When I read the article posted a few pages ago, I was shocked because the article (and google translator) portrayed that the management team put Addicted and Zhouzhou-related questions as taboo. Johnny to some extent complied with that restriction. That is very disappointing, imho, especially on the taboo on Zhouzhou.

But that interview happened at the same time with interview at Tencen University, if google serves me right. That day was special in my opinion because the night before, Johnny liked a romantic fan made video on GH/BLY and him/ZZ. Later that night, he posted that "double bent pipe" photo. This is confusing to me. Did he try to put distance to Addicted/ZZ or not?

I had written long rant about this, luckily I haven't posted it somewhere :P 

@tea4two and anyone else with knowledge on this, could you please explain this further from your perspectives? What is happening? Why are there so many drama in their daily life? I feel that I am watching a series now, instead human life. Is this common in China or because YuZhou is special?

• Like 12

OMG! Reading about the FangBo controversy really makes my heart boil!!! I don't care what's the real reason behind ZZ's eye surgery... be it for cosmetic purposes or for medical purposes, who really cares? There's only two reasons I see behind his move. 1) It's a calculated move to become famous... which is working since his name is now the most searched after posting the video. Faux-celebrities always need to churn up their own news... be it good or bad, who cares? As long as they are in the news, they are happy. 2) He's actually jealous about ZZ and is trying to cause a wedge between JY and ZZ. Perhaps he isn't happy that JY's relationship with ZZ is getting closer and closer. Jealousy can cause one to do alot of stupid things. Think Jin Lu Lu when she tries to get even at GH (we now got a villain for YuZhou BL novel). I personally think it's a combination of the two. After getting some fame from the photoshoot with JY, he wants even more fame... and the only way to get it is to target ZZ.... and ZZ is an easy target since he doesn't like ZZ to begin with already... since he is threatened by how close JY has become with ZZ.

I think the ball is in JY's court now... which is very unfortunate... he has to appease all the fans out there even though he was not the one who caused this mess. If he doesn't, fans of ZZ may misconstrue his intentions and blame him for not siding ZZ. As for ZZ, the better move would be to keep quiet about this as this would make him the better man. Personally, I hope to see Fang Bo out of the entertainment industry altogether. He irks me. Alot.

If JY really does want to wash off his hands from the Addicted franchise... it would be most unfortunate. But seriously guys, what's a love story without all these conflicts? Didn't BLY and GH have to suffer 8 years apart from each other before they get back together? Though personally, I don't wish to wait for 8 years before I see ZZ and JY together on the same project. I will be an old man by then....

On another note, I can't believe I am still on this forum at this god-forsaken time. This forum is literally the last thing I read everynight and the first thing I read every morning as well. Curse you Addicted!!! What have you done to me? Also, since there are so many MY and SG fans, why aren't they holding a fan-meet here too? Can we petition or something??? 

• Like 22

I think Johnny confessed to BorFang that he love Timmy that's why BorFang got mad and got jealous at Timmy. Well it can't be help. And you don't have to worry too much for my Timmy baby. He is calm and okay. Hahaha! He is not hiding something to everyone anyways, and he accepted his flaws so no one can bring him down! You stu ... Bitc ... Hat ... Insecu ... BorFang ina mo! Hahahahah!

• Like 16

All this controversy and talks of "Johnny's fans" and "Zhouzhou's fans" ...

Makes me miss when it was just Addicted fans.

Edit: I would have some input about all this controversy but I really do think it's best to ignore it. Don't give him the attention he wants and he'll have done it for nothing. Let Johnny figure his life out on his own and don't pressure him into anything. Even if they stay friends, I'll still support his career (if he chooses to stay in the spotlight). He's a sweet guy at heart, if him giving food to that girl was any indication. His choice of friends doesn't define his entire personality. His choice of career path doesn't, either.

