6 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Did the view of gifs from @ximichem and others crashed the system? :P

Hmm, I think so, maybe I'll stop spamming till one beautiful day some Addicts call for it :phew:*jk

13 hours ago, ximichem said:

A new game on Weibo: FINDING JINGYU

Reveal hidden contents

Another Weibo game: FINDING WEIZHOU

by Mr_WWWWWHALE

Spoiler

006nDul3jw1f24kgxx4rnj318f0xbtoq.jpg

LOLLL

006nDul3jw1f24kgvdd9dj30go0abwhr.jpg

LOLLLLL

006nDul3jw1f24kgtynghj30ic0c8tew.jpg

*on my knee* LMFAO

006nDul3jw1f24kgsfhtfj30h80ardkm.jpg

Guys, I can’t XDDDDD this is too Richard simmons hilarious LMFAO          

006nDul3jw1f24kgrardpj30i00aoq7m.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ikr I’m that boring, what should I do when I cannot access the thread – I find ZZ

006nDul3jw1f24kevfi2uj30tj0ho15g.jpg It’s not that hard, guys =)))))))))

Updating Phone Wallpaper from Mr_WWWWWHALE

Spoiler

006nDul3jw1f2p910on3nj30zk1r8x06.jpg006nDul3jw1f2p90vuahyj30zk1r81kx.jpg006nDul3jw1f2p90odgoaj30zk1r8u0p.jpg006nDul3jw1f2pgdradr5j30u01hcaq8.jpg

Hmm, the thread crashed at 9:49PM (PST) and I suffered so bad, resisted myself from richard simmons and mental collapse. Apparently soompi was back at around 3AM and of course, I passed out after 3hrs cannot access soompi, and therefore, I missed these things:

-the live stream

-many updates

-Andy Lau watched Shangyin!

-and still don't know what's going on from pg. 512. What have we been discussing about?

7 hours ago, elppa said:

Thanks @ximichem are you Zhou-fan only?

Spoiler

Sorry, nope ^^ I'm initally JY's and still.

Reasons I care for ZZ:

-I come to discover his personality and it's so beautiful.

-I'm Leo, and always have good relationship/affection/connection/impression with Libra. Most of my online friends are Libra, we barely meet but do have stronger bond than my other-Zodiac friends. 

-I care for ZZ for the sake of JY >"<

but tbh, for example, when I watch interviews/photoshoot/ and of course the series, I just have certain level of fangirling (sudden scream, fall of my bed, scratching wall, freak out my dogs) over ZZ, like "Aww, why so cute (capitalized)?" or like "Who the heck gives him that (clothes, stuffs)?" But when it comes to JY, I literally die. I fangirl over ZZ and switch in speaking/richard simmons in Chinese, but when it comes to JY, I speak random multilanguages tho. IDK, there's no specific way to describe TTvTT

Some of these FMV you should check out (If already, good for you, go re-watch it)

@Scandani I found one for you!

Spoiler

Cr: 远山云出

006c8SNpjw1f2pb6trk2zj30d80l2mz7.jpg

12928234_617285735087799_601526381181925 Cr:  Donno 刘

远山云出 acc:  I seem to see things that normal people can not see[Doge]

Spoiler

006c8SNpjw1f2p9d296uqj306d03tt8u.jpg

• Like 8

Did anyone post this yet? The full rules for the Thailand FM (Eng translation at the bottom half of the post):

My first reaction was happiness because cellphones are allowed inside which mean I'll get to see photos/videos of my hubby ZZ. But then my second reaction was anger and jealousy because there's a high-five portion of the FM... I... I want to see Zhou Meow up close too :tears:

Oh and the awards ceremony can be watched live here: http://v.qq.com/live/p/topic/4894/preview.html#
I'm debating whether or not to wake up at 4AM to watch this or not... -3-

• Like 6

All chapters for BLY snatches YM's boyfriend have been completed! 

Part 1: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/16

Part 2 : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/17

Part 3: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/18

You may be wondering why I named the chapters this way...... well, part 3 explains it all :)

Spoiler

After the mass workout, BLY and YQ walked back to class with their arms around each other.

