@ximichem  LOL you're right, spending time with not 1 but 2 hotties... I won't mind, if the place look like the one you post and Just because i don't want anyone jealous, right?

Just one question guy. It's been 2 hours, i can't vote, but I saw HJY and ZZ at 1st and 2nd place. I'm dead tired and i need to sleep, but i wanted to vote just one last time. It's not the first time it happen. It's my internet connection or the http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/# site? Did someone else have trouble too?

Spoiler

Er, i can't post pic...

Edited by kaze99
Pic
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Scandani

Hide contents

OMG @ximichem I thought to myself, hah, tonight you do not have anything to make me drool over. I better sleep now. And then you gave me this????

Hands. Check.

Vein. Check.

Feet. Oh yesss feetttttt. CHECK!!!!!!!

Btw, looking at Men's UNO photoshoots, there were several pics of ZZ's abs, and none of Johnny's. Only him in a white transparent Tshirt during the shower shots. With your very good eyes for details, can you prove me that I am wrong?

7864598fjw1f2pi4pt8yvj20ur150gp3.jpg

@elppa Please please subbed the second one, OMG I giggled so much, this is one of the earlier interview, isn't it? When they're still so new with fame and so honest. Gahhhhhh! I can't stop laughing knowing that they're both turned on.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, elppa said:

@ximichem I wish some ZZ fans here could share their feelings about Zhouzhou

Reveal hidden contents

I totally get this. I'm a fangirl of JY on earth-level, but when it comes to Zhouzhou it's out of spaces, beyond the edge oF this universe -level. I could make 10 things I love about JingYu's body easily. I truly love him.

However, to Zhouzhou, I can't even point out how I feel for Zhouzhou exactly. He got me at first sight, then I can't escape.  "addicted" "completely inflatuated" "bewitched"  are some of weak words for my situation. I want to keep my fangirling love for my own, but at the same time, I want to make annoucement to everyone on earth that I hopelessly fall in  fangirling  Love with Xu WeiZhou. I am "addicted" "completely inflatuated" "bewitched" by him that only by looking at his eyelashes is enough to make me happy. 

Reasons I care for JY: ^^

-I come to discover his personality and it's so amazing. ^^  He's honest and scheming-boyish. Cool appearance but his heart is warm, thoughful.

-I'm Aquarius so his unique character, and his intensive and firm desire of freedom which are very rare in showbiz, makes he stands out among hundred young artists, are two things I value the most about JingYu, and hope that he could keep it till the end. Sometime I think I could understand some aspects of JY.

-I care for JY for the sake of ZZ. ZZ seems to be cared and care to JY so much. So is JY, as he doesn't have many close ones. As long as they're better together, I'm more than happy.

Can I still join this discussion :P

Spoiler

Ah yes... hubby ZZ. Where to start.
I think what caught my eye first wasn't ZZ himself, but BLY. I usually don't like the uke as much as the seme in BL stories, but that's the thing, BLY doesn't really have any of those typical uke tropes and characteristics. His coldness (one of my favourite lines is "If you're a human, then write human words"), strength, and charisma all made me like his character so much more than GH. But moving on to the important things...
When I watched the BTS videos, I was surprised by how talented, bright, funny, and lively he was. At that time, what I loved about him the most was that he seemed to be having a genuinely good time filming this series. That smile and laugh is to die for.

But the thing that made me fall completely was his old band and guitar cover videos. I'm one of those girls who used to listen to jrock all throughout high school, so for me, the electric guitar is like a holy artifact. A good guitar solo in a good song can catch my heart in an instant and that's exactly what happened with ZZ. (I'm still crossing my fingers that he'll release a rock song someday...)

After that, I feel like every single thing, every tidbit of information about him just made me like him even more. He likes games, I'm a video game nerd. He likes jrock, I like jrock. He likes cats, I like cats. The list goes on. His kindness and manners is A+ whether it's with fans or interviewers. He's perceptive and like he said in the YYT interview, he's the type who knows when to be silly and when to be serious, which is a quality that I think is really important for everyone in general to have imo

Let's not forget about his appearance. The right height, a nice body that's not too muscular (I'm not a huge fan of big muscles), a face that isn't overly handsome, etc etc etc.
But yeah. I feel like I can keep going on for days but I'll end it here. :wub:

( PS this doesn't mean that I hate JY or anything. I definitely don't like JY as much, but I don't dislike him either. I guess I'm neutral about him. Why? (JY fans don't kill me) Probably because he isn't really that talented, a bit of a doof (in a good way though), and always talks about how handsome he is... :/ And while I admit he's got a great face, I just don't think it's my type. I also can't ship Yuzhou, but that's because I just can't bring myself to ship real people together at all. I can ship characters, but not real people who are probably not together (why lie to myself? that's just my opinion). I can totally get where you fangirls/fanboys are coming from though, and I'm not against it. I just can't board the ship. I didn't buy a ticket. D: I do enjoy seeing them together though!)

