10 hours ago, ximichem said:

COMPILATION OF HC FANCAMs

Note:

-I compiled all of fancams I have, including the latest 40min one.

-I added random captions some times in the end

-And no, I haven't watched the 40min fancam

-Keep it to yourselves. I made this merely for us soompiers. If I find out the video is reposted, I'll take down the link and this post.

-Enjoy!

LINK 

p.s: I'll be editing the video if needed

Edit:

[Updating edited vid of HC by Team Não Tàn]

Enjoy while waiting for me XD

@ximichem 

you're a God in this thread thank you! ;)

• Like 3

Honestly, I did not sleep well last Night waiting for updates. I was so happy seeing rehearsals pictures. Made my heart skipped big time. Now, I am not really feeling well and it's night time already here in Manila, Philippines and I still don't see the complete casts. My heart... And my health...

• Like 5

That's why I kept wondering why the fanmeeting rehearsal was so short. It was only a night before the fanmeeting and only lasted for a few hours. I thought they've already practiced before in secret but this fanmeeting doesn't need a lot of preparation anyway.

Just played games with lucky fans, sang some songs, and done. And a cameo from Johnny.

Disappointed is only the tip of the feeling of what I'm feeling right now.

• Like 17

For all who feel the pain:

Spoiler

it's okay to cry. Despite the logic, the legal, the politics or whatever, we put our heart and invested our emotions for the boys. It's okay to feel hurt. Let the feeling go and make peace with your own heart. After that, move on. Continue with your live.

If you still love JY and ZZ even after all of these, send them your hope and best wishes, that's all we can do but hopefully that will bring good changes to them. We can also buy their products if available for international fans. 

If you do not, that's okay too. You have your own life and happiness to consider.

I have my pains and shed tears right after the award's night. I came to watch FM with expectation that this will happen. So, while it hurts for me, it's not that much. So, be strong! You can survive this.

• Like 22

Just now, kmmyzz said:

OMG MY FRIEND CRIED EVEN HARDER I FEEL SO SAD

Why does this feel like their complete separation after this ends

I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

Oh dear, their story is even more tragic than Romeo and Juliet. This is so heart breaking.

• Like 12

WHAT DRAMA IS THIS? CHINA I DEMAND FULL EXPLANATION!!

JY looks so sad despite trying so hard to look happy to entertain the crowd

If it's heartbreaking to us, it's even more painful for the casts. Especially the best friends.

Fck thissssssssssssssssssss

• Like 19

Omg..i dont know how soompi work.. Pardon my empty post above.

On the other hand, lets do a group hugsss.. Stay strong everyone. Dont jump off the ship yet. Im sure theres explanations to everything. Although I myself almost abandon the ship just now.. :P

Pardon my poor english

Edited by mama0731
Johnny o johnny.. I'm crying a river right nw..
  • Like 4