56 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Is this heard of, a personal ban on an artist? Is that normal? Not that there's anything normal at all about this whole mess...

Just another example how far the vengeful tentacles can reach, is the sad story of a 16 y.o. TW K-pop singer last January. The triangulation involved Korea too..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/taiwan-k-pop-star-flag-row-escalates-apology-051021252.html?ref=gs

• Like 7

006pmGJVgw1f318gk52q6j30go0b40up.jpg

Cr: on pic

ZZ's airport photos

Spoiler

006pWAzdgw1f318m79ib2j30ji0vb41k.jpg

006pWAzdgw1f318mmvlx8j30po0vdwlh.jpg

006pWAzdgw1f318me6d04j30ru199n4i.jpg

Credit : on photo 

Spoiler

(p.s. I'm so proud to actually be contributing something after being a silent lurker for sooooo long... I opened up Weibo account to follow these boys (I didn't even do it for my favourite Taiwanese singers/actresses lol) so might as well I just help out with getting photos heh)

anyway who knows the translator's name from yesterday lol he cute I need it for research purposes 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, Zhou1992l said:

lol i almost cry  so is it ok for them to be in show as long as they not close with each other ?

ohmy. did'nt mean it. so sorry.

i hope you are over 21 lol inside joke again. sorry praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006argh can help it.

we'll all just have to hope for the best and wish that we see them together again soon.

@fingersandpaws i like it that you are undeniably dedicate to FengWen till the end. applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991

• Like 18

17 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Hide contents

3- I remember a rumour which says that there are initially 18 eps, but then got cut to 15 to avoid censor. This 15 eps then got cut again for the smuts. 

I understand that rumour #3 has been rebutted before but looking at the factor #1 and #2 above, maybe initially there are 18 eps, ending with GH-BLY elope (thus, in line with the MV). But because of the rape scene might be deemed to violent, they decided to cut it to 15 eps, ended it with SH's appearance. The whole SH saga compressed into 3 eps is possible imho, if CJD is willing to cut lots of scenes (which mainly are smuts?). She maintained the first chapters because those are essentials in showing the development of GH-BLY's relationship. She's correct. Look at us glued to watch the blossoming romance in ep. 1-10! 

Sorry took so long to reply this. I was totally confused with the many places. I personally think 3eps are too short from BLY gf's appearance to car accident unless she changed it or cut a lot. I think need at least 5-8 eps to film. I would say, maybe there was to be 20 eps at least.  

• Like 7

TV show can be advertising for Addicted Web series.  But, another drama and music album can not be.

I think that they will do their job. I think that they chose their way. It's not addcited web series.

TV show is less important than their major job. I think their major jobs are actor and singer.

I'm sorry for CJD. I think that their life and choices are more important than finishing season 1.

Car accident scene means their separation . Beach scene means that GH and BYL have chosen their love, courage and freedom.

I like beach scene ending too.

Someday, maybe, season 2 can be filmed. If some problems exist in future, It must be solved at that times.

Now, JY and ZZ have much trouble. They will do their best to solve it.

If 2nd ban exists, I think that that is Government authority was defied. SARFT banned Addicted Web series. So, they must obey it.

Though this is unfair, all actor can not be fighter to fight with government. In democracy, It is hard for one person to fight with government. In china, It's more difficult.

I hope that ZZ will release his new album. I will buy it certainly. I hope that JY will act in another drama. To my thought, they have international fame, so government will not ban their personal acting and singing.

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

A bit different from my usual delulu post... this time I'm actually going to dispel some delulu!

Everyone seems to be saying that SongSong gave away something between JY and ZZ. But if you re-watch the moment and listen, you'll see that he actually mentions all three other actors. 

FS: I hope that Big Brother JY, CW, Big Brother ZZ will become better and better.

Hide contents

I think FS really shone in this FM. He has always been rather cold in all his interviews but seeing an emotional FS really made me feel heart pain. He was truly pouring everything out. And seeing JY got so happy when the 3 walked onto the stage... you can never ever rehearse for this kind of thing. But really, I think the saddest is ZZ and it's not because I'm ZZ bias... Usually the ones who smile the most and keep their feelings inside feel the most torture. The rest of the three boys readily teared and stuff but ZZ chose to show his strong side to the audience... which means inside he's really feeling pained.

• Like 22

Yay! For this thread being back...was having withdrawal symptoms...Guess it is all the power of "Addicted". 

I understand about their drama ban and appearance ban but they cannot even be at the same place and same time? So much so that they cannot even spend private time together or be seen to Acknowledged each other...simply  cannot fathom these kind of madness.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, liesl said:

This was the post from CJD's weibo from a few days ago. I don't think anyone has posted this yet so let me post it.

Poor CJD had to be transferred to the hospital.... :( She did her best for Addicted. But of course it was still a difficult fight. Please be strong, CJD. If we're hurting, I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now.

About Chai Jidan. She is our mother at the all of us. Could  @skeletonworks, our Tutor here and sort of her vice-delegate show a nice photography of her in his (and quite "our" by now) Thread ? Would be nice and respectful.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Yay! For this thread being back...was having withdrawal symptoms...Guess it is all the power of "Addicted". 

I understand about their drama ban and appearance ban but they cannot even be at the same place and same time? So much so that they cannot even spend private time together or be seen to Acknowledged each other...simply  cannot fathom these kind of madness.

As what the last words in the MV says,  谁都不知道明天会如何,但我知道我们明天是一慢慢走过...

"Nobody knows what tomorrow brings, but I know our tomorrow, we will walk on slowly...

• Like 22

34 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

Where's the original link? Lemme verify this, the box art just look legit since it doesn't look like anything in the show.

I saw it in korean blogger's page. http://blog.naver.com/videoaistar/220686193258

She can read chinese and japanese. she's ZZ's fan. She did not inform the original source. but, she says that she can find much information about Addicted and ZZ in japan yahoo.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Old_young_Lee said:

I saw it in korean blogger's page. http://blog.naver.com/videoaistar/220686193258

She can read chinese and japanese. she's ZZ's fan. She did not inform the original source. but, she says that she can find much information about Addicted and ZZ in japan yahoo.

Again it's another secondary source hmm. It could possibly just be a fake DVD. Wouldn't get my hopes up on a screenshot :/

Tried searching for some of the strings in the screenshot, couldn't find the actual page. Once again, I wouldn't be overly excited until there's some more reliable information about this. Look at how we jumped on "happy news" about the various programmes only to be discovered that they weren't true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Patiently waiting for Go Fridge to test the water. JY's filming was supposed to be in end May-mid June of I'm not wrong. I hope it gets cool down by that time.

Before this, is there any other job for JY?

2 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

ZZ will have a online live streaming tmr where he sings and chats with fans at 11AM (Beijing time), I think. ZZ will fly to Tokyo in 20th and back on 26th.

That's quite a long time in Japan. Any info on what he is going to do there?

• Like 5