16 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

JY just showed off his drawing talent again. I cannot stop my admiration for JY who is responsible for being thick-skinned

Reveal hidden contents

A toilet

12512397_610424769107229_597642581440676

A kangaroo :sweatingbullets: I wonder if this Whale comes from the Earth

12670885_610424765773896_268822038091351

Sun Wukong

12321497_610424762440563_165802620540664

This drawing reminds me of Kris when he's in EXO lmaoooo but this shows a seemingly-perfect man has imperfections too. I'm dying at the kangaroo though xD

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

If only China knows how big is Addicted sensation all over the world, but then I know how sensitive is LGBT topic in Asian countries (I'm Asian myself). As of now, I only want JY and ZZ to get enough rest and be in other dramas or movies before continuing for S2 since they're the hot topic now. Anyway, yes, I'm afraid if they won't get enough fund for S2 filming,

I'm actually curious about how different asian countries' and cultures' react to LGBTQ+ movie/drama. I live in vietnam and honestly, we are not the dreamland for LGBTQ+ community but we aren't harsh on them either. in recent years, there were some big movies coming out in theater with the LGBT theme and the movies were welcomed and received lots of compliments. And the young generation is very open minded towards this matter. That's why Addicted is so popular in my country.

• Like 6

Is it just me, or JY looks much better and like he's back on the healthy side again :w00t:

UNRELATED, SO I'll put it in spoilers (regarding the new BL that's coming out int he summer, Fly in Shallow)

Again, I don't know what the book is about (cant' find the info anywhere so I can only guess from the trailer and that one smutty bts), but these two also seem to have a decent chemistry and are both fairly attractive. I'm excited. All of the images of them interacting, whether it's for a shoot, whether they're filming or just hanging with each other bts, show them being really comfortable and kind of cute next to each other. They seem to be in good spirits with each other. One or both of them are always cracking up. I'm convinced this is going to be another good one, at least because of the two mains.

141819360u1oiwa8.jpg

user-videospic-20160203224716lljlMMBC0.j 

c0a91a29872c75f69f3101a94a1c386a.jpg

17104640uelw93b8.jpg

17111725fbx0yv1k.jpg

CatSQmHVAAA483a.jpg

6ea0ea904b3d40d9e35a3da338584eb8125e432b

f384a115e16e3ff2ec084767fe8b6128a965bdf1

• Like 7

Just now, Room_No382 said:

I'm actually curious about how different asian countries' and cultures' react to LGBTQ+ movie/drama. I live in vietnam and honestly, we are not the dreamland for LGBTQ+ community but we aren't harsh on them either. in recent years, there were some big movies coming out in theater with the LGBT theme and the movies were welcomed and received lots of compliments. And the young generation is very open minded towards this matter. That's why Addicted is so popular in my country.

I'm living in Malaysia so we don't really welcome LGBTQ+ movie/drama, in fact, we're still so slow to accept the culture itself. (I myself am bounded to my religion, but I have no problem in watching movies or dramas of the theme).

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
7 hours ago, Tin Le said:

JY just showed off his drawing talent again. I cannot stop my admiration for JY who is responsible for being thick-skinned

Hide contents

A toilet

A kangaroo :sweatingbullets: I wonder if this Whale comes from the Earth

Sun Wukong

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

What? IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A KANGAROO??? I thought it was a duck or a goose or something >_> And that was a toilet??!! I thought it was some kind of alphabet ROFL. I wonder what he would draw if he were asked to draw Zhouzhou lololololololol.

It'd be great if a YuZhou interview involved both of them were asked to draw specific stuffs. It'd be fun to watch. Rather than watching them answering recycle questions like what is your ideal woman, how do you feel when you act intimate stuffs bla bla bla....

@estreline Johnny's drawings totally reminds me of Sho's drawings XDDDDDD LMAO.. I can't...

45 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

ZZ's I Remember Your Eyes 

Hahahaha I wonder who is this for ne zhouzhou?

I have heard this song before. Is it included in the album?

ZZ sounds so different in this song. If it is possible to say (well, I will say it anyway :D) he sounds so seme in this song!!! :P;) 

Edit: http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend reset its counter. Maybe each 00:00 Monday?

Moonlight - no. 2

Dust - no. 7

Walk Slowly - not on top 50! 

Keep on playing the old songs, guys and girls!

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

I can't access ZZ's new song from the Kugou website but someone posted the song up on YouTube:

...omg now I remembered seeing rumors of ZZ's next song will be in English but some people denied it and told me the source isn't legit but baaamm, it is in English. Loving the song though!! And thank you for uploading it here, or else I wouldn't know it's out already ><

Wondering if anyone has compiled download links for ZZ's songs bc I can't seem to download his songs from QQ Music (reason: not a resident of China ofc...) I'd really love to listen to the high quality ones >.<

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Room_No382 said:

In the Philippines, it's mostly the church which puts up a big fuss over gay-themed movies or anything that are overtly LGBT but the government steers clear of this very sensitive topic (whenever possible)for fear of the backlash in the form of social media. The recent hoopla which arose ftom Manny Pacquiao's insensitive and callous remark only shows that our LGBT community will not take any b*llsh*t from any sector regardless of their popularity.

