1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

OMG, is this the full op vid? Someone, please, download this and upload it somewhere else? @gashupingo or anyone else please? :D 

Heard someone summoning me to download :P:
Addicted Taiwan KUSO version by Fangbat:
https://www.mediafire.com/?k8p8fiw7d9n4855

@ximichem I forgot who's the other person, is it @kmmyzz?

I thought I already posted how to dl the videos? Use Maxthon browser. It has this very nifty built in resource sniffer that can dl any videos(the miopai are directly mp4 format), audio, images on screen and in batch too(don't have to save pictures one by one). Too easy.

JY's old Brazillian Jiu Jitsu video:
https://www.mediafire.com/?cykothjlzmkklqb

• Like 5

@Ree Nurii thx but I've always had problems with cracking IDM and Spark Browser doesn't seem safe to my pc

@yaoimazter78 thx it works but most of vids in my waiting list aren't posted on miaopai

@gashupingo THX it works! and really fast with dl within 3s omg /downloading vid like a psychopath/

Announcement, I won't be spamming gif or pic anymore, be aware for FMV spam lol

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

Umm don't know if anyone has posted it already because I haven't got the chance to back track. The last page I was at was page 511. today it's already 525 pages?????!!! What did you guys discuss about?! So scary!!!!

Anyway, the Thailand FM organiser posted the rules to the FM. Quite horrible tbh. No camera whatsoever allowed. Only phone is allowed. Need to buy binoculars then. I'm so disappointed. I was planning to stalk them at the airport afterwards. But if I brought camera, I have to leave it at the "deposit" whatever it is.... I'm super annoyed. 

On top of that, there will probably be a tight security at the airport unlike in China airport. So my chances to see them up close is diminishing little by little. But the good thing is they're gonna open a place before the FM where fans can leave gifts for them. Thinking of buying Johnny's a cap :w00t: or something cute since I like big boy like Johnny with cute toys :wub:

9 hours ago, zhouboy said:

Like I have always said here, whether bromance or romance, I'm glad these two found each other.

My same sentiments! It's just so nice seeing them together - laughing or bantering. :-)

Question, if JY has The Whale Protection Group, what is the name of ZZ's beloved supporters? 

Good day, addicts!

• Like 6

@aeislaeigh @gashupingo Thank you~

@ximichem Haha, after you have completed downloading all, maybe we can compare list of interesting FMV you have made ;) 

@ayasdai Yeah, that's very large gathering. I guess fancam that's on IG when ZZ was arrived was just shooting the inside of the airport? There were many more fans outside the airport which then make the gathering in your photo?

@nedaaa Hahaha, they were very honest on being aroused toward each other. Chen Wen was the only one who thought that they were too honest XD

all: here is ZZ's rehearsal on youtube. What do you think of it?

Spoiler

I think he took the notes too high? At some part, he sounded screaming and he also could not explore his voice range fully? Or am I being mistaken here? I just want the best for ZZ because tonight's performance is very important :tears:

Please, please, please, make such a good impression on the audience tonight, ZZ...

• Like 17

Okay guys, here's my recent list of FMV+Weibo videos of which some of you might see before, I just wanna share (Cuz I just knew how to download this, thanks to gashupingo, and I get hyper)

Enjoy guys, and rip y'all https://www.mediafire.com/folder/akqwkn1xzry95/Shangyin

Edit: @gayyoxx lol seriously my folder piled up to nearly 90 FMV now

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Guys, is there any link to live streaming billboard chinese music awcrowoday?

Here http://v.qq.com/live/p/topic/4894/preview_h5.html#

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Now I understand why JY couldn't convince the airport security to let him meet with the mob fans. And now I am getting too why JY and ZZ never flies together recently... 

Hide contents

0183da13c8fcc3cef55a19949545d688d53f2017

Now I Think understand why both JY and ZZ not in the same flight. Can u imagine if them in same flight, wow i cant. That scary. 

2 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

@gayyoxx Timmy's Dust complete version, rehearsals for later's Billboard Music Festival... (HERE)

Credit: 欧黛丽赫本

EDIT:  Yey!! She posted in back!!! :D Download it NOW... she might take it down again... 