Since GH had gone overseas, the closeness between BLY and YQ had been soaring; even the school’s gossip forums had been discussing how YQ abandoned YM and had fallen in love with somebody else. One of the post was quite representative, the topic was named “My most trusted brother had actually snatched my boyfriend away”.

Today, YQ finally asked, “When is GH coming back?”

BLY acted as if he didn’t know on purpose, “If you haven’t mentioned it, I would have almost forgotten that there was such a person.”

Just when he had finished talking, GH’s call came in.

“Yinzi, I’m back already, I’m waiting for the luggage at the airport now……”

BLY suddenly lost control of his facial expression, he had wanted to conceal it actually however his mind was only filled with excitement and nothing else. He put down his phone, gave a knowing gaze towards YQ, turned around and ran off; he was out of the school in less than ten seconds and rushed onto the road……

YQ stood there staring blankly like a fool at BLY’s back view; his heart was as if it had fallen into a hole in the ice.

Just so happens YM was walking past him, because of the abundant gossips recently, YM would basically make a detour whenever he saw YQ. Seeing YQ’s lost, out of his wits expression today, he really couldn’t contain his curiosity and walked up to him while bearing the huge stress of being subjected to public opinions.

“Hey, handsome, what are you doing here?”

YQ had a ball of fire suppressed in his heart with nowhere to vent, one soft-skin and tender flesh little lad suddenly appeared beside him; it’s very suitable for him to ravage. Hence, he pulled up YM’s collar and swung three rounds without any hesitation. Once YM had steadied himself, YQ then clamped onto his shoulders and shook him ten over times crazily.

Poor YM, his head was almost being shaken off and he still didn’t know what he had done.

“You have just said that you’ve almost forgotten that there’s this person, yet one phone call and you’ve disappeared. Tell me why do I have to hear his voice? Why do I have to overhear the phone conversation?!!”

YM blinked his eyes, “Because you have good hearing.”

YQ, “……”

• Like 18

@htuvecila 

welcome to my world of so called negativity, LOL

I totally agree with what you said about XWZ's management companies, we're very likeminded regarding this matter. I said something like that myself before, choosing companies to sign his contract with is XWZ's bad choice, very bad one indeed. 

Maybe it's my occupational hazard, when I search for XWZ and HJY info, I don't pay much attention to their photos or how good they look, I search for those infos like what are their management companies, what is the nature of their contract with each of them, how they're supported, their resources, pros and cons in everything, even rumors,... instead. That's why I'm worried about XWZ, it's like everyone around him, people supposed to help him with his career and support him, dragging him down, seriously. 

One more thing I have to add about that L'officiel photoshoot cancellation, his management company had to wait to the last minute to announce XWZ couldn't come, dude, don't tell me that exclusive contracted app had to explain to them what "exclusive" means and told them that they couldn't do the livestream when he saw L'officiel post. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

I am one of the international fan who prefers baby Whale. Maybe because for Korean looks in ZZ, I have been watching Kdrama since my wee age, so I already have my preferences of K actors, but Johnny is just... a breath of fresh air on my screen, and he has a very refreshing personality too on screen. I am sure he will be polished with time, and like a doting older noona I would like to say, "don't be polished so fast, baby whale." 

I quote here what you wrote about your addiction Whale-oriented. I think it will help for our present topic :

how square can be curved into circle and still stay square.

As mathematics and metaphysics are concerned, the explanation is in Descartes Principles of Philosophy (year 1644 in Latin: Principia philosophiae), where he states very clearly that infinity was something to be related only to god’s heavens, and that we only handle with the

Spoiler

INDEFINITE

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

But... but... but... these moments are what make the Thailand FM is more precious... So many research projects will be closed if we do not have these kind of research materials :tears:

Oh well. I hope that if there is official FM video, the producers will not cut out any close interactions between JY and ZZ. After all, the FM is in Thailand, not in China, right? Instead, they should emphasis it with slow motion. Yes! Slow motion everywhere!!! :w00t:

What I'm saying  happening right?  Is banter to carry tool to the following file. 

