1 hour ago, ryan88 said:

Why they Laughed ? I dont get it. Is he come to toilet ??

Yup, from the entrance, the fans were already following Johnny with two burly bodyguards on each side of him and another one, I think, who is following him. Little did the fans know that they were heading to the toilet first and when the fans saw that, it got a big laugh from them who I believe are all girls, and they just have to stop on their tracks and whoa!! men's toilet, we're off limits girls.. hahahah

40 minutes ago, Scandani said:

get better soon, aeislaeigh. I love your updates (except maybe for the airport pics :D ).

Do you mean the ones where he looks so exhausted? Yeah, sorry about that though, couldn't find decent ones. But looking at the photos where he was being security checked already, he looks okay compared to the ones before that. He really just needs rest, Timmy, sleep, Timmy,  yummy food, Timmy and I believe he'll be alright for tomorrow's Billboard Music Festival... :w00t:

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, ryan88 said:

Ah thanks god he's not traveling by himself alone. 

I like both of them but sometimes I feel kinda sad if someone trying to compare Between JY and Zz. 

i like them both too. . I think we are not really comparing as what the many weibo fans did. If you go in and read many of them are ridiculous. We are just discussing why it happens that way. Why ZZ don't have the fair and good treatment from his company. I normally avoid reading fans comments in weibo except some that i know is true fans who only for ZZ and wont do harm to JY too.

So we are here for good and we are not creating JY vs ZZ.  No need to sad. :-)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Uhhh, have you guys forgotten a point that JY has more wb fans because of his acting in Addicted? I really don't think JY is more popular with the locals mainly because of the looks. They are charmed by his personality and the acting in Addicted. It's the moving part, not the still part of him haha.

That's why if you just take their photo, many ppl would say they prefer ZZ or FengSong. Even I have proven this with my colleagues and friends.

Yeah that is the reason too. Because of his character in Addicted, he surely gain more fans. But JY have this kind of look that China prefer compare to ZZ. Like me, as a Malaysian, we have this criteria that Malaysian prefer. It's not because of the photo itself, my sister watch their interview still saying that ZZ and Feng Song have more look compare to JY. Ofc she didn't see the web series itself.  And also, ZZ personality is so bright, active, and more idol like. While Jingyu is cool and handsome. What I means is, ZZ look is more international prefer if we didn't include their character in Addicted.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

a huge part of me thinks the same way. this is what I have always believed from the start. but something in me just want to ship them, maybe just for fun. as what we always do with friends regardless if their of the same gender or not. or I want to see them really be "together". either way, I'm cool with that. personal lives are private lives for each of us.

and speaking in a personal perspective and experience as a guy, I have friends I act the same way as how JY and ZZ does together. and there aren't any romantic or intimate feeling beyond friendship. just being bros. but there are others who are also close to me and somehow admitted feeling something towards me. same goes with female friends. (I'm not bragging or saying I'm good looking or anything like that)

maybe this second reason/experience led me to shipping JY and ZZ. like I have always said here, whether bromance or romance, I'm glad these two found each other.

about the novel, did I mention before that after reading some of the translations and summaries, I said to my self: "this is not romantic-comedy, this is erotic-comedy!" hahaha

Like you i also "interact" the same way with close friends...gay or straight....and i'm married. How you interact with friends depends on how comfortable you feel around them. Doesn't have to be anything sexual or romantic. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@zhouboy

I can't keep track of everything too! lol! But I believe some of the key things are:

1. JY finally updated his weibo

2. Both ZZ and JY are attending a music award ceremony in Shenzhen. ZZ should get an award tomorrow.

these cheered me up! especialy no.2. oh and what did JY posted? hehehe 

10 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Uhhh, have you guys forgotten a point that JY has more wb fans because of his acting in Addicted? I really don't think JY is more popular with the locals mainly because of the looks. They are charmed by his personality and the acting in Addicted. It's the moving part, not the still part of him haha.

That's why if you just take their photo, many ppl would say they prefer ZZ or FengSong. Even I have proven this with my colleagues and friends.

yep, at first looking at the cast in the series, FengSong was like a head turner then ZZ. pretty faces. and I think JY's role as GH also played a role in his fanbase. bad boy, who actually just a playful boy, who's gone soft only for someone. I remembered a friend who was greeted by his girlfriend with: "thanks for being a richard simmons to everyone except me.", though the boy part was also JY himself and not jud GH.

since you guys mentioned about ZZ's management not being good at handling their artists, could it be that JY has foreseen/was warned about this that's why he did not sign with them?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Like you i also "interact" the same way with close friends...gay or straight....and i'm married. How you interact with friends depends on how comfortable you feel around them. Doesn't have to be anything sexual or romantic. 

yes, couldn't agree more.

