I'm drowning myself with ZZ fancams

This is why I love JY TTATT

[Weibo fanacc

#黄景瑜# 有一张糊了,但我还是要发。这个boy最后要离开的时候,看到旁边有很多饭等他,突然转身向我们这边走过来,双手合掌说谢谢大家来看我,谢谢。大家拜拜。[泪][泪][泪]

--

When he was about to leave, nearby there're lots of fans still waiting for him, suddenly he turned around and came to us, hands together saying thank you for coming to see me, thank you.

6d83a1d7jw1f2piftdj9hj20vy0pm450.jpg6d83a1d7jw1f2pifsces6j210e0qo44h.jpg

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, addicted2addicted said:

Andy Lau watches ADDICTED?!! You guys don't know how big this is!! He is arguably the most popular actor in China / Hong Kong. He is worth 96million net worth. He has a lot of influence in the showbiz industry. The fact that he singled out Shangyin out of all the shows that he is watching means he really likes the show. I bet JY and ZZ will be overjoyed to hear this. I may be overreaching when I say this but I hope Andy has enough influence to get the ban lifted lol. (if he really wants to see Season 2)

It's so good to hear someone as big as Andy Lau who is a fan of the show. Does anyone know who else in the Chinese celeb world who has said nice things about the show?

PRECISELY! the highlighted

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Uhhh, have you guys forgotten a point that JY has more wb fans because of his acting in Addicted? I really don't think JY is more popular with the locals mainly because of the looks. They are charmed by his personality and the acting in Addicted. It's the moving part, not the still part of him haha.

That's why if you just take their photo, many ppl would say they prefer ZZ or FengSong. Even I have proven this with my colleagues and friends.

I find JY very charismatic and versatile. And uh... sexy. His personality is also pretty unique. ZZ is pretty boy-next-door. Many people like this kind too. 

But together, their chemistry is definitely something else - on screen or off. I would hate to see them not work together in future. It would be a great loss to cinema!

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Eventhough I don't understand wholly Cantonese but I'm sure about the last part lollll Maybe some of you have seen this but I just wanna share it again >"<

ANDY LAU! I bow to youuuuuu

Shangyin it's Shangyin!

I'm always the unlucky girl because it says the video is unavailable for me T_T

• Like 2

@htuvecila 

I was dragged into this, my friend is a YuZhou crazy fan, I dare say, but it's interesting so I don't mind. I'm not really a fan, support them maybe, just say, at the moment, I'm kinda XWZ-bias. 

HJY has his problems too but he somehow be able to keep them in check to a certain level. He's got a gift for this, he just needs more experience. It seems he's trying things to draft his future plan. Many people might take it the wrong way when I said HJY didn't want to be tied down, I didn't mean that he's a freedom  chaser but he's someone wants to be a person who takes initiative, to be in control. He may open his own studio and it suits him better IMO. 

XWZ, may God be with him, let's wait for his official album and see how things will turn out. 

A sidenote, XWZ's livestream some moments ago was disaster, it was worse than having nothing.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, htuvecila said:

Hide contents

Gosh 1st time I posted something about Jingyu. I liked him so much from Addicted. 

JY didnt choose any company up to now is a smart move. Of coz there is still something that I don't like about his team, for eg, his schedule is a bit repetitive. It's totally a good strategy to raise public awareness on JY for now but in a long run, he needs bigger projects for generic public to accept him and his skill. His "whale protection" squad is sometimes too possessive and aggressive. It's good for his career to have such young and devoted fandom but in order to be accepted as an actor he will need to fill in a big gap between idol and actor. Most of people think JY didnt pick a team due to his free personality, but I always think there is more than that. The fact JY changed his manager once makes me sense he's actually ambitious and smart. He got a lot of support behind the scene from big companies too. Everything that JY and his team did actually works (instagram post to update his daily life, thank you message to fans on weibo when his acct reached 2mils, etc.); they are doing good job to stay connected to fans.

JY seems quite self-aware -- he doesn't pick any and all projects or opportunities offered to him (otherwise, he would have signed on with CJD from the start or any other big company that subsequently came with offers). My take is that JY's schedule is so full and "repetitive" because he is still somehow thinking that all this is a dream and may disappear one day, so he's doing as much as he could now. His fear of lack of freedom is one consideration but I think he is smart enough to know that these seemingly endless opportunities in front of him now is something he has to grab with both hands because you never know when they would stop coming. I think he essentially said that in one of his (I've lost count) interviews.

