lovin readin all the updates guys.. keep 'em, coming!

On 3/27/2016 at 5:37 AM, skeletonworks said:

Clean uniform after slaying that d1ckhead:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Speaking of d1ckhead..

Lol. Interesting choice of word there my dear friend.. Is this subliminal, or on purpose? :P

MESSAGE TO MODs: Pic quoted for to make point. Also, for everyone to be able to ZOOM IN.  For Research and Analysis, of course, as always. LOL.

On 3/27/2016 at 1:14 PM, yaoimazter78 said:

ZZ's I Remember Your Eyes 

Thankyoo. Finally an ENGLISH song! :D

On 3/27/2016 at 6:41 PM, pureblade said:

..Regardless of the fanservice they give I still believe that a flame flickers there. I cannot tell you the size of the flame but after years of admiring boy bands and actors from around the world to me it is pretty obvious. 

What to say other than no matter how small the flame is, it has the potential to engulf anything given the right conditions so… whatever is to be will be… 

Peace & Love!

Wonderful words of wisdom @pureblade

As a sidenote, it made me think, maybe that's why FANS are called FANS.

tumblr_inline_nm51b1iKdN1rmo9lg.gif

we "fan" the 'embers' of admiration for our chosen 'idols' until it becomes a steady burning 'fire' of love and devotion. Whether that FIRE becomes a source of warmth or a destructive force, is up to us.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Well all of these restrictions would also adversely affect your tourism since there are a lot of LGBT and LGBT-friendly tourist who would think twice to visit your lovely country, most especially Bali, if your government continue this trend.

I have no idea why there are a lot of hateful people who hide behind religion to promote bigotry. When the Manny Pacquiao issue exploded in my country, a lot of people in my immediate circle put in their two cents and some of them were really hateful.I have unfriended a lot of people just because I couldn't believe how narrow-minded they were.

Your comment about tourism reminds me to reddit post I read. I'll try to find it and post the link later. Summary is, American gay coming here to meet his boyfriend and in 1 of Java city he saw the banner that prohibit LGBT in the area, he asked the tourism governor official nearby about it. The official lied saying the banner is a warning about toys, when he told that he knows the meaning, the official told him that it only applies to locals. One of the comment said : yes, we want ur gay money. :huh:

I think the main reason of narrow-mindedness of people in growing country is the limited information they can get. Wtih most of information regulated, limited freedom of speech, and the lack of official awareness, it's harder to get around a stigma that has been around too long and passed down between generations. It's really make me sad actually, how people around me have trouble getting new information just because the new information is contradictory with what they knew before.

• Like 3

On 3/28/2016 at 11:45 PM, gayyoxx said:

Chords for ZZ's newest song for musically inclined fans (sadly, I am not :(:(:()

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

OML!! After JY making me get back to art, and now ZZ making me get back to my guitar??? Whyyyy why doing this to me TTATT

*Listening to IRYE*

ZZ: I want to fly and bring you back

Me: YES, PLEASE DO, TAKE ALL OF US XDDDDD

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

OML!! After JY making me get back to art, and now ZZ making me get back to my guitar??? Whyyyy why doing this to me TTATT

*Listening to IRYE*

ZZ: I want to fly and bring you back

Me: YES, PLEASE DO, TAKE ALL OF US XDDDDD

I feel you! They made me get back to writing fiction again after... eight years? XD

And yeah, ZZ, take me wherever you want!!!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

I seriously didn't think JY is the one to make me pick up my pencils after ages TTvTT I manage to scribble him within an hour haha *phew* *aging*

Yep, It's my profile pic XD

In case y'all don't realize, those seemingly-random white lines are actually me attempt to sketch ZZ before sketching JY hahaha See my conspiracy?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OML!! After JY making me get back to art, and now ZZ making me get back to my guitar??? Whyyyy why doing this to me..

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I feel you! They made me get back to writing fiction again after... eight years? XD

I think i have you both beaten..

JY and ZZ and ADDICTED made me like BOYS again lololol.

I totally forgot coz i was into GIRLS this past few years hehehe.

lol nevermind. back to reading.

:P:vicx:;)

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Andre Giovanni said:

I'm from Indonesia, and a gay man myself. Get ready for a litle ranting....

