49 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Yeah I'd like to know about this Yaoi con too!! As a big yaoi/BL fan, I feel insulted that I've never heard of this Yaoi con which is held in my own country lol. And to my surprise, they didn't ban it? Or is this some underground thingy that even the government doesn't know about?

It's called Sawachi Nijikai. Aarinfantasy is one of the organizer. Not sure if it's underground or something. Last year's Yaoi-con:
https://www.facebook.com/SawachiEnt/

PS: The pic there at twitter is by one of my fav artist Penguin Frontier, he always attend the Yaoi-con and collaborated with Aarinfantasy. His drawings are always so full of male pheromones and his original characters is a little bit similar to YuZhou so I always look at his drawings and fantasize..... 

• Like 2

Do you guys think this Johnny's his ex-boyfriend if ever the picture or tabloid is real? 

Tabloid: http://ww.circle01.com/cat18/node959320#25099

Johnny's ALLEGED Ex-boyfriend's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zhouzihan1026/

^^Note this is the only prediction that I have on who that guy is on the tabloid. I am not entirely sure it is the same person although in pictures they resemble each other. 

I seriously didn't think JY is the one to make me pick up my pencils after ages TTvTT I manage to scribble him within an hour haha *phew* *aging*

12910884_242600376084637_942738316_n.jpg

Yep, It's my profile pic XD

Gif spam?

Spoiler

12835138_1524887697817536_362183160_n.gi12017902_241158136228861_292460074_n.gif

Spoiler

12446950_241973676147307_777255285_n.gif12835278_241973552813986_1914669090_n.gi

11113278_241973749480633_1494486994_n.gi12329300_241973736147301_2055669333_n.gi

Edited by ximichem
  • Like 24

Xu Wei Zhou - I Remember Your Eyes

I think, I remember your eyes
I want, to treat you alright
I'm feeling, the sky in my heart
I remember your eyes
I'll leave it at night

I want to fly and bring you back
Just give me, a reason to keep my heart beating
Don't worry, it's safe now
You're right here in my arm

Background voice
(I remember your eyes
Treat you alright)

I think, I remember your eyes
I want, to treat you alright
I'm feeling, the sky in my heart
I remember your eyes
I'll leave it at night 

I want to fly and bring you back
Just give me, a reason to keep my heart beating
Don't worry, it's safe now

You're safe now

• Like 17

8 hours ago, Room_No382 said:

I'm actually curious about how different asian countries' and cultures' react to LGBTQ+ movie/drama. I live in vietnam and honestly, we are not the dreamland for LGBTQ+ community but we aren't harsh on them either. in recent years, there were some big movies coming out in theater with the LGBT theme and the movies were welcomed and received lots of compliments. And the young generation is very open minded towards this matter. That's why Addicted is so popular in my country.

I'm from Indonesia, and a gay man myself. Get ready for a litle ranting....

Just like @yaoimazter78 and @kmmyzz said about their country, we also have hard time for accessing movies in the cinema and there is an Islamic group called Islamic Freedom Front who's surpressing us without government taking sides clearly.

Just as Feb 2016, the government uses us as a tool for distraction to release new regulation that will soften the impact of anti-corruption agency in our country. The accidents started when there's a ban for LGBT support group from a university here, and the ministry of Higher Education gave a comment that basically said all LGBT should be banned from campus. This escalated really quickly with more government official gave supportive comment to anti-LGBT movement. There's a mayor somewhere said that instant noodle and formula milk for baby is the cause of rising LGBT, little does he realize that Indonesia is the largest exporter for instant noodle. Islamic Freedom Front also forced a school that cater transexual children to shut down in Yogyakarta.

Mid Feb 2016, the government gave a warning to all social media to remove LGBT content sticker or emoji from their app, so far only LINE complied that I know of. During this period, there's also banner in some areas in Indonesia cursing LGBT and prohibit their entry to the community. In the entertainment industry, the companies removed all LGBT oriented content and stars from their show following the presure from the government-related company.

Indonesia Phsycology Community also registers that homosexuality is a symptom for phsycological sickness and transgender is a sickness during this period fanning more flames to the problem. As far as I know, the president have made no clear stance, even though some of his close aide has given comment to support LGBT but it's quite weak compared the anti-LGBT ones. The parlement also preparing the bill that will restrict LGBT movement in the future as individual or groups.

As for movies, we used to have a yearly small festival of LGBT movies that happened in some cities in Java, but it closed down by Islamic Freedom Act forcefully. The police gave nothing to support, just asked to comply to closure in order to avoid trouble.