Appearances at different events and magazine shoots not only give him the exposure but also earn him money in the short-term. Maybe he thinks that as long as he has opportunities for exposure and earning, he would do as much as he could tolerate. On the other hand, his choice of jobs (like his slew of reality shows) are all high-profiled ones -- already in a span of weeks, he has made acquaintance with some of the top artistes and bosses in the industry. Some may not know him personally but many now know his name and face because this newbie (so awesomely handsome and nonchalant) shared their exclusive stage. All these repeated exposure has even put him in an actual dead-tree prominent Beijing newspaper (they gave him a 3-page spread in their entertainment section). All this in a span of a month or two -- it is amazing, exhausting for both him and us! 

I feel that his "team" is not much of a team... assistants, helpers, coordinators, bodyguards. I really don't think the purple-haired lady is his agent per se (who markets and promotes him and selects his jobs for him) - more like middle-person/liaison who knows how the entertainment industry and its logistics work. Agents also don't really follow their artists everywhere on such a punishing schedule -- they need to do agenty things behind the scenes, right?

My conclusion is that JY, whose background is (truthfully) portrayed as being under-educated, restless and with no solid career path in the past, is actually someone with a keen and innate sense of the business and how he could fit in on his own terms. And he works hard (for someone who likes to sleep and be alone, he hasn't really had that luxury much and yet he soldiers on). More than once, he has also mentioned that he is someone without back up and support, so he basically has to continue moving forward as there's no looking back or relying on someone to have your back. That's courage. And finally, he's sincere. As almost everyone has observed, he shows his feelings on his face. He boasts about his looks and his sexiness and talent and whatnot (which I think is an introvert's defence mechanism). He also blurts out the least PR things (like telling everyone at the previous press conference that he has no idea what he is supposed to do in his new program when asked about it on stage). Anti-fans and people who are jealous or wary of his rise may find fault with his straightforwardness, but who truly does not admire sincerity tempered with insecurity and humility?

I think I've just talked myself into liking him more. >.<|||

• Like 21

@sohocomo I really want to know their type of blood and what time werre they born. My sis has AB type, and was born on 19th Oct, She is utterly typical as a Libra and AB type. what a miserable mix, for me!  I do know about headache when living and (sometime) sharing one bed with a Libra. 

@gayyoxx I failed for the live stream. Internet connection is always my rival. (I still pay for it, so painful)

Here is gifted for all you guys. YY Engsub Interview part 1 and please upvote for the subbing team on youtube. They're JY-bias, as I check their fb.

Spoiler

:)) Wen was the only one who was able to keep his mind sound =)) and Zhouzhou, you're so busted! Busted! :w00t: 

but CUTENESS OVERLOADED!!! :wub::wub:

Please enjoy it and tell me anything come up in your mind, Please add my name so that I could track back. I love to read eryone comments ^^ ( you guys post much faster than my reading 's speed)

Tomorrow's event. Oh, all the angels, buddist, and Saints, please bless our boys, and pour us sugar, and awesomeness and hotness. I need to be trained for HC

10 hours ago, ximichem said:

Sorry, nope ^^ I'm initally JY's and still.

Reasons I care for ZZ:

-I come to discover his personality and it's so beautiful.

-I'm Leo, and always have good relationship/affection/connection/impression with Libra. Most of my online friends are Libra, we barely meet but do have stronger bond than my other-Zodiac friends. 

-I care for ZZ for the sake of JY >"<

but tbh, for example, when I watch interviews/photoshoot/ and of course the series, I just have certain level of fangirling (sudden scream, fall of my bed, scratching wall, freak out my dogs) over ZZ, like "Aww, why so cute (capitalized)?" or like "Who the heck gives him that (clothes, stuffs)?" But when it comes to JY, I literally die. I fangirl over ZZ and switch in speaking/richard simmons in Chinese, but when it comes to JY, I speak random multilanguages tho. IDK, there's no specific way to describe TTvTT

@ximichem I wish some ZZ fans here could share their feelings about Zhouzhou

Spoiler

I totally get this. I'm a fangirl of JY on earth-level, but when it comes to Zhouzhou it's out of spaces, beyond the edge oF this universe -level. I could make 10 things I love about JingYu's body easily. I truly love him.

However, to Zhouzhou, I can't even point out how I feel for Zhouzhou exactly. He got me at first sight, then I can't escape.  "addicted" "completely inflatuated" "bewitched"  are some of weak words for my situation. I want to keep my fangirling love for my own, but at the same time, I want to make annoucement to everyone on earth that I hopelessly fall in  fangirling  Love with Xu WeiZhou. I am "addicted" "completely inflatuated" "bewitched" by him that only by looking at his eyelashes is enough to make me happy. 