Our mainstream and indie movie companies have produced some really good gay movies in the last ten to 15 years and will hopefully continue producing more in the years to come.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

I can't access ZZ's new song from the Kugou website but someone posted the song up on YouTube:

Okay, YuZhou conspiracy can't rest: I am wondering why he realized this song today when they are supposedly reuniting after a 'long' time with JY? :phew:

• Like 14

8 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I have heard this song before. Is it included in the album?

ZZ sounds so different in this song. If it is possible to say (well, I will say it anyway :D) he sounds so seme in this song!!! :P;) 

Edit: http://pop.weibo.com/#data_trend reset its counter. Maybe each 00:00 Monday?

Moonlight - no. 2

Dust - no. 7

Walk Slowly - not on top 50! 

Keep on playing the old songs, guys and girls!

I'm not really sure if this is included in his album since his weibo hasn't shown this yet...but it is labeled as his new song in the YT link I found.

Anyone here wants to confirm this for our general knowledge?

Well ZZ just confirmed it on his weibo account...and he has just fuelled thousands of fangirls and fanboys' imagination...now excuse while I pound my head against the nearest hard surface to make it stop imagining an angsty but eventually sweet reunion last night^_~

ZZ: Babe, how do you like my surprise???

JY: Sing me to sleep please, zhouzhou...I missed you so much!!!

Me: 

200w_d.gif

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

...omg now I remembered seeing rumors of ZZ's next song will be in English but some people denied it and told me the source isn't legit but baaamm, it is in English. Loving the song though!! And thank you for uploading it here, or else I wouldn't know it's out already ><

Wondering if anyone has compiled download links for ZZ's songs bc I can't seem to download his songs from QQ Music (reason: not a resident of China ofc...) I'd really love to listen to the high quality ones >.<

I was able to rip mp3's of his songs (high quality)but I don't know the rules of this forum with regards to sharing them so I'm hesitant to provide links.

This song is made completely with YuZhou in mind...I can't get over how it perfectly suits their present situation...gawdddd...ZZ is just awesome!!!

• Like 9

i have 3 question/request:
1. i will be happy to know how GH didn't manage to find that BLY was actually alive for 2 years and when he know that why he didnt search him? (i think it doesn't fit to his image...):huh:

2. i know that someone post a summery, but i will be happy if someone can translate the chapter in volume 2 when YM show GH what happend in the accident, and what was his reaction -very interesting-.:grimace:

3. last and list:)
i think that we all be happy if the chapter (in volume 2) with YM&GH&BLY will be fully translate (when YM hide in the closet because he and BLY were afraid that GH will find out that YM slept over night in thier house and eventually hear them having sex:phew:)

just saw a chinese movie (for class:) and heard them saying "HEROIN" ,my herat skip a bit:heart:

It made me want to see again all the episode!!! I'm SOOO addictedB)

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I was able to rip mp3's of his songs (high quality)but I don't know the rules of this forum with regards to sharing them so I'm hesitant to provide links.

This song is made completely with YuZhou in mind...I can't get over how it perfectly suits their present situation...gawdddd...ZZ is just awesome!!!

I finally found a good site to rip mp3s in high quality >.< Agree! Definitely was composed with YuZhou in his mind, hehehe. And it's insane how all of his songs had me emotional especially when I don't understand Chinese at all.

• Like 7

Zhouzhou new song is totally about johnny omg and it really descripes their situation and he released it right after johnny is " safe now and right there in his arms ":wub:  also " I want to fly and bring you back" line  idk how to describe it but major hint :phew: . Zhouzhou is either teasing and trolling us big time or actually hinting us indirectly about them.  Well hope it's the latter :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Room_No382 said:

I'm from Thailand, most Thai are Buddhists so we're pretty much open to the LGBT medias. Hell many famous people are gays or transvestites! :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Nada Helmy said:

Zhouzhou new song is totally about johnny omg and it really descripes their situation and he released it right after johnny is " safe now and right there in his arms ":wub:  also " I want to fly and bring you back" line  idk how to describe it but major hint :phew: . Zhouzhou is either teasing and trolling us big time or actually hinting us indirectly about them.  Well hope it's the latter :sweatingbullets:

Maybe it's just me, but I find it rather significant that it's not a ballad, but ZZ's preferred rock style.

• Like 8

Putting YuZhou conspiracy aside, I wonder if they know that even a small smile at each other can send the fans to heaven and how many time do they invest to check out the fans' reaction? Man, even from commenting on each other's weibo post the fandom is dead from overdosed happiness for two days and then everybody slowly returns to normal until the next sugar. 

I assume they know what is going on, and maybe making advantage of it, such as releasing a song like that after the reunion. It's a very good marketing strategy. It maybe wasn't  ZZ's idea, but his manager's, who must be paying close attention to the fans' reaction.

On the other hand, why the metal guy who can't be bend, wants to fuel even more "rumours", because I just don't buy he realised this song because he didn't have any better things to do and at such times when he and JY finally see each other again. Also, usually he announces the publicity date in advance and I didn't hear anything about it recently only that he is planing to come out with an english song. (but correct me if I am wrong). Or, returning to my previous theory, they planned it like this in advance, so many fans would vote for the song...

• Like 16