For the no-camera rule, I can teach you a way to sneak in a camera in the venue (they won't use metal detector, right?) because I bet you, this is how the fansites will use to bring their DSLR in. Working with some Kpop fansites for years have taught me a lot in sneaking cameras into events XD You can either

- wrap your camera with a towel or some layer of clothes and put it in your backpack
- the hardcore way is to wrap your camera tightly with a cloth around your thigh (super hardcore mode)
- if you know anyone that goes in as media, pass your camera to them and get it back after you got in the venue

I'd usually use method one and three and have never been caught as of now. Try to stuff many things in your bag to disguise the wrapped camera very well, so the guards will not be suspicious of whatever you have inside your bag. Also, from my experience, most guards will lightly check what's in your bag (if it's required to do so before entering the venue) so the probability of you getting in with your camera is high :)

• Like 13

Forgive me if I seem sentimental or rambling right now - (In the last 48 hours I have worked two 12 hour overnight shifts, had 8 hours of sleep, drank waaay to much coffee, and probably should not have had that beer with my supper - at 9:30 am here in Missouri) but a couple of things before I go to bed in the hopes of having my sanity return to me.

Why is that when I read "JY" my brain says "Johnny," when I read "ZZ" my brain says "ZhouZhou," when I read "GH" my brain says "Gu Hai," but when I read "BLY" my brain says "Bly?"

Why is that every analysis, theory, and discussion here has me applying every ounce of logic and knowledge I possibly possess, but a single picture of JY and/or ZZ makes me pray for a time machine that could replace the me now with the me of 20 years ago? (Time machine? Yeah, logic...And to be truthful, neither of them are really my type. Well, JY is a little, but, yeah, really neither of them are my usual style)

Why is it that when Soompi was experiencing 'technical difficulties' a few hours ago, I started to panic, even though I was still at work, with work left to do, and I wouldn't actually be able to log in to see what was going on anyway?

I think I'm showing signs of co-dependency on our Addicted family here, which could be labeled unhealthy, even dangerous...but...I really don't give a flying-rat's-a**!!! I haven't felt connected to people for a very long time, but I feel 'connected' to all of you here. Thank You.

:wub::wub::wub:

I promise to be a little less "weird" the next time I log in (after a large number of hours of sleep)  

• Like 24

7 hours ago, Scandani said:

Having desire for one another despite their sexes is exactly the definition of pansexual, if my memory serves me right. They will just love the person, does not matter what sexes they have. What I got from the translation was somewhat more in the spectrum to convince me as a reader that they're both straight guys who just have the hot for each other.

I had wanted to say the same thing but for fear that some may be offended by the "label" (but seriously, pansexual is the very appropriate "label" here), I didn't. Thank you for voicing my thought. I don't think JY and ZZ are bisexual; there's a fine line. And this one/first time occurrence is pansexual in nature, but it also doesn't mean they are consistently pansexual. For me, if they identify as straight most of the time, they are still straight. 

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I think I'm showing signs of co-dependency on our Addicted family here, which could be labeled unhealthy, even dangerous...

Is it weird that during the downtime, I was thinking:
Oh man...we really should've found an alternate/back-up place in case this forum shuts down forever and we lose everyone :crazy: Like a chatroom, or an exchange of emails, or something else of that sort (where we can still remain generally anonymous because I appreciate that factor here). I would hate to lose connection with all of you if this place disappeared all of a sudden. To be quite honest, these days I'm here more for the members than I am for the novel, series, or the boys ^_^ You guys bring some fun into my stressful days.

@alvinboi Aw, damn, sorry to hear that that happened :(

Edit: @kmmyzz I was in Thailand for the third time about two months ago and the security for everything there is amped up. It likely has to do with the recent bombing (please know what I'm referring to because I don't want to expand and offend anyone here). Every bag coming into the subway got checked either by hand or by metal detector by the police standing there, malls continued to have the metal detectors with security standing there but they now checked people more often than before, and it seemed that people were generally more aware of their surroundings now. I don't know if the same will be true for the FM, but I think that if they're aware that it's a foreign event and foreigners will be there, then they'll be more careful with checking bags.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

interesting theory, though from my understanding Shangyin is not the first bl themed series being banned, so maybe that's not the whole point of the banning itself. Some have mentioned before on several theories for the banning and I tend to agree more with control. When viewers are small number, you would not pay attention to this small budget series, but when the viewers are so large, it's harder to control the masses hence the banning. Knowing that some bl related theme had been aired in China too even with second seasons, though some get banned for the next season.