Wow great vocal and i hope when live he can as good as when rehearsal.

Thank you by the wat for the video.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I should add that both ZZ and JY got out of their "hiding" and posted on weibo. ZZ did not even come online for 2 days straight and played LOL instead (which probably explains the mob at the airport).

Basically, JY created a video to thank his fans. He joked about taking a bath on air as a reward. He now has 2 million fans on weibo. In the meantime, ZZ took a selfie on his way to Shenzhen.

thank you for the updates! :cookie: JY really has a way with people. like a people-pleaser? but in a good. maybe his experiences (maybe failures, hardships) in the past made him care too much about others. ZZ on the other hand, I think, is more like: "this is what I want, and love to do, screw those who doesn't like it. screw them haters!", hahaha 

9 hours ago, htuvecila said:

Hide contents

Gosh 1st time I posted something about Jingyu. I liked him so much from Addicted. 

JY didnt choose any company up to now is a smart move. Of coz there is still something that I don't like about his team, for eg, his schedule is a bit repetitive. It's totally a good strategy to raise public awareness on JY for now but in a long run, he needs bigger projects for generic public to accept him and his skill. His "whale protection" squad is sometimes too possessive and aggressive. It's good for his career to have such young and devoted fandom but in order to be accepted as an actor he will need to fill in a big gap between idol and actor. Most of people think JY didnt pick a team due to his free personality, but I always think there is more than that. The fact JY changed his manager once makes me sense he's actually ambitious and smart. He got a lot of support behind the scene from big companies too. Everything that JY and his team did actually works (instagram post to update his daily life, thank you message to fans on weibo when his acct reached 2mils, etc.); they are doing good job to stay connected to fans.

Rumor/ unconfirmed news about JY:

1. He'll open his own studio.

2. He'll create his own clothes line. Material could be wool?! (again without someone backing up I don't think he can find success in fashion industry. I'm leaning toward the theory he has found some sponsors bts due to his marvellous personality and networking).

3. He won't join the drama with Wallace Chung and Angela Baby but a movies instead. 

6 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

JY seems quite self-aware -- he doesn't pick any and all projects or opportunities offered to him (otherwise, he would have signed on with CJD from the start or any other big company that subsequently came with offers). My take is that JY's schedule is so full and "repetitive" because he is still
My conclusion is that JY, whose background is (truthfully) portrayed as being under-educated, restless and with no solid career path in the past, is actually someone with a keen and innate sense of the business and how he could fit in on his own terms. And he works hard (for someone who likes to sleep and be alone, he hasn't really had that luxury much and yet he soldiers on). More than once, he has also mentioned that he is someone without back up and support, so he basically has to continue moving forward as there's no looking back or relying on someone to have your back. That's courage. And finally, he's sincere. As almost everyone has observed, he shows his feelings on his face. He boasts about his looks and his sexiness and talent and whatnot (which I think is an introvert's defence mechanism). He also blurts out the least PR things (like telling everyone at the previous press conference that he has no idea what he is supposed to do in his new program when asked about it on stage). Anti-fans and people who are jealous or wary of his rise may find fault with his straightforwardness, but who truly does not admire sincerity tempered with insecurity and humility?

what you said kind of backed up my theory/observation that JY really had this certain goal, in contrary to what most of us have thought here. He has set his eyes on something but slowly/silently works on it. or maybe he subconsciously do it. His hardships and maybe failures in the past made him the way he is. from how he cares for the fans to how he chooses his projects. like maybe he also had the business mind in choosy stuff? trying to balance out work and personal time. and didn't he mention before that in accepting acting project, what he had in mind was just to to make money. but fame came along with it. and it's kind a obvious that he believes he owe a lot to the fans.

anyway, @estreline!!! is ZZ performing on the Voice China? of is he auditioning?

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, haiyin02 said:

My same sentiments! It's just so nice seeing them together - laughing or bantering. :-)

Question, if JY has The Whale Protection Group, what is the name of ZZ's beloved supporters? 

Good day, addicts!

The Scratchers!? meow! lol sound wrong.

3 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

anyway, @estreline!!! is ZZ performing on the Voice China? of is he auditioning?