Ok, back to translating the novel. ^^;

• Like 16

30 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Btw, looking at Men's UNO photoshoots, there were several pics of ZZ's abs, and none of Johnny's. Only him in a white transparent Tshirt during the shower shots. With your very good eyes for details, can you prove me that I am wrong?

okay, here's the thing

Spoiler

veins and collarbone

Spoiler

12966312_250304625314212_335979680_n.jpg12966757_250304601980881_2117860295_n.jp

deep chest gutter

Spoiler

12966818_250304628647545_547418791_n.jpg

super thin shorts and thighs

Spoiler

12953266_250304611980880_1062336206_o.jp006pw94Kjw1f1w9ncb21xj30d30k5dh6.jpg

About the muscles

Spoiler

006pw94Kjw1f2g2h6eew6j30dc0k03zw.jpg

Let's assume that ZZ's muscles are JY's priority, he used to be muscular but then he thinned out saying it suited his image as a model, and therefore he doesn't have time/or care to work out for muscular build; or! working out may affect certain muscles devoting to jiujitsu

JY and JY manip

Spoiler

@kakelet thumbs up for sharing your thought

ZZ for you

Spoiler

• Like 12

My point is that this journey, from not knowing each other at all, to intense, sheltered, extremely close-quarted life, to complete exposion to everyone, to being banned and not knowing what to do. I don't know if I'm being dramatic on their part, but for these young men, everything has changed as a result. And no matter what type of feelings they have for each other this journey must have played havoc on those feelings. So if anything, I can see JY & ZZ being confused. Like JY said, though, they are like brothers-in-arms, like two soldiers who've fought side by side on a battlefield and forever share that bond, that experience which no one else can understand. It's what makes these two so very fascinating to me.

I agree with your detailed observation, @charlie10. JY and ZZ experienced everything in an accelerated pace.

Their filming Addicted made them accelerated their relationship from strangers to "lovers", resulting in a very magnetic closeness; magnetic both to them and to viewers. This in itself is a remarkable feat because as @sohocomo has said, even real life, long time couples sometime do not share their level of synchronisation.

If only the ban did not happen, they might have time to process their closeness slowly and the result either the bond will be dissipated slowly as time goes by or strengthened by their condition and mutual attraction. But the ban happened, followed by fame, opportunities, attacks and emotional roller coaster that follow. Only they can understand whatever they are feeling now, and that caused the already existing bond intensified.

They are like two metals which had been turned into temporary magnets and then underwent extreme conditions which might turn them into absolute magnets. Now, what the label of this magnetic bond in our human vocabulary is according to the interpreter. :) 

I'm so worried about Zhou live performance. He got experience but this is his first performance in such a big event. I feel so wrong while watching Zhou reaching out for a girl - (dancer) :sweatingbullets:

@elppa to be honest, I am worried too. Is it common for someone like  ZZ, a newcomer whose album has not been released yet, to perform in an event as grand as this? Well, I hope that tomorrow ZZ can perform well, astound the audience and gain their respect. Let us hope so :) 

and op vid from @nedaaa's post LOLLLL richard simmons hilarious

OMG, is this the full op vid? Someone, please, download this and upload it somewhere else? @gashupingo or anyone else please? :D 

• Like 11

ZZ gif spam for anyone know how to download Weibo videos

Spoiler

There're so many Weibo vids I need to share, please, anyone?

Edit: OMG When was it????

Spoiler

ed1fd702gw1f2l0prgdoqg20520dd7wi.gif

Cr: 一洲一饭 <- tbh, this acc I just found, full of ZZ's portrait/zoom-in face pic, like this

Spoiler

ed1fd702gw1f1z3c0dpkyj20hs0vkn0e.jpg

and this

ed1fd702gw1f24eyy3to4j20hs0vkacb.jpged1fd702gw1f213odvr41j20hs0tm41i.jpged1fd702gw1f26l5zh12sj20hs0vkqem.jpged1fd702gw1f2ap245uunj20hs0vkws7.jpged1fd702gw1f2ap224co4j20hs0vkqaa.jpg

Soooo many ZZ's pic like these OMGGGGG

EDIT: I desperately need to know how to download Weibo vid cuz I found a 35sec video of JY practices jiusitsu and he's having fun like a child at the playground TTATT LINK

• Like 15

2 hours ago, elppa said:

Here is gifted for all you guys. YY Engsub Interview part 1 and please upvote for the subbing team on youtube. They're JY-bias, as I check their fb.

Please enjoy it and tell me anything come up in your mind, Please add my name so that I could track back. I love to read eryone comments ^^ ( you guys post much faster than my reading 's speed)

T

@ximichem I wish some ZZ fans here could share their feelings about Zhouzhou

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I do wonder, what was it like after filming such a scene, three times, to then go sleep in the same bed... 

