a long time given the type of person he is.

BHQ: Alright already, don’t need to feel bad, I’ve actually noticed it already.
BLY: You could tell?
BHQ: I only suspected, that the relationship between the two of you was quite unusual. But I kept telling myself that you two are not like that. In the end, you still came out to me. At least, now I know.
BLY: Dad, are you disappointed in me?
BHQ: No! In my heart, you’re the most outstanding one! No others!

GH tries to listen to what is happening inside, but there were no commotions. He just hopes that BHQ is not covering BLY’s mouth while beating him.

BHQ: Yinzi, let me ask you. Is the reason why you got together with GH because you lack of a father’s love?
BLY: …. *Inner thought: GH’s not that old right.*
BHQ: Dad just wants to know how do you look at dad’s second marriage? Is it a big blow to you?
BLY knows that there’s nothing to hide from his dad at this point thus spoke the truth.
BLY:  When you first got married again, I felt like there’s a part of me missing. But because GH was there, he filled up the gap. Dad, he treats me really well. He never got me to do any work, and if you’ve eaten his meals, you’ll be able to see his sincerity, other than you, no one treats me better than him.
BHQ: Dad knows, I see them. But if I get a divorce again for you this time, and promise to take goof care of you, will you two be able to go back to being just friends?
BLY felt like a jerk. He wasn't able to look at BHQ with pride, and could see BHQ's slight hope in his eyes. He broke down and shouted dad. BHQ understood what's the answer.
BLY: Dad, I really can’t leave him, please don’t be angry with me.
BHQ: *Teary eyes* Son, don’t cry. Dad won’t blame you. You gave up so much for me, I should be understanding of you. I don’t wish for anything in this life, except that you’ll be well. If you really love me, treat yourself better.

GH knocked on the door when he heard BLY’s shout, but then no one opened thus he broke in, And saw the father and son hugging each other while crying.

GH: Uncle…

BHQ stood up, walked towards GH, gave a pat on his shoulder then walked off.
GH:Did he beat you? Where? Was it harsh?
BLY: I really hoped that he would give me a beating.
GH: Why are you crying then?
BLY: I like it. *Cries harder*
GH: *Wipes off tears gently.* Stop crying. Everything’s fine. I’m here.

Thank you for summarizing their "honeymoon" phase. I know I'm right! How touching is BLY and his dad's conversation. Lao Bai is really the best dad! It was really touching. I cried again. Thank you so much!!! @savekaya 

You are the best! I'm excited for the epilogue chapters! Hope you don't get tired translating or summarizing. 

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Richard simmons, why would anyone make this gif :expressionless:

Reveal hidden contents

0065uQNwgw1f32zviy3nrg30dj095hdu.gif

:bawling:

Cr on gif

This is so heart breaking. They are too young to face this cruel world. Does anyone if Johnny has any future project apart of variety shows? .

Spoiler

Does anyone know if fanfic writer who wrote some fanfic about bly and gh at asianff one of soompier? What happen to his/her acc. I can't find his/her fanfic at asianff anymore. The only fanfic I still can read is from @gayyoxx . 

Sorry my english become worst after cancellation of shang yin.:tears:

• Like 6

@ximichem It's cause JY cried so handsomely yet very stirring.  He's one of those people with a face that can make the world laugh when he laughs and cry when he cries.  

@fuyuko

ZZ path is going to be more turbulent than JY (as we've already seen), and will always be a little bit controversial among people.  JY have always attracted luck, he's going to continue to do so.  Entertainment is never really his passion, but unfortunately he's already half a foot in the door and since he has a look and aura that appeal to a lot of people, this part of the destiny, he won't be able to deny.  JY will do fine and he will get better as the year progress.  But I'm seeing him branching out more into other areas (fashion/business), he won't be the traditional celebrity for sure.  ZZ might gain more fans than JY in the long run due to his more visible projects (concerts/movies/television).  

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, kakelet said:

ZZ's live performance of Walk Slowly was just released on YYT (the prize for reaching 6,666,666 views for the YYT interview) http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/h5/2551790

I'm trying my best to hold back tears

Me too :tears:

Thank you for sharing the link, @kakelet. Thank you to @kmmyzz for the youtube link! Wish I can like your posts 100x and more!

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, hailouyin17 said:

Thank you for summarizing their "honeymoon" phase. I know I'm right! How touching is BLY and his dad's conversation. Lao Bai is really the best dad! It was really touching. I cried again. Thank you so much!!! @savekaya 

You are the best! I'm excited for the epilogue chapters! Hope you don't get tired translating or summarizing. 

Nah I enjoy the translating part! Just that work has caught up so after the epilogue I may not be able to translate that quick if there's any request! But I will still take them and translate when I'm free

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, kakelet said:

ZZ's live performance of Walk Slowly was just released on YYT (the prize for reaching 6,666,666 views for the YYT interview) http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/h5/2551790

I'm trying my best to hold back tears

Thank you! *^*

Me while watching the vid:

Spoiler

Vid started..

Me: Noooooo, no zoom-in, noooo

ZZ slightly twirling..

Me: Bie dong le, wo shuo ni bie dong le!

ZZ finished "..bie zou." verse 1

Me: Wo meiyou likai, bu wo haishi zaizhe, bu, bu bu!!!!

And then verse 2..

Me: Wo dong ni, bie chang le, wo zhen de dong ni le, dui dui dui, ni duo chang de dui, bie chang le, wo qiu ni, bie xiao le, wo qiu ni~~~ wo de xin, wo cao, 555555

And then I started to speak/curse random languages and lost my mind *rip*

/downloaded vid asap/

• Like 11