For daily life, LGBT people here can live normally as long as they don't out themselves, but for people that are out, there are quite some problems because the majority still dissaprove of LGBT, making life difficult in almost every aspect without any support from government or police.

I'm sorry it becomes a ranting from me. I just hope this can help you picture the situation in my country.

This recent article from Japan Times gives a quite good summary on how it is in INdonesia at the moment.

• Like 15

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

What? IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A KANGAROO??? I thought it was a duck or a goose or something >_> And that was a toilet??!! I thought it was some kind of alphabet ROFL. I wonder what he would draw if he were asked to draw Zhouzhou lololololololol.

It'd be great if a YuZhou interview involved both of them were asked to draw specific stuffs. It'd be fun to watch. Rather than watching them answering recycle questions like what is your ideal woman, how do you feel when you act intimate stuffs bla bla bla....

@estreline Johnny's drawings totally reminds me of Sho's drawings XDDDDDD LMAO.. I can't...

OMG LOL TOTALLYYYY XDD

i didnt know that jingyu would be that bad at drawing omg he's just like me too i would totally draw something like that XD

and omg do you like arashi too?!?!?!

wait, sorry but what is your username on IG?

oh gosh i feel you, like, stop asking something about their ideal type (of course we knew they are each other's type lol), or clothes that they like to wear, its getting lame -_-

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

@ximichem What a gorgeous sketch of JY...can you please do one on Wei Zhou as well? :) Btw, I admire your collection of pencils too - I can see that you used 2B, 2H, 4B and 6B to sketch JY out.

Thank you, glad you like it :) It's been ages since I scribbled anw. Yes, I used 2H for initial sketch, 2B and 4B mostly and 6B for background. I have more pencils but it's scribbling so I just go for basic shades.

About ZZ, I'm still finding for my fav pic of him >"< This child is going places.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Kendall Kris said:

Do you guys think this Johnny's his ex-boyfriend if ever the picture or tabloid is real? 

Johnny's ALLEGED Ex-boyfriend's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zhouzihan1026/

^^Note this is the only prediction that I have on who that guy is on the tabloid. I am not entirely sure it is the same person although in pictures they resemble each other. 

Oh i heard about this rumour before, not quite sure about the content because I can't read chinese. They said it just a rumour and that is not Jingyu in the picture. Yeah they resemble each other. Maybe the same person but I'm not sure that person is Jingyu though. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, estreline said:

OMG LOL TOTALLYYYY XDD

i didnt know that jingyu would be that bad at drawing omg he's just like me too i would totally draw something like that XD

and omg do you like arashi too?!?!?!

wait, sorry but what is your username on IG?

oh gosh i feel you, like, stop asking something about their ideal type (of course we knew they are each other's type lol), or clothes that they like to wear, its getting lame -_-

I wanted to know where they've travelled before and recommend some places to us. Haha JY looks like he had travelled to some places from his past photos.

• Like 2

Wei Zhou’s I Remember Your Eyes is not exactly new. Part of the song has been released before – it’s the third song in his Changba account.
http://changba.com/now/userPage.php?uid=55176485#work_list

Even so, as a ZhouYu shipper, I’d like to think the song was purposely released in full just to co-incide with the meeting up between ZZ and JY today at Happy Camp....A happy camper, I am =)

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, Andre Giovanni said:

Just like @yaoimazter78 and @kmmyzz said about their country, we also have hard time for accessing movies in the cinema and there is an Islamic group called Islamic Freedom Front who's surpressing us without government taking sides clearly.

Just as Feb 2016, the government uses us as a tool for distraction to release new regulation that will soften the impact of anti-corruption agency in our country. The accidents started when there's a ban for LGBT support group from a university here, and the ministry of Higher Education gave a comment that basically said all LGBT should be banned from campus. This escalated really quickly with more government official gave supportive comment to anti-LGBT movement. There's a mayor somewhere said that instant noodle and formula milk for baby is the cause of rising LGBT, little does he realize that Indonesia is the largest exporter for instant noodle. Islamic Freedom Front also forced a school that cater transexual children to shut down in Yogyakarta.

Mid Feb 2016, the government gave a warning to all social media to remove LGBT content sticker or emoji from their app, so far only LINE complied that I know of. During this period, there's also banner in some areas in Indonesia cursing LGBT and prohibit their entry to the community. In the entertainment industry, the companies removed all LGBT oriented content and stars from their show following the presure from the government-related company.