Reasons I care for JY: ^^

-I come to discover his personality and it's so amazing. ^^  He's honest and scheming-boyish. Cool appearance but his heart is warm, thoughful.

-I'm Aquarius so his unique character, and his intensive and firm desire of freedom which are very rare in showbiz, makes he stands out among hundred young artists, are two things I value the most about JingYu, and hope that he could keep it till the end. Sometime I think I could understand some aspects of JY.

-I care for JY for the sake of ZZ. ZZ seems to be cared and care to JY so much. So is JY, as he doesn't have many close ones. As long as they're better together, I'm more than happy.

• Like 22

It's auto-translate guys, not me XD

[Weibo] 160409 1:14 Share a dirty night practicing surgery whale[A Dream surprised]

Alert: For those who are vulnerable to thighs, RIP you LOL

Spoiler

0069TduXgw1f2psq9ig53j30ku0bpdh6.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqdh4a8j30ku0bp75m.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqdb6ctj30ku0bpwfq.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqdmot8j30ku0bpdh7.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqf4uz5j30ku0bp0u0.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqg06buj30ku0bpgmx.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqbsxo3j30ku0bpjsq.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqgr0xmj30ku0bpgmt.jpg

Cr:  鲸鱼粥酱 (160409

JY, keep doing what you love!

Edit: In case y'all haven't seen this from ViVi (JY's manager)

Spoiler

67eb87eajw1f2pq984ydcj21w02ioqva.jpg

• Like 19

25 minutes ago, elppa said:

Hide contents

I totally get this. I'm a fangirl of JY on earth-level, but when it comes to Zhouzhou it's out of spaces, beyond the edge oF this universe -level. I could make 10 things I love about JingYu's body easily. I truly love him.

However, to Zhouzhou, I can't even point out how I feel for Zhouzhou exactly. He got me at first sight, then I can't escape.  "addicted" "completely inflatuated" "bewitched"  are some of weak words for my situation. I want to keep my fangirling love for my own, but at the same time, I want to make annoucement to everyone on earth that I hopelessly fall in  fangirling  Love with Xu WeiZhou. I am "addicted" "completely inflatuated" "bewitched" by him that only by looking at his eyelashes is enough to make me happy. 

-I come to discover his personality and it's so amazing. ^^  He's honest and scheming-boyish. Cool appearance but his heart is warm, thoughful.

-I'm Aquarius so his unique character, and his intensive and firm desire of freedom which are very rare in showbiz, makes he stands out among hundred young artists, are two things I value the most about JingYu, and hope that he could keep it till the end. Sometime I think I could understand some aspects of JY.

-I care for JY for the sake of ZZ. ZZ seems to be cared and care to JY so much. So is JY, as he doesn't have many close ones. As long as they're better together, I'm more than happy.

LOL! We should follow this pattern XD Let's spend a page for confession!

anw, guys..

ZZ LEFT COMMENT ON WEIBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

005Rq2Nvjw1f2pt9vw96wj30qo0qodi2.jpg

Cr: 糯米糕xxxi

Edit:

JY wouldn't so such thing to ZZ!!!

Spoiler

675bcbf5jw1f1gn5dc6rdg208w08w4qq.gif

Cr: wwwook

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, elppa said:

Hide contents

Thank you @elppa for the video! Seems like I can stop subbing it haha it's hard to do it alone >< Anyway since I'm ZZ-biased, (actually I'm a mix of both, I can be ZZ-biased and JY-biased at times) but just going to share how I feel towards ZZ

Spoiler

At first, I was attracted to ZZ for his cuteness that he portrayed in Addicted BTS. I usually don't go for cute guys, but he's different. You know, cute but manly at the same time. He's also a warm person, so as someone who's cold, I easily fall for his charms. I like that he surprises me every single time, like the first time I knew he can knit, I was amazed since I can't even do so and I'm a girl. Then, I knew he bakes as well. What surprises me the most was the moment I knew he was so into every single metal genres back then.

A boy who enjoyed death metal but knits and bakes? That's one unique combination! I also like the fact that he can be very manly when he wants to and still looks pretty and cute and the same time. That drives me crazy XD Then I watched his fancams of his interaction with fans... man, that surely got me fell deeper. He's so warm and kind, he even entrusted his bag to the fans and went to the bathroom. He has that big amount of trust to his fans, I feel touched. I have some bad cases with my favorite idol before (witnessing he threw out my gifts because they were cheap and called me a pig, I know, sad life haha) so seeing how ZZ treats his fans makes me loves him even more.