Indonesia Phsycology Community also registers that homosexuality is a symptom for phsycological sickness and transgender is a sickness during this period fanning more flames to the problem. As far as I know, the president have made no clear stance, even though some of his close aide has given comment to support LGBT but it's quite weak compared the anti-LGBT ones. The parlement also preparing the bill that will restrict LGBT movement in the future as individual or groups.

As for movies, we used to have a yearly small festival of LGBT movies that happened in some cities in Java, but it closed down by Islamic Freedom Act forcefully. The police gave nothing to support, just asked to comply to closure in order to avoid trouble.

For daily life, LGBT people here can live normally as long as they don't out themselves, but for people that are out, there are quite some problems because the majority still dissaprove of LGBT, making life difficult in almost every aspect without any support from government or police.

I'm sorry it becomes a ranting from me. I just hope this can help you picture the situation in my country.

This recent article from Japan Times gives a quite good summary on how it is in INdonesia at the moment.

im studying International Relations so i have read some articles about the fight for equality in your country. it saddens me deeply that people still use their religious belief as a tool to disown a basic human right. and the situation is worse when the government is also homophobic. I'm truly sad to hear this, I hope you guys do not give up and continue to fight for your rights.

On a different note, HC does not allow to take photos or videos during the filming progress. If any parts get leaked on the internet, they will even edit that part out. I'm sure the fan masters will still manage to get something ((exo fan masters sneaked lots of photos and fancams)) but sadly, i think we will have to wait until the official episode comes out.

• Like 6

ZZ: the ONE OK ROCK fanboy

ONE OK ROCK's lyrics from their song 'The Beginning'

Just give me a reason
To keep my heart beating
Don't worry it's safe right here in my arms.

ZZ's lyrics from his song 'I Remember Your Eyes'

Just give me a reason
To keep my heart beating
Don't worry. It's safe now, you're right here in my arm.

:rolleyes:

• Like 19

44 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

I'm waiting Jingyu to commenting on ZZ's new song

then.. the online flirting convos start again

#delulu

Doubt we'll see anything online this time...since they can do it face to face today.

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, ariafoxx said:

I'm waiting Jingyu to commenting on ZZ's new song

then.. the online flirting convos start again

#delulu

They can flirting with each other directly, no need the online flirting hahaha #moredeluluthanyou

Jingyu's drawing are so awesome, i don't know what to say lol

His kangaroo is so unique :D

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, thoron said:

JY and ZZ and ADDICTED made me like BOYS again lololol.

I totally forgot coz i was into GIRLS this past few years hehehe.

:P:vicx:;)

Hahaha you too? I haven't liked any guys in this past 8 years. Now I'm even considering a future with a man :))

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

On a different note, HC does not allow to take photos or videos during the filming progress. If any parts get leaked on the internet, they will even edit that part out. I'm sure the fan masters will still manage to get something ((exo fan masters sneaked lots of photos and fancams)) but sadly, i think we will have to wait until the official episode comes out.

Considering last night some fans even followed them until their room(s)' door, I am quite surpised there are no photo/fancam at all this morning. Not about HC, but when they walk/do whatever before entering HC studio.

Unless they employ tighter security now...

5 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Doubt we'll see anything online this time...since they can do it face to face today.

I want to see them flirting candidly more than seeing HC!

:bawling:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Guys, don't kill me.okay.. I know you love him singing ballads, I know you love his cool voice, and everything... but let's compromise okay, 50-50... please. Coming from a lover of the rock/alternative music genre myself, he's got a way too cool voice for a rock singer as well, right.. :D

I don’t mind ZZ singing in whatever genre, actually. He’s versatile enough to adapt his voice to any genre, I feel.
He’s kinda like a Jack of all trades and master of them all, don't you think? :)

I wonder if ZZ knows how to play the piano (or violin)?
If he ever composes a song featuring him playing on the piano, I know I’d hit the replay button many times…this quirk (or maybe, addiction?) of mine extends to all videos of him playing the guitar, too =)

Apart from ballads, pop and rock songs, it’d be nice if ZZ can come up with a dance or upbeat song where he can showcase his dancing and choreography skills and perhaps, a hip-hop number too, where he can display his beatboxing talent.

• Like 6