• Like 24

Man it feels like it is yuzhou love against the world :phew: against government,  against stalker fans, against greedy jealous bestfriends :expressionless:,  against richard simmons up entertainment industry like romeo and juliet but i have faith in them, they will conquer all obstacles together. 

• Like 13

Yeah, their whole life these weeks are just like plots for drama or novel. 

It might be interesting at a glance but I imagine, if I, as an observer, am so mentally exhausted following the news of their life, I could not imagine how exhausting it is for them to live in it.

Always hoping the best for Johnny and Zhouzhou 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kakelet said:

I must say that I love ZZ's taste in music. It makes sense that he'll start off his musical career with mainstream pop since that's what's most popular and easiest to listen to, but I'm crossing all my fingers for a rock song sometime in the future. I'll be able to die happily haha

And this entire situation with FB... it's so immature and stupid that I don't even want to pay him any attention. I can almost feel my brain cells dying. I feel bad for ZZ, JY, and that ping pong player.

1 hour ago, Nada Helmy said:

Man it feels like it is yuzhou love against the world :phew: against government,  against stalker fans, against greedy jealous bestfriends :expressionless:,  against richard simmons up entertainment industry like romeo and juliet but i have faith in them, they will conquer all obstacles together

2 hours ago, guhai said:

All this controversy and talks of "Johnny's fans" and "Zhouzhou's fans" ...

Makes me miss when it was just Addicted fans.

Edit: I would have some input about all this controversy but I really do think it's best to ignore it. Don't give him the attention he wants and he'll have done it for nothing. Let Johnny figure his life out on his own and don't pressure him into anything. Even if they stay friends, I'll still support his career (if he chooses to stay in the spotlight). He's a sweet guy at heart, if him giving food to that girl was any indication. His choice of friends doesn't define his entire personality. His choice of career path doesn't, either.

@nouveaux @guhai @gayyoxx @tea4two @kakelet @Nada Helmy :D I have to ask Soompi admins to launch 10-like-button or "let's high-five". Cause press "like this" only once time for you guys is sometimes not enough :heart:

• Like 9

Found this on youtube, Johnny exclusive audio interview for ifeng

Translation under cut, credit to @jj_John on youtube

Spoiler

Q1: After<上癮>, many programs want to invite you, and why did you choose <急速前進>? (The Amazing Race) - I love sports and traveling, and this program just fits my interest.

Q2: The activities in this program require various abilities including good understanding with other participants, intelligence, emotional quotient and physical strength. In which aspect do you think you are better? - Good physical strength will be my advantage in the program; I think I am good at it. As for the understanding with others, it takes time to cultivate it. And intelligence and EQ are personal qualities.

Q3: You suddenly became very popular. Did you think about this when you were alone? - I do think about it with a calm attitude. I just want to make everything done well, and also try to deal with coming things, and that’s it.

Q4.: Are you afraid that because you become an overnight sensation, it runs the risk of losing fans easily? - I think it is no use worrying about this. I just want to accomplish what I am supposed to do. In this way, for those who love me, they will keep doing it. As for those who don’t like me, I will try my best to make them like me.

Q5 : You have ever said that you enjoyed drinking on the public bar. After you became so popular, do you think you would be hardly able to go there? - I still do it. However, most of my time is occupied now, so I don’t really have chance do to drink alone on the public bar.

Q6 : You are so handsome, so do you think your future lover’s appearance is important? Are you a “good-looking-con”? - I don’t really have specific demands for appearance; whether she looks like what I like matters. As for the “good-looking-con”, I am a little bit like it.

Q7: Have you ever been pursued by girls since you were young? And usually, are you active or not in a relationship? - Yes, I have been pursued before, and I am kind of the active one in a relationship.

Q8: Please use some adjectives to describe 許魏洲 (Xu Weizhou) in daily life. - We spent most time with each other during the filming in which we really had good time. We were very tired every day and we practiced the lines together every day… how to say it…our minds are sort of in sync.

