It's 2AM, my brain is almost dead, I missed ZZ's appearance on the red (blue) carpet because the video buffered on me (I'm so mad), but I managed to catch JY's appearance. As long as ZZ doesn't mess up his song like he did with the signing, this all-nighter will be worth it. TT
Go, hubby, go! 

006oQcrsgw1f2qjg6sng1j33r22i1b2a.jpg
Edit: so sleepy that i forgot to add photo credit (洲瑜Real)

Edited by kakelet
  • Like 21

Wow, you're so fast @ximichem thanks! :)

I'm so anxious for ZhouZhou's performance! It's his big moment! Wish all the best to him! (I hope his boyfriend will have a calming effect on him COUGH) He's beautiful in that outfit, :wub: nice hairstyle and I think make-up artist put on his eyes some eyeliner. ;) I hope cameraman will zoom on Johnny's face during ZhouZhou's performance... :D +My poor delulu fangirl's mind+ And please give me just one, ONE moment of interaction between Johnny and ZhouZhou! I don't ask for too much. :tears:

I can't wait!

• Like 13

I don't exactly understand how ZZ is making that suit look good but I won't question it. The buffering is v slow though, I'm missing things, like how ZZ totally missed where he was supposed to sign ahahahah ~

Edited by mikar
  • Like 6

i'm cackling at zz's sea themed outfit. poor kiddo, this is literally the biggest stage of his life. if only he get to sing hai ruo you yin ;) 

19 hours ago, may said:

Another thing i feel so delighted that many fans waiting for ZZ to show their support after the MIA and this is the crucial time to show to anti-fan he has the supports from many. But then suddenly i felt so sad coz some of the weibo fans updated that the many fans are there to wait for JY who will soon arrive later. 

sorry to dig this up but i'm laughing that there are people who feel the need to clarify this to one-up each other. like who even cares; the reality is they are all just there to stalk some dude at the airport lmao

• Like 5

@ximichem Thank you~~~~ if you could find these, could you please also upload JY's red carpet and anything related to the boys? :D

ZZ, I send you my best wishes! I hope you can perform excellently! 

Any news on seating position?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

More Timmy on the red carpet...

Hide contents

Credit: 洲瑜Real

tumblr_o5cyyo5RPq1uhi3w2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5cyyo5RPq1uhi3w2o4_540.jpg

tumblr_o5cyyo5RPq1uhi3w2o2_540.jpg

In Darama, He didn't seem to be tall man  because of  JY's height. 

Whenever I see the scene that he is with other man, I'm somewhat surprised. He is very tall.

And, His smile is always adorable.

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, ximichem said:

God bless your good soul my dear. 

Can't understand anything but one thing I know is that ZZ is literally shinning here. He's so blooming and so gorgeous I can't believe he's prettier than me. 

So happy that Johnny's there too, and I think I understand why they did not arrived together. But at least their seats should be, right?

giphy.gif

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Old_young_Lee said:

In Darama, He didn't seem to be tall man  because of  JY's height. 

Whenever I see the scene that he is with other man, I'm somewhat surprised. He is very tall.

And, His smile is always adorable.

When he's standing alone too he looks quite... pocket sized, really, ahahha

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou signed at the wrong place during the red carpet..guess he is really nervous , I was like Zhouzhou,it's over there! when he walked past the wall of signatures lol

quick trans of part of his interview during the red carpet "just now when I was in the car,I felt quite agitated/excited,I was thinking how it would be like later, my heart was pounding like "pong pong pong", now that I see everyone, I feels fine"

Just want to say that I'm so very, very grateful for every translation you and other people provide here! Without you, I wouldn't be here at all, since I wouldn't understand anything and would probably lose interest as a result. 

So yay! And thank you so much!

I think they both look brilliant on the red carpet. I like ZZ's kooky suit, it kind of works for him. But aww, he looked so nervous. Nervous and pretty. JY doesn't show nerves ever, does he? He's always as cool as a cucumber - on the outside at least. That's why he always looks like such a pro. 

• Like 16

Blue carpet interview in Shenzhen today. Rough translation based on my memory as Chinese is only my 3rd fluent language.

1. JY was asked if he has any plan in music, he replied he would try his best to improve and if he finds a suitable song, it (his music career) can be happened. JY won't have any performance today and he will enjoy watching the show.

2. ZZ was very nervous on blue carpet. He signed in the wrong place I think lol. He'll be promoted in all areas (singing, acting). His album will be release in early May. He'll find a role that suitable for his character first, getting more experience and move to more versatile roles (?!)

Hopefully it means they are putting more effort in producing the album. Someone please tell me the management finally does something for him ._.

ZZ also didn't mention About his campus life movies ._. I don't have good feeling about it OTL.

• Like 19

006exN4Cjw1f2qjorcgaej30hs0vkmzx.jpg

f840a9b69a1260ce3ca4a1fd5972b881.jpg

Okay, someone please snap me from this delulu: is that a pink mark on ZZ's neck? Like, hickey? :crazy:

@abbraccio91 Whoah!? We are in a mass delulu stage now? If that's a hickey, he must got it somewhere after finishing his make up because I did not see it on his manager's photo. Who can be so careless giving him hickey on the middle of his neck, for God's sake!? :huh:

• Like 13