That is it ! Their ingenuousness when they explained how they experienced playing the kissing scene, it is amazing.

"We went with the flow"

I think I remember they already said so in another interview probably as early as this one. But go to sleep in the same bed after "having gone with the flow", is such a good idea !

We could suggest ZZ to compose a song on that theme, with a chorus line like "go with the flow" or so...

• Like 12

7 hours ago, may said:

i like them both too. . I think we are not really comparing as what the many weibo fans did. If you go in and read many of them are ridiculous. We are just discussing why it happens that way. Why ZZ don't have the fair and good treatment from his company. I normally avoid reading fans comments in weibo except some that i know is true fans who only for ZZ and wont do harm to JY too.

So we are here for good and we are not creating JY vs ZZ.  No need to sad. :-)

I'm not talking about people here in this thread, like you said, I mean weibo fans. I believe members here 100% very supportive to our boys. 

• Like 7

Good morning to who just wake up and have a good evening to who just got home from work/school

Spoiler

please don't curse me, blame the OP  for speeding up the gif

Spoiler

49209207jw1f2na0nqgeqg209w045h42.gif49209207jw1f2na0oas2og208j045jzx.gif49209207jw1f2na0srf0bg209m06gqv7.gif49209207jw1f2na121c2ag208i05wx6w.gif49209207jw1f2na8fww06g209205vhdy.gif49209207jw1f2na8lhvzmg20b4069e83.gif

Updating FMV

Drenched BGM by Wanting

Force (ABO setting) holy richard simmons tempted

S** Therapy (by Underpants, the photoshop master-nim) mother richard simmons OMFGGGGGG the scene starts with chains and tools TTATT my mental!

Edit:

LOL I don't understand atm but it's hilarious this manip

Spoiler

• Like 15

4 hours ago, ximichem said:

I'm drowning myself with ZZ fancams

This is why I love JY TTATT

[Weibo fanacc

#黄景瑜# 有一张糊了,但我还是要发。这个boy最后要离开的时候,看到旁边有很多饭等他,突然转身向我们这边走过来,双手合掌说谢谢大家来看我,谢谢。大家拜拜。[泪][泪][泪]

--

When he was about to leave, nearby there're lots of fans still waiting for him, suddenly he turned around and came to us, hands together saying thank you for coming to see me, thank you.

Wahhhhhhh...so nice of our whale to do this ***hugs***

• Like 9

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

I'm going to celebrate my 100th post here (wow, that went fast! Yay for me!) by being a little random again.

how they've been affected by filming Addicted.

Because they met for the first time in like Oct or Nov last year right? (When ZZ thought JY was a little reluctant and 'gangsta'. Which means he probably found him a bit intimidating at first... )

ingAnd then, it seems they started sharing a bed almost immediately, right?

filming AND sharing a bed with someone for two months. Hanging out 24/7, in such extreme close proximity.).

Perhaps they didn't always share a bed exactly like this, but who knows?

Hide contents

giphy.gif

So, they live in this bubble, this very small world, with very few people for a couple of months.

then the ban happened, making everything 83047397 times as strange.

It's no wonder they can't always control their feelings (I just HAVE to post this again).

For the record, I just like JY and ZZ both. And preferably together, in some capacity. I love JY's casual cockiness with a very dorky heart and I love ZZ's dorky, happy, sweet yet self-assured and stubborn ways. They're both damn adorable. :)

@charlie10  I edited here your fantastic 1OOth post, because I want to thank you for, and ask you about this

??????

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

@gayyoxx Timmy's Dust complete version, rehearsals for later's Billboard Music Festival... (HERE)

Credit: 欧黛丽赫本

OMGGGGGGG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! /Download with lightning speed/ (just right click ans save as.. wow how easy)

edit: /I DIED/

-hips movement, shoulder movement *gasp for air*

-the last 2 sentences, spoken LIVE! OMG, can y'all imagine the cameraman zoom-in that moment and be like ZZ speaking to us fan OMGOMGOMG would he be wearing vest/suit or what kind of clothes?! I can see his hair has grown more, would that be for this event? To brush up his hair and freaking hairstylist have mercy on us fan fragile heart OMG I'm so hyper atm 

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ gif spam for anyone know how to download Weibo videos

Reveal hidden contents

There're so many Weibo vids I need to share, please, anyone

EDIT: I desperately need to know how to download Weibo vid cuz I found a 35sec video of JY practices jiusitsu and he's having fun like a child at the playground TTATT LINK

you can use IDM (Software) or install Baidu Spark Browser...

*btw tahank you for your zz gif spam~~ :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

Ummm...if you are using android phone it is pretty easy. 

Open miaopai in google chrome...play the video and on the video screen press firmly...a pop out of Save Video will appear... Press... Voila! video is saved in your Downloads folder

I screencaptured one example 

• Like 6