Ever get the boys be laughing at all the crying fans going "why are they ignoring each other" when in reality they text/call whenever possible and are like NORMAL people who aren't glued to social platforms like weibo/insta/twitter/every other SNS?

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Fandom is on fire

Hide contents

12592390_1730032340549996_1516633610610813051708_1730032413883322_74544936534143

Cr: Thượng Ẩn - 上瘾 VNFC

006oNyy4jw1f2zplnxr3cj30go0ci402.jpg
Cr:  @景瑜学长
86632d42jw1f2zptqsdllj20l90sgn2a.jpg86632d42jw1f2zpu014i7j20qo0k0437.jpg86632d42jw1f2zpua3ls5j20l90sggqw.jpg86632d42jw1f2zpuhljlaj20l90sgjxg.jpg
Cr:  小西喜欢的样子你都有

If we could get a whole view of this, omg, how many posters and banners they made tho?

OMG!!!!! These fans!!!! So dedicated, gosh those banners!!! I squeal and to think there'll be fans with those banners in the room HOHOHOHO

• Like 5

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Oh, how true! He would do it with half-hearted almost-disgust. With his too-cool-for-school look on his face. Just like he does when he's been dancing. (I'm not sure he's necessarily a bad dancer, per se, but rather an utterly unenthusiastic dancer. He would do better if he put his heart into it, I believe, but he probably doesn't care to.) I kind of understand him, I'm not too fond of all this cutesy stuff, it's not something we do over here. And these are guys, grown men (mostly), why should they do all the kitty poses and get stuffed animals. I realise it's a cultural thing, but it's weird to me. Even if it also really IS cute, to some extent. ZZ is freakishly adorable all the time, though... :) 

There's a photo that JY did act cute to ZZ(he was doing a pose with both hands at the eyes) at 时尚先生 photoshot (not sure Eng name). I didn't save the photo though....(because this happens too often I have started to save photos for some time now in case I need it, finding photos in the large and duplicate filled collection seems to be some kind of feat too haha)

36 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Can someone tell me how many hours we have to wait until the FM? Thanks in advance :)

I read from the backdrop of yesterday pre-conference that the FM is today's Thailand time 5pm. which is 2hours from now.(see my post time to calculate)

• Like 9

@Oline Oline Your pictures are proof that Zhou Zhou really, really smells very good. Look at the expression on the lady's face. She looks positively smitten with how he smells.

I wish somebody would ask Zhou Zhou which perfume is he using and hopefully, he don't mind revealing it this time :)

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Peach smell??? Huh

Lucky her to sniff zhou :D

omg how far did the news of zz's alluring fragrance traveled for thai mcs to be sniffing him 

https://twitter.com/thanutpor/status/721602437769854976

when the pics are put in order like this it looks like a 4 panel manga lmao. fs's reaction is :-D and the mc coming back to the other mc looking like she's been reborn

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, miss_ree93 said:

He's already wearing that barcelet when he's in shanghai airport heading to harbin... 

I'm not referring to the black wristband/bracelet,but the blue long thing that is attached, it was not with him during Shanghai airport, anyway nvm, just curious about it since the blue thing swaying about in the interview distracts me XD

a80d7200jw1f2zqxo8nbuj20cb0boaar.jpg

• Like 9