@leemicho I'm not sure how they do it in China, but at my house in the US (we are a Chinese family) we take off our outside shoes and put on house slippers when we get in the house. But it also could just be that China is modernizing in ways that goes against what people know to be true. My wish is that a DVD still gets released because I would definitely buy it, subs or not. Also, hoping that more BTS would be included xD

• Like 4

I really thoghy BLY will be embarassed after initiating kiss..and how they talk after the incident...still there are no eng sub for this....But  every part of trailer is shown in 15 episodes...BLYs exGF is better than Lulu...i want to know how GH deals with SH...He gets jealous even if a stranger talks to BLY...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I really thoghy BLY will be embarassed after initiating kiss..and how they talk after the incident...still there are no eng sub for this....But  every part of trailer is shown in 15 episodes...BLYs exGF is better than Lulu...i want to know how GH deals with SH...He gets jealous even if a stranger talks to BLY...

There are spoilers to this on the very bottom of the first post in this forum! Proceed with CAUTION! lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah, I think eps. 14-15's editing are kind of sloppy. Maybe these were the parts that removed the most, making 18 eps to 15? Even the  last scene of 14 is a little bit off, in my opinion; not a proper last scene.

Oh, thank you for the summary! I think this is so cute! More questions:

Hide contents

I guess BLY said the last thing outside, right? So GH could not know what he was saying? That's too bad! If BLY said it in the room, that would make GH felt more secure in their relationship.

Yea, that was the scene when BLY stepped out to take the call when GH is in the room peeking. This is why GH was felt insecure he had to buy him lover accessories and the BMWs. When GH bought him the accessories, BLY told him the news of his affirmation of his love by saying he doesn't need GH to give him fancy gifts and dropping cash on him.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, andrewth said:

@leemicho I'm not sure how they do it in China, but at my house in the US (we are a Chinese family) we take off our outside shoes and put on house slippers when we get in the house. But it also could just be that China is modernizing in ways that goes against what people know to be true. My wish is that a DVD still gets released because I would definitely buy it, subs or not. Also, hoping that more BTS would be included xD

Yeah or you would just wear socks and carry on, but in Episode 14 when LY carries GH off the sofa you can see GH wearing shoes like, sport shoes aha. I think because they're filming in sets the place is generally dirty so they all keep their shoes on. Or maybe it's a China thing, who knows? As for the DVD, I'm not sure if they'll be able to release it.. Although there's no official word from CJD herself, since this Facebook page is actually a fanpage, it seems like the series did get a hard ban in China. But the Taiwan route does sounds like a plausible idea, but who knows? Will see what CJD will do. Maybe the inspection will go through cleanly, just gotta sit tight for an official word from them I guess. 

• Like 1

Just now, leemicho said:

Yeah or you would just wear socks and carry on, but in Episode 14 when LY carries GH off the sofa you can see GH wearing shoes like, sport shoes aha. I think because they're filming in sets the place is generally dirty so they all keep their shoes on. Or maybe it's a China thing, who knows? As for the DVD, I'm not sure if they'll be able to release it.. Although there's no official word from CJD herself, since this Facebook page is actually a fanpage, it seems like the series did get a hard ban in China. But the Taiwan route does sounds like a plausible idea, but who knows? Will see what CJD will do. Maybe the inspection will go through cleanly, just gotta sit tight for an official word from them I guess. 

I read somewhere that they might try to release the DVD still but through the Taiwan route as you have stated. But like you also stated, nothing is set in stone yet. I'm just hoping they do. I just want to be able to own it LOL.

And the shoes thing, who knows. LOLOL

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mym999 said:

GH will be too insecure bcz its not they are gay...They just love each other.

Hm, I think GH's insecurity is more complex than what the series has shown us.

(putting a psychologist hat on)

GH came from a rich family, the only boy, military educated. This situation usually leads to a strong-willed, aggressive man; at least in people that I know. But at the same time, he lost his mother in what he perceived as shady incident. I don't know whether the novel explain this better, but I think GH thought his father was somehow responsible for his mother's death? This, I believe, is the source of his insecurity. He distrusted his own father! He just could not open himself to other people easily.

IIRC, his friends said that GH was somewhat different (more laid back) with LuLu. BUT, LuLu thought that GH was even more open and comfortable with BLY! This showed how deep GH's affection to BLY was.

That deep affection, combined with his willful and aggressive nature, lead to over-possessiveness that we see in the series. But I think, his trauma over his mother's death caused GH to always be afraid losing BLY. This is, I believe, what made GH lost his temper and did violent acts (kidnapping, raping) to BLY. In a way, GH was messed up psychologycally and when the situation was too unbearable, he turned violent and abusive. I am very much interested in seeing how GH's attitude improved after their separation!