(...)

am giving you this screenshot

Hide contents

I think this is his first expression of knowing that he is loved by GH, look at that smile. He knows, and he enjoys the attention.

Or do you have any other scene in mind?

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.44.

So nice of you for the image. Of course, he knows from well before (we pointed the moment he reads Hai's exercise book), but you are right in noticing it is the first time he shoes his feeling when accompanied. You have the "eye" !

Spoiler

BTW, his mother understand it quite well (I would say, as mothers do naturally : They know, they know it even before their child knows it for himself, but why they have difficulties to admit it afterwards is a mystery which is not mine...).

For the "theory" about the banning beeing plotted to spread worldwide a better understading and sympathy towards China, you have to take into account it was the first time a bl series was suddenly so popular IN CHINA FIRST. So, it was obvious that this series had the quality to be a real success internationally too. And what a better medium than a love-story to make the entire world have a better knowing of Chinese way of life with all charming little facts and two such marvelous boys !

• Like 4

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

I should add that both ZZ and JY got out of their "hiding" and posted on weibo. ZZ did not even come online for 2 days straight and played LOL instead (which probably explains the mob at the airport).

Basically, JY created a video to thank his fans. He joked about taking a bath on air as a reward. He now has 2 million fans on weibo. In the meantime, ZZ took a selfie on his way to Shenzhen.

I'm a ZZ fan more than JY, but that i would definitely watch. ;)

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

@htuvecila 

welcome to my world of so called negativity, LOL

Spoiler

Lol thanks for the welcome message, but I've been in this negative world since long time ago :sweatingbullets:. I just didn't really have time to reply your post of how I feel about ZZ's management. They are no doubt dragging him down. Still I think ZZ's idea of entering showbiz step by step from album to movies is likable, given he picked the correct plot to act lol. I don't mind seeing him less in social events in order to have these projects with solid preparation. Sadly I can't see it from his album. *still holding my full judgement till the actual release* I might rant even more who knows lol.

Due to the nature of my work, I did a lot of research and even coming up with statistic report about subjects that I'm interested in. ZZ is one of those. Unlike you, I'm a fan of ZZ and I support JY, however, I think we share something in common. I don't save their photos, I don't care about their relationship irl, I'm ok with whatever as long as they feel comfortable. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

Looks like Johnny is being "upgraded" to VIP status and will go through a different route away from the awaiting fans. This is the second time this has happened. Seems like airports only take extra measure when they realise how crazy the crowd is for ZZ. JY kinda benefited from that. Now, I wonder how the fans who waited for hours will feel.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:7912e340b9a5bcc6e0226ba5bd5d7381

This could become standard practice when both of them travel. The fans are just going to have to accept that it's a result of their own "over enthusiasm".

• Like 7

Andy Lau watches ADDICTED?!! You guys don't know how big this is!! He is arguably the most popular actor in China / Hong Kong. He is worth 96million net worth. He has a lot of influence in the showbiz industry. The fact that he singled out Shangyin out of all the shows that he is watching means he really likes the show. I bet JY and ZZ will be overjoyed to hear this. I may be overreaching when I say this but I hope Andy has enough influence to get the ban lifted lol. (if he really wants to see Season 2)

It's so good to hear someone as big as Andy Lau who is a fan of the show. Does anyone know who else in the Chinese celeb world who has said nice things about the show?

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, addicted2addicted said:

Andy Lau watches ADDICTED?!! You guys don't know how big this is!! He is arguably the most popular actor in China / Hong Kong. He is worth 96million net worth. He has a lot of influence in the showbiz industry. The fact that he singled out Shangyin out of all the shows that he is watching means he really likes the show. I bet JY and ZZ will be overjoyed to hear this. I may be overreaching when I say this but I hope Andy has enough influence to get the ban lifted lol. (if he really wants to see Season 2)

It's so good to hear someone as big as Andy Lau who is a fan of the show. Does anyone know who else in the Chinese celeb world who has said nice things about the show?

I don't think he'll have any direct influence, but the fact that he's watching it and he's made people aware that's he watching it, will certainly help. That's definitely going to come to someones attention. 

• Like 4