Q9: Besides the program <急速前進>, this year, in what movies or entertainment shows can we see you? - I should keep it the secret for now. If I have new works, there must be the press conference, then everyone will know. Q10: Do you want to try to play some kinds of roles that you are interested in? - I still want to act what is similar to me, and what I can do well for now. When it comes to what I want to try, actually every kind of roles interests me. Q11: Some people complained that you became famous too easily. Are you afraid of being accused of having good looking while being lame in acting. - I also agree with this assertion, so I will try my best to learn to act better. -

For 2016, I want to say to myself that everything will become better.

- Host: we are about to end the show, do you want to say something to your fans? - I hope all of them can stay healthy and safety. Being safe is very important. For those students, I hope they can study well and focus more on their academic performance. For those who are working, I hope they can work well. And don’t spend too much, especially on presents. Many of them are students who don’t have lots of money, so don’t spend too much.

• Like 15

Thank you, @abbraccio91. Q8 somehow soothe my feeling a bit:

Q8: Please use some adjectives to describe 許魏洲 in daily life. - We spent most time with each other during the filming in which we really had good time. We were very tired every day and we practiced the lines together every day… how to say it…our minds are sort of in sync. 

許魏洲 = Xu Weizhou

Your minds and hearts are in sync, Jingyu. Minds and hearts. ;) 

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Q8: Please use some adjectives to describe 許魏洲 in daily life. - We spent most time with each other during the filming in which we really had good time. We were very tired every day and we practiced the lines together every day… how to say it…our minds are sort of in sync. 

許魏洲 = Xu Weizhou

Your minds and hearts are in sync, Jingyu. Minds and hearts. ;) 

Ahh, nice. I wonder, did he say our minds ARE in sync? Not WERE in sync (while filming)? Because mmm, I love that. A lot. And it's obvious they are of one mind when you see them together. I suppose that's why so many of us are just so in love with the thought of the two of them together.

Anyway, wow, how dramatic this fandom is! Within the space of a day, it's from deepest despair to utmost joy, sometimes within minutes. No wonder we're all so seriously addicted, when we're high we're way up there, and when we're down, it's deep. It's amazing. Very entertaining, at least. 

Today we had a nasty friend (I've never even notice anything wrong with ZZ's eyes...), a new song, a new IG-account (yeah, he really must have realised his potential international fanbase. Good for him!), over-zealous fans, very sexy scenes (that photo in particular is just amazing, I wonder if the actual film will be able to live up to the potential. But oh, how I love Jy's enthusiasm when playing GH. In every scene! He just goes for it, a 100 %), Jy being told to not talk about addicted...

That last bit is very depressing, and confusing. Like some of you said, how does this compute? Will he then not appear in anything related to it? This fandom is in such a state of confusion. I wish they'd just come out and say what the plan is with season 2 and the DVD. But I suppose, they don't want to hand us any bad news too soon, because that would crush the Addicted-cult. And as long as they're not saying, I believe they're still working it out. 

• Like 11

14 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Here is the same video I uploaded on youtube. Watch it quick before it gets deleted.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!!!

OMFGGGGG

WAIT DOES THAT MEAN ALL THE UNCUT SCENES ARE LEAKING?!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nouveaux said:

On another note, I can't believe I am still on this forum at this god-forsaken time. This forum is literally the last thing I read everynight and the first thing I read every morning as well. Curse you Addicted!!! What have you done to me? Also, since there are so many MY and SG fans, why aren't they holding a fan-meet here too? Can we petition or something??? 

This is my life recently also hahaha. Morning: YuZhou, go work, Night:YuZhou, sleep and the cycle goes again. I can't believe I would be so into idols if you ask me a few weeks ago. They said these idol craziness will mostly last for 3 months. We'll see by then. 

I dunno about SG but I don't think MY would happen, the government would probably ban it if they knew unless it is done with utmost secrecy. They banned so many concerts already.

Somehow outside of Addicted drama. It seems YuZhou real life drama is as exciting as the drama itself too. It's like watching another drama.

• Like 12