20 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

*raise hand fast* ME! ME! I am guilty of this sin!

Yes, JY has deep voice which I like, even better than ZZ's type of voice. It's just that he needs lots of practice. Well, both of them do.

Go on, make a duet album and practice together!

Haha, somehow, seeing how A Mei treated JY, I imagine auntie @sohocomo in her place. I don't know why.

20 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny at Amei's concert (041616)

Credit:  -真域RealZone-

tumblr_o5qg3cGOTh1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o5qg3cGOTh1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5qg3cGOTh1uhi3w2o3_540.jpg

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

For all who feel the pain:

Hide contents

it's okay to cry. Despite the logic, the legal, the politics or whatever, we put our heart and invested our emotions for the boys. It's okay to feel hurt. Let the feeling go and make peace with your own heart. After that, move on. Continue with your live.

If you still love JY and ZZ even after all of these, send them your hope and best wishes, that's all we can do but hopefully that will bring good changes to them. We can also buy their products if available for international fans. 

If you do not, that's okay too. You have your own life and happiness to consider.

I have my pains and shed tears right after the award's night. I came to watch FM with expectation that this will happen. So, while it hurts for me, it's not that much. So, be strong! You can survive this.

I am crying in public. I am sad too. I can not make any logical thought at the moment.

• Like 9

I cannot go back to sleep at all because my heart goes missing. I waked up at 4 a.m to look forward to the FM. After one week intensive apprenticeship, this FM is my only stress relief. I cannot image how sky-high yesterday, now it is down to Mariana Trench. Don't wanna to give more negative but I cannot bear anymore :frown:

• Like 10

3 hours ago, izziehudson said:

always and forever :heart:

;) hehe I immediately thought of this

tumblr_o3z09y4X4I1qds027o3_r1_250.gif

oh yes. this is one of those "moves". lol btw, is there a part 2 of the subbed vid of this interview?

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

S

Wow, this fandom XDDD I can't

Hide contents

JY, you should have sold your artworks XDDD

these kind of artworks are really good to be printed on merch. they're cute.

10 minutes ago, jaenzhou2u said:

Somebody told me the novel is curse... mayb it is true... the fans are now enduring the 8 years of separation stage... after louyin shouted ' guhai ilove u on the bridge'...

Mayb like the novel, this separation will make them stronger...

yes, I said this before. I've always liked tragic stories but I never thought it would hurt so much in real life. it's happening to JY and ZZ not GH and BLY. I was actually slowly reading through pages and hoping to read something positive in the end. T_T I never felt this sad before in this thread. T______T

oh JY showed up. atleast he did. but as a separate performance. my smile is still have way from frown. like this ~> :flushed: 

so no shows/project  them both? hmm only private lives. it's okay. I feel so bad for the fans there. especially that fanboy wearing their uniform.

now I want to watch the FM so bad. I want to see FS&CW in action. I wanna see the babies. :heart:

• Like 6

I don't even feel that happy seeing Jingyu on the stage.

I've said before that the award event is my darkest moment as an Addicted fan. I didn't think I could get any more disappointed than that but boy, was I wrong. THIS was the darkest moment that I've experienced as an Addicted fan.

I just can't anymore...

On a side note, I just bought an opera ticket for tonight so I'm going to watch that and try to forget about this f*cked up situation.

• Like 21

Reading through 20+ posts, I have to admit I was hoping for some YZ action but seems far away now. Could it be that the event organizers which negotiated the fanmeet with Enlight could only get the 3 boys together but not JY due to his conflicting schedules? 

I still see it as a positive since JY is there even if he was separated from the rest of the cast. The fanmeet seems like it was barely planned compared to the first one with no confirmation on what is to go on in the whole schedule. Hopely, there will be people who catches them together after the fanmeet.

• Like 2

3 plus 1? That's totally weird… It looks like a preemptive strike, but I do not know by whom… They had to endure it even abroad? I feel so much sorry for them. It must be beyond their control…Look for the websites explode in all directions… 

• Like 11

Again, linking back to the novel. Volume 1 is not all sweets stuffs and it's not even HE. But Volume 2 does!

omg omg omg the lottery drawing is starting when I'm writing this omg omg omg don't tell me they get to touch those arms omg omg omg

• Like 6

Just now, spacebound said:

Soooo, apparently the ban only applies to YJ and ZZ being together onstage? Why doesn't it include the rest of the cast? Can someone explain this to me?

More like JY can't be together with any of the 3

• Like 2

yep. disappointing. but..

ok if any of you has the power to deliver this message, maybe we can tell JY or ZZ this:

We support you. we support you both. and whatever the reason is, we support and understand your choice. we love you BOTH! :heart::cookie:

**I want to fast forward to 8 years in the future now. the curse was expected but not the level of pain that comes along with it.

• Like 15

Just now, spacebound said:

Soooo, apparently the ban only applies to YJ and ZZ being together onstage? Why doesn't it include the rest of the cast? Can someone explain this to me?

It looks like its 3v1, probably mainly because the other 3 are part of the same company. It wouldn't be practical to ban the other 3 from each other. This is only my guess though~~~

• Like 1