LOL I listened to 1 hour of Thai news on the livestream before the 3 boys came on. :sweatingbullets: But it was fun -- all of them are cute and ZZ is supremely beautiful! 

I suspect JY probably has other jobs lined up in Bangkok -- can't imagine no magazine or other shows would not use the opportunity to invite him for some kind of shoot or engagement. And knowing the business-minded JY, he'd grab it (all). ;)

• Like 15

44 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

The three boys are cute n adorable, somehow i cant imagine JY doing all those cute poses :sweatingbullets:

Oh, how true! He would do it with half-hearted almost-disgust. With his too-cool-for-school look on his face. Just like he does when he's been dancing. (I'm not sure he's necessarily a bad dancer, per se, but rather an utterly unenthusiastic dancer. He would do better if he put his heart into it, I believe, but he probably doesn't care to.) I kind of understand him, I'm not too fond of all this cutesy stuff, it's not something we do over here. And these are guys, grown men (mostly), why should they do all the kitty poses and get stuffed animals. I realise it's a cultural thing, but it's weird to me. Even if it also really IS cute, to some extent. ZZ is freakishly adorable all the time, though... :) 

It's strangely and paradoxically obvious, if ZZ won't follow JY on IG now that ZZ is following the other two. I mean, what's the big deal? Can't he even do that, now? Is every little thing between them so loaded? It's weird, because the more they avoid being connected, the fishier it seems to me. What are they hiding? Followers on IG, how can that even mean anything? Or is it something more personal, like pride, you have to follow me first thing? 

It's also a little sad how these guys can only really use IG when they're abroad... It's so great when they connect with people outside China too.

Thank you to everyone who's providing updates so generously! It's much appreciated!

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

It's strangely obvious, if ZZ won't follow JY. I mean, what's the big deal? Can't he even do that, now? Is every little thing between them so loaded? It's weird, because the more they avoid being connected, the fishier it seems to me. What are they hiding? Followers on IG, how can that even mean anything? Or is it something more personal, like pride, you have to follow me first thing? 

Hah I thought the same too? Maybe because ZZ think that JY need to follow him first? IDK, it's just weird that he followed CW and FS and didn't follow JY though. My delulu think that ZZ wants JY to see that he's followed others and not him. Like come on ask me why I'm not following you? ZZ need some attention from JY HAHAHA my delulu mind is going overboard okayyyy I need to calm down before the FM :lol:

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Oh, how true! He would do it with half-hearted almost-disgust. With his too-cool-for-school look on his face. Just like he does when he's been dancing. (I'm not sure he's necessarily a bad dancer, per se, but rather an utterly unenthusiastic dancer. He would do better if he put his heart into it, I believe, but he probably doesn't care to.) I kind of understand him, I'm not too fond of all this cutesy stuff, it's not something we do over here. And these are guys, grown men (mostly), why should they do all the kitty poses and get stuffed animals. I realise it's a cultural thing, but it's weird to me. Even if it also really IS cute, to some extent. ZZ is freakishly adorable all the time, though... :) 

It's strangely and paradoxically obvious, if ZZ won't follow JY on IG now that ZZ is following the other two. I mean, what's the big deal? Can't he even do that, now? Is every little thing between them so loaded? It's weird, because the more they avoid being connected, the fishier it seems to me. What are they hiding? Followers on IG, how can that even mean anything? Or is it something more personal, like pride, you have to follow me first thing? 

Thank you to everyone who's providing updates so generously! It's much appreciated!

As weird as it may seem, him following Johnny may not be a good idea, even if he HAS followed the other two. Delulu fans will be down his throat in seconds. It's happened before, mainly to Korean idols. That one follow can cause up a #$%^&storm of stuff.

LOL on that note...Johnny follows JB wow xD PWAHAH for some reason that just seems so funny to me xD

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

lol cw is ME...he looks so happy and sparkly to hear zz sing. and zz looks really cheerful today too. ah, the 3 of them are just really cute! maybe in some alternate universe i wouldnt mind a yq/bly/ym ot3

and i can just imagine the 3 of them sitting around playing on their phones with zz and cw pressuring fs to make an instagram account so they can be a squad lol

• Like 17

Seeing CW being cute and all while ZZ sings Dust, I suddenly have revelation: what if CW becomes the MC on ZZ's concert? That would be cool! Is CW's public speaking good and entertaining?

7 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

The bold part is what makes my YuZhou ship still sailing. Until the day JY and ZZ are behaving like a normal friend, you know, follow each other at IG, talk to each other normally, etc, I assume that there is something more between them ;) 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, ryokise said:

What is that thing on Zhouzhou's left hand during the interview? He was also wearing it after rehearsal yesterday. Is it a keychain,keyholder or a bracelet? It's so long

Reveal hidden contents

a80d7200jw1f2zoaf416jj206t0aq3z3.jpg

A bracelet, Thai handmade souvenir IIRC

Spoiler

13020600_254584104886264_1120506643_n.pn12992231_254584091552932_277997515_n.jpg

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I do not know about the Chinese fans since this is my first time to ever closely following certain artist news to the details (mostly because of all the update on this forum, really! All of my usual go to blog of Asian dramas: dramabeans, koalasplayground, to name a few, strangely does not mention about Addicted at all). Luckily this forum is filled with goodies.

Back to the IG, as I mentioned I do not know the Chinese fans reactions towards certain celebrities, because in South Korea as I read in few articles, the fans seems quite protective for their idols, to the extent that if the idols followed certain celebrities or people that the fans don't like, they would actually doing the extra mile to harassed those people. Few small example is an actor Jung Kyung Ho who followed HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND Sooyoung  from a girl group Girl's Generation on IG and got torrent of hate from the fans who thought that she is too good for him. Or this story

So, with the current clashed between the fans in China, if the fans as fanatic as the fans in South Korea, my answer to your question is yes, it is a big deal to follow someone on Instagram because the uproar that it can caused between the fans. I doubt it is anything personal. 

• Like 16