Indonesia Phsycology Community also registers that homosexuality is a symptom for phsycological sickness and transgender is a sickness during this period fanning more flames to the problem. As far as I know, the president have made no clear stance, even though some of his close aide has given comment to support LGBT but it's quite weak compared the anti-LGBT ones. The parlement also preparing the bill that will restrict LGBT movement in the future as individual or groups.

As for movies, we used to have a yearly small festival of LGBT movies that happened in some cities in Java, but it closed down by Islamic Freedom Act forcefully. The police gave nothing to support, just asked to comply to closure in order to avoid trouble.

For daily life, LGBT people here can live normally as long as they don't out themselves, but for people that are out, there are quite some problems because the majority still dissaprove of LGBT, making life difficult in almost every aspect without any support from government or police.

I'm sorry it becomes a ranting from me. I just hope this can help you picture the situation in my country.

This recent article from Japan Times gives a quite good summary on how it is in INdonesia at the moment.

wow hi im indonesian too and i didnt know that lgbt here is this bad!!

like, ugh, isnt it too much to call it as a phsycological sickness?! ;w;

i feel so bad.

cheer up for you, maybe its not much lol but im supporting you guys :D

5 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I wanted to know where they've travelled before and recommend some places to us. Haha JY looks like he had travelled to some places from his past photos.

yes me too, they should came up with other questions omg they just keep repeating the same question over and over again hahahaha

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, estreline said:

wow hi im indonesian too and i didnt know that lgbt here is this bad!!

like, ugh, isnt it too much to call it as a phsycological sickness?! ;w;

i feel so bad.

cheer up for you, maybe its not much lol but im supporting you guys :D

Lol, thank you. It's not that much trouble as long as LGBT keep our head down and behave accordingly.

As for sickness, they mentioned that homosexuality is a symptom, not yet sickness, and transgender is a sickness. It does get a severe reaction from other country phsycology.

1 hour ago, Kendall Kris said:

Irregardless if it was PS or not, we all know that JY only has eyes for ZZ now. All these people trying to come between them, it's really like what happened in the novel. Maybe it's fate. The two boys' lives are destined to be tied to the novel.

• Like 4

Good morning every one

ZZ's new song is amazing... he even used the line "just give me a reason to keep my heart beating" from One Ok Rock (the beginning), ha ha ha... some love ZZ has for OOR...

His voice is terrific, may be pronunciation needs a bit more attention.. its negligible though

Just perfect to start the day with.. 

He gave me a reason as well to keep my heart beating...

May this day brings loads of news and updates of ZZ and JY' s reunion. Am eagerly waiting.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Andre Giovanni said:

Well all of these restrictions would also adversely affect your tourism since there are a lot of LGBT and LGBT-friendly tourist who would think twice to visit your lovely country, most especially Bali, if your government continue this trend.

I have no idea why there are a lot of hateful people who hide behind religion to promote bigotry. When the Manny Pacquiao issue exploded in my country, a lot of people in my immediate circle put in their two cents and some of them were really hateful.I have unfriended a lot of people just because I couldn't believe how narrow-minded they were.

• Like 5

Got this from IG. I guess this is ZZ promoting his new song? Anyone can translate it?

Also, I was curious whether releasing this many songs (5 out of 7) freely before launching the album is common practice nowadays? How will ZZ get people to buy his album if they already have access to most of his songs? Relying on loyal fan base?

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

Wei Zhou’s I Remember Your Eyes is not exactly new. Part of the song has been released before – it’s the third song in his Changba account.
http://changba.com/now/userPage.php?uid=55176485#work_list

I listened to Timmy's song,  Remember Your Eyes... I've already heard it before, someone used it on a video photomontage of Timmy in You Tube, I think, yeah. Anyways, imo, it's so him, it's so Timmy really. Rock is, his first and foremost, preferred music genre, so I'm hoping of hearing more of this kind of music from him. Guys, don't kill me.okay.. I know you love him singing ballads, I know you love his cool voice, and everything... but let's compromise okay, 50-50... please. Coming from a lover of the rock/alternative music genre myself, he's got a way too cool voice for a rock singer as well, right.. :D

• Like 12

On 3/28/2016 at 11:08 PM, gayyoxx said:

Got this from IG. I guess this is ZZ promoting his new song? Anyone can translate it?

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Also, I was curious whether releasing this many songs (5 out of 7) freely before launching the album is common practice nowadays? How will ZZ get people to buy his album if they already have access to most of his songs? Relying on loyal fan base?

He said this will be last song that he is releasing online. <I remember your eyes> New Monday, new day, new beginning! Go go go!

• Like 11