(put psych hat off)

Ha! I guess this is what fascinate me about this series (well, other than the boys' good looks, LOL). It captures the psyche of two problematic teenagers well and makes their relationship evolves naturally -although painfully as well.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, Tjin Wahyu said:

This is my first time to post in forum like this.

I have watched all episodes of this web series, n like its title i get addicted to it. The series represent the love life so good and I must say to its best. this is my first time to watch this kind of web series and it already gets me into their story, it already becomes my routine to check every available channel uploading this series, whether raw or eng subbed version and I abide thank you for those who have suffered and worked to subbed it into English.

but what? I hear the news that it will be banned in China and all the DVD sales will also prohibited with ridiculous reason, that the character in the movie still in school-age. I drive me crazy, I'm feel so upset, heartbroken, moody throughout this whole day. maybe sounds too much just for this web series to drive me into that state, but I can't help it. It's like I'm watching a real life story not a fiction story, the problems, sadness, happiness, romantic scene, quarrel , everything are so real and I can't accept the fact that they banned this :'(

I hope they manage to release the DVD an get it sold internationally so I can do something to support them by buying the DVD. I never feel committed like this. I will do real act to support them and I regret the facts that I hardly understand Mandarin even though I already learned it since in my elementary school years. I just can wait and hope someone will subbed the remaining episodes.

One more thing that I will do is: I will subbed it into my mother language (Indonesian) based on the eng Subbed version, so I can spread it to them in my country and show that LGBT is not all about sex and we are human that have feelings.

I abide many thanks to this forum, to all members involve in this thread and discussion, to keep me updated with this series and I feel optimism, care, affection to this series. All of you guys success to make me cry with all of these beautiful things, that can be presented with one word "LOVE". thank you so much.

Love from Indonesia.

Salam dari Jakarta! Hehehehe.... 

And also, i think the series is good not really confining or boxing the characters strictly into who is the dominant or submissive or who is the "husband" or "wife" roles.  Since for love, it has no boundaries right?!

• Like 3

Since the day that this thread was created I was lurking from the shadows.

First of all Thank You for every post .The whole series made me so happy.I already watched tons of Asian BL Movie/Series and Yaoi stuff but this is definitely one of those that make me addicted , like every day I am waiting for updates XD At First I was very morose when I learned that they will not have a season 2 but now that they said that they are on process of filming now my hormones rushed . XD 

I have comments about the casts and scenes since some I can relate to some because I am a Filipino with Chinese blood  yet I will lurk back into shadows again .Lovelots ! :3

P.S. Please update me about the CD if they are going to release it .I hope it could reach the Philippines:) Ciao!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, guhai said:

I know some of you on here read my fanfics, so here's the first part of How He Became 'Zhouzhou' : 1: The First Night

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1092588/1/how-he-became-zhouzhou-johnny-addicted-heroin-zhouzhou

If you're interested, have an excerpt!

Reveal hidden contents

Xu Weizhou was whistling, setting his luggage down on top of the cabinet, zipping here, unloading there, occasionally laughing at something funny that I simply didn’t understand. How was he so okay with this?

The air was suffocating. I shuffled over and placed my luggage next to his, quickly opening it and grabbing a pair of pajamas—the most body-covering one I could find. “I’m going to take a shower first.”

He turned to me, smile blinding. “Okay."

It's so weird how I have hundreds of people reading my GH/LY & JY/ZZ stuff but I've spoken to about 10 :( Who are you people...

Lurkers.... Hahahahaha!!!! Honestly, the first one of your fanfic ive read was the one where they got separated... And it made me very sad especially with whats happening now regarding this web series. However, im still addicted so im lookong for a time to read the rest 

• Like 4

So regarding the second season/future of the series, it seems that the author of the series has given a recent interview, and this Addicted Facebook fan page posted screenshots of the interview: 13 new photos - for those who can read Mandarin, feel free to check it out.

I'm not sure if this was recent, but it probably is because they are addressing the ban and asking questions about the future of the series.

A lot of stuff was discussed in this interview - the most important probably is this:

Regarding the ban/future of the series, the author said that the rest of the episodes can be viewed on international sites (i.e. YouTube), and that the DVD will be pushed out after that (whatever that means). Also, the ban is currently not affecting the production of the second series, and preparation work for season 2 is underway. They will probably start working on the second season around March, and carry on filming in May (as mentioned before). 

So it seems that the ban is only affecting the current season in terms of removing the episodes. 

The rest of the interview are questions regarding the actors, the series itself, the production process etc. I thought this would probably give a bit more clarification! It's probably just a waiting game at this point. 

• Like 7