• Like 2

I'll update link removed with Part 3/? hopefully tomorrow or the day after (after I move to my 3rd hotel...:sweatingbullets:).
Until then, here's an excerpt that I was actually proud of after rereading it.

Excerpt:

fanfiction removed

I noticed that my stories are less about actual events, and more about how these two react to such events. I don't know...I guess I've always been more on the domestic!couples side of things. Have never been too good with writing 'adventurous' stories. Oh well, haha.

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Aye aye, agree! I find his acting in Addicted is pretty impressive, am not saying that ZZ's acting is not. I just love all the different expressions that he has in the drama, gosh if the series just showing beautiful boys who can not act, why would we be so addicted?

Thanks for reminding me this gashupingo.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh yeah. ZZ was not alone. He had been leaving Beijing with two staffs: the guy with hat and glasses (his friend/assistant?) and a lady in jeans (his manager?). The lady is right beside ZZ when he arrived at Shenzhen.

But, I still think it is time for ZZ to hire bodyguards, like two big, burly men that carve way for JY now. Not only staffs and manager.

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ witht the glasses guy and jeans lady

Edit on "not allowed to bring camera" rule:

I never attended a fan meeting so please bear with me but what is the reason of this rule? Is it because some company purchase the rights to air the fans meeting or something like that?

I have only attended Japanese FM in Japan so I dont know about Chinese FM but the strictly no video/audio/photo policy is very, very much implemented over there. It is mostly to ensure that DVD sales for the FM wont be compromise and also to protect the artists. Since these are live events it is unavoidable that something unexpected may come up (like convo that are not edited or spur of the moment reactions) and they can prevent these from going viral. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

Host: Do you have a habit of watching dramas?Or are there any dramas that you are watching now?
Andy: Yes. I do watch dramas like Descendants of the sun..or Shangyin.Are you watching it?
Host: Huh?
Andy: Shangyin
Host: Shangyin?
Andy:*laugh* nvm, you don't get it.It's a web series, but it got banned.
Host: ohh...
Host 2: What's the name?
Andy: Shangyin, Shangyin, Shangyin
Host2: Ohh..Shangyin

(omg even Andy Lau is watching XD)

OMG My NO.1 favourite Hong Kong actor Andy watched "Addicted"! tumblr_mvr8id268b1sgbwzho1_250.gif

Awwww zhouzhou no longer MIA.

Current status ---> busy searching for all his latest photos while smiling Like An Idiot 21.gif

• Like 18

1 minute ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I have only attended Japanese FM in Japan so I dont know about Chinese FM but the strictly no video/audio/photo policy is very, very much implemented over there. It is mostly to ensure that DVD sales for the FM wont be compromise and also to protect the artists. Since these are live events it is unavoidable that something unexpected may come up (like convo that are not edited or spur of the moment reactions) and they can prevent these from going viral. 

But... but... but... these moments are what make the Thailand FM is more precious... So many research projects will be closed if we do not have these kind of research materials :tears:

Oh well. I hope that if there is official FM video, the producers will not cut out any close interactions between JY and ZZ. After all, the FM is in Thailand, not in China, right? Instead, they should emphasis it with slow motion. Yes! Slow motion everywhere!!! :w00t:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

these cheered me up! especialy no.2. oh and what did JY posted? hehehe 

yep, at first looking at the cast in the series, FengSong was like a head turner then ZZ. pretty faces. and I think JY's role as GH also played a role in his fanbase. bad boy, who actually just a playful boy, who's gone soft only for someone. I remembered a friend who was greeted by his girlfriend with: "thanks for being a richard simmons to everyone except me.", though the boy part was also JY himself and not jud GH.

since you guys mentioned about ZZ's management not being good at handling their artists, could it be that JY has foreseen/was warned about this that's why he did not sign with them?

I should add that both ZZ and JY got out of their "hiding" and posted on weibo. ZZ did not even come online for 2 days straight and played LOL instead (which probably explains the mob at the airport).

Basically, JY created a video to thank his fans. He joked about taking a bath on air as a reward. He now has 2 million fans on weibo. In the meantime, ZZ took a selfie on his way to Shenzhen.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy's appearance in the 16th Annual Billboard Music Festival on April 9, 2016.