Reasons I care for ZZ, in short:

- His warm personality and the way he treats his fans

- He has a very creative mind and listens to almost any genres of musics available; he's so flexible and not really trapped in certain thing

- He has the heart of a mother, if I can say without sounding weird XD He's thoughtful of people that cares for him, so he'll always try to treat them better

- Since I share a number of similarities with JY, I think it's natural that I attracted to ZZ? There's like some sort of attraction between both of them which helps building the chemistry between the two men

Actually our zodiac signs don't really match lol but I don't really believe in zodiac signs so that's fine to me.

• Like 13

4 hours ago, sixte said:

So nice of you for the image. Of course, he knows from well before (we pointed the moment he reads Hai's exercise book), but you are right in noticing it is the first time he shoes his feeling when accompanied. You have the "eye" !

Reveal hidden contents

BTW, his mother understand it quite well (I would say, as mothers do naturally : They know, they know it even before their child knows it for himself, but why they have difficulties to admit it afterwards is a mystery which is not mine...).

A mother always know, huh?

Spoiler

4 hours ago, LenvievLR said:

I had wanted to say the same thing but for fear that some may be offended by the "label" (but seriously, pansexual is the very appropriate "label" here), I didn't. Thank you for voicing my thought. I don't think JY and ZZ are bisexual; there's a fine line. And this one/first time occurrence is pansexual in nature, but it also doesn't mean they are consistently pansexual. For me, if they identify as straight most of the time, they are still straight. 

Ah, glad am not the only one. I forgot who mentioned something about sexuality is fluid, we always have that within us. And life make it happen, for people to be different as they are, influenced by so many things in life. I also thought so with the boys, they're young, enjoy. Explore. Nothing is definite, and that's in line with being that they would be consistently pansexual. They may choose in the end what preferences they want to settled, or they may not. Time will tell.

@sixte I read the sentence as: Square peg in a round hole. 

Question though, how is that going to help with the whale oriented fandom?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ximichem said:

It's auto-translate guys, not me XD

[Weibo] 160409 1:14 Share a dirty night practicing surgery whale[A Dream surprised]

Alert: For those who are vulnerable to thighs, RIP you LOL

Hide contents

0069TduXgw1f2psq9ig53j30ku0bpdh6.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqdh4a8j30ku0bp75m.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqdb6ctj30ku0bpwfq.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqdmot8j30ku0bpdh7.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqf4uz5j30ku0bp0u0.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqg06buj30ku0bpgmx.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqbsxo3j30ku0bpjsq.jpg0069TduXgw1f2psqgr0xmj30ku0bpgmt.jpg

Cr:  鲸鱼粥酱 (160409

JY, keep doing what you love!

@ximichem, you know I love you, right? You know I love every bits of JY, right? Thank you for blessing my eyes at this hour :phew::wub:

I have nothing to offer but

Spoiler

006oQcrsgw1f2puly7385j31400qojy8.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f2pulxqohmj31400qoaia.jpg

I can feel so many emotion going around by looking at his face. Also there was a rumor that JY was a bit upset that he couldn't watch ZZ's rehearsal on the live stream

cr. 洲瑜Real

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, elppa said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hi, fellow Aquarian here... Precisely the same reason I got interested in JY. I feel that I understand his character, and I swear this is the first time I'm interested in a real person (well, a bit of a stretch but it does seem so). When I read about his desire of wandering the world, it resonated with me so much. I tend to use the word 'wandering' a lot to describe my 'hobby'. I may get stones thrown at me for saying this but the first time I saw JY, there was something about his face, nose and teeth in particular, that made me uncomfortable. Now I find him reasonably attractive, and he has some great photoshoots, but I still don't like his face much. This, however, just highlights the fact that I like him so much as a person. I want to make a confession too. I didn't finish Shangyin and never can't bring myself to rewatch it. I'm not interested in Guhai or Bai Louyin, only Jingyu and Zhouzhou as real life individuals now.

The funny thing is, even though I'm JY-biased, I invariably vote for ZZ, sometines refreshing the page after 1/2 hr to cast a new vote. I have never voted for him once. If a fight broke out between JY-exclusive and ZZ-exclusive fandoms, I know I'd be supporting ZZ.

• Like 11