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Hide contents

I think he took the notes too high? At some part, he sounded screaming and he also could not explore his voice range fully? Or am I being mistaken here? I just want the best for ZZ because tonight's performance is very important :tears:

Please, please, please, make such a good impression on the audience tonight, ZZ...

oh, it's performance! good luck ZZ!!!!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've listened to it a couple of time and i think he did ok. It didn't say whether the recording was his first rehearsal or his last one. Also, singing in an empty venue will sound different to when it's a full venue. I think he'll do ok. 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, ximichem said:

For one sec you freak me out lol it's rehearsal for today event

but that stage setup is the stage for the voice. and I can see a silhouette of the hand doing the V sign while holding a mic. hehehe

or I'm just imagining things. LOL

• Like 3

On 07/04/2016 at 2:48 AM, Norah said:

Ok so I am actually thinking that we can start a fundraising for a charity (the one I have in mind is Hope For Paws :wub: ) instead of sending gifts to ZZ's address. There are ways to set up a fundraising online and we can then send that to the charity under ZZ's name to show him he got support from Ifans too. Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas on how to start a fundraising ? I know Gofundme is an option. 

On 07/04/2016 at 2:48 AM, Norah said:
On 07/04/2016 at 7:37 AM, ariafoxx said:

and how's that Johnny? Show us!

The entire convos made me giggling and squealing :lol:

hi guys im sooo tired as been so busy.. missed my reading on zhouyu/yuzhou... last nite i was on page 200 something, trying not to miss any pages/news about my darling pair and now i can't help it... flying through pages and landed on page 500 something.. awesome..! some more fan clips of the Happy Camp, missed them so much, can't wait to see more..!  sooo tired, goodnite all, thankyou for all again for all the amazing news  etc on our gorgeous two yuzhou..lol..xx :)))...niteeee catchup in 10hrs haha...zzzzzhhhouyyyyuuuuuuuu!!

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@aeislaeigh @gashupingo Thank you~

@ximichem Haha, after you have completed downloading all, maybe we can compare list of interesting FMV you have made ;) 

@ayasdai Yeah, that's very large gathering. I guess fancam that's on IG when ZZ was arrived was just shooting the inside of the airport? There were many more fans outside the airport which then make the gathering in your photo?

@nedaaa Hahaha, they were very honest on being aroused toward each other. Chen Wen was the only one who thought that they were too honest XD

all: here is ZZ's rehearsal on youtube. What do you think of it?

Hide contents

The high notes at 一粒塵埃 yī lì chén aī right? I think that's the way it is intended. For the most part, the song is tailored to his deeper vocal range. Idk how to describe this properly but I think ZZ's voice sounds like it's being trapped in his chest, not released fully. Yea, I agree that this performance is very important and it is his biggest stage performance so far. Fighting, ZZ!!! ^^

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

The high notes at 一粒塵埃 yī lì chén aī right? I think that's the way it is intended. For the most part, the song is tailored to his deeper vocal range. Idk how to describe this properly but I think ZZ's voice sounds like it's being trapped in his chest, not released fully. Yea, I agree that this performance is very important and it is his biggest stage performance so far. Fighting, ZZ!!! ^^

Yes, that part and when he walked to the dancer too. I think his performance is better on 1:19 and after. Hopefully he can unleash his best performance tonight!

29 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've listened to it a couple of time and i think he did ok. It didn't say whether the recording was his first rehearsal or his last one. Also, singing in an empty venue will sound different to when it's a full venue. I think he'll do ok. 

I hope so! Keeping my best wishes for ZZ.

On another note, on the streaming link there is an actor/idol rank which we can vote? #1 ZZ, #2 JY, #3 EXO etc. is this different than the vote last time which @tea4two has shown us with ZZ being #1 (Idol Award or something)? Or is it the same?

• Like 7

@nedaaa You said you're a baker? I just found out this Weibo video and thought you might like it ^^

Anw, back in track.

If you don't want the folder, you should see at least these:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kk12134cjjvwgui/KidnapSceneWithHilariousSoundEffects.mp4

http://www.mediafire.com/download/za5ixdu9up2kibi/STherapybyUnderpants.mp4

and tag me after watching lol

Edit: Question, should I share my other collected FMVs?

• Like 6