19 minutes ago, jingwoan said:

Anyone help translate what the chinese word says?

'Bai Luo Yin, during the past eight years, did you ever miss me at all?' 

Spoiler

What Gu Hai said to Luo Yin when he called him at night when they met again after 8 years

• Like 19

We have your (beautiful) back, JY.006pdpXYjw1f32b5yrshsj315o0rrq8k.jpg

Pic cr:  Johnny黄景瑜全球粉丝后援会

Btw I read somewhere that the above Weibo account is JY's "official" international fan club, set up by his own team, and not a fan account. JY himself follows this account but not his other fan groups. Nothing much there yet but anyone with Weibo could support this account too if you wish? 

• Like 22

@skeletonworks awesome description of your eventful night. Its heartwarming and heartrending at the same time. It must have felt amazing to see the boys so close and all in action live but then no yuzhou moments were really mood dampening.

I am happy that you dared to take this once in a life time journey and you should not hold any regrets about that. Its natural when one is not feeling happy we tend to take a few decisions we might regret later but what matters is you were there. 

You have splendidly relayed the discomfort felt by the boys first hand and the emotions they were going through. Its often videos can't make up for what is described in words full of emotions. Your words have really touched my heart.. thank you for reliving the moments again and pouring your heart for us all in such vivid words.

You did good.. cheers to your heroic endeavour..:)

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, jingwoan said:

Anyone help translate what the chinese word says?

TOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAIIIII

@ximichem @aeislaeigh do you know if anyone managed to take any pics of them together?

its 12am here in australia and just finished work =(

I AM SOOO BEHIND....20 pages to catch up

Translation:

"Bai Luo Yin

Haven't you though of me these past 8 years?"

• Like 1

A new chapter for The Colour of Life is out!

In Search of Silver Lining #2

https://www.wattpad.com/243993328-the-colours-of-life-42-in-search-of-silver-lining

Performing at Billboard Award tomorrow night would be my first time doing a job after that terrible accusation hit me in the face on Sunday. It had calmed down but its foul smell still lingered in weibo. If someone looked carefully, there were posts and comments tried to bring that up again. Sadly, some were done by accounts claiming themselves as "fans". Fortunately, there were more accounts that truly supported me and Jingyu both. For these accounts and persons, I would always be grateful.

• Like 18

@skeletonworks Thank you very much for sharing your FM experience. : ) Many have already told you this, but don't regret anything of that day. : ) When I was watching the live streaming, ZZ give even to me the feeling that he was pissed... We were right.

@elppa Thanks for the video! I was smiling like an idiot watching the fans screaming their names! They both haven't denied it but just smiled, I think we shipper have the answer. ;) +delulu+

@ximichem Thanks for the pics of JY and ZZ liking their fan posts. :D But I wonder why they like these post and later delete the like, how ZZ made, If I read correctly. @ryokise

@liesl Ah the famous 62 number, yes, I believe it's YuZhou secret code. :wub:

@gayyoxx You're famous. :D 

Since the beginning I liked the actor who played as BL's Dad (he's also a hot fine man :phew:), so reading his Weibo post make me like him and respect him more! Good, tell to these stupid people who banned the show the hard work behind everything!

Madame Figaro photo shot, I pity the third guy. XD (I don't want to think we can't have anymore of these YuZhou candies...STOP)

• Like 17

Warning: My sad thoughts.

Spoiler

別說你會繼續陪我 Don't say that you will stay by my side

I know I'm lifting a line out of many lines. I know this song didn't see it coming. But, this line is what I wanna say to Addicted production. There was hopes and expectation for Addicted Season 2. CJD did say before that filming of Season 2 will start in May. But it didn't come to realisation. If you (CJD company) didn't prepare to exhaust other options, then don't say that Addicted will stay with us for another season.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@kmmyzz and other Korean speakers, IDK if you saw this but..

Cr:  게치치

Hide contents

Korean fangirl got outraged that she drew this in her class LOL "China" word is hidden, Korean words mean SARFT LOL

12985508_571941856316578_370393420706994

lololol so savage xD btw yeah most Korean fans are so mad about this, they found for YZ (and Addicted in general) be banned for no obvious reason irk them so much. They demand to get full explanation on why the heck YZ can't be seen together, why the boys can't be in any shows, etc

• Like 16

On 4/17/2016 at 0:54 AM, ximichem said:

on wattpad

Hide contents

estreline is translating from the beginning, kakelet and san-han01 are translating couples of chapters in volume 2.

Is estreline still continuing the translation ?? Cause it hasn't been updated for the past 4 days :'( 

And what's the difference between volume 1 & 2 ?

Thank you in advance! :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kitwei said:

Is estreline still continuing the translation ?? Cause it hasn't been updated for the past 4 days :'( 

She is working on the translation. But these days aren't good days to any of us, she definitely needs a moment.

Well..volume = part

• Like 14

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

This is a super long post. About my experience attending my 1st fanmeeting ever

@skeletonworks, it is amasing. You give so much of observed things, your feelings, random stuffs, everything. Actually, this Thread is yours and I thank you so much for all of it !

• Like 13

16 hours ago, savekaya said:

Yeah I've finished it already but I read them in Chinese so I'm not very sure about the translated versions.. Sorry! Maybe you can check the first post of this page? I think they have a collection of translations! But for anyone who needs info on parts of the novel I can help with some translation, just drop me a msg:) 

ANDDDDDDD do you mind sharing (or PM me ?)a brief summary of the whole series ?? hehe :D 

4 minutes ago, kitwei said:

Estreline and Sienna are still translating, they just need some time to take a break and compose their thoughts. 

Book 1 is the story of young, 18-years old GH and BLY. Book 2 is the continuation of that story. Read more in the spoiler if you wish:

Spoiler

Book 1 tells us the story of young GH and BLY (17-18 years old), how they met each other, how they developed feelings to each other, how they came into terms their feelings toward one another. Book 1 ends with

Spoiler

GH and BLY had car accident because the bast*rd GY, GH's cousin, sabotaged BLY's car. GH was left in coma because he protected BLY and when he conscious again, his family said that BLY was dead. In fact, BLY was alive and joined the military. BLY asked everyone to tell GH that he was died so GH could move on.

Book 2 tells us the story 8 years later, after the end of book 1. How GH and BLY continued their relationship and overcame any hurdles in their path. Book 2 ends with

Spoiler

GH and BLY married.

• Like 21