Hide contents

Credit:  音乐风云榜

006aom_XQgw1f2pmrv1bgdj30ku0u4q5x.jpg

(Admin. please allow quote this image : it is for academic demo purpose)

INVINCIBLE was one of the slogan associated with Michael Jackson's world tour.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sixte said:

I wonder if, finally, all this was not plotted from the beginning to make the ROW (rest of the world) know and like China more. Indeed, even with the bad aspect (the ban), it makes people all over the world to sympathise with Chinese boys, and this is a HUGE improvement in China's image.

Everybody has understood since long time, that the best publicity for a work of art is its banning. Think to Sade, Beaudelaire, Joyce, Burroughs, what would be their fame without the problems they had with censors ?

interesting theory, though from my understanding Shangyin is not the first bl themed series being banned, so maybe that's not the whole point of the banning itself. Some have mentioned before on several theories for the banning and I tend to agree more with control. When viewers are small number, you would not pay attention to this small budget series, but when the viewers are so large, it's harder to control the masses hence the banning. Knowing that some bl related theme had been aired in China too even with second seasons, though some get banned for the next season. You have quite impressive reading of the classic literature as your back up. And here I am find it so hard to make an essay for Hans Scherfig's novel. I feel so illiterate.

and am giving you this screenshot

Spoiler

I think this is his first expression of knowing that he is loved by GH, look at that smile. He knows, and he enjoys the attention.

Or do you have any other scene in mind?

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.44.

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

Spoiler

Gosh 1st time I posted something about Jingyu. I liked him so much from Addicted. 

JY didnt choose any company up to now is a smart move. Of coz there is still something that I don't like about his team, for eg, his schedule is a bit repetitive. It's totally a good strategy to raise public awareness on JY for now but in a long run, he needs bigger projects for generic public to accept him and his skill. His "whale protection" squad is sometimes too possessive and aggressive. It's good for his career to have such young and devoted fandom but in order to be accepted as an actor he will need to fill in a big gap between idol and actor. Most of people think JY didnt pick a team due to his free personality, but I always think there is more than that. The fact JY changed his manager once makes me sense he's actually ambitious and smart. He got a lot of support behind the scene from big companies too. Everything that JY and his team did actually works (instagram post to update his daily life, thank you message to fans on weibo when his acct reached 2mils, etc.); they are doing good job to stay connected to fans.

Rumor/ unconfirmed news about JY:

1. He'll open his own studio.

2. He'll create his own clothes line. Material could be wool?! (again without someone backing up I don't think he can find success in fashion industry. I'm leaning toward the theory he has found some sponsors bts due to his marvellous personality and networking).

3. He won't join the drama with Wallace Chung and Angela Baby but a movies instead. 

• Like 19

It is startling to see the mob of fans waiting at the airport for the boys. The fame they have achieved is astounding, especially ZZ when he just faced a critical moment in time and resurfaced again. Tbh, watching both boys rise to fame, I have to say that there is a lot more appeal than just looks that pull people to them. They are both young, considered to be in the peak of their life at the moment with years to go still before they retire. 

Both boys are absolutely handsome in their own right with great bodies and stature not to count the sudden fame they have received. It seems like the spotlight on them has made them come out as among the few highly sought after bachelors. 

I guess that is why there are so many screaming girls around with several fanboys as well. 

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, guhai said:

I'll update Can You Tell 'Wo Ai Ni'? with Part 3/? hopefully tomorrow or the day after (after I move to my 3rd hotel...:sweatingbullets:).
Until then, here's an excerpt that I was actually proud of after rereading it.

@guhai For you as well - I'm clapping like a 2 year old - "New story for my imagination...YAY!!!!"  (My own imagination is stuck in a land of middle aged angst and conflict these days :sweatingbullets: - I need something to pull me out of it every now and then :lol:)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

It is startling to see the mob of fans waiting at the airport for the boys. The fame they have achieved is astounding, especially ZZ when he just faced a critical moment in time and resurfaced again. Tbh, watching both boys rise to fame, I have to say that there is a lot more appeal than just looks that pull people to them. They are both young, considered to be in the peak of their life at the moment with years to go still before they retire. 

Both boys are absolutely handsome in their own right with great bodies and stature not to count the sudden fame they have received. It seems like the spotlight on them has made them come out as among the few highly sought after bachelors. 

I guess that is why there are so many screaming girls around with several fanboys as well. 

Looks like Johnny is being "upgraded" to VIP status and will go through a different route away from the awaiting fans. This is the second time this has happened. Seems like airports only take extra measure when they realise how crazy the crowd is for ZZ. JY kinda benefited from that. Now, I wonder how the fans who waited for hours will feel.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:7912e340b9a5bcc6e0226ba5bd5d7381

• Like 7