10 minutes ago, liesl said:

What kind of drama fanmeeting is that then when the leads can't be seen together? C'mon.

Fans paid a heck sum of money to see Addicted! To see the cast together. Giving them false hope and giving them a semi banned fanmeeting is almost the same as rip off

Seriously though I'm gonna keep my rant away until it finished but wtf is this? This is not in China and not will be broadcast too. I just-

And now, still JY nowhere to be found!! Seriously though if this gonna keep going like this I'm will be so disappointed. How the audiene gonna feel though? Poor them.

Isn't weird like the main lead didn't appear like 30 minutes until 1 hour for the FM? Something is fishy. Like, JY seriously gonna be a guest then? ZZ look so lonely and FengWen keep being cute okayyyyyy fine. At least ZZ smile and laugh a lot I'm fine.

• Like 15

Just imagine seeing them together in Thailand, then when they come back in China, the police will detain them. Well, that is what you get in a communist country. Maybe they should focus on the economy instead.

• Like 2

What? 

I am laughing at the absurdity of it all. 

9 minutes ago, Teng In said:

一个简单的讲解, 中国现在封杀上瘾网络剧,连演员都不可以同柜出现在一个节目。黄景瑜和其他三位是不同公司, 黄景瑜是个体的, 他已经到达现场只不过没出现罢了。。

one brief explanation.. china banned this series and banned the actors to appeared together in a screen.. johnny is not in the same company as the rest. he arrived the venue earlier but due to the restriction he can't be in the same screentime with the rest especially Zhou Zhou. hope it clears all the doubts..

I think johnny will come out later as a guest only.. 

is this ban ever made known or is assumed? 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

I have d same thought as yours, except i'm zhou bias.

I don't know what i feel anymore about them.

My hope already crushed too much

I'm already sick coz i'm too invest to yuzhou, it's my mistake :(

Spoiler

I used to be more JY-bias, then I support both equally, and due to more bad things happening to ZZ I felt like I had to protect him and support him more (hence more ZZ-bias) and now I feel more love for Lord FengSong (more screen time for LFS pls) :sweatingbullets: as for YZ shipping, I wasn't too invested in it but their chemistry is so good.

Anyway Johnny please come... don't disappoint us

giphy.gif

^ that would be me if he doesn't make an appearance at all

• Like 12

1 minute ago, DanA said:

Well, maybe China can penalize its citizens for acts outside its territory, thereby the rule is applicable anywhere they may be 

AFAIK, there is no official ban but looking at JY-ZZ's episodes at HC and RFT2, which have mysteriously disappear, I think the censor bureau is working behind the screen to threaten anyone promoting JY and ZZ. So, yeah.

I got trouble in streaming. The youtube has stopped and I can not connect to the facebook one. What is going on now?

• Like 9

been lurking today and there's no JY and my brother decided to blast Lost Boy - Ruth B in our hotel room, now i feel all hollow and void like there's a JY shaped void filling my heart, im gonna cry in the corner under the shower :tears:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

AFAIK, there is no official ban but looking at JY-ZZ's episodes at HC and RFT2, which have mysteriously disappear, I think the censor bureau is working behind the screen to threaten anyone promoting JY and ZZ. So, yeah.

I got trouble in streaming. The youtube has stopped and I can not connect to the facebook one. What is going on now?

Just talk segment~~~~ no games but the translator is being funny~~~

• Like 4

they are not banned in thailand. if jy and the rest of the addicted cast cannot be seen together, then its a voluntary and preemptive (and reasonable) choice. i was actually half expecting this when i saw that jy took a separate picture with hong seokcheon instead of with fs and cw, but i didnt want to say it out loud...

i feel really really bad for the thai fans. it seems that they are staying calm now but they are probably panicking on the inside. we all saw the pics outside the venue, how many of jy's fans are in that place...

edit: just kidding, i just heard the fans do 10 seconds "yuzhou" fanchant. absolutely 0 response from everybody on stage lol

• Like 19

Just now, gayyoxx said:

Stopped? No, it's still streaming. Go here.

• Like 2