4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Considering last night some fans even followed them until their room(s)' door, I am quite surpised there are no photo/fancam at all this morning. Not about HC, but when they walk/do whatever before entering HC studio.

Unless they employ tighter security now...

I want to see them flirting candidly more than seeing HC!

:bawling:

I read that they book a room in the hotel..... just to give the presents.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, radi770 said:

i have 3 question/request:
1. i will be happy to know how GH didn't manage to find that BLY was actually alive for 2 years and when he know that why he didnt search him? (i think it doesn't fit to his image...):huh:

2. i know that someone post a summery, but i will be happy if someone can translate the chapter in volume 2 when YM show GH what happend in the accident, and what was his reaction -very interesting-.:grimace:

3. last and list:)
i think that we all be happy if the chapter (in volume 2) with YM&GH&BLY will be fully translate (when YM hide in the closet because he and BLY were afraid that GH will find out that YM slept over night in thier house and eventually hear them having sex:phew:)

just saw a chinese movie (for class:) and heard them saying "HEROIN" ,my herat skip a bit:heart:

It made me want to see again all the episode!!! I'm SOOO addictedB)

I will attempt to translate the 2nd or 3rd request, though I have to finish my assignments first lol.

I will try my best :lol:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Considering last night some fans even followed them until their room(s)' door, I am quite surpised there are no photo/fancam at all this morning. Not about HC, but when they walk/do whatever before entering HC studio.

I knew you were going to say something like that!! Actually, I was just thinking about when this show airs - and how many pages of discussion we'll rack up over every minor look, touch, movement. :lol:
Yeah, I'm just looking forward to analyzation materials...

• Like 7

On 3/27/2016 at 1:46 PM, SueLyinn said:

I can't acceanZZ's new songifromem the Kugou website but someone posted the song up on YouTube:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

HIs voice remind me with Henry From Super junior. This is song up beat, love it. Tell ZZ on his weibo to release his stuff on iTuNes. 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, ryan88 said:

HIs voice remind me with Henry From Super junior. This is song up beat, love it. Tell ZZ on his weibo to release his stuff on iTuNes. 

Done. Left comment in English then asked my Chinese friend to translate it to Chinese and posted it again hahaha. Hopefully he read. But I doubt it hahaha

7 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Some videos of Johnny uploaded in Weibo just before HC recording:

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444d9c99ce646197d104006689c150ceb6c

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444fb0a28eac9745667d018f4b0e28ef743

As of this moment, Johnny and Timmy are already on their way to the recording, I think.. They went separately though... darn... hmpf... :tears:

Thanks for d link.

But why they go separately T_T

Maybe jingyu will immediately back to beijing or shanghai after shooting HC :D

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

There are fancams of JY went out of his room in the morning to talk to fans, (and omg he looks sooooo gooooooood) also some fancams of ZZ going out of his room. But I wish fans give them privacy when they're at the hotel, it's their private time and not part of the official schedule anyway :/

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Done. Left comment in English then asked my Chinese friend to translate it to Chinese and posted it again hahaha. Hopefully he read. But I doubt it hahaha

Yesterday, I pm his manager about iTunes also. 

• Like 4

I'm telling y'all ZZ is sacred and none can draw him properly OAO

Spoiler

12920953_242732139404794_1652412781_n.jp

p/s: if I have time I may spend more time drawing Yuzhou together. Sketching JY & ZZ promtly is so underrating them :sweatingbullets:

Side note, I want to share this beautiful FMV idk if it's been posted yet or anyone saw it but the BGM works so nice with Addicted tho

Spoiler

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

There are fancams of JY went out of his room in the morning to talk to fans, (and omg he looks sooooo gooooooood) also some fancams of ZZ going out of his room. But I wish fans give them privacy when they're at the hotel, it's their private time and not part of the official schedule anyway :/

He couldn't relax much even in a supposed me-time, I am afraid. He must be running on tank full of stoicism...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Some videos of Johnny uploaded in Weibo just before HC recording:

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444d9c99ce646197d104006689c150ceb6c

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444fb0a28eac9745667d018f4b0e28ef743

As of this moment, Johnny and Timmy are already on their way to the recording, I think.. They went separately though... darn... hmpf... :tears:

Ha ha ha ... JY really looks like a tiger in captivity in the second video..

Basking in the sun in all his glory with crazy girls jostling just to get a glimpse of him...

He looks good in anything.. Ahh my heart.. I love his sweater...:wub:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

They shared the same hotel...right????ohmygawd!!!!

Hide contents

Hide contents

I wonder why they didn't share just one room since they already friends and comfortable with each other?? Or maybe they didn't want fans to speculate more into their relationship BUT my shipper heart already happy when they stay at the same hotel :